Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:20:34 PM

This a fullblown scam shame on this dev and coin. I knew it as soon as the started the 'I'm sick BS'. People must follow this dev round all his coins if this definitely turns out to be scam and make sure no one ever invests in his coins again. For all we know they were in the double spend attack. Foundation coins gone, dev sick but posting on other coins etc.

Where is GreedyJohn with his FOUR LEGS GOOD TOO LEGS BETTER, A shill I guess, work is done and so now retired?

Fund wallets balance update:
A part of NAV coins from Foundation wallets were sold to pay fullhdpixel for coding the official Navajo Coin website.
Fullhdpixel has confirmed that he got the full payment. If You have any question about Foundation coins please send us a private message.
- Navajo Coin Development Team
I AM STILL HERE, WAITING FOR SOOPY TO RETURN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:22:53 PM

Official Announcement

Less than 7....... days to the start of beta tests!

More information on how navajo works and the degree of anonymity it provides wil be released in the coming days!

We give the dev pressure?
GO fuck youself!
Can you see your post before? Are the dev all idiot or blind?
You just give the supporters pressure!
With this stupid dev,this coin going nowhere.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:23:05 PM

So lets say give someone 5k coins a month for doing that or something similar. for most users here communication is the most important thing. A lot of scams on these crypto forums so if there is somebody who is here at least a couple of times a day answering questions then it would solve a lot of issues.

This. I sold half my NAV coins a few days back in the hopes to make some short term gains on what was meant to be a new coin with anon, I was going to be in profit on it but then it dropped and turned out to be a scam, lost the lot. That was ConcealCoin.

Now I am sitting on a whole lot of nothing (around 270k coins). I know NAV is not a scam but a daily post from soopy would help confidence and price and keep the whole community happy, I am sure even with a bad flu if he has the energy to post on the BEE2 thread then he has the energy to post here too.

It's my own fault that I lost most of my BTC on SUPER then on the CNL coin. And most people will consider me stupid to have kept all my money invested in alt coins all this time, something that seemed not too bad when I was sitting on a pot of BTC worth over $40k just three months ago. But now I can honestly say that I am almost down to my last dime facing a choice between selling some now at these low prices and being able to survive the next few days, or not. And I know from a logical or even moral perspective it's totally my fault and most people on this forum will say that it's not dev responsibility to reassure the community and post regularly in this thread. I just feel terrible right now, honestly if/when anon is launched I just want to be able to sell at 2-3k and be out of crypto forever, and have enough money to last till I can find a job.

I have made such poor trading decisions in the last three months that it would be hard to lose more money even if I wanted too, everything I touch seems to fall to peices or one time with VRC I sold at the 10k bottom then it shot up and I was left with a shitcoin (SUPER) that lost me over 80%.

Not expecting any sympathy here and I know I won't get any. If I took basic trading steps like selling half when in good profit or selling at break even on a bad trade then I wouldn't be in this position. Guess I just wanted to tell my story as it might help others with their trading decisions. If you follow those two steps I just mentioned one day you will be happy that you didn't lose most of your money instead of worrying if you could make more or worrying if you sold just before a pump. It's funny actually everytime I sell I'm always afraid there is going to be a sudden pump upwards but the reality is unless there is news or pump group in action which is usually simeltaniously anyway, then that doesnt really happen. Hell bagholding coins seems like a joke, most of the price rises occur within the first week of good news like anon or other tech added. All the day traders seem to buy on news then sell when volume drops, yet all us bahholders just sit there riding the waves up and down making way less profit and some like me losing all.

Hell I might sell my coins if I can even get 1 BTC for them but price even too low for that now. I might come back to alt coins and trade on news instead of being a bagholder in future. I can say one thing its better to buy after the fact than to hold hoping, learned that the hard way by losing all of $40k worth of BTC. For the future I would say as advice to others, put half your BTC in a coin you can trust and the other half in something with actual credible tech not just promises, unless you can afford to gamble on a small rise.

I MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES MYSELF. I FEEL THAT SOOPY GETS IRRITATED BY THE PRESSURE OF FORUM MEMBERS. I HAVE ADVISED HIM TO IGNORE THE RUDE IDIOTS AND JUST ADVANCE FORWARD, BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT LOVE TO RUIN A GOOD INVESTMENT. LETS WAIT FOR SOOPY TO COME BACK.
Fucking Idiot!
GO TO HELL!
Stop post without the coin information.
Fuck off and do not tell me what to do. I AM NOT THE DEV

lrgbit

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:25:43 PM

B_ulldozer, just ignore him (the huge text chap). He hasn't made one useful contribution to the thread yet!
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:27:25 PM

So lets say give someone 5k coins a month for doing that or something similar. for most users here communication is the most important thing. A lot of scams on these crypto forums so if there is somebody who is here at least a couple of times a day answering questions then it would solve a lot of issues.

This. I sold half my NAV coins a few days back in the hopes to make some short term gains on what was meant to be a new coin with anon, I was going to be in profit on it but then it dropped and turned out to be a scam, lost the lot. That was ConcealCoin.

Now I am sitting on a whole lot of nothing (around 270k coins). I know NAV is not a scam but a daily post from soopy would help confidence and price and keep the whole community happy, I am sure even with a bad flu if he has the energy to post on the BEE2 thread then he has the energy to post here too.

It's my own fault that I lost most of my BTC on SUPER then on the CNL coin. And most people will consider me stupid to have kept all my money invested in alt coins all this time, something that seemed not too bad when I was sitting on a pot of BTC worth over $40k just three months ago. But now I can honestly say that I am almost down to my last dime facing a choice between selling some now at these low prices and being able to survive the next few days, or not. And I know from a logical or even moral perspective it's totally my fault and most people on this forum will say that it's not dev responsibility to reassure the community and post regularly in this thread. I just feel terrible right now, honestly if/when anon is launched I just want to be able to sell at 2-3k and be out of crypto forever, and have enough money to last till I can find a job.

I have made such poor trading decisions in the last three months that it would be hard to lose more money even if I wanted too, everything I touch seems to fall to peices or one time with VRC I sold at the 10k bottom then it shot up and I was left with a shitcoin (SUPER) that lost me over 80%.

Not expecting any sympathy here and I know I won't get any. If I took basic trading steps like selling half when in good profit or selling at break even on a bad trade then I wouldn't be in this position. Guess I just wanted to tell my story as it might help others with their trading decisions. If you follow those two steps I just mentioned one day you will be happy that you didn't lose most of your money instead of worrying if you could make more or worrying if you sold just before a pump. It's funny actually everytime I sell I'm always afraid there is going to be a sudden pump upwards but the reality is unless there is news or pump group in action which is usually simeltaniously anyway, then that doesnt really happen. Hell bagholding coins seems like a joke, most of the price rises occur within the first week of good news like anon or other tech added. All the day traders seem to buy on news then sell when volume drops, yet all us bahholders just sit there riding the waves up and down making way less profit and some like me losing all.

Hell I might sell my coins if I can even get 1 BTC for them but price even too low for that now. I might come back to alt coins and trade on news instead of being a bagholder in future. I can say one thing its better to buy after the fact than to hold hoping, learned that the hard way by losing all of $40k worth of BTC. For the future I would say as advice to others, put half your BTC in a coin you can trust and the other half in something with actual credible tech not just promises, unless you can afford to gamble on a small rise.

I MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES MYSELF. I FEEL THAT SOOPY GETS IRRITATED BY THE PRESSURE OF FORUM MEMBERS. I HAVE ADVISED HIM TO IGNORE THE RUDE IDIOTS AND JUST ADVANCE FORWARD, BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT LOVE TO RUIN A GOOD INVESTMENT. LETS WAIT FOR SOOPY TO COME BACK.
Fucking Idiot!
GO TO HELL!
Stop post without the coin information.
Fuck off and do not tell me what to do. I AM NOT THE DEV
OK,Then stop your fucking post.
nousernamesleft

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

buy low, sell high

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:27:53 PM

Calm down kids....
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:29:52 PM

Official Announcement

Less than 7....... days to the start of beta tests!

More information on how navajo works and the degree of anonymity it provides wil be released in the coming days!

We give the dev pressure?
GO fuck youself!
Can you see your post before? Are the dev all idiot or blind?
You just give the supporters pressure!
With this stupid dev,this coin going nowhere.
The whole work is pressure, especially the technical side - the double spend attack made soopy sick, so we are waiting for him to recover and return. No matter what happens, there will always be a bunch of idiots posting rubbish on this forum.
We need to show more respect for DEVs, because they REALLY DETERMINE if a coin succeds or fails.
People posting rubbish here while soopy tries to work does not help.

juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:59:14 PM

My wallet is very very happy Staking like no other coin...
I will start to sell when we reach 1NAV = 1USS
I made the mistake of selling 5k to buy ConcealSCAMcoin and I regretted it.
In this game patience is the virtue.
Hope DEV gets well and every thing goes smooth with ANNON features.
Chill out guys!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:08:14 AM

GreedyJohn,

I'm gonna say this again brother because I like you although you might tell me to go piss off too.  Dude, you are annoying EVERYONE with your non stop over sized text!!  You do it everywhere and with almost every single post you make man and it annoys the hell out of people bro!!  You are typically trying to help and that is why I say I like you and most of the time what you say is true as in here, but man please stop trying to stand out with every post!

I like you and it still annoys the shit out of me, in every thread you are people are complaining about it but yet you ask others to "respect devs"......respect YOUR COMMUNITIES brother and stop this as they have all asked you to stop.
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:12:17 AM

GreedyJohn,

I'm gonna say this again brother because I like you although you might tell me to go piss off too.  Dude, you are annoying EVERYONE with your non stop over sized text!!  You do it everywhere and with almost every single post you make man and it annoys the hell out of people bro!!  You are typically trying to help and that is why I say I like you and most of the time what you say is true as in here, but man please stop trying to stand out with every post!

I like you and it still annoys the shit out of me, in every thread you are people are complaining about it but yet you ask others to "respect devs"......respect YOUR COMMUNITIES brother and stop this as they have all asked you to stop.

Agreed. I think his oversized text and posting style is half the reason for the price drops  Roll Eyes

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:12:23 AM

My wallet is very very happy Staking like no other coin...
I will start to sell when we reach 1NAV = 1USS
I made the mistake of selling 5k to buy ConcealSCAMcoin and I regretted it.
In this game patience is the virtue.
Hope DEV gets well and every thing goes smooth with ANNON features.
Chill out guys!

may i ask how many coins you stake a day/week ? is it worth staking?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sanworld

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:25:41 AM

Good luck to you all,Im leaving,this coin's dev is really stupid,really,shamed on you!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:36:00 AM

Good luck to you all,Im leaving,this coin's dev is really stupid,really,shamed on you!
Dev is not stupid, he has technical skills, the rest will sort itself out.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:50:48 AM

Agreed!  It's absolutely disgusting how quick people are to call someone a scammer, although somewhat understandable with all the scams coming out ever single day.  It really is "guilty until proven innocent" in crypto, shameful way to live.  So I say shame on YOU my friend, there is absolutely NO proof soopy is a scammer, in FACT all the evidence says the complete opposite!!

As far as I can see, soopy is THE one that has saved this coin on at least 2 occasions that I know of, maybe more.......I did not get involved until he did.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:20:25 AM

hang in their guys wait for NAV to hit 400sat and use your brains and stop accusing the NAVOJO team of not keeping us updated

They have suffered a double spend attack which broke the coin into 2.6 million pieces a couple of weeks ago and the market said stuff NAVAJO we are going to dump you as this coin looks like a bad investment - so it went down to being worthless.

Thats not the fault of the NAVOJO team

Secondly they have a website coming which will show the coin off

secondly why the impatience with ANON their are heaps of coins out their with anon

if you are unsure sell your coins and get out

Also the Devs that are helping soopy work on other coins so they are busy so we need to stop fuding them

if you want to make a contribution you can pay the fund fee - otherwise you are just fuding . This coin is still young but alot has happened - all good buy buy buy hold hold hold
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:46:03 AM

B_ulldozer, just ignore him (the huge text chap). He hasn't made one useful contribution to the thread yet!
What have I done to offend people, I am just trying to kill off the FUDers. Why me all of a sudden? USELESS FUDERS NEED SOMEONE TO POINT THEIR VENOM AT.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:50:09 AM

hang in their guys wait for NAV to hit 400sat and use your brains and stop accusing the NAVOJO team of not keeping us updated

They have suffered a double spend attack which broke the coin into 2.6 million pieces a couple of weeks ago and the market said stuff NAVAJO we are going to dump you as this coin looks like a bad investment - so it went down to being worthless.

Thats not the fault of the NAVOJO team

Secondly they have a website coming which will show the coin off

secondly why the impatience with ANON their are heaps of coins out their with anon

if you are unsure sell your coins and get out

Also the Devs that are helping soopy work on other coins so they are busy so we need to stop fuding them

if you want to make a contribution you can pay the fund fee - otherwise you are just fuding . This coin is still young but alot has happened - all good buy buy buy hold hold hold
DON'T MIND THE USELESS FUDERS, IF ANY OF THESE IDIOTS HAS SKILLS, THEN LET THEM FIX THE COIN THEMSELVES - IF NOT, THEN EVERYBODY SHOULD BE SILENT AND NOT JUDGEMENTAL, TILL THE DEV RETURNS.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:56:00 AM

Agreed!  It's absolutely disgusting how quick people are to call someone a scammer, although somewhat understandable with all the scams coming out ever single day.  It really is "guilty until proven innocent" in crypto, shameful way to live.  So I say shame on YOU my friend, there is absolutely NO proof soopy is a scammer, in FACT all the evidence says the complete opposite!!

As far as I can see, soopy is THE one that has saved this coin on at least 2 occasions that I know of, maybe more.......I did not get involved until he did.
The fact is that cryptos use a scarce technical skill, so only very few people can be DEVS. Another problem is that DEV activity or inactivity can create huge price fluctuations - price is determined by HOPE. Prices will rise when hopes are high.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:57:39 AM

Damn dude, that is REALLY hard for you not to do ha?!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:04:57 AM

Damn dude, that is REALLY hard for you not to do ha?!
It is hard for me not to post in big letters, because the vast majority of members are posting negative comments, even while the DEV is working - it is just that people want to ruin everything, there are people that just hold others back.

The truth is that soopy gets seriously irritated by the negativity of members - it scares him away. HE HAS EVEN COMPLAINED TO ME ABOUT THIS ON MANY OTHER OCCASIONS.

It seems that cryptos have hidden costs, like computers, costs of running servers, etc. We cannot imagine how badly our Dev was worn out after the double spend attack.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: