Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity  (Read 101082 times)
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:32:07 AM

I think I mined 5000 AID for 24hrs with 65mh

I was solo mining and was getting very unlucky (and the diff was staying relatively high) so I pointed this "test" machine averaging 10 MH/s to maya.aidbit.net around midnight my time last night. It's now 9:30 AM and I've only seen one payout, that's right, only one, for 18.83912107 in that entire time (about 3 hours ago around 6:30 AM - so it's not like I'm waiting on rolling shares).

Going back to solo mining.   Angry

BTW, with the current diff of 64.8681 showing in Mining Information, the estimated network hashrate should be around 5.8 GH/s. Is that really possible? Really realistic? The total of the aidbit pools is around 1.5 GH/s. All the third party and P2Pools are down, so that would mean we've got around 4 GH/s in solo mining going on?  Huh

Remember that the reward depends on the lucky of the pool. Perhaps you have too much power working and getting more rejections. Try to lower the power of the GPU, you're not going to lose much hashrate and you work a lot more stable and fresh.
GPU-1100=11.5mhs  -3mhs in rejected= 8.5mhs working.
GPU-950 =  10mhs   -0,5mhs in rejected= 9.5mhs working.

9 hours with only one payout on a pool with more than a third of total network (known) hashrate would be such bad luck that you'd have better chances of hitting the lottery!

My configuration on this machine is optimized to the hilt, and proven on various groestl coins (with AidBit as well before the fork) and nothing's been changed - no need to, it's a performer. Wink

That having been said, my solo mining last 24 hour stretch was bad luck indeed.

It's currently mining MYR while we're updating, and pulling them down just as scheduled.

Your ideas and suggestions are good, but, in my case, with the care I've taken with setup and documentation, I don't think the issue is local.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:44:41 AM

I was solo mining and was getting very unlucky (and the diff was staying relatively high) so I pointed this "test" machine averaging 10 MH/s to maya.aidbit.net around midnight my time last night. It's now 9:30 AM and I've only seen one payout, that's right, only one, for 18.83912107 in that entire time (about 3 hours ago around 6:30 AM - so it's not like I'm waiting on rolling shares).

BTW, with the current diff of 64.8681 showing in Mining Information, the estimated network hashrate should be around 5.8 GH/s. Is that really possible? Really realistic? The total of the aidbit pools is around 1.5 GH/s. All the third party and P2Pools are down, so that would mean we've got around 4 GH/s in solo mining going on?  Huh

Remember that the reward depends on the lucky of the pool. Perhaps you have too much power working and getting more rejections. Try to lower the power of the GPU, you're not going to lose much hashrate and you work a lot more stable and fresh.

9 hours with only one payout on a pool with more than a third of total network (known) hashrate would be such bad luck that you'd have better chances of hitting the lottery!

My configuration on this machine is optimized to the hilt, and proven on various groestl coins (with AidBit as well before the fork) and nothing's been changed - no need to, it's a performer. Wink

It's currently mining MYR while we're updating, and pulling them down just as scheduled.

Your ideas and suggestions are good, but, in my case, with the care I've taken with setup and documentation, I don't think the issue is local.

with 4.8mhs in felix.aidbit.net 

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:44:20 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 10:01:55 AM by HR

with 4.8mhs in felix.aidbit.net  

That timeframe is eerily similar to the timeframe I was referring to - my only payout from midnight to 9:30 was around 6:30 too with a completely dry spell before and after.

You are on UTC+2 (Europe), correct?

Add: payouts did continue throughout that entire time period as witnessed by the charity address activity
http://columbus.aidbit.net/address/ANhmhMCxJZkV7M5nmBMaXZWVfRuba79B3m
Be patient; it takes a while to load.
Also, remember every end user needs to adjust time stamps from UTC to their particular timezone.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:40:29 AM

After taking a *quick* look at the blockchain and payouts, it looks like nothing was included in the vast majority of transactions - for the overnight period mentioned in previous posts - other than the immediate payout addresses (official pools and solo miners?).

As I see it, the bulk of the payouts went to

ASDq1mZJxs4jfehJyD3urMatjn3sXrT6Lq
AcULqP2whKAkftM7NFddPB4Mb115vGFSg4
ALaMiJPfYvoy2tM8364uVScvCcvzeQMqYV

and
solo miners?

AYGUtsEt1DhQio5AcsU4Cn6QQCamoDpZkY
AM1fKbamsSzecrnmDLedW1nnCtyWr5FkJk

?

I'm sure there are more with direct payouts; mine was a *quick* look as I said to begin with.

As I said, there are no 'sub'-transactions forwarding on individual payouts to be seen in the vast majority of transaction entries over that time period being discussed.

idad01

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:52:10 AM

After taking a *quick* look at the blockchain and payouts, it looks like nothing was included in the vast majority of transactions - for the overnight period mentioned in previous posts - other than the immediate payout addresses (official pools and solo miners?).

and
solo miners?

?

I'm sure there are more with direct payouts; mine was a *quick* look as I said to begin with.

As I said, there are no 'sub'-transactions forwarding on individual payouts to be seen in the vast majority of transaction entries over that time period being discussed.

lol
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:59:25 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 11:18:55 AM by HR

and
solo miners?

?

lol

That was extremely informative. Care to explain what is so funny? Or enlighten us a bit? Are you laughing at my post, or at AidBit? Just trolling, or is there something of substance behind your "lol"? I for one would love to know.

Add: is one of those solo miners you?  Wink  (not that that has anything at all to do with anything at all . . . other than possibly cause one to chuckle)

This is an example of a transaction with what I referred to as 'sub'-transactions showing the primary payout and the subsequent individual payouts (you need to scroll down). Similar block transactions are extremely difficult to find during the period in question. http://columbus.aidbit.net/block/13a03bcaa97c6739176c44bcc8b5dba3986a29e7c8f9ca116e1b2b90f14edef0

Here's another one: http://columbus.aidbit.net/block/9f6faef5994494b68baf60f44cf30ee8376b01e4fed06b001d5497f6f7641cf2

What's even stranger is that these are marked as PoS!

AidBit (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

and
solo miners?

?

lol

That was extremely informative. Care to explain what is so funny? Or enlighten us a bit? Are you laughing at my post, or at AidBit? Just trolling, or is there something of substance behind your "lol"? I for one would love to know.

Add: is one of those solo miners you?  Wink  (not that that has anything at all to do with anything at all . . . other than possibly cause one to chuckle)

This is an example of a transaction with what I referred to as 'sub'-transactions showing the primary payout and the subsequent individual payouts (you need to scroll down). Similar block transactions are extremely difficult to find during the period in question. http://columbus.aidbit.net/block/13a03bcaa97c6739176c44bcc8b5dba3986a29e7c8f9ca116e1b2b90f14edef0

Here's another one: http://columbus.aidbit.net/block/9f6faef5994494b68baf60f44cf30ee8376b01e4fed06b001d5497f6f7641cf2

These are perfectly normal. In this block you can see inputs from the pool which form outputs to miners. 

AidBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:32:56 AM

MANDATORY UPDATE:

Updated AidBit Wallet v1.0.2.0.

Fixes: - Extended POS Target Spacing to 10 minutes

POS  blocks were causing problems on the network, so we had to implement the fork at block 17300.

Please update your clients as soon as possible.

Sorry, for such short notice, but we are really getting impatient here.

www.aidbit.net/download

Thank you!

AidBit
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:36:49 AM

Okay, I don't hide the fact that I'm not a coder, and that I'm a relative neophyte when it comes to blockchains and the lot, but I'm at a complete loss with this. These are all proof of stake blocks, and when you go directly to the block via the block explorer, you don't see anything that corresponds to this 'triple entry' ledgering (other than the initial value itself). (You can find examples of this all over the place, and 'double entries' even more . . . but that would be more logical . . . if this is normal . . . is it?). Is this some kind of double debit and then credit?

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:43:26 AM

MANDATORY UPDATE:

Updated AidBit Wallet v1.0.2.0.

Fixes: - Extended POS Target Spacing to 10 minutes

POS  blocks were causing problems on the network, so we had to implement the fork at block 17300.

Please update your clients as soon as possible.

Sorry, for such short notice, but we are really getting impatient here.

www.aidbit.net/download

Thank you!

AidBit

Last 9 PoS blocks in a row from 17244 to 17252 in 10 minutes time with no POW at all.  Cry

AidBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:44:33 AM

I will look into it and try to explain a bit later. We are a bit anxious here, waiting to see how the fork will go. Are you updated?

Thanks!
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:45:24 AM

I'm updated, solo for me

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
AidBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:45:48 AM

Last 9 PoS blocks in a row from 17244 to 17252 in 10 minutes time with no POW at all.  Cry

The fork should fix this. Keep you fingers crossed. Smiley
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:17:57 PM

and
solo miners?

?

lol

Add: is one of those solo miners you?  Wink  (not that that has anything at all to do with anything at all . . . other than possibly cause one to chuckle)

These are perfectly normal. In this block you can see inputs from the pool which form outputs to miners. 

Okay. I was thinking that POW would stay limited to POW blocks, but there's no real reason why that has to be so.

The real issue, and what's really strange, is that those inputs from the pool which form outputs to miners don't show in 99.99% of the blocks for last night and early this morning (the time period I was working with - I don't know if they have begun to show up again or not).

Out of time for today. Maybe I'll be able to take it up again later this evening. Good luck all.

Dropkick

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:36:13 PM

Wow went offline for a few days. Sorry to see all this trouble.
Great how Aidbit keep things updated tho.
Guess i'll have to repoint my rigs.
Loving Aidbit & Atheistcoin as the two next best GRS algo coins since GRS is dying.
mig6r

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:05:51 PM

ATH is dying too...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
invisiblem11

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:29:06 PM

no exchange - coin is dead (

"DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE now!" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702
AidBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:53:26 PM

no exchange - coin is dead (

If you're talking about AidBit, we're in no hurry. First we have to be happy with wallet performance and remove all the issues. As we already stated couple of times, we are aiming for Cryptsy but not until everything starts running smoothly.

Regards,

AidBit

mig6r

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:59:27 PM

It was better than the coin is not on exchange with all our problems Wallet.
Despite of this, I confess I do not understand why specifically referred Crypsty, this Exchange is not the best to my mind  Huh

Otherwise, do we have an estimate for the end of pow ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:10:26 PM

Just a quick drive by:

~60 POW blocks in a row without a single PoS (up to 17520). Nice! (I say junk PoS altogether anyway  Tongue )

NEGATIVES:

Last 20 blocks have all paid out to one of the two following address:

AN6vSMzWTrABMBGbwxHApZDVJrofV2EGbG
Aaqf4sB9Sdwhur3r7bvTrZAVhX2hxei41Q

With NO inputs from the pools forming outputs to miners in any of those block transactions. NONE!

ONLY THIS

Input Scripts
2:6444 4:8ac0d753 8:07ff...0000 13:2f6e...6d2f
Output Scripts
33:03be...9c39 CHECKSIG
DUP HASH160 20:4c02...6ca6 EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG
DUP HASH160 20:9309...f647 EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG
DUP HASH160 20:4f80...094e EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG

Didn't have time to check more. I'm on the run and out of here. Keep on plugging away, and good luck with the troubleshooting.

http://columbus.aidbit.net/chain/AidBit (for anyone else who's interested in following along a little more closely)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: