Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:33:47 PM

True +1000
Both coins will grow
Price will definitely go up.
XST will take over BTCD soon  Wink
Anyone not buying now is a real idiot. Anyone selling at the moment for this price is an even bigger idiot.
Mark my words, tomorrow a lot of money from Mintpal exchange will flow mainly to 2 coins, thus driving the price up.
These 2 coins will be LXC and XST.

But as LXC has delivered nothing so far and is climbing based on rumours it will have a big sell off sooner or later.
Whereas XST will continue to grow.

+1000

***Whale watching***

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:55:54 PM

Dat walls at ttrex oO, time to buy  Grin
Solid strong buy walls  Wink
Stealthsend is less than 2 months.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:58:13 PM

Bought some XST, hopefully soon to be the BTCD price Smiley
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:02:44 PM

Bought some XST, hopefully soon to be the BTCD price Smiley

BitcoinDark have nothing against Stealthcoin beside their SuperScam which no one is going to use, unlike OpenBaazar.
broseph

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:17:42 PM

"Attention crypto passengers. The Stealthcoin train is about to leave the station. Thank you." Smiley
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:58:30 PM

probly a noob question is there any near future releases coming up ?

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:09:01 PM

All kinds, Look at the road map in the OP.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:40:50 PM

roadmap + tomorrow in mintpal V2 launch
carlsaganaut

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:47:38 PM

Hi folks,

I have bought some XST on the Cryptsy exchange, and I have the Stealthsend android app installed. But I don't know how to to send my XSTs from the exchange to the app, which I am assuming is doubling as my wallet, although it has no address. Linux install doesn't work for latest Linux, or at least I can't make it work - there's no information about how to install it - and there's not much by way of guidance on the website.

Can any one here help? I really just want to set up a stable wallet - ideally on Linux, but I'll settle for Android - in which to store my coins. Is there a step-by-step guide to doing that available?
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:21:27 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 06:28:17 PM by EmilioMann

Hi folks,

I have bought some XST on the Cryptsy exchange, and I have the Stealthsend android app installed. But I don't know how to to send my XSTs from the exchange to the app, which I am assuming is doubling as my wallet, although it has no address. Linux install doesn't work for latest Linux, or at least I can't make it work - there's no information about how to install it - and there's not much by way of guidance on the website.

Can any one here help? I really just want to set up a stable wallet - ideally on Linux, but I'll settle for Android - in which to store my coins. Is there a step-by-step guide to doing that available?

Hi my friend. Welcome aboard this spaceship.

Stealthsend not yet been released. Do you installed Stealthtext app.

This application serves to send coins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text. Without you having to be connected to the internet among several other things.

Soon after the completion of the roadmap will be available for non smartphones, ie, if you ever need to do a top secret transaction, you may use a old dumbphone with java and then throw it in the trash after you made ​​the payment.

He doesn't stores coins in your cellphone, so it is impossible to send coins to him.

This makes it much safer than any mobile wallet, because you can do payments but in case of loss or theft of cellphone, your coins are staking and safe elsewhere.

About wallet I don't know how to help but I think you're the first to have problems with it

Sorry for my English

Amazing: "Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:32:21 PM

It is the best coin indeed
Lets hope everything goes smoothly as roadmap and by december 2014
Will get over BTCD or more
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:51:09 PM

Stealthcoin is without a doubt the most exciting coin in the market right now.  I believe that it has the potential to absorb all other cryptonote alt currencies on the market, great time to buy more.

Just wanna remind everyone that XST is without a doubt the best bet right now in the crypto market.
'

It took awhile, but I saw the light and am all board for stealth, a lot of talented people working on it and marketing it. I just got off talking on another forum about another coin, and it was giving me a head ache they where in there bitching about the name of the coin, and couldn't agree. This forum is a lot more relaxed. I not only like the coin but the community as well.
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:55:44 PM

Let me know if this is absurd, but I had an idea for marketing/community activities, perhaps more feasible when everyone is accustomed to Stealthtext and the community is larger.

What if we made a treasure hunt game using Stealthtext using riddles/codes to break get a hashtag going on twitter and instagram #stealthcoinmission #stealthcoinhunt? Here's one way it could work - a group of us devise a set of questions/codes that once solved will reveal a stealthcoin address the first person to send 1 stealthcoin to that address via Stealthtext (we'll also use a screen shot to verify mobile app was used) the winner will then get a bounty of 500 XST.

Stealthcoin's name is also one it's many assets, it exudes espionage and intrigue. It could be a fun way for the community promote the coin.

Thoughts?
carlsaganaut

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:57:57 PM

Hi folks,

Hi my friend. Welcome aboard this spaceship.

Stealthsend not yet been released. Do you installed Stealthtext app.

This application serves to send coins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text. Without you having to be connected to the internet among several other things.

Soon after the completion of the roadmap will be available for non smartphones, ie, if you ever need to do a top secret transaction, you may use a old dumbphone with java and then throw it in the trash after you made ​​the payment.

He doesn't stores coins in your cellphone, so it is impossible to send coins to him.

This makes it much safer than any mobile wallet, because you can do payments but in case of loss or theft of cellphone, your coins are staking and safe elsewhere.

About wallet I don't know how to help but I think you're the first to have problems with it

Sorry for my English

Amazing: "Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995

Thanks for the reply. I don't know where to store my coins other than the exchange, and I can't get the Linux wallet to load at all.
MrLuddite_

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:02:48 PM

Let me know if this is absurd, but I had an idea for marketing/community activities, perhaps more feasible when everyone is accustomed to Stealthtext and the community is larger.

What if we made a treasure hunt game using Stealthtext using riddles/codes to break get a hashtag going on twitter and instagram #stealthcoinmission #stealthcoinhunt? Here's one way it could work - a group of us devise a set of questions/codes that once solved will reveal a stealthcoin address the first person to send 1 stealthcoin to that address via Stealthtext (we'll also use a screen shot to verify mobile app was used) the winner will then get a bounty of 500 XST.

Stealthcoin's name is also one it's many assets, it exudes espionage and intrigue. It could be a fun way for the community promote the coin.

Thoughts?

I think it is a brilliant idea and great way to promote the coin and the new app!
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:05:57 PM

Thoughts?

I think it is a brilliant idea and great way to promote the coin and the new app!

Thanks! Hopefully, we can get everyone else's thoughts and get something going!
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:17:45 PM

Stealthcoin is without a doubt the most exciting coin in the market right now.  I believe that it has the potential to absorb all other cryptonote alt currencies on the market, great time to buy more.

Just wanna remind everyone that XST is without a doubt the best bet right now in the crypto market.
'

It took awhile, but I saw the light and am all board for stealth, a lot of talented people working on it and marketing it. I just got off talking on another forum about another coin, and it was giving me a head ache they where in there bitching about the name of the coin, and couldn't agree. This forum is a lot more relaxed. I not only like the coin but the community as well.

Welcome on board and you to enjoy and share good positive creative talks.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:27:35 PM

Thanks for the reply. I don't know where to store my coins other than the exchange, and I can't get the Linux wallet to load at all.

Do you downloaded the wallet for this link in op? https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YbmdyaHNtUnV4c28/edit
I did a search here on the thread by typing "linux" in the search field that is in the upper right corner of this page and found a few things including these.
See if it helps:

New wallet v1.2.0.1 is working well. For Linux build, this is required:
Code:
sudo apt-get install libcrypto++-dev libcrypto++-doc libcrypto++-utils

When I compile the linux deamon I get this error:

g++: error: /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_system.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_filesystem.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_program_options.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_thread.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/lib/libz.a: No such file or directory
make: *** [StealthCoind] Error 1

How can I solve it? Thanks!

[...]

What system are you using? If ubuntu/debian/mint, then you have it made.

1. You need to download Berkeleydb 4.8 (http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.NC.zip)
2. Unpack it and follow the instructions to install it in the default location (/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8 )

Then follow the instructions at the top of the file here: https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/blob/master/src/makefile.debian

Note how those instructions cover the dependencies you mention.

Then use that make file.

Code:
make -f makefile.debian

That will build a statically linked daemon that you can share with your friends.

If you just want a linux daemon (64 bit), you can use this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YSFdidXpiM3ZDeFE/edit?usp=sharing

-- Hondo

That will build a statically linked daemon that you can share with your friends.

-- Hondo

Thanks dev. Berkeley-db works perfectly now. But I get some errors about libboost again... why??? I've installed libboost with: apt-get install libboost-all-dev

g++: error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_system.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_filesystem.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_program_options.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_thread.a: No such file or directory

-- Hondo

Thanks dev. Berkeley-db works perfectly now. But I get some errors about libboost again... why??? I've installed libboost with: apt-get install libboost-all-dev

Code:
apt install libboost1.55-all-dev

Code:
apt install libboost1.55-all-dev

E: Unable to locate package libboost1.55-all-dev
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'libboost1.55-all-dev'

Sad
Try libboost1.54-all-dev - probably you have old linux version. You can go to Synaptic, search "libboost" and install newest package.

Code:
That means you have to install libboost-system1.5x(4 or 5 or whatever)-dev package. Same with "thread", "filesystem", "program-options".

Try libboost1.54-all-dev - probably you have old linux version. You can go to Synaptic, search "libboost" and install newest package.

I use ubuntu 12.04 64x

g++: error: /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib/libdb_cxx-4.8.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /usr/local/lib/libz.a: No such file or directory

Just like the error say, no such file or directory. You're missing the packages. try to ask this in ubuntu forum it might help.
Always install the full OS and don't try to save some space if you want to use it your own, never install bare metal OS as it will always missing something.

try this;
sudo apt-get install yum
sudo yum install libboost g g+ g++

or yum search lib and see what is the file name for libboost

when you found the file... sudo yum install ---filename---
carlsaganaut

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:28:20 PM

What do people realistically expect XST's price might be after tomorrow's Mintpal news?
zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:34:12 PM

The community is getting bigger and bigger... Welcome all new people and for the great creative idea's..

Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: