Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]Minion Chip Assembly GB  (Read 77301 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Craige288

Activity: 120
Merit: 73

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:45:59 PM

Oh wow! Another channel to watch other than 'Late news with BA Today'.  This channel is promising full action like utter confusion, chips stuck at customs and I have no doubt chips going missing cos this is looking like a logistical nightmare.
I can see it now.  Where are my chips?  Where are my boards? and OMG I don't have an order with BA anymore and I'm now stuck in this nightmare.

Popcorn in the microwave and feet up, ready to watch!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:57:52 PM

So i just paid for my 50 boards. Shipping was not as bad as I thought it would be. Came to $12031.52 for shipping and all. Now to order another 5k in parts... ugggg.

BTW, I do have a source for the fans at under $23 if anyone else is looking for bulk. I will be ordering them later this week if you are interested.

How much was shipping?

2014-07-15 22:46:28    UPS Express    93.000 kg    214,00€
Scrappy Do

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:00:07 PM

So did you go with the group buy or by yourself and did they contact you for shipping.

One of the first on the GB. I am unsure if my chips were in the original 400 from MS, or the ones from BA.
Scrappy Do

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:01:17 PM

Oh wow! Another channel to watch other than 'Late news with BA Today'.  This channel is promising full action like utter confusion, chips stuck at customs and I have no doubt chips going missing cos this is looking like a logistical nightmare.
I can see it now.  Where are my chips?  Where are my boards? and OMG I don't have an order with BA anymore and I'm now stuck in this nightmare.

Popcorn in the microwave and feet up, ready to watch!

Yea get that popcorn ready. I will kick back in a lawn chair and watch the leds flash while you have nothing better to do than cause drama.
Craige288

Merit: 73

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

So did you go with the group buy or by yourself and did they contact you for shipping.

One of the first on the GB. I am unsure if my chips were in the original 400 from MS, or the ones from BA.

Just saying how I see it and how you yourself have shown uncertainty about where your chips are at!
Don't' get me wrong... I want this to work out for you all, I really do but so many questions already plus emails and PMs no doubt.  I sure hope they can keep a track of everything because I don't think there would be any way to track your chips exactly with some flying from here and some flying from there etc.
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:18:55 PM

Just saying how I see it and how you yourself have shown uncertainty about where your chips are at!
Don't' get me wrong... I want this to work out for you all, I really do but so many questions already plus emails and PMs no doubt.  I sure hope they can keep a track of everything because I don't think there would be any way to track your chips exactly with some flying from here and some flying from there etc.

Let's just keep it on topic, eh. You can be as entertained as you like but if it's not constructive you don't need to chime in Smiley
marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 10:29:20 PM

HI all,
I got a notice from DHL today for 2 sendings from USA and China.
I took the import documents paid VAT via bank transfer and left papers @ the customs office to wait the money to be confirmed and then papers cleared.
Usually in Bulgaria this takes 2-3 working days. If we got lucky I'll have the chips by the end of the day tomorrow ( second day).
AS soon I have chips in hand and count what received I'll contact miner source for a list of the participants in the GB.
This will be the moment we will count our 2 weeks shipping time.
WE 'll dispatch boards as ready by the orders number as it was placed  in our site .

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Qeu

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:47:36 PM

HI all,
I took the import documents paid VAT via bank transfer and left papers @ the customs office to wait the money to be confirmed and then papers cleared.
Usually in Bulgaria this takes 2-3 working days. If we got lucky I'll have the chips by the end of the day tomorrow ( second day).
AS soon I have chips in hand and count what received I'll contact miner source for a list of the participants in the GB.
WE 'll dispatch boards as ready by the orders number as it was placed  in our site .
Nice, will you be contacting the GB members so far it is impossible to order boards from your site without having shipper/tracking code.
marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 11:12:57 PM

HI all,
Nice, will you be contacting the GB members so far it is impossible to order boards from your site without having shipper/tracking code.
You can get it from minersource, together wit discount code

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Qeu

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:31:41 PM

HI all,
I asked, user y_boonstra asked it yesterday, we got a discount code both, but we never got that shipper/tracking still.
y_boonstra

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:43:19 PM

HI all,
I asked, user y_boonstra asked it yesterday, we got a discount code both, but we never got that shipper/tracking still.

True.
No shipping code still..

And marto how can we get chips transferd from 1 person to another? .
I Bouvet 4 from Cortex7 they only need to be transferd to my account.
Goredox

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:04:02 AM

Bobsags3 and TechnoBit
There are minions in the wild that will not produce 100ghs.
Have the minion chips been graded?
Is Black Arrow sending out grade A chips?
Is this project guarantying 400ghs per four chip board?
Or will it be, be glad you got anything and STFU.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:34:39 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 01:44:55 AM by Pistachio

Bobsags3 and TechnoBit

I was warned of a potential 2-5% failure rate but I am hoping that is not the case. I hope there is no grade difference either.

Edit: Here is what Blackarrow said,

We have received your ticket. I'll make sure that your ASICs are shipped on Monday.

Please note that our ASICs are not tested therefore 2-5% might not work. This is a standard practice in the industry.

Regards!
Goredox

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:52:47 AM

Bobsags3 and TechnoBit

I was warned of a potential 2-5% failure rate but I am hoping that is not the case. I hope there is no grade difference either.

We have received your ticket. I'll make sure that your ASICs are shipped on Monday.

Please note that our ASICs are not tested therefore 2-5% might not work. This is a standard practice in the industry.

Regards!

If they haven't been tested, there will be dead chips and there will be differences in how well the chips work. I suspect this may surprise some in the GB. Explaining the no response to my question of guarantying 400ghs. BFL ended up putting three low grade chips in a two chip Jalapenos at the end. Less ghs/watt.
bobsag3 (OP)

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:33:29 AM

Bobsags3 and TechnoBit

Regards!

If they haven't been tested, there will be dead chips and there will be differences in how well the chips work. I suspect this may surprise some in the GB. Explaining the no response to my question of guarantying 400ghs. BFL ended up putting three low grade chips in a two chip Jalapenos at the end. Less ghs/watt.

We shipped marto more than a few extra chips from our personal converted orders to cover chips purchased from us to extra, and to account for dead chips for everyone else who has gone thru the GB, consider it a free bonus.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:50:34 AM

Bobsags3 and TechnoBit

Regards!

We shipped marto more than a few extra chips from our personal converted orders to cover chips purchased from us to extra, and to account for dead chips for everyone else who has gone thru the GB, consider it a free bonus.

That sounds great. I am looking forward to the 3 boards I am getting. New toys are always fun.
Scrappy Do

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:54:59 AM

Bobsags3 and TechnoBit

Regards!

Guys, take it easy on Matt. His ass is doing extra work to save his name and insure you actually get a damn good product. Marto has to test every board. With that said, he will run it and make a btc here and there.. this is understood, and he has to to test it before sending. I don't give a shit if he gets 10 days of my 25th/s as long as they are sent and working.

Think about guys.. once he takes on assembly, he is pretty much taking on assurance of what the board will do. He said 400.. if you get 500.. so be it.

Stop the pre-drama please. Especially those sending 4 chips, or none at all.

Scrap' out on the drama shit
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:04:57 AM

I have no drama my side just sitting back waiting parts from all over the place to start arriving.
Chips from China
Tplink from Hong Kong
Board from Bulgaria
Psu from usa
Cpu coolers still undecided Smiley

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
y_boonstra

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:15:12 AM

I have no drama my side just sitting back waiting parts from all over the place to start arriving.
Chips from China
Tplink from Hong Kong
Board from Bulgaria
Psu from usa
Cpu coolers still undecided Smiley

im also looking for CPU cooler.. still dont know wich 1 to take..
y_boonstra

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:16:01 AM

+1
Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: