Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]Minion Chip Assembly GB  (Read 77330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Qeu

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:06:33 AM

I think you used the GB discount , right ?
We are doing our best here.
Yes, the GB. I know you do your best, but a date or schedule would be nice, you know where we come from (BA) and what we went through with those next week next week next week next week schedules. This is starting to feel the same if you mention a date, miss it, and don't give updates about why and what's next.
Look
We have some production back drafts, but I do not want to create a new "LCD delivery" issue.
In any case it is in our hands.
The tricky part is that each board final test have to be with cooling , otherwise the chips will be burned ,and then it have to be dissembled before shipping.
This just eats a lot of time time.
The boards are produced and tested for the last couple of days and each of you will be contacted for shipping , according to your shipping instructions.
I understand that after months of waiting any day of delay is frustrating , but in the end I think that week to 10 days delay will be top for this GB assembly.

Best Martin
See, a little update now and then doesn't hurt anybody, right? Thanks, patiently waiting for the next one.
y_boonstra

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:15:44 AM

Marto,

Finnaly i got my order converted to chips and they will be send to your address today (if i must believe BA). I am part of the batch 2 group buy, but my chips where never send to you.

I have send you an PM asking about the quantity of chips still in my account could you relpy plz.?

me2014

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:37:27 AM

marto any news about shipping boards?
y_boonstra

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:36:50 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 01:38:27 PM by y_boonstra

Marto,

I finally got confirmation that my order has been converted to chips today from BA as im part of the group buy batch 2.
Apperently they have already transformd my chip about 1 week ago as im emailing them time and time again. from my track and trace number i got its already in Bulgaria and awaiting to be picked up or deliverd to you marto.

ill send you an PM with the info

edit:

they first send me the wrong T&T code :S (figures).
after a couple of hours emailing i got the right one. due to be shipped tommorow from shenzen to Bulgaria
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:04:59 PM

Yes, us batch#1 group buyers would like some kind of timeframe for delivery.
me2014

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:07:45 PM

Yes, us batch#1 group buyers would like some kind of timeframe for delivery.
+1
y_boonstra

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:26:15 PM

accoring to my technobit page my order will be shippend today (but no T&T code yet)
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:42:37 PM

Anyone know if minersource has their big batch of boards mailed yet?
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:52:36 PM

accoring to my technobit page my order will be shippend today (but no T&T code yet)

Thanks for relaying that news, it increases my optimism Smiley

Is that showing in your main technobit acount order table, in the "status" column?
bobsag3 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:57:12 PM

Nope.
kea808

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:35:24 PM

My technobit order still says Awaiting bank wire payment!

Qeu

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:09:53 PM

Nope.
Isn't there anyone at minersource's support chat, or is anything related to BlackArrow just totally ignored, I just asked there why I have not heard anything about the refund cheque that would be sent 4 weeks back, and a follow-up request from the 12th isn't answered too. Requests #4346 and #5075

EDIT: I just see "Matt has closed the chat".
bobsag3 (OP)

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:13:25 PM

Nope.
Isn't there anyone at minersource's support chat, or is anything related to BlackArrow just totally ignored, I just asked there why I have not heard anything about the refund cheque that would be sent 4 weeks back, and a follow-up request from the 12th isn't answered too. Requests #4346 and #5075

The chat states everytime you connect "Black Arrow orders can only be handled by our support team at support@minersource.net, LiveChat cannot help." as the Matt that is handling the livechat does not have access or the ability to do anything related to the Black Arrow orders.
Qeu

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:43:29 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 08:47:28 PM by Qeu

Nope.

The chat states everytime you connect "Black Arrow orders can only be handled by our support team at support@minersource.net, LiveChat cannot help." as the Matt that is handling the livechat does not have access or the ability to do anything related to the Black Arrow orders.
I saw that, it wasn't there during the weekend when I asked the same questions and was told he could not contact support for it because they are only around monday to friday. Why isn't anyone over there able to actually tell me what is happening, support@ too, Dan Murtha asked 22th July if I wanted store credit or a cheque (check), I immediately replied "check" on the 22th July, is this cheque sent yet, will it be, when, why not?
y_boonstra

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:29:40 PM

Thanks for relaying that news, it increases my optimism Smiley

Is that showing in your main technobit acount order table, in the "status" column?

Sorry to dissapoint you but i didnt look carfully enough..

my bad, no shipping yet.. Sad
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:33:05 PM

Ok guys.. This is not looking good.

We are past the 2 week deadline Martin said.. and creeping on the 4 week.

Interestingly enough I got a response to an open ticket I had from MS about a bad R9-290x I bought from them requesting a receipt so I could send it back.

Now I will not post the Entire thread as I believe there is a serious mistake on MS part as I have never heard from nor received an email from him. He is now saying I never confirmed the chips.

OK hold the fuck up. I did, Matt confirmed, Martin confirmed. I have all this logged. Yet this Thomas guy says I never sent him my techno order #. Please tell me how this makes sense. Matt confirms I was part of the first batch and the chips in hand (remember the post with the fancy pic of chips).

I contact Marto and he says he sees it and sends me the dhl tracking. I pay Martin to build 50 boards and now Thomas is saying I sent him an invalid DHL # when Marto sent it to me. Who the hell is Thomas? Is the the new fall guy?

Guys.. This is not looking good at all.

He said she said shit goes no where.

What the fuck is going on at MS, and GDI Martin, I believe in you man, but please tell I am fine and order went out today... If you guys are working together to stall folks, oh shit that is not good.
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:45:45 PM

Interestingly enough I got a response to an open ticket I had from MS about a bad R9-290x I bought from them requesting a receipt so I could send it back.

Now I will not post the Entire thread as I believe there is a serious mistake on MS part as I have never heard from nor received an email from him. He is now saying I never confirmed the chips.

OK hold the fuck up. I did, Matt confirmed, Martin confirmed. I have all this logged. Yet this Thomas guy says I never sent him my techno order #. Please tell me how this makes sense. Matt confirms I was part of the first batch and the chips in hand (remember the post with the fancy pic of chips).

I contact Marto and he says he sees it and sends me the dhl tracking. I pay Martin to build 50 boards and now Thomas is saying I sent him an invalid DHL # when Marto sent it to me. Who the hell is Thomas? Is the the new fall guy?

What the fuck is going on at MS, and GDI Martin, I believe in you man, but please tell I am fine and order went out today... If you guys are working together to stall folks, oh shit that is not good.
You never replied to the email that was sent to EVERY MS customer that EVERYONE replied to with the Technobit order number and was said in this thread that the emails were going out. By the way these emails were all sent to the same email you used for that ticket, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed.

7/18/2014 9:40AM Mountain
7/18/2014 9:55AM Mountain

7/24/2014 9:03AM Mountain

These were also not confirmation of chip conversion they were "Your chips were converted and sent to Technobit, here is your coupon code, tracking number and provide your Technobit order# in a reply to this email to prevent delays" Martin / Technobit had very specific instructions to only produce orders that were communicated directly by me and BA.
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:59:20 AM

You never replied to the email that was sent to EVERY MS customer that EVERYONE replied to with the Technobit order number and was said in this thread that the emails were going out. By the way these emails were all sent to the same email you used for that ticket, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed.

These were also not confirmation of chip conversion they were "Your chips were converted and sent to Technobit, here is your coupon code, tracking number and provide your Technobit order# in a reply to this email to prevent delays" Martin / Technobit had very specific instructions to only produce orders that were communicated directly by me and BA.

What are you saying Sir Thomas, as you obviously now fill the role of Matt.

I really want this relationship to work Minersource, but this newest info is not looking good. I confirmed with the real Matt aka Bobsag, and now this guy is coming from left field.  My orders were directely from MS and confirmed converted from bob aka Matt and Dan... Now this Thomas guy is here doubting me.. wtf

Let me tell you something son.. I done spent another 14-16k to fix these piece of shit Black Arrow orders, and I purposely  paid shipping directly to me to avoid any confusion, and now you come here and make it. Whats next?

Martin. Matt aka Bob.. you confirmed. Martin aka.. Marto you confirmed me... I sent my fucking money to both of you.. Where is my product?
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:02:59 AM

No confirmation.. of chip conversion.. really.. I suggest you read these fucking threads sonj. IT WAS confirmed.. from you *supposed boss*

Logistics my ass, you are a god damn diversion man.
bobsag3 (OP)

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:06:22 AM

What are you saying Sir Thomas, as you obviously now fill the role of Matt.

I really want this relationship to work Minersource, but this newest info is not looking good. I confirmed with the real Matt aka Bobsag, and now this guy is coming from left field.  My orders were directely from MS and confirmed converted from bob aka Matt and Dan... Now this Thomas guy is here doubting me.. wtf

Let me tell you something son.. I done spent another 14-16k to fix these piece of shit Black Arrow orders, and I purposely  paid shipping directly to me to avoid any confusion, and now you come here and make it. Whats next?

Martin. Matt aka Bob.. you confirmed. Martin aka.. Marto you confirmed me... I sent my fucking money to both of you.. Where is my product?

The issue is you never responded to the emails that every other customer had to respond back to, that was sent by Thomas, that was needed by Marto for the order, and that Marto asked us several times to do for him. I cannot say as to what Marto told you or not, I can only say from looking at the correspondence, that we requested this information multiple times over several weeks, and so we could not pass it on to Marto as requested. Pretty simple. After the chips have been converted and the order handed off to Marto, it is outside of our control beyond him requesting additional information as needed.

We have asked for JUST your technobit order number, I have no idea where you are getting the idea that we did not convert your chips.

Also, this GB is now closed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: