Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]Minion Chip Assembly GB  (Read 77306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Qeu

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:26:19 PM

Marto/Technobit isn't responding to pm, has not logged in here in 3 days, looks like we are fucked. Time to file a claim with the EU customer protection unit, Bulgarian section, www.ecc.bg/submit-a-complaint.htm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:17:47 AM

Technobit Awol.
Minersource site down.

Is it time for the I told you so?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:06:27 AM

Technobit Awol.
Minersource site down.

Marto is still online, he's just posted a new BTCJam project yesterday.

https://btcjam.com/listings/35145-mining-equipment-heat-to-power-recuperation-project I'd be interested in technical details, but those percentages are a bit too far fetched even for me.
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:31:07 PM

Technobit Awol.
Minersource site down.

https://btcjam.com/listings/35145-mining-equipment-heat-to-power-recuperation-project I'd be interested in technical details, but those percentages are a bit too far fetched even for me.

How many people need to get burned before people stop buying his stuff?

Trail of broken promises gets longer with each "new" offering he is involved with.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Qeu

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:27:37 PM

Got a notice he was busy moving to another location, boards should have been shipped yesterday but had no update on that which he would give, once shipped.
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:28:32 PM

Got a notice he was busy moving to another location, boards should have been shipped yesterday but had no update on that which he would give, once shipped.

Believe it?

Doubt it is a move more like an excuse to not resolve deliver yet again.

Both Minersource and Technobit are scammers. Simple as that. Avoid all dealings in the future with Matt or Marto.

J4bberwock

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:37:33 PM

Technobit Awol.
Minersource site down.

Actual efficiency of high end thermionic generators is around 10%.

I was looking at something similar last year, but left it with my "to try later" projects because of the following:
-components quite expensive.
-Only 5-10% efficiency to be expected

You can have a look at ATEG efficiency, as an example, or the following article:
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2013/dec/09/new-generator-creates-electricity-directly-from-heat
And the following explainations from a manufacturer that claims that
Generally, if you’re getting 2 to 3%
between power in and power out on a bismuth
telluride TEG, you’re doing pretty well.

http://www.physics.utoronto.ca/~phy326/xrf/APPENDIX%20C.pdf
http://tellurex.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/seebeck-faq.pdf

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
Btc: 1J4bberWs6f6XVQ53gn3BNc8qHAicmm7wu
Ltc: LNDmMBtzD3cduwjfxANm2wDrxt9jXRk5ZP
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:27:42 PM

I have to agree Kingcolex and the random crashing is just a pain in the arse.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:07:27 PM

Believe it?

Doubt it is a move more like an excuse to not resolve deliver yet again.

Both Minersource and Technobit are scammers. Simple as that. Avoid all dealings in the future with Matt or Marto.
I mean I didn't get scammed but it's just a pain in the ass to get this thing setup, definitely the least friendly miner out there. I rather trade the damn thing for an s3 all day.

According to Dogie... Technobit ratings.

Quality 6/10 and minor issues.
Ethics 10/10
Communication 7/10
Ontime 10/10

Obviously he isn't reading posts like yours gentlemen.

Also good to see NO ONE is funding his attempt to recoup heat. Why would he need investors? Hasn't he secured enough money yet selling miners to pay for development? I question anyone who knows Technobit's record and reliability to pull off something that recoups heat for electricity for mining. Steer CLEAR!

marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:05:35 PM

Hi,All,
We are very sorry about some delays and lack of communication last month.
We just moved to new own premises and as far we moved together with our custom machined parts shop it took some extra time and effort.
more than 50pcs  3 tons+ machines were moved.
It is finally over .
Starting tomorrow morning our support Vesi is back online and all questions and requests will be addressed as fast as possible.
Please if you want a refund or did not get your order yet, just send us a reminder to : office@technobit.eu

Our design team is working on a device for recuperation of the mining gear heat back to electrical power.
Our estimation shows that up to 40% energy cost savings can be achieved.
Also our solo pool tbdice.org is going to get new updates

With some of you I discussed this over mail or phone
Again sorry for the inconvenience and thank you in for the patience and  understanding

Martin
CEO Technobit.eu

P.s. Bick how are you ?

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:25:17 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 09:06:01 AM by Bicknellski

BTC 99.74300 left

BTC 98.62023 left

BTC 98.60021 left

Funding: 1% funded

Failed to fund the project guess that means you won't continue right?

8 days left.

3 days left.

about 20 hours

0 days left failure.

Nice try Marto.

Here is your new T-shirt

See someone is complaining and started a new Technobit Fucked Us thread.

Why even bother with the charade anymore Marto. Just pack up shop and stop scamming people.

Edit:

Nice to see no hard questions in BTCJam like where are the miners that people ordered or why are you trying to raise 25000 USD for a project you know will not recoup enough electricity to make it viable as the cost of development / hardware is a lot higher than the money saved in electricity of even the most optimal system.

User   Comments   
 Comment from - marto74
marto74
Feb 20, 21:19

Generally it is suitable for all BGA based ASIC chips. Of course the prototype is with our Minion and Rocker box ASIC based designs.
We can adjust Technobit firmware for any tplink router we just need one device.
We did it in the past for 703

Comment from - Fartavius Capital Trust
Fartavius Capital Trust
Feb 20, 10:24

Marto, will this apparatus attach to your existing mining boards such as the HEX4M and harvest heat from the BlackArrow Minion ASICs? Or, is this a completely new technology not dependant on your mining products?

On a separate note and unrelated note, will the cgminer software you have designed for use on the TPLINK MR3020 router work on the MR3040? I recently purchased some additional HEX4Ms and I can find only the MR3040 router in my area. Sorry to pester you with a tech support question in this forum but your response to my question will help authenticate you and showcase your business skills.

Comment from - Neznarfio
Neznarfio
Feb 19, 06:03

Please show us any white papers you have published with verification of you publishing them. Thank you.

Comment from - Akisora Corporation
Akisora Corporation
Feb 17, 07:29

I'd like to invest but you haven't provided bank or credit card validation.

Comment from - cbrightly
cbrightly
Feb 14, 07:53

Thanks for the info! Sounds quite interesting... would have loved to see the link, but it (sadly) got removed. Next time I deposit I will have to see if this is still active!

Comment from - marto74
marto74
Feb 14, 05:57

We are working on first prototype.
Our team consist of experienced hardware , software , electrical and machine engineers. WE have designed more than 10 different mining boards and miners over the past 2 years -(link removed)
We have huge interest from a few big mining farms and some investors owning Solar power plants

Comment from - cbrightly
cbrightly
Feb 14, 02:57

Where in the implementation stage are you? Outlining? Prototype? Manufacturing? Marketing / Sales? And how far into whatever stage you are in are you (i.e. 100% complete prototyping, now gathering money to send to assembly house to fill 150 existing orders)? Do you have any prior experience with electrical engineering or inventing?

Comment from - Alex J
Alex J
Feb 12, 21:13

Thanks for your reply. Maybe you should outline your sales strategy as well to explain how you'll make back 100 coins.

Comment from - marto74
marto74
Feb 12, 21:04

Hi,
In general it i combining UPS control unit with heat electricity transforming components .and miner as a heater
Each of the components is common but combination in complete unit and implementation is what is new

Comment from - Alex J
Alex J
Feb 12, 19:21

Hi Marto, your project sounds interesting, are there any details that you can share about it please to assure investors that your business model would guarantee ROI?

Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:21:29 AM

I finally have all the paperwork in front of me to file for a cc refund. I pray I am not to late. Granted, the way he shifted, and stalled DHL has created a headache for me to prove I never got my order. Anyone else who got scammed by him please give me a summation so I can finally send this in, with others actual accounts. 12.5k usd is a hard pill to swallow.
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:03:03 AM

I finally have all the paperwork in front of me to file for a cc refund. I pray I am not to late. Granted, the way he shifted, and stalled DHL has created a headache for me to prove I never got my order. Anyone else who got scammed by him please give me a summation so I can finally send this in, with others actual accounts. 12.5k usd is a hard pill to swallow.

Which thief?

Martin or Matt?

soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:40:09 PM

Technobit is scaming me on 251eur, they send me a canceled dpd tracking number
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:12:57 PM

Which thief?

Martin or Matt?

Martin
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:14:16 PM

Maybe an outdated question, but what the *** happened to Minersource (site offline)?

Prepare to enter a world of stress
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:55:44 AM

Maybe an outdated question, but what the *** happened to Minersource (site offline)?

They closed shop  Roll Eyes  I think bob bought a great big bong & went island hopping  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:43:40 PM

They closed shop  Roll Eyes  I think bob bought a great big bong & went island hopping  Cheesy

Ask Oregon Miner to track em down. They know where he is.

HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:50:57 PM

Tnx.

Prepare to enter a world of stress
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:56:09 PM

Yeah, I used to do regular business with 'em but have gotten no responses to any inquiries since Feb 12th. Carson told me they were cutting out of retail and focusing on industrial only, probably moving their hosting as well to somewhere with cheaper power.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: