Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
dataMaestro

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:42:41 AM

http://short.cc/foryoumoron.jpg

Here for you, moron
Also, just 3 more days and you can test it yourself

+1

I saw that too, the "send to" address is in the character string, stealthsend looks legit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:43:11 AM

Fud does NOT work on this coin. Try as much as you like. Fact is #1 on bittrex, fact is Sunday is the day (stealthtext release), fact is Hondo the main developer and leader dev is the MAN!!!
Just deal with it.

if you are so confident in the growth, then why not buy now? After all, you write here that will cost 20k. then buy now

I want to buy more myself, but running out of BTC. Seriously, are you having a brain of a pea?
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:47:35 AM

Here for you, moron

+1

I saw that too, the "send to" address is in the character string, stealthsend looks legit.

on the video, we see the usual android wallet - nothing special. These purses are so many different coins
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:47:52 AM

when stealth market be released stealthcoin will be worth like gold

While I have been here from the start just like you, you have been the most vocal, to the point I believe you hurt this coin.
Care to wager on the six digit prediction you have?
Would love to be wrong and you win but I know that is not happening.

what happened my friend? Do you sold your coins yesterday?

No sir, far from it.  Just tired of your cheerleading act where you run to other threads to post.
Put your money where your mouth is, wager me since you are so sure with your predictions.
Xtent this is your opinion but we have also been in other coins for the last 6 months, so you are not the only one with experience but if you had taken the time and the invitation from Hondo to join testing stealthtext you would think otherwise.

Stealthtext or not, are you going to speculate six digits?

If you already sold please move to your other coin(s). Why the jealousy and envy of other people who have the guts to hold on?
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:48:19 AM

WTF - THIS IS 100 % SCAMMERCOIN

PLEASE STOP SCAM THE PEOPLE ! DEV HAVE A MERCY OF DAYTRADERS ! Sad Grin

My BLEEDING is NOSE
cryptobeast

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:50:00 AM

WTF - THIS IS 100 % SCAMMERCOIN

PLEASE STOP SCAM THE PEOPLE ! DEV HAVE A MERCY OF DAYTRADERS ! Sad Grin

My BLEEDING is NOSE

Ahahaha nc one. That made me laugh. Cheesy
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:51:56 AM

While I have been here from the start just like you, you have been the most vocal, to the point I believe you hurt this coin.

No sir, far from it.  Just tired of your cheerleading act where you run to other threads to post.
Put your money where your mouth is, wager me since you are so sure with your predictions.
Xtent this is your opinion but we have also been in other coins for the last 6 months, so you are not the only one with experience but if you had taken the time and the invitation from Hondo to join testing stealthtext you would think otherwise.

If you already sold please move to your other coin(s). Why the jealousy and envy of other people who have the guts to hold on?

I have already stated that I did not sell, do you understand that?
Was that clear enough for you?
I can't speak fluent retard like your posts suggest, for that I apologize.
The fact "writer" is even in your username is by far one of the funniest things I have seen on this forum.
So if I am not talking towards you or with you, fuck off and read a book, god knows you need it.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:54:12 AM

The fact "writer" is even in your username is by far one of the funniest things I have seen on this forum.
So if I am not talking towards you or with you, fuck off and read a book, god knows you need it.

By the tone you envy moron already sold most of your coins
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:54:51 AM

Here for you, moron

+1

on the video, we see the usual android wallet - nothing special. These purses are so many different coins
FUDER YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TOR TRANSACTION. ( go back to flappy )
xtent

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:56:24 AM

Ha ha ha, what did you even say?
Maybe I should quote you so it makes more sense, "are you having a brain of a pea?".

P.S. I love that you called me a moron, without making any sense at all.
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:58:23 AM

Here for you, moron

+1

FUDER YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TOR TRANSACTION. ( go back to flappy )

I do not see wanting to buy cheap coins!
cryptobeast

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:59:49 AM

Maybe I should quote you so it makes more sense, "are you having a brain of a pea?".

Ladies please don't fight. There is enough XST for every lady in this room.
xtent

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:05:16 AM

Cool story bro, is that your best?
Call everyone ladies, really that is it?
cryptobeast

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:07:34 AM

It was a joke that mentioned to break the ice. What is your problem anyway?
xtent

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:11:12 AM

While I hold a good amount of this coin, tires of the stupid speculations that come with any rise.  This shit is getting old, awesome that my profits are up but let's not kid ourselves we are far from 100k sat.
cryptobeast

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:13:32 AM

While I hold a good amount of this coin, tires of the stupid speculations that come with any rise.  This shit is getting old, awesome that my profits are up but let's not kid ourselves we are far from 100k sat.
+1

next floor will probably be 20k and it will take some time.
xtent

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:14:37 AM

Could be worse of course, if anyone here is holding Monero (XMR), you may want to head to that thread.  They were attacked and are now considering a rollback.
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:15:43 AM

There are people in the community who participated in testing the product with hondo you peace of shit. Your fud doesnt work on us because we saw the real thing already.

then why is the screen a another address?

Here for you, moron

Seriously!? This guy learnt his reporting from Fox or something - amature hour you give FUD'ers a bad name dude.
xtent

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:16:07 AM

+1

next floor will probably be 20k and it will take some time.

This is much more reasonable and as you stated, will take some time to get there.
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:18:25 AM

20k for 20million coins?

Are you dreaming? Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: