Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20932 times)
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 06:20:59 PM

Matthew, again you are having a deleterious effect on this discussion, i kindly ask you again to leave us alone, fix your personality issues before trying to help others. This is a a preview of a part of the new system in action. This is the btc-e/mtgox module running live  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TemHJfF-ufE&feature=youtu.be

So what do you guys think ?

Bitscalper, nice to see you working on new things and have the time to make videos. I really think you set your priorities totally wrong!

I just took a very quick look into your video, but didn't care about the details. Why? This is easy, I'm not interested in ANYTHING from someone who still keep thousands of Bitcoins from users and don't care about the over-delayed payout-requests - at least it looks like this at the moment.

I can only hardly advice you to first bring back the trust in your person and service and then present the new things.
If I would be you, I would take all of my time to get rid of the SCAMMER brand on my user account.

I have to agree with you about the way people 'discuss' here. I really don't like that this threat got so much off-topic.

Hi there, we do not hold "thousands of bitcoins", barely couple hundreds, i don't feel all this drama is necessary. We will process the withdrawals once our calculations look right. If people don't want to invest in bitscalper it's understandable. I don't see any other way to remove the "scammer brand" as you call it.

What's your calculations look like?  Maybe someone can help you with the maths.
Because like, 2 + 6 * 4 - 12 / 4 != 5, but it == 23.  Some people have problems with the PEMDAS yo.
Some people just have problems.

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 06:35:40 PM

Hi there, we do not hold "thousands of bitcoins", barely couple hundreds, i don't feel all this drama is necessary. We will process the withdrawals once our calculations look right. If people don't want to invest in bitscalper it's understandable. I don't see any other way to remove the "scammer brand" as you call it.

Because like, 2 + 6 * 4 - 12 / 4 != 5, but it == 23.  Some people have problems with the PEMDAS yo.

Ok, joking apart. I also already ask myself why bitscalper not take the help of some clever users in this forum. Why not giving a much more detailed look inside his current problem and discuss the best way to get out of it. Obviously he couldn't solve it during over 1 month, and still do calculations without a result up to now.

Wouldn't this be also something which matches the new open and transparent strategy quite well?

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
carafleur

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

lost@bitcoinica.com

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 06:58:03 PM

Quote from: bitscalper

Ooooh ! right!
So we have your WORD on that ??
Guess what, your word is worth nothing

“We build but to tear down. Most of our work and resource is squandered. Our onward march is marked by devastation. Everywhere there is an appalling loss of time, effort and life. A cheerless view, but true"
“Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.”

Tesla N
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 07:43:48 PM

Glad to see you must be finished with paying back the money you owe to your ex-users. I cant possibly explain how you could have found the time to make a vid, music and animations included.

..Who closed the original thread, anyway? BS or mods?

Ente
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 07:51:26 PM

I think it does seem like very poor service but he says he is trying to return the funds unless he just buying more time to suck in more BTC as it looks like the site is still accepting deposits or is the service currently operational for new deposits if so for how long  Huh

chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 08:55:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

67,275,754 views.

That's a lot of meth heads, newfag.

Yep..there are a lot of meth heads, and they watch your vids cause you look like one of em. I'd love to see you call me "newfag" to my face. You should come to Colorado..beautiful skiing this time of year.

Spring skiing sucks... you ski on slush?

There is plenty of good snow out here at places over 9000ft.

this has been the worst year for snowboarding here in co!  should have never got that pass Sad
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 10:25:57 PM

Looks like I have access to my coins again,

Account Balance:

BTC 3.1337

Today Earnings:

BTC 0

Total Earnings:

BTC 0.13373674

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 10:33:51 PM

Matthew, again you are having a deleterious effect on this discussion, i kindly ask you again to leave us alone, fix your personality issues before trying to help others. This is a a preview of a part of the new system in action. This is the btc-e/mtgox module running live  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TemHJfF-ufE&feature=youtu.be

Bitscalper, nice to see you working on new things and have the time to make videos. I really think you set your priorities totally wrong!

I just took a very quick look into your video, but didn't care about the details. Why? This is easy, I'm not interested in ANYTHING from someone who still keep thousands of Bitcoins from users and don't care about the over-delayed payout-requests - at least it looks like this at the moment.

I can only hardly advice you to first bring back the trust in your person and service and then present the new things.
If I would be you, I would take all of my time to get rid of the SCAMMER brand on my user account.

I have to agree with you about the way people 'discuss' here. I really don't like that this threat got so much off-topic.

Wrong, liar!

According to the requests listed ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE you currently have 3,994.11439973 in bitcoin withdrawals pending delivery from the dates Feb. 18 through March 12. That is certainly quite an order of magnitude larger than "barely couple hundreds" that is in fact, thousands, as stated. Furthermore, we should only assume that this is not the entire body of work represented by your scheme, these are just the withdrawals that have ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED THROUGH YOUR SYSTEM AND ARE JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO RELEASE PAYMENT. I wonder how many more requests have not made it into public view, or are hidden away in your "waiting to see what is best to resolve" line of lies.

Folks- this extremely dishonest person is making cute little movies, and trying to sell an incomprehensible arbitrage system while he sits on almost $20,000 worth of withdrawals that he has claimed he is going to honor, based on nothing more than lies. You have been scammed, and you really need to open your eyes and start doing something about it.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 10:59:53 PM

I'm going to wait and see if he starts to return coins... then i will put ALL MYBITCOIN in bitscalper because i want some free money too!  Shocked

let it go man, let it go

bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 11:53:01 PM

Wrong, liar!

According to the requests listed ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE you currently have 3,994.11439973 in bitcoin withdrawals pending delivery from the dates Feb. 18 through March 12. That is certainly quite an order of magnitude larger than "barely couple hundreds" that is in fact, thousands, as stated. Furthermore, we should only assume that this is not the entire body of work represented by your scheme, these are just the withdrawals that have ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED THROUGH YOUR SYSTEM AND ARE JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO RELEASE PAYMENT. I wonder how many more requests have not made it into public view, or are hidden away in your "waiting to see what is best to resolve" line of lies.

Folks- this extremely dishonest person is making cute little movies, and trying to sell an incomprehensible arbitrage system while he sits on almost $20,000 worth of withdrawals that he has claimed he is going to honor, based on nothing more than lies. You have been scammed, and you really need to open your eyes and start doing something about it.

Wrong. The fund has touched those numbers during the first weeks, but then matthew scared anyone and withdrawals flowed plentiful.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 11:56:01 PM

Wrong, liar!

Also, what you don't get about the arbitraging system and why do you think i'm trying to sell it ?
lomax

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 12:04:20 AM

Wrong, liar!

Remembering it was possible to issue multiple withdrawal requests totaling more than your actual balance and given the 'accounting problems', this number does not actually mean anything despite its font size and boldness. You are continuing to make accusations without presenting any evidence, show us the relevant transactions in a block explorer that you claim are so obviously scammy.

To date the only facts we can infer are that bitscalper made some technical mistakes (who hasn't?) and has a different idea of effective communication than most of us. This whole thing looked extremely risky from the outset and everyone that invested should have anticipated a possible loss.

I fail to see how anyone can believe that a few people being burned by an 'extremely risky looking investment' (IF that is in fact the end outcome), is somehow worse for bitcoin than the way the community apparently endorses the abhorrent behavior of supposedly trusted members.

Unless you or Matthew are going to post real evidence to back up your fervent beliefs all you are doing here is trolling, which while slightly amusing is not good for the cause you claim to be so passionate about.

PS. I am quite proud of my post count thank you.
* lomax waits for the eloquent but ultimately vacuous retort.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 12:15:59 AM

I'm going to wait and see if he starts to return coins... then i will put ALL MYBITCOIN in bitscalper because i want some free money too!  Shocked

let it go man, let it go

No way dude maybe 1BTC and its not really free money if you have to lay it out but saying that it does seem too good to be true?  Unless he is creaming a large portion off the generated profits?  Also one bot or one bot system will get too big for the market sooner or later!

bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:02:20 AM

let it go man, let it go

No way dude maybe 1BTC and its not really free money if you have to lay it out but saying that it does seem too good to be true?  Unless he is creaming a large portion off the generated profits?  Also one bot or one bot system will get too big for the market sooner or later!

The bot operates on several exchanges, including the most important and some small ones also. the kind of arbitraging we operate only brings stability to the market. I'll be posting a guide on the website about how to reclaim coins deposited for those who want to back out.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:03:14 AM

Like you ? you seem mentally disturbed.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:09:04 AM

Wrong. The fund has touched those numbers during the first weeks, but then matthew scared anyone and withdrawals flowed plentiful.

Sign of a true professional. Ignoring that he's unprofessional, shady, anonymous and risky and then blaming his failures on someone else.

I'll be posting a guide on the website about how to reclaim coins deposited for those who want to back out.

Case in point: Holding people's money hostage and making them jump through hoops to get it.

bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:37:38 AM

Sign of a true professional. Ignoring that he's unprofessional, shady, anonymous and risky and then blaming his failures on someone else.

I'll be posting a guide on the website about how to reclaim coins deposited for those who want to back out.

Case in point: Holding people's money hostage and making them jump through hoops to get it.

Wow. You, again. What did you add this time ? enlight us please.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:48:32 AM

let it go man, let it go

The bot operates on several exchanges, including the most important and some small ones also. the kind of arbitraging we operate only brings stability to the market. I'll be posting a guide on the website about how to reclaim coins deposited for those who want to back out.

Holy shit...wait....what? So now people are being opted in to the second fund? Did everyone happen to catch LouPGaroux's post detailing 'the ponzi scheme'?

Pay out people's coins, scammy mcgee.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:26:02 AM

Evidence:

Selling the arbitrage technique: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/qqqlu/advanced_arbitraging_bot_for_sale_highly/

Incomprehensibility thereof: Advanced arbitraging bot for sale. Highly Profitable Okay the bot is based on a main node.js backend and some userscripts communicating via async calls and json with the said node.js backend. It can trade on btc-e, cryptoxchange, mtgox and intersango.

you might want to put a few more details in there

This was posted by the bot!

cool joke bro

cheers bro... how bout posting up some of them details then, hey

Provided some details, are you looking for specific informations ?

Mainly profitability statements and all that jazz. ROI. Price. PM me perhaps?

Yep, i'll pm you the info requested in the next few hours. Thanks!

Details will be provided via private messages! Thanks!

details through PM? gotta provide some something first , don't want to sign up for more info and get spammed

Provided some details about the bot in the description up there. For informations such as those requested by ****** i prefer to use PM. Are you also looking for this kind of info?

The issue of thousands versus hundreds... all I did was total the outstanding requests for withdrawals that have been made ON HIS WEBSITE for the date range stated. Is anybody seriously suggesting that withdrawal requests equaling TEN TIMES THE NUMBER OF COINS INVESTED were requested because Matthew posted some questioning remarks? Really? How is it that bitscalper knows which and how much of those requests are fake, but he somehow doesn't know which are legitimate?

And now the story of the hour has changed again... instead of waiting to review and see the best way to "handle these things" (try honoring the withdrawals!) he is now going to "post a guide on the website" but only after putting all the funds he seems to now be aware of in another of his schemes.

Gosh kiddies, let's use our skepticism hats, and look at this analytically, instead of with wishful eyes that you didn't all just get taken by yet another junior scam boy.

Oh, and Lomax? Keep on waiting old son. Your vacuous retort is on back order until you grow up and add some cred to your mouthiness.

farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 05:55:04 AM

The issue of thousands versus hundreds... all I did was total the outstanding requests for withdrawals that have been made ON HIS WEBSITE for the date range stated. Is anybody seriously suggesting that withdrawal requests equaling TEN TIMES THE NUMBER OF COINS INVESTED were requested because Matthew posted some questioning remarks? Really? How is it that bitscalper knows which and how much of those requests are fake, but he somehow doesn't know which are legitimate?

Yes .Maybe not 10x but when this whole thing blew up I saw on the withdraw requests multiple requests of the exact same amount one after the other and there very many of those. Possibly some people were even paid out more than once already and leaving them without funds to pay the legit requests. I'm not trying to defend their incompetent behavior.  But it is possible the the withdraw requests are MUCH bigger than what they actually have.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: