Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:57:54 AM

No it looks like it will be two different coins with a conversion between them by burning 1-to-1.

Not sure how that works either. Is there another coin that is using something similar? Or is this something completely new? If so, that makes me feel even better about this coin to have someone so smart working so hard on it.

Look at PTS and BitSharesX...basically if you own PTS you get some BitSharesX...  Same will be the case here.  If you have XST, you will also end up with StealthSend.  Could be via importing private keys, or many different methods.  I'm sure Hondo has an idea in the back of his mind on how this will all work.  It certainly will NOT require moving to an exchange or something of that nature, likely the opposite.

No exchange will be required - there will be a proccess of converting from XST to the new StealthSend Chain.... the value will be ties 1:1, Hondo will make it happen.  seems like he can make anything happen.  He is a crypt God after all. Dont fuck with crypto gods.
bookworm

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:01:58 AM

No it looks like it will be two different coins with a conversion between them by burning 1-to-1.

Not sure how that works either. Is there another coin that is using something similar? Or is this something completely new? If so, that makes me feel even better about this coin to have someone so smart working so hard on it.

Look at PTS and BitSharesX...basically if you own PTS you get some BitSharesX...  Same will be the case here.  If you have XST, you will also end up with StealthSend.  Could be via importing private keys, or many different methods.  I'm sure Hondo has an idea in the back of his mind on how this will all work.  It certainly will NOT require moving to an exchange or something of that nature, likely the opposite.

No exchange will be required - there will be a proccess of converting from XST to the new StealthSend Chain.... the value will be ties 1:1, Hondo will make it happen.  seems like he can make anything happen.  He is a crypt God after all. Dont fuck with crypto gods.

+1 Fully agree that Hondo rocks!

FREE 500MB addition to Dropbox account https://db.tt/XWqqB0D1
ARCH AdztGfFa9rJKL7mSSJ7RS8iCUyALRi7Eqk
XST  S6P5mtQG7MuFHuq5w7YPihB6FewvtA6eXi
BTC  1DWvZtqd4iWJbvV65CUBk1uc11vCNRJn
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:03:28 AM

AS I said, this coin looks very interesting.
1.An audit from Dan Metcalf
2.A lot less bloat with the advantages of ring signatures.

Can someone explain this?
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days

Bump....can someone please explain this?

I think (just think) that for 15 days after entering coins in your wallet, they reproduce each 3-9 days and after 15 days not need aging, they reproduce every day. Stealthcoin is life
But only for two months. This orgy will stop when stealthsend will be release

Thanks. What exactly stops after 2 months?
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 01:09:13 AM

Damn isn't this thread nice without all the fud and vitriol.

Good community at its core.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:16:02 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 01:39:52 AM by tazmania

As of right now Moolah will not be adding XST to mintpal. Tweet them and let them know how that is a big mistake.

Mintpal will be nice.

Many probably don't know that Mintpal was bought out by Moolah.

"The launch of @MintPalExchange V2 will include an extensive API, real-time trading and BTC, LTC and USD markets!"

"V2 of @MintPalExchange launches on Wednesday (17th Sept) at 6PM GMT. We'll also be doing 0% fee-free trading for the rest of the month!"

1 more week.

Follow here for updates https://twitter.com/moolah_io

Mintpal will give Bittrex some competition.

XST/BTC XST/LTC XST/USD and no fees to trade. Pumpers will love this.

You have 1 week to buy as many coins as you can.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:20:32 AM

If Bob says stealth is good - then Stealth is Gold. 
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 01:26:15 AM

Glad I got in when I did!

CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:30:04 AM

Mintpal will be nice.

"The launch of @MintPalExchange V2 will include an extensive API, real-time trading and BTC, LTC and USD markets!"

"V2 of @MintPalExchange launches on Wednesday (17th Sept) at 6PM GMT. We'll also be doing 0% fee-free trading for the rest of the month!"

1 more week.

Stealth wont be on the new mintpal.... http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:30:45 AM

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2ilovsw.jpg

Stealth is Titanium! Not sure about trusting Bob though. He is a coin-rapist & if he thinks he can do that to Stealth...He's got another thing comin' (as Rob Halfold would say!)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:32:05 AM

Mintpal will be nice.

1 more week.

Stealth wont be on the new mintpal.... http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

LMAO, that list is 10 days old firstly, second.. how much would you like to bet that xst will be on V2 at launch??
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:34:12 AM

Mintpal will be nice.

1 more week.

LMAO, that list is 10 days old firstly, second.. how much would you like to bet that xst will be on V2 at launch??

:DDDDD This forum is gettin better and better,so much fun to come here at night
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:54:13 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 02:07:05 AM by risefromtheashes74

Mintpal will be nice.

1 more week.

All I can say is, the day I can buy "Electric Sheep" with Stealth... I'll be stoked!  Wink
http://v2d7c.sheepserver.net/gen/244/33711/electricsheep.244.33711.jpg
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:10:37 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 12:41:53 PM by BTCwriter

As promised, here is the whitepaper brief that describes StealthSend.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0

FACT:  XST provides the SOLID ANON that CRYPTONOTE coins provide- but provides the solution in such a manner that it is SUSTAINABLE over time.

there is a reason I did not invest in XMR , ByteCoin, or hell even Boolberry - I knew they are not longer term viable due to the nature of ring signature size requirements (even boolberry with its pruining)

Hondo has come up with a way to use Chandran signatures to fully resolve the cryptonote curse.  

Do your research people.

Just wanted to point out.....

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures"  - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat                                                         
Ring signatures provide TRUE anoniminity - there is no doubt about that - but they suffer from bloating the block chain - this is why sublinear signatures are a good way to do anon - but wihout the bloat                                                         
Ring Signature coins (Crypto Note Coins) are not feasible for high volume transactions - the chain would grow to large to fast if people started using it like bitcoin or litecoin is used - Stealthcoin wont have this problem - which means stealthcoin could handle VISA or Mastercard type volume without being bloated out to butt fuck no where                                                         

Chandran signatures are square root in size - so it means that a 36KB ring signature now becomes a 4KB Chandran signature - means less space eaten on the block chain (faster synch times etc)                                                         
Crypto Note coins are impractical due to the large space requirements - this is why stealth will utilize "Sub linear Signatures" or "Chandran signatures" and be immune to the bloat - it allows to handle bitcoin volume like transactions                                                         
Chandran signatures (sublinear signatures) were conceptualized at UCLA (they are a real thing that DOES work) - stealth coin will be the FIRST coin to implant such thing                                                         

BBR (Boolberry) was close to solving the bloat problem by pruning and expiring signatures - but this is not the optimal way to do it - "Chandran" SubLinear signatures is the PROPER and optimal way to do it - by means that the signatures themselves will no consume near the space - so no need to prune                                                      

AND THAT'S WHY XST WILL SEE AT LEAST A 10m MARKETCAP. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

Darkcoin require masternode and XC require Xnode but Stealthsend is being POW. StealthSend being POW I'm sure miners going to be all over this for sure. I hope the POW going to be the same as X13 algo. I also hope Hondo would let us know more about this soon as this going to take anon coin to the next level. I just can't wait for StealthSend whitepaper.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:14:13 AM

FACT:  XST provides the SOLID ANON that CRYPTONOTE coins provide- but provides the solution in such a manner that it is SUSTAINABLE over time.

there is a reason I did not invest in XMR , ByteCoin, or hell even Boolberry - I knew they are not longer term viable due to the nature of ring signature size requirements (even boolberry with its pruining)

Hondo has come up with a way to use Chandran signatures to fully resolve the cryptonote curse.  

Do your research people.

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures"  - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat                                                         
Ring signatures provide TRUE anoniminity - there is no doubt about that - but they suffer from bloating the block chain - this is why sublinear signatures are a good way to do anon - but wihout the bloat                                                         
Ring Signature coins (Crypto Note Coins) are not feasible for high volume transactions - the chain would grow to large to fast if people started using it like bitcoin or litecoin is used - Stealthcoin wont have this problem - which means stealthcoin could handle VISA or Mastercard type volume without being bloated out to butt fuck no where                                                         

Chandran signatures are square root in size - so it means that a 36KB ring signature now becomes a 4KB Chandran signature - means less space eaten on the block chain (faster synch times etc)                                                         
Crypto Note coins are impractical due to the large space requirements - this is why stealth will utilize "Sub linear Signatures" or "Chandran signatures" and be immune to the bloat - it allows to handle bitcoin volume like transactions                                                         
Chandran signatures (sublinear signatures) were conceptualized at UCLA (they are a real thing that DOES work) - stealth coin will be the FIRST coin to implant such thing                                                         

BBR (Boolberry) was close to solving the bloat problem by pruning and expiring signatures - but this is not the optimal way to do it - "Chandran" SubLinear signatures is the PROPER and optimal way to do it - by means that the signatures themselves will no consume near the space - so no need to prune                                                      

AND THAT'S WHY XST WILL SEE AT LEAST A 10m MARKETCAP. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

StealthSend being POW I'm sure miners going to be all over this for sure. I hope the POW going to be the same as X13 algo. I also hope Hondo would let us know more about this soon as this going to take anon coin to the next level. I just can't wait for StealthSend whitepaper.

Yes, as a miner... I'm all over this!
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:17:57 AM

Mintpal will be nice.

1 more week.

All I can say is, the day I can buy "Electric Sheep" with Stealth... I'll be stoked!  Wink

You won't spend any stealth until it hit's critical mass... around 100K   Tongue
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:20:55 AM

Mintpal will be nice.

1 more week.

http://v2d7c.sheepserver.net/gen/244/33711/electricsheep.244.33711.jpg

You won't spend any stealth until it hit's critical mass... around 100K   Tongue

Well, I am certainly stocking up!
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:21:46 AM

I got some too  Wink
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:23:25 AM

As promised, here is the whitepaper brief that describes StealthSend.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0

Do your research people.

StealthSend being POW I'm sure miners going to be all over this for sure. I hope the POW going to be the same as X13 algo. I also hope Hondo would let us know more about this soon as this going to take anon coin to the next level. I just can't wait for StealthSend whitepaper.

Yes, as a miner... I'm all over this!

LOL me too.
Darkcoin require masternode and XC require Xnode but Stealthsend is POW, I'm sure this will be a game changer for sure. It's like one stone kill 2 birds because it will bring miners back by the masses. We will just wait for the whitepaper to understand more. I believed Hondo will have this thing all work out, he's legend in this crypto coding beside satoshi himself.
Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:27:03 AM

You also said no movement till November based on a 6 hour chart. That's the part of your TA that was and is retarded.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:29:14 AM

You also said no movement till November.

I think MrBoh aka Pookie, seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE2tPyGJStQ and here in his crossdressing days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHpXkBWXFLk

also called it at like 4-5K before we go back up in november.

LOL. He's a crackhead sheep!
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: