Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:39:12 PM

^^ imo http://stealthtalk.org looks good except for the buttons at the top with the weird font

thanks for your efforts!

Good to know. I've just requested Stealthcoin font from pm1978

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:22:41 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 03:41:10 PM by LongAndShort

What will really help the price of XST is its adoption on Open bazaar and other black markets. Its no doubt XST has a totally new technology - anonymous sms sending of money - but this unique feature is not sufficient for XST to succeed.

Only its constant and steady use on black markets will help XST to survive in the huge competition of anonymous coins.

If not Silkroad, Bitcoin`s value would still be under 0.1 USD. It`s well know truth that only Silkroad and other black markets helped BTC to rise.

What a load of garbage..Silk road bitcoin made up of around 5% of all transactions at the time it was first taken down! 30k bitcoin in escrow is hardly close to the millions in circulation!

Geeze some of the things you guys say in this thread is without a doubt... I wont say anymore on that because its just rude. But wow, you guys need to pick up your game bigtime! You have without a doubt though, become the joke community of anon coin projects... And emilio is mostly to blame but the rest of you seriously need to smarten up just a tad. You are making the rest of the projects just look really stupid and we are all trying to crack the anonymous and mainstream markets right now and you twits here saying some of the crap you do is just walking us all backwards!!

I'm glad you have all stopped chanting chandran signatures but whats next i mean i think all the time you spend here isn't it time you studied the ecosystem, just a little bit!?

Im assuming you possibly arrived long after dogecoin even. And really missed the whole rise of bitcoin in april and the end of 2013. One could really guess it had a lot more to do with gox manipulating its own markets.  And it did not take a brain surgeon to work it out both times but mostly the rise to $1200 was at the time of the US debt default scare..Most definitely not silk road. Its all documented, just go and read more about what this is all about PLEASE for everyones sake! The drop in price of bitcoin wavered when silk road was shut down and the rise to $1200 was after that!

Some references can be found here http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/03/bitcoin-price-silk-road-ulbricht-value
and here https://www.cylab.cmu.edu/files/pdfs/tech_reports/CMUCyLab12018.pdf

Here is a good read..apparently someone is to re-analyse its current state and will reveal a better picture of it soon. http://www.coindesk.com/dark-markets-grow-bigger-bolder-year-since-silk-road-bust/
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:37:18 PM

What will really help the price of XST is its adoption on Open bazaar and other black markets. Its no doubt XST has a totally new technology - anonymous sms sending of money - but this unique feature is not sufficient for XST to succeed.

Only its constant and steady use on black markets will help XST to survive in the huge competition of anonymous coins.

If not Silkroad, Bitcoin`s value would still be under 0.1 USD. It`s well know truth that only Silkroad and other black markets helped BTC to rise.

What a load of garbage..Silk road bitcoin made up of around 5% of all transactions at the time it was first taken down! 30k bitcoin in escrow is hardly close to the millions in circulation!

Geeze some of the things you guys say in this thread is without a doubt... I wont say anymore on that because its just rude. But wow, you guys need to pick up your game bigtime! You have without a doubt though, become the joke community of anon coin projects... And emilio is mostly to blame but the rest of you seriously need to smarten up just a tad. You are making the rest of the projects just look really stupid and we are all trying to crack the anonymous and mainstream markets right now and you twits here saying some of the crap you do is just walking us all backwards!!

I'm glad you have all stopped chanting chandran signatures but whats next i mean i think all the time you spend here isn't it time you studied the ecosystem, just a little bit!?

Really? You're back?!

It's rich that a guy involved with a coin which has less than 250 addresses with positive balances comes in here talkin' FUD about an ecosystem when SDC has no community (Zero Community).

If you're upset that I came in your thread to discuss a recently published article about SDC and to confirm the November wallet release date is not firm (nor should it be) than I suggest we discuss the matter there.

In the meantime I really don't see why you're here.

Perhaps if you weren't such a dick you'd actually have a community to look after rather than idling over here to take cheap shots at a coin with an academic dev that perhaps you envy.

I like what Snowden says:
The bottom line, and I’ve repeated this again and again, is that encryption does work. We need to think of it as defense against the dark arts. We need to be implementing and actively researching and improving it on the academic level.”

Now piss off.

MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:39:31 PM

Im assuming you possibly arrived long after dogecoin even. And really missed the whole rise of bitcoin in april and the end of 2013. One could really guess it had a lot more to do with gox manipulating its own markets.  And it did not take a brain surgeon to work it out both times but mostly the rise to $1200 was at the time of the US debt default scare..Most definitely not silk road. Its all documented, just go and read more about what this is all about PLEASE for everyones sake! The drop in price of bitcoin wavered when silk road was shut down and the rise to $1200 was after that!

Some references can be found here http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/03/bitcoin-price-silk-road-ulbricht-value

You were already told to leave this thread forever. Fuck off and take care of your shitcoin - shadowcash!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:48:24 PM

See how you guys react to things
Its no wonder your market is crushed..it was not me but you fools attacking me.. It all started here exactly how you are handling this right now..So keep attacking me ill just unload more things i've found wrong with this coins community and its code!

This is where it all started last time!!! Thats all i said and i was met by you filthy little children throwing a tantrum. and its all about to start again if you don't be mature!

Hey all, nice to see you left the // Copyright (c) 2014 The ShadowCoin developers in the code HERE for their stealth addresses.

It would be nice if you update your readme HERE please by giving credit, definitely where credit is due to the shadowcoin and razor developers!!

Also ill give you heads up and you might like to update your code properly giving credit where its due THIS Piece of code actually originated from RAZOR and not Stealthcoin!

This is important to trace back where code actually derives from for people in the distant future to be able to trace a line back to its TRUE place of origin..Not showing due diligence in this area is unacceptable and happens all to often in these coins which are financial instruments and must be surgical or you just don't belong here!

^^ The above is what i posted in SSD thread too just to be clear on what i came across.

Hey StealthDevs i think you searched replaced Copyright (c) and removed razors from HERE  and HERE and prolly a heap of other stuff you have done that too also. One day professionals are going to come through this space and stuff like this is going to make fools of us all so lets keep it legit hey!? The original is RAZORS!

You also left out Shadows mention, using their stealth address code HERE

piece of shit troll
"Your" coin mentions some other what your code derived since bitcoin?
Of course not.
And tell me what stealthcoin has from razor? Tor? lol
Stealthcoin was de first tor + pos coin.
how old are you?
Why you will not worry about the problems of "your" coin instead of staying in the threads of other troubling as a child?
child_harold

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:51:18 PM

Perhaps if you weren't such a dick you'd actually have a community to look after.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:54:06 PM

blablabla shit blablabla shit blablabla shit blablabla shit

Really? You're back?!

It's rich that a guy involved with a coin which has less than 250 addresses with positive balances comes in here talkin' FUD about an ecosystem when SDC has no community (Zero Community).

If you're upset that I came in your thread to discuss a recently published article about SDC and to confirm the November wallet release date is not firm (nor should it be) than I suggest we discuss the matter there.

Perhaps if you weren't such a dick you'd actually have a community to look after rather than idling over here to take cheap shots at a coin with an academic dev that perhaps you envy.

The bottom line, and I’ve repeated this again and again, is that encryption does work. We need to think of it as defense against the dark arts. We need to be implementing and actively researching and improving it on the academic level.”

Now piss off.

Those dumbs who invested in shadowcash not get tired.
Only an idiot to not realize that zero knowledge will never be implemented because simply there is no zerocoin / zerocash.
Shadowcoin devs were trying to dump some coins and appeared speaking that is almost ready and will be implemented in early November lol.
They made a small pump for 36 hours with 15 btc and then dumped 50 btc in suckers lol
If zero knowledge is about to be released, then why is in the roadmap to copy and paste the code from monero to implement ring signatures?
If zk works, no need to ring signatures. lol
Just look to bittrex. Dump volumes are much larger than those used to raise the price.
Just need buy 20 coins for the price rise and sell 500 sdc to fall to 15k lol
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:58:29 PM

Really? You're back?!

Now piss off.

I didn't get upset about you being there at all i didn't check your post history because i'm not a braindead kid!! You can support any project you like more then one even..amazing right? I'm not here because you came there. Damn thats just stupid, say it to yourself and understand just how stupid it sounds! I'm here because i just cant stand the stupidity here sometimes its beyond me how you're all patting each other on the backs but when you get anything contrary to what you believe in you start abusing them cussing. Grow up!! This is god damn technical forum.

Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

[1] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-73420-8_38
[2] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-19074-2_25

No sorry no thanks i'm not at all envious of this guy or his position here especially with the support he has its a joke..you know that right this community and the way you treat people and facts is a joke! Gratz though in one post you just joined the ranks of emilio and his equals.
child_harold

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:04:43 PM

Yes LongAndShort it's a technical forum. So if you have any questions ask them.
If you're here simply to abuse the members of this community than you should leave and not come back.

Seriously… you're acting like a total sh*tface and damaging SDC in the process. The SDC community in tiny and will not evolve with your style of leadership imo. Good luck with that!

Bye-bye

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:05:08 PM

probably now that I said that, shadowcoin devs are going to put a fake buy wall lol
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

Really again?

Seriously… you're acting like a total sh*tface and damaging SDC in the process. The SDC community in tiny and will not evolve with your style of leadership imo. Good luck with that!

Bye-bye

For the record Longandshort is an investor and a supporter he is not on the dev team.

Now you asked some legit questions in sdc thread, as well as long asked a question and pointed some things out in here, just as you did in sdc.

Neither one were troll or fud threads. They both raised points. Longs was perhaps a bit more colorful but everyone expresses opinions differently, his wasn't even about xst it was a response about bitcoin price and silkroad. Now that people are attacking each other its just going to devolve even more.

Child_harold I don't think anyone attacked your questions in sdc. Yet here people insists on attacking long and short, which is just going to devolve this mess even further.

Those dumbs who invested in shadowcash not get tired.
Only an idiot to not realize that zero knowledge will never be implemented because simply there is no zerocoin / zerocash.
Shadowcoin devs were trying to dump some coins and appeared speaking that is almost ready and will be implemented in early November lol.
They made a small pump for 36 hours with 15 btc and then dumped 50 btc in suckers lol
If zero knowledge is about to be released, then why is in the roadmap to copy and paste the code from monero to implement ring signatures?
If zk works, no need to ring signatures. lol
Just look to bittrex. Dump volumes are much larger than those used to raise the price.
Just need buy 20 coins for the price rise and sell 500 sdc to fall to 15k lol

Do you even argue with any facts to back up your statement? Or even do any research before spouting off an answer or do you just reply emotionally?

Come on people grow up, and act mature. Someone has to be the bigger person.

Every community has people that act in emotional ways, its just the nature of the internet. Do we now look at every person that disagrees with a coin and check there post history and go attack that person in what ever coin they choose to have. What if they have multiple coins?

I myself have some xst, because I diversify, you never know what will hit big, do i hold more shadow than xst yes i do, but thats because i feel it has greater potential in the chosen niche market its going after. BUt i also have more BC than i do xst, as that has a clear leader in Clearnet tech, etc etc. it goes on.

Hell pretty much any coin that has a dev team that sticks around is worth investing some money into. The entire alt market is penny market mentality.

Everyone is so closed minded.
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:44:53 PM

People! Can't we all just get along ? (I've seen that in a movie  Grin)
Well, at list for a while ?
LongandShort is just a hypocrite safeguarding his investment, but we don't really care about him.
He will pop up here when any announcement will be made...all of course in the name of "technology", being afraid that his shadow will came in second. So fuck him...he is a loser....but what about the rest of us ?
So can we stay in our own threads for a while? I'm tired of this shit...please ?

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
filflarn

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:46:40 PM

thank you for reminding me to check out stealthcoin on slack.com ...
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:53:14 PM

LongandShort is just a hypocrite safeguarding his investment, but we don't really care about him.
He will pop up here when any announcement will be made...all of course in the name of "technology", being afraid that his shadow will came in second. So fuck him...he is a loser....but what about the rest of us ?
So can we stay in our own threads for a while? I'm tired of this shit...please ?

See but that begs the question, what counts as someones own thread? IS every person limited to only one coin? What if they hold multiple coins, what then?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:59:08 PM

I just spoke up to say something to that guy about his absolute prediction that silk road makes bitcoin what it is. its not true..he forgets the 100s of millions being pured into its infrastructure and i just wanted to correct it. sometimes i just get sick of the misleading some of you do here.. now even you are just trying to make  what i said something it isn't and have a good old argument cussing at me about it yet again!
Just don't say my name and don't acknowledge me unless you have something to say to what i said..Please stop making this about so many tin hat conspiracy you have rattling in that headl!

Here is a good read..apparently someone is to re-analyse its current state and will reveal a better picture of it soon. http://www.coindesk.com/dark-markets-grow-bigger-bolder-year-since-silk-road-bust/

Hypocrite how..Stop lying kid and making up stories i fail to see how you can interpret that as anything other then what is typed! You may be all in on this coin but its not how everyone else rolls just because i'm here talking about something does not have to mean i'm here fighting for shadow ffs i mean how stupid is that! that you think that..
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 05:09:26 PM

See but that begs the question, what counts as someones own thread? IS every person limited to only one coin? What if they hold multiple coins, what then?

You are right, but you know very well at what I'm referring to, and if you don't I'll remind you with some quotes from XST thread, from that despicable, hungry for money, sociopath:
"I'm here because i just cant stand the stupidity here sometimes its beyond me"
"filthy little children throwing a tantrum"
These are only his latest "works" and there is a lot more to come, just because this thread isn't self moderated.
So shadow has "own thread", because if I express my opinion there against Shadow multiple times...because I feel so, my posts are deleted.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
child_harold

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:11:00 PM

@00Smurf

I can't agree with your all your statements above.  
LongAndShort's behaviour is appalling imo. End of.

However since it's a Sunday

Let's… move on.

objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:17:13 PM

Guys, don't let LongAndShort push your buttons. He's trying to get a reaction out of you and when you give him one, it's like feeding a stray cat...he won't leave. Remember what happened last time? It's not worth it. XST certainly didn't benefit from the last exchange. Let him think whatever he wants. If he thinks that everyone here is an idiot...let him think it...who gives a shit? Don't let yourselves get manipulated. Don't take the bait.
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 05:25:09 PM

Guys, don't let LongAndShort push your buttons. He's trying to get a reaction out of you and when you give him one, it's like feeding a stray cat...he won't leave. Remember what happened last time? It's not worth it. XST certainly didn't benefit from the last exchange. Let him think whatever he wants. If he thinks that everyone here is an idiot...let him think it...who gives a shit? Don't let yourselves get manipulated. Don't take the bait.
I hate to say it, but we need a self mod thread. Not because there is something to hide, but because idiots like him will pop up anytime an announcement will be made, and all the constructive dialog goes down the drain.
I'm going to suggest that to Hondo. All the serious coins have a self mod thread, there is no way to defend a thread against sociopaths like him. He has no limits because he is sick. I pity him, but that is not helping any of us.

Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:25:29 PM

+1

Don't ever quote him nor even answer him.

This guy has shown us before to be totally sick and have personnality disorders.

Unfortunately, there is only one solution with this kind of guy: IGNORE button.

Otherwise, you'll experience talking to a mad man in a psychiatric hostpital...

XC | XST
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: