Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]Minion Chip Assembly GB  (Read 77315 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 10:06:23 AM

I hooked up my 3e miner today and im having some issue's with it..

it can not run on the default clock and voltage settings. it preforming 20 to 50% less than my other 2 and it cant run on lower clock setting like my other 2 miners can.. ?

Technobit.

I still did not recieve an answer to my problem.
Send you an email a week ago, no reply.. !!
Hi I believe we did write it already.
The diference are minion chips they vary in behavior.
If @ about 400 it is hashing less than 365-370 place a RMA and ship it back we'll exchange it for you

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kea808

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:57:55 PM

I still waiting for technobit to shipped 67 more boards to me.  I would really like to transfer ownership to someone else. I'm asking $12,000 for 67 HEX4M boards, that's 26,800GH. Or make an offer I can't refuse.  BTC preferred, your choice of escrow.  Thank you..

marto74

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 06:17:50 PM

I still waiting for technobit to shipped 67 more boards to me.  I would really like to transfer ownership to someone else. I'm asking $12,000 for 67 HEX4M boards, that's 26,800GH. Or make an offer I can't refuse.  BTC preferred, your choice of escrow.  Thank you..
30 pcs went you to you today.
So you can sell them directly

sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:32:08 PM

I mentioned on here a bit ago, and messaged Vesi last week, about potentially doing some of the stateside repairs - specifically for the fifty-odd boards which will end up in our hosting facility. Marto, since you're around at talking, is that something you might consider?

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
marto74

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 06:34:25 PM

I mentioned on here a bit ago, and messaged Vesi last week, about potentially doing some of the stateside repairs - specifically for the fifty-odd boards which will end up in our hosting facility. Marto, since you're around at talking, is that something you might consider?
What do you need

sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:39:46 PM

From what I gather, most of the problem is bad microcontrollers - appear to be about a TQFP-64. We could probably swap and test 50 boards here in a couple days, if we had 'em to work on and a bit more info from you on the specific issues. It would get my hosting customers up to speed a bit quicker, which I'm sure they're in favor of. Power supplies, coolers, TPlinks and cables have been standing by for between 2 and 3 months.

We don't have BGA equipment to do anything with the ASICs themselves, but anything pinned surface-mount we can probably handle.

Feel free to PM if you want to discuss anything.

Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
marto74

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 06:46:10 PM

From what I gather, most of the problem is bad microcontrollers - appear to be about a TQFP-64. We could probably swap and test 50 boards here in a couple days, if we had 'em to work on and a bit more info from you on the specific issues. It would get my hosting customers up to speed a bit quicker, which I'm sure they're in favor of. Power supplies, coolers, TPlinks and cables have been standing by for between 2 and 3 months.

We don't have BGA equipment to do anything with the ASICs themselves, but anything pinned surface-mount we can probably handle.

Feel free to PM if you want to discuss anything.
ASICs are other part of the story.
So you'll need to make some small fix  diconect of one end of 0805 Cap solder a wire to this end and solder the other end of the wire to other Cap's end.
I'll send you photos .
PM me with e-mail

sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:53:20 PM

PM sent. We could reflow BGA ASICs but don't have the X-ray equipment to check 'em without turning 'em on. Finagling 0805 components is a regular occurrence around here, and installing, replacing and flashing microcontrollers is also pretty standard fare.

sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:03:02 PM

Haven't heard anything back yet. Not terribly surprised about that given the state of things, but we're definitely interested in helping solve the problem.

marto74

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 10:55:00 PM

Haven't heard anything back yet. Not terribly surprised about that given the state of things, but we're definitely interested in helping solve the problem.
sorry did not have time to shoot pictures.
Any way tomorrow we are finishing sendings to end customers and Monday will prepare what is left to minersource.
I suppose I can send these without wire /pic fix and you'll do it for them ?

sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:47:16 PM

You'd have to take that up with bobsag, but it's possible we could work something out. How long do you expect it'd take for you guys to do their entire batch? How many boards is that? I'm not going to make any guarantees about large quantity anything at all without a) more information about the problems and fixes, and b) consent from owners or otherwise responsible agents.

thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:35:56 AM

You'd have to take that up with bobsag, but it's possible we could work something out. How long do you expect it'd take for you guys to do their entire batch? How many boards is that? I'm not going to make any guarantees about large quantity anything at all without a) more information about the problems and fixes, and b) consent from owners or otherwise responsible agents.
Any way tomorrow we are finishing sendings to end customers and Monday will prepare what is left to minersource.

That's fine.
guyver

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:14:40 PM

Marto any news when my 25 boards are gonna be shipped
Skydaddy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:13:52 PM

Martin, I've recently spoken with the folks at Minersource, and they tell me that for the rest of the orders that they have with you, that you will be shipping directly to the Minersource customers, rather than to Minersource. It is their belief that you have our information (Minersource order numbers, customer names, shipping addresses, etc.), and that you could sort out, based on my Minersource order number (Either #2554 or more than likely #2418A), and possibly provide me with any progress that may have been made on my order. Granted, it is a "small potatoes" order, but I'm desperately interested, none the less. Any such information would be greatly appreciated. I'm thankful that by your indication in the above quoted post, that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just a few days ago, I also sent you a message regarding this request via the "contact us" link on your website. I'm curious with regards for your 2HEX4M's also. Thank you for any information you may be able to provide with regards to this matter.   
marto74

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 09:40:28 AM

Hi,
You got e-mail back i believe

kea808

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:48:17 PM

Marto any news when my 25 boards are gonna be shipped

Waiting for 51 boards over here, any news?

dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:00:33 PM

Martin, I've recently spoken with the folks at Minersource, and they tell me that for the rest of the orders that they have with you, that you will be shipping directly to the Minersource customers, rather than to Minersource. It is their belief that you have our information (Minersource order numbers, customer names, shipping addresses, etc.), and that you could sort out, based on my Minersource order number (Either #2554 or more than likely #2418A), and possibly provide me with any progress that may have been made on my order. Granted, it is a "small potatoes" order, but I'm desperately interested, none the less. Any such information would be greatly appreciated. I'm thankful that by your indication in the above quoted post, that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just a few days ago, I also sent you a message regarding this request via the "contact us" link on your website. I'm curious with regards for your 2HEX4M's also. Thank you for any information you may be able to provide with regards to this matter.  

I am running 6 2HEX4M miners and they are working great. Technobit is a blessing. I would have preferred not even getting involved with Blackarrow but my mistake. Such a scam company. From what people have posted they have only shipped about 8% of their orders. They are mining with the rest or sending broken equipment to customers.  With the 2HEX4M's  I have something that is slowly getting back my BTC. I count this as a win.
Airwhale

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:38:57 AM

How do people get in touch with Marto?  I've sent him two PMs in the past week and nothing.  Still waiting about half a year for a project that was supposed to take two weeks,  and can't get a status update from him.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:36:52 AM

My board broke and marto stopped replying Sad

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:28:42 PM

Not good Sad

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: