Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nousernamesleft

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

buy low, sell high

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:40:21 PM

Last of the cheap coins are going.  Lots of new faces for the ride up.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:43:31 PM

Hey SUM2dev (or Strugg?)

Do you have any infos, if Soopy is still alive?
Hope nothing bad has happened.
Normally he would show up and write some encouraging words.
Can't believe that he doesn't care that this coin dies...

Yes, soopy is still alive and working for NAV. Nothing bad has happened, as we can see just some fudding here. The reason we don't answer yet is because if we answer one question, we will have to answer a never ending stream which we do not have time for. We prefer to focus on real work now, than fighting a never-ending battle with fudders and trolls.

I totally understand that, the focus must be on NAV, what also mean the people who supporting it, and putting money in it.

It's nice to hear all is good with soopy, but what is wrong with 5 min of a whole day spending on ur supporters? Again i dont see any timeline, only: working on it. Where are u working on? Website should be online ( few min work because it's already finished for what i know )
Navajo tech should be finished a few days ago ( at least the beta, but where is the beta ? )

I dont mean this questions bad, but it would take a 5 min from a whole day to give some reall info, and not info what only ask for more questions.

The next questions can be answered in less then 1 min:
- how long we need to wait for the navajo tech / wallet?
- how long we need to wait for the website?

I'm still fully supporting this coin, and i try to keep everybody calm and patient, because i always got the trust in soopy. But those questions are just the right from the investors to ask. That are no fudders or trollers

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:45:06 PM

Last of the cheap coins are going.  Lots of new faces for the ride up.
sum2dev pops up and save situation..
Now we all can calm down and waiting again!

Buy buy now
to da moon !

You can rent this space
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:56:52 PM

So lets say give someone 5k coins a month for doing that or something similar. for most users here communication is the most important thing. A lot of scams on these crypto forums so if there is somebody who is here at least a couple of times a day answering questions then it would solve a lot of issues.

This. I sold half my NAV coins a few days back in the hopes to make some short term gains on what was meant to be a new coin with anon, I was going to be in profit on it but then it dropped and turned out to be a scam, lost the lot. That was ConcealCoin.

Now I am sitting on a whole lot of nothing (around 270k coins). I know NAV is not a scam but a daily post from soopy would help confidence and price and keep the whole community happy, I am sure even with a bad flu if he has the energy to post on the BEE2 thread then he has the energy to post here too.

It's my own fault that I lost most of my BTC on SUPER then on the CNL coin. And most people will consider me stupid to have kept all my money invested in alt coins all this time, something that seemed not too bad when I was sitting on a pot of BTC worth over $40k just three months ago. But now I can honestly say that I am almost down to my last dime facing a choice between selling some now at these low prices and being able to survive the next few days, or not. And I know from a logical or even moral perspective it's totally my fault and most people on this forum will say that it's not dev responsibility to reassure the community and post regularly in this thread. I just feel terrible right now, honestly if/when anon is launched I just want to be able to sell at 2-3k and be out of crypto forever, and have enough money to last till I can find a job.

I have made such poor trading decisions in the last three months that it would be hard to lose more money even if I wanted too, everything I touch seems to fall to peices or one time with VRC I sold at the 10k bottom then it shot up and I was left with a shitcoin (SUPER) that lost me over 80%.

Not expecting any sympathy here and I know I won't get any. If I took basic trading steps like selling half when in good profit or selling at break even on a bad trade then I wouldn't be in this position. Guess I just wanted to tell my story as it might help others with their trading decisions. If you follow those two steps I just mentioned one day you will be happy that you didn't lose most of your money instead of worrying if you could make more or worrying if you sold just before a pump. It's funny actually everytime I sell I'm always afraid there is going to be a sudden pump upwards but the reality is unless there is news or pump group in action which is usually simeltaniously anyway, then that doesnt really happen. Hell bagholding coins seems like a joke, most of the price rises occur within the first week of good news like anon or other tech added. All the day traders seem to buy on news then sell when volume drops, yet all us bahholders just sit there riding the waves up and down making way less profit and some like me losing all.

Hell I might sell my coins if I can even get 1 BTC for them but price even too low for that now. I might come back to alt coins and trade on news instead of being a bagholder in future. I can say one thing its better to buy after the fact than to hold hoping, learned that the hard way by losing all of $40k worth of BTC. For the future I would say as advice to others, put half your BTC in a coin you can trust and the other half in something with actual credible tech not just promises, unless you can afford to gamble on a small rise.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
minerjoen

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:02:16 PM

So lets say give someone 5k coins a month for doing that or something similar. for most users here communication is the most important thing. A lot of scams on these crypto forums so if there is somebody who is here at least a couple of times a day answering questions then it would solve a lot of issues.

This. I sold half my NAV coins a few days back in the hopes to make some short term gains on what was meant to be a new coin with anon, I was going to be in profit on it but then it dropped and turned out to be a scam, lost the lot. That was ConcealCoin.

Now I am sitting on a whole lot of nothing (around 270k coins). I know NAV is not a scam but a daily post from soopy would help confidence and price and keep the whole community happy, I am sure even with a bad flu if he has the energy to post on the BEE2 thread then he has the energy to post here too.

It's my own fault that I lost most of my BTC on SUPER then on the CNL coin. And most people will consider me stupid to have kept all my money invested in alt coins all this time, something that seemed not too bad when I was sitting on a pot of BTC worth over $40k just three months ago. But now I can honestly say that I am almost down to my last dime facing a choice between selling some now at these low prices and being able to survive the next few days, or not. And I know from a logical or even moral perspective it's totally my fault and most people on this forum will say that it's not dev responsibility to reassure the community and post regularly in this thread. I just feel terrible right now, honestly if/when anon is launched I just want to be able to sell at 2-3k and be out of crypto forever, and have enough money to last till I can find a job.

I have made such poor trading decisions in the last three months that it would be hard to lose more money even if I wanted too, everything I touch seems to fall to peices or one time with VRC I sold at the 10k bottom then it shot up and I was left with a shitcoin (SUPER) that lost me over 80%.

Not expecting any sympathy here and I know I won't get any. If I took basic trading steps like selling half when in good profit or selling at break even on a bad trade then I wouldn't be in this position. Guess I just wanted to tell my story as it might help others with their trading decisions. If you follow those two steps I just mentioned one day you will be happy that you didn't lose most of your money instead of worrying if you could make more or worrying if you sold just before a pump. It's funny actually everytime I sell I'm always afraid there is going to be a sudden pump upwards but the reality is unless there is news or pump group in action which is usually simeltaniously anyway, then that doesnt really happen. Hell bagholding coins seems like a joke, most of the price rises occur within the first week of good news like anon or other tech added. All the day traders seem to buy on news then sell when volume drops, yet all us bahholders just sit there riding the waves up and down making way less profit and some like me losing all.

Hell I might sell my coins if I can even get 1 BTC for them but price even too low for that now. I might come back to alt coins and trade on news instead of being a bagholder in future. I can say one thing its better to buy after the fact than to hold hoping, learned that the hard way by losing all of $40k worth of BTC. For the future I would say as advice to others, put half your BTC in a coin you can trust and the other half in something with actual credible tech not just promises, unless you can afford to gamble on a small rise.

1 positive thing: navajo must start soon, its not even started.
Hold you nav coins and get ur profit for being an supporter, this coin will blew a lot of other alt coins away.

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:04:42 PM

Yep i was supporter of supercoin but now i don't believe that is best choice..also losing money here!

****We fallen on promises!!!

and devs speculations when to update or not!*****

You can rent this space
MiningMinion

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:06:31 PM

Hey SUM2dev (or Strugg?)

Yes, soopy is still alive and working for NAV. Nothing bad has happened, as we can see just some fudding here. The reason we don't answer yet is because if we answer one question, we will have to answer a never ending stream which we do not have time for. We prefer to focus on real work now, than fighting a never-ending battle with fudders and trolls.

Works for me.

Good time to buy more at cheap price.
saberu

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:10:07 PM

Yep i was supporter of supercoin but now i don't believe that is best choice..also losing money here!

Honestly they have no responsibility to release anon soon just because it suits us, I took a gamble buying NAV a few days before anon at a high price and I lost, simple as that. I am going to see if I can last another week without having to sell and hope it pays off. I personally think and hope that we will see a surprise release over the next week or so. It could be that the devs planned a surprise release so that they don't get fudded on missing a date and the added benefit of panic buys pushing up the price more than a scheduled date would.

My confidence in myself right now is at an all time low. I'd be happy and feel lucky if I can sell at 3k after the testnet is released, sigh. Even having a handful of BTC would be a godsend for me right now.

MiningMinion

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:21:28 PM

Honestly they have no responsibility to release anon soon just because it suits us, I took a gamble buying NAV a few days before anon at a high price and I lost, simple as that. I am going to see if I can last another week without having to sell and hope it pays off. I personally think and hope that we will see a surprise release over the next week or so. It could be that the devs planned a surprise release so that they don't get fudded on missing a date and the added benefit of panic buys pushing up the price more than a scheduled date would.

My confidence in myself right now is at an all time low. I'd be happy and feel lucky if I can sell at 3k after the testnet is released, sigh. Even having a handful of BTC would be a godsend for me right now.

I think a lot of people have sold their alt coins this week to buy into ethereum as well.  That's why we've been seeing a lot of the alt coin prices going down.  I think once that hype dies down, people will come back to the alt coins.
minerjoen

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:21:48 PM

Hey SUM2dev (or Strugg?)

cant wait men Cheesy

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:27:26 PM

I think a lot of people have sold their alt coins this week to buy into ethereum as well.  That's why we've been seeing a lot of the alt coin prices going down.  I think once that hype dies down, people will come back to the alt coins.

its all hypes these days, and coins can turn into red and green in minutes. ethereum isnt something i would invest in to be honest. if you want to invest in something with smart contracts and stuff like that you better put your money on ripple...it would be a long term investment though.

@saberu to be honest i have almost the same story. lost gigantic with rox, trust, nav and more. all bought at top prices lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
saberu

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:34:30 PM

I think a lot of people have sold their alt coins this week to buy into ethereum as well.  That's why we've been seeing a lot of the alt coin prices going down.  I think once that hype dies down, people will come back to the alt coins.

Ethereum is a load of shit. They got what 260k bitcoins in investment? I bet not even 10% of that ends up being used for the project, will end up with a lot of fake costs. Even if it's real it's not going to change the world or make a lot of profit.

What happens with projects like Ethereum is that some whale on the inside puts in 10k BTC and people flock like sheep to invest in it because they see a lot of BTC in investment there and think it's legit.

I mean hell if other people investing means it's legit, what about just-dice? He was meant to be getting 10% of profits from the site but instead he used up 60% of profits for fake costs made with accountancy tricks.

90% of the 'oppurtunities' on this site are a scam anyway, that's why NAV will take off if the anon tech is good because the smart money invests in a sure thing rather than a promise. I am already 90% through coding my own Bitcoin project but going broke means I am going to have to delay it, I also plan on accepting investors but I bet no one is interested when I don't already have a big pile of BTC sitting on an address somewhere to show 'confidence'.

nousernamesleft

buy low, sell high

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:37:01 PM

saberu

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:53:57 PM

@saberu to be honest i have almost the same story. lost gigantic with rox, trust, nav and more. all bought at top prices lol.

Follow the tips I made above which are all things I learned through experience but likely common sense to anyone with real trading skills. Also a tip I got from a trader is always buy in small amounts over a long period of time but you can sell all at once if it's during a pump and you need to get out just break the order into parts. Exception to this is if there's a big news event like anon launch or even launch dates then you can buy at once. Set your buy orders under the top buy walls and never buy at market price. Though what I would do in future is if it's just a launch date hence a lot of risk you can just buy for an hour or two and ride the hype wave for a quick few percent.

I think the key to trading like a pro is don't be a bagholder, losing all that money has made me think in terms of what I can earn rather than missed oppurtunities. If you start thinking about missed oppurtunities and wanting to be in 'just incase' of a pump then that is bagholder mentality and the road to broke. I am going to code up a script which monitors volume over short periods like 1 hour, 6 hours, 15 and 5 minutes etc. I have noticed that volume up means price is going up and volume down usually means price down slowly or quickly. I think a lot of the traders use such scripts and if they see volume increasing over x period they buy in for a short period this way they can trade a whole bunch of different coins without having to 'live' in the coin threads like us bagholders do. It's a whole different world for expert traders, I think apart from occasionally refreshing a coin thread's page during a pump and reading the OP before they buy they usually don't even know much about the coin till they buy it. I am going to use these strategies in future and confident I can slowly increase my holdings like 20-50% a month instead of bagholding a coin and hoping it doubles or triples in a month.

I think another factor is the amount you invest, the smart traders are investing large amounts like $10-20k or more hence pretty happy with a 5% profit. Whereas mere mortals like us might start with $4-5k and get lucky in the beginning like I did with XC then when we get to bigger amounts like $20-30k we are still in the 'I am going to 10x my money again' mindset and baghold the next 'good thing' which 95% of the time is hyp or a scam on this forum. It's really difficult to make the kind of profit that alt coins can make in the real world so better to be super cautious than lose everything.

Another tip I would have is don't take trading advice from people on here or IRC. A guy in IRC told me to buy back ConcealCoin after I had just sold at 4.2k, saying it is about to explode upwards and that he was a pro and I should listen, naively I followed his advice buying back at 4.5k and then it instantly dumped. I slowly came to the realisation that this punk was just tricking me into putting up a big buy wall so he could dump all his coins on me. As at the time I knew there was a fake buy wall holding it up and it was going to drop but having lost a lot of BTC on earlier trades I decided to take the advice of this 'trader'. At least half or more of the people on this forum will screw you over for a BTC if they are in a tight spot and need someone to get them out which is why fudding and hyping exist. 99% of fudders have sold the coin and trying to buy back lower to make a small profit during a bear market, and most hypers are just either trying to get out druing a pump or deluded bagholders holding forever.

robdark

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:05:04 PM

Devs are rude though man. It's no good coming here calling everyone fudders, people aren't intending to fud they are sick of lack of communication and they invested in this coin. There is a difference between that and pure fud designed to purposely take down a market.

Agree on the ethereum though, I don't think it will live up to the hype. 2000 for 1 btc is a bad deal considering the minting cap and I don't think businesses will want to pay so much to develop on that platform when there are others coming where they can use smart contracts for free.
nousernamesleft

buy low, sell high

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:09:23 PM

Devs are rude though man. It's no good coming here calling everyone fudders, people aren't intending to fud they are sick of lack of communication and they invested in this coin. There is a difference between that and pure fud designed to purposely take down a market.

Agree on the ethereum though, I don't think it will live up to the hype. 2000 for 1 btc is a bad deal considering the minting cap and I don't think businesses will want to pay so much to develop on that platform when there are others coming where they can use smart contracts for free.

People who haven't seen visual programming before think ethereum came up with it.  lol.  I think they are severely over-valued.
saberu

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:27:22 PM

There are over a dozen advanced programming GUI's out on the market. Of the top three I think one of them is even free for personal use.

Besides programming applications don't make money, applications make money! And you need to program something unique if you want to get into the big money. I'm not a professional programmer but I am working on something unique that I know there will be demand for and I'm sure it will be more successful than something that has been done a dozen times before. They even compare it to Android in the main thread, well maybe if Ethereum is an OS that can be licensed to phone manufacturers they could make that comparison.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:14:35 PM

I MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES MYSELF. I FEEL THAT SOOPY GETS IRRITATED BY THE PRESSURE OF FORUM MEMBERS. I HAVE ADVISED HIM TO IGNORE THE RUDE IDIOTS AND JUST ADVANCE FORWARD, BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT LOVE TO RUIN A GOOD INVESTMENT. LETS WAIT FOR SOOPY TO COME BACK.

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:17:36 PM

saberu, yeah you are right. lots of it is my flaw as well. if you trade you should put a target like 10% profit or 10% loose max.

problem with me is when im winning i want more and when im loosing i dont take my losses. nav is for longterm but for my daytrading thats my biggest flaw.

i won about 45btc and managed to gamble them all away lol. but its difficult to control emotions. for example if i sell it always seem to spike right after i sold and when i dont sell it drops to zero lol. if you can close down emotions and be happy with 10% you will be a happy man.

but for me i also need some adrenaline, sort of a rush when i see my investment rise by100% a day...that feeling is just priceless Smiley im an all or nothing guy and i know it turns out bad 99% of the time, but that one time that does work is just better then sex Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:18:31 PM

I MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES MYSELF. I FEEL THAT SOOPY GETS IRRITATED BY THE PRESSURE OF FORUM MEMBERS. I HAVE ADVISED HIM TO IGNORE THE RUDE IDIOTS AND JUST ADVANCE FORWARD, BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT LOVE TO RUIN A GOOD INVESTMENT. LETS WAIT FOR SOOPY TO COME BACK.
Fucking Idiot!
GO TO HELL!
Stop post without the coin information.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: