Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:19:58 PM

When does beta testing start?
Cannot find any clear statement...
Thanks.

My dear there's a statement about it on the previous page. Smiley

~SoopY~
Don't say again the previous page Please give us a the correct time

Guys thank you very much for all the faith that you have put on me and trust me I will not let you all down. Smiley

I also have a lot of faith in you as a fellow Brit/Aussie? Not sure which you are but using mate definitely one of them, as a mix Brit/Aussie you are still part of the clan regardless.

I bought NAV at 1500 sats so I am worse off than all these guys who bought at 300-600 sats yet they are fudding despite not losing any money, which is ridiculous. I lost 80% of my money on SUPER coin before investing in NAV and I know my luck couldn't possibly be that bad to lose again so I am sticking my faith with you, besides you seem way more legit than the super dev was.

But as a favor to me and the other supportive community members I hope you could give us a possible maximum ETA on when the anon test net is now set to be arriving at. Also an ETA on when the updated client will be ready, and a statement whether you will be working to prepare releasing the test net as soo as the updated client is out or not.

As it stands you had a post a while back saying that 'the testnet will no longer be out this week' which is fine, but because many investors on BTC talk always look at worst case scenarios and because many other coins can be a little dishonest then it makes people assume the worst.

You didn't even mention whether test net would be released next week instead and as a result people think it's going to be a huge long delay of possibly two or three weeks.

Right now the price is reflecting the fact you have given no new ETA on test net and people think you are extremely worried about the double spend which doesn't make sense if it was only a million coins as that is not much and I have faith you can fix the loophole either through getting us staking or some programmable way.

The low price is actually half because test net wasn't released rather than all because of the double spend. A new ETA on test net will bring us back to 1500 sats I am absolutely confident about that.

Thanks.

Thank you for your kind comments mate , yes I can be either one of them! Smiley anyhow let me outline a bit of the plan since it is the Foundation that makes this kinds of announcements , after we have mitigated the situation we will be making the Beta Client available in an understandable time period , I repeat it will not be 3 weeks which you might find absurd , since we found out this loop hole sooner before launched the Beta testing on Anon it has come to light that we will need to push it back a little , but there will be a compensation on this as in to put back a little faith from the community , the Beta client will consist of 2 parts or rather say updates with different features to be tested on the go.

I hope I was able to restore some of the faith you might have lost on the coin , rest assured this will not be another SUPER coin and I do not want you to loose money on this.

~SoopY~

3 weeks? You let us wait 3 weeks again? After 3 weeks and 3 weeks? You have no credibility, sorry I'm going to leave the NAV I will slowly drop 4 million NAV goodbye my friend

I hope you can read , it says it will not be 3 weeks , i hope others can read and explain this to you.

~SoopY~

PS: Because some people thought it will take 3 weeks it was used as a gesture , try to think positive without pouring shit here.

That is very easy!
3 weeks = 21 days
less than 3 weeks = 20 days
 Grin
or? Roll Eyes

I know the next less than 20 days you will think 19? Tongue

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:26:59 PM

Thanks.

~SoopY~

Guys thank you very much for all the faith that you have put on me and trust me I will not let you all down. Smiley

I also have a lot of faith in you as a fellow Brit/Aussie? Not sure which you are but using mate definitely one of them, as a mix Brit/Aussie you are still part of the clan regardless.

I bought NAV at 1500 sats so I am worse off than all these guys who bought at 300-600 sats yet they are fudding despite not losing any money, which is ridiculous. I lost 80% of my money on SUPER coin before investing in NAV and I know my luck couldn't possibly be that bad to lose again so I am sticking my faith with you, besides you seem way more legit than the super dev was.

But as a favor to me and the other supportive community members I hope you could give us a possible maximum ETA on when the anon test net is now set to be arriving at. Also an ETA on when the updated client will be ready, and a statement whether you will be working to prepare releasing the test net as soo as the updated client is out or not.

As it stands you had a post a while back saying that 'the testnet will no longer be out this week' which is fine, but because many investors on BTC talk always look at worst case scenarios and because many other coins can be a little dishonest then it makes people assume the worst.

You didn't even mention whether test net would be released next week instead and as a result people think it's going to be a huge long delay of possibly two or three weeks.

Right now the price is reflecting the fact you have given no new ETA on test net and people think you are extremely worried about the double spend which doesn't make sense if it was only a million coins as that is not much and I have faith you can fix the loophole either through getting us staking or some programmable way.

The low price is actually half because test net wasn't released rather than all because of the double spend. A new ETA on test net will bring us back to 1500 sats I am absolutely confident about that.

Thanks.

Thank you for your kind comments mate , yes I can be either one of them! Smiley anyhow let me outline a bit of the plan since it is the Foundation that makes this kinds of announcements , after we have mitigated the situation we will be making the Beta Client available in an understandable time period , I repeat it will not be 3 weeks which you might find absurd , since we found out this loop hole sooner before launched the Beta testing on Anon it has come to light that we will need to push it back a little , but there will be a compensation on this as in to put back a little faith from the community , the Beta client will consist of 2 parts or rather say updates with different features to be tested on the go.

I hope I was able to restore some of the faith you might have lost on the coin , rest assured this will not be another SUPER coin and I do not want you to loose money on this.

~SoopY~

3 weeks? You let us wait 3 weeks again? After 3 weeks and 3 weeks? You have no credibility, sorry I'm going to leave the NAV I will slowly drop 4 million NAV goodbye my friend

I hope you can read , it says it will not be 3 weeks , i hope others can read and explain this to you.

~SoopY~

PS: Because some people thought it will take 3 weeks it was used as a gesture , try to think positive without pouring shit here.

That is very easy!
3 weeks = 21 days
 Grin
or? Roll Eyes

If you are saying "it will not be 3 weeks" for me that will be 20 days (or less)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
longgege123456

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:27:40 PM

Thanks.

~SoopY~

Thanks.

~SoopY~

~SoopY~

That is very easy!
3 weeks = 21 days
 Grin
or? Roll Eyes

I can't do you what is the difference between 3 and 3 weeks? The fact is that you don't know the exact time But you use this is not the exact time to fool us you ugly faces
captainbluff

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:29:16 PM

For everyone Helping us with With your Hashes , I really do not know how to thank you'll.

Code:

http://63.165.243.110:44444 -u username -p password

We are back to swinging fully! Smiley

I repeat , I m waiting for the members of the foundation to announce this news and they will do the needful.

~SoopY~

please let us know if we can stop.
mining with 1 xi7, 3 x i3, 1 x i5 and 1 x xeon here and my office will soon be like a sauna  Tongue

Wow! Thank you so very much my friend , I'm ever more grateful for you and everyone helping me with the testing.

I will you informed , Thank you so very much once again.

~SoopY~

I have found 3 blocks in one minute.....

5 X R9-280X ........ 15 mHs

Nice! Smiley Thank you very much mate. Smiley

Okay Guys Everyone interested in helping with the Testing efforts please be kind to join the dedicated IRC channel.

#navajohealing

You can use an online client such as webchat.freenode.net

~SoopY~

I'm confused, I thought POW ended?

It ended alright but there will be a short period to stabilize the network.

~SoopY~

So do you need more miners? If so, for how long will this pool be up? I'd be more happy to help stabalize the network and earn more NAV in the process.
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:31:43 PM

It's unfortunate, but he meant 4 Nav coins.. bai bye lengggeege Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:46:33 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680884.msg7869980#msg7869980

As the Founder of Mazacoin I must caution against using the Dine (Navajo) name like this...When we started Mazacoin I contacted out Treaty Chiefs Council and got their support which we STILL have...because we did this the right way...I'm Cheyenne/Lakota by blood so Im free to use our words as long as it's done for the good of the people...Im not against new coins or trying to shoot down your idea...but trying to capitalize off of the history of the Code Talkers could backfire in a bad way...Mazacoin still remains today the first and ONLY Sovereign coin for a independent tribal nation...my suggestion would be to return to your original name of Summer Coin and focus on marketing

Payu Harris
Founder Mazacoin

Wasda

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:02:50 PM

As the Founder of Mazacoin I must caution against using the Dine (Navajo) name like this...When we started Mazacoin I contacted out Treaty Chiefs Council and got their support which we STILL have...because we did this the right way...I'm Cheyenne/Lakota by blood so Im free to use our words as long as it's done for the good of the people...Im not against new coins or trying to shoot down your idea...but trying to capitalize off of the history of the Code Talkers could backfire in a bad way...Mazacoin still remains today the first and ONLY Sovereign coin for a independent tribal nation...my suggestion would be to return to your original name of Summer Coin and focus on marketing

Payu Harris
Founder Mazacoin

My suggestion would be you go back to your Mazacoin and leave this thread alone. no body care about your opinions

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2814
Merit: 610

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:03:42 PM

Thank you everyone who helped me with testing , the client has been finalized and Foundation will give you an update shortly.

Also to everyone who contributed to testing with their rigs pointed at us , thank you so very much , you do not know how much I am and the Foundation is grateful for your contribution , you can shut them down to cool off and I would require a little bit of help if you do not mind in the next 2 hours.

~SoopY~

Where is Sum2Dev?

I finished the website! It's on my github fullhdpixel if you want to take a look.

Also, I still need to get the other half of the payment. IF that happens I will support this coin again.

Hello fullhdpixel
Full payment for the website was sent. We gave You details in private message.
Thank You Wink

Awesome! Confidence restored Smiley

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
nousernamesleft

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

buy low, sell high

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:07:51 PM

Payu Harris
Founder Mazacoin

My suggestion would be you go back to your Mazacoin and leave this thread alone. no body care about your opinions

I'm sure the french aren't happy about french fries.  Such is life...
Wasda

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:09:03 PM

Thank you everyone who helped me with testing , the client has been finalized and Foundation will give you an update shortly.

Also to everyone who contributed to testing with their rigs pointed at us , thank you so very much , you do not know how much I am and the Foundation is grateful for your contribution , you can shut them down to cool off and I would require a little bit of help if you do not mind in the next 2 hours.

~SoopY~

Where is Sum2Dev?

I finished the website! It's on my github fullhdpixel if you want to take a look.

Also, I still need to get the other half of the payment. IF that happens I will support this coin again.

Hello fullhdpixel
Full payment for the website was sent. We gave You details in private message.
Thank You Wink

Awesome! Confidence restored Smiley

where is you github ?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:10:11 PM

I cannot evaluate the technical aspects, but must say that NAV has a great volunteer marketing dept.  Not yet as good as MPOE-PR, but getting there. Grin

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 03:11:06 PM

Payu Harris
Founder Mazacoin

I'm sure the french aren't happy about french fries.  Such is life...

C'est la vie! Smiley

We never went on about his MazaCoin nor did we announce any affiliation to tribes like he did and get screwed up and being denied by the tribe in the first place.

We never attacked him on the thread , simply we didn't even have any issues with him lol , I think he's trying snatch a small part of the light.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
rasco2010

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:13:07 PM

Payu Harris
Founder Mazacoin
Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
CoinDeath

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:27:13 PM

Payu Harris
Founder Mazacoin

Payu is the real asshat Dev scammer. I can't believe he has the balls to say anything when his own shitcoin is worthless.
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:40:49 PM

Update

Please refrain from making any transactions for the next 6 hours until we release the updated client.

Thank you

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:58:26 PM

Update

Please refrain from making any transactions for the next 6 hours until we release the updated client.

Thank you

We must close all the wallet to avoid staking?
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:08:14 PM

No keep staking. Just avoid sending any transactions.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2814
Merit: 610

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:15:33 PM

Maybe broadcast a message over the network?

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:16:39 PM

Considering that each staking generates at least one transaction, the request is a bit controversial,
but ok, I will keep open the wallet.

Bye Bye

Remy
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:19:42 PM

Considering that each staking generates at least one transaction, the request is a bit controversial,
but ok, I will keep open the wallet.

Bye Bye

Remy

We just want to keep it at a minimum. Staking is essential to the network and if we stop it the network will stop...

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: