Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 03:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CAM] Camcoin | X11 | PoW + PoS | NINJA | Paid Blogging/Photography!  (Read 26434 times)
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:36:24 PM

I'm looking into it
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:36:46 PM

no everything ok now

they have high refresh ratio i think
jox

Activity: 681

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:38:07 PM

different diff, fork?
chisefu

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:39:13 PM

I don't think it's forked.  I'll make the dashboard refresh faster give me a second.
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:39:37 PM

lol no
all pools on same diff
chisefu

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:45:09 PM

Man you guys scared me there
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:49:03 PM

u scared me too Smiley

pls set the refesh much lower
5mins is ok
but i think u have 20-30mins to refresh that way to much

the post where i got my coin is 15 mins ago and still no more coins Smiley so i think its 20min right now
jox

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:57:39 PM

It looked like forked with that slow refresh.  Grin
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:05:57 PM

It looked like forked with that slow refresh.  Grin

nah its settings from the pools
minimila

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:06:11 PM

who is able to explain, what the sense of coins with 4 days POW?Huh Huh Huh

the point is to attract as many as possible miners. but in your case there is NO decentralization,your coins will be distributed between miners who come in the first days....

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable MONERO Pool
Profit Calculator and Price chart: JackpotCoin Maxcoin Talkcoin Saffroncoin  DwarfExplorer: Talkcoin with chat
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS: [XMR][JPC][MAX][GRS][TAC][SFR]Support thread on forum
camcoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:12:14 PM

who is able to explain, what the sense of coins with 4 days POW?Huh Huh Huh

the point is to attract as many as possible miners. but in your case there is NO decentralization,your coins will be distributed between miners who come in the first days....

Your assuming the miners are the ones whom were trying to satisfy. The POW is short because our website and other features will take roughly 36 hours to complete. We're aiming to cature a bigger audience, not simply miners whom want to dump (and we encourage it! We will buy all the CamCoins for your trouble, since this is bigger than a few BTC.) It is an opportunity to benefit humans of all walks internationally. If this doesn't fit your expectations, I ask you vent your comments and enjoy your day Smiley
MCMK

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:37:51 PM

The community is so concerned with new features that will be outdated next week, or how quick they can flip for profit. This coin represents the complete opposite of you new features. And a note on new features..being a dev, how many of you whom mine new coins use "new features"? Have you realized you've been getting fooled? You all quickly clearly dump it for BTC.. and never use these features. This feature cannot be dumped or thrown away since it is a concept and idea of empowering individuals worldwide. I wish I could respond to all of you, but each post is 360 sec wait. If this coin angers you, please vent and offer your comments as they serve no ploy in derailing our intentions. As said, this concept is bigger than you or me, but for everyone in the world whom is oppressed and goes unheard/unseen in countries where "its okay, its not happening here, so it must not be happening". We are here not to win you over, but establish a launch of CamCoin in which afterwards has intentions beyond a quick buck. Smiley

Coins new feature: No new features.

/pokerface
camcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:46:34 PM

The community is so concerned with new features that will be outdated next week, or how quick they can flip for profit. This coin represents the complete opposite of you new features. And a note on new features..being a dev, how many of you whom mine new coins use "new features"? Have you realized you've been getting fooled? You all quickly clearly dump it for BTC.. and never use these features. This feature cannot be dumped or thrown away since it is a concept and idea of empowering individuals worldwide. I wish I could respond to all of you, but each post is 360 sec wait. If this coin angers you, please vent and offer your comments as they serve no ploy in derailing our intentions. As said, this concept is bigger than you or me, but for everyone in the world whom is oppressed and goes unheard/unseen in countries where "its okay, its not happening here, so it must not be happening". We are here not to win you over, but establish a launch of CamCoin in which afterwards has intentions beyond a quick buck. Smiley

/pokerface

New feature coin = over hyped dumped the following week. Actual use of "new features" 0 times. Times "new features" drew you in to mine/trade/buy a coin thats feature promised something innovative 100%.  Boggles my mind, each time something new comes out, its old, tossed out, and became s out dated. Have you not realized this is a trend? Is there really anything "new" that really matters? It's all a game, and I'm sorry to say it, but new features don't mean a damn thing right now in crypto.
But a coin with new concept..people..reality...possibility. That's a new feature. To want to change a perspective or provide one for someone whom cannot for themselves.. new feature. Do you understand how this feature benefits more than just you, "the traders", bankroll? I have a plan to change the mumbo jumbo, and implement my idea at a loss. I got plenty of BTC, I have no intention of trying to make a dollar of this concept b/c I know the traders mentality is that of exactly yours. I'm establishing the first crypto that doesn't offer any technical advancement for the trader, but for the overall population of the world. I said said before, feel free to vent your frustration, and have a nice day Smiley
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:47:41 PM

Why no new features? It would be cool for example to have a 4chan style board with pictures, descentralized, anonymous. Just like talkcoin, but with pictures.
DakotaFred

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:52:56 PM

/pokerface

New feature coin = over hyped dumped the following week. Actual use of "new features" 0 times. Times "new features" drew you in to mine/trade/buy a coin thats feature promised something innovative 100%.  Boggles my mind, each time something new comes out, its old, tossed out, and became s out dated. Have you not realized this is a trend? Is there really anything "new" that really matters? It's all a game, and I'm sorry to say it, but new features don't mean a damn thing right now in crypto.
But a coin with new concept..people..reality...possibility. That's a new feature. To want to change a perspective or provide one for someone whom cannot for themselves.. new feature. Do you understand how this feature benefits more than just you, "the traders", bankroll? I have a plan to change the mumbo jumbo, and implement my idea at a loss. I got plenty of BTC, I have no intention of trying to make a dollar of this concept b/c I know the traders mentality is that of exactly yours. I'm establishing the first crypto that doesn't offer any technical advancement for the trader, but for the overall population of the world. I said said before, feel free to vent your frustration, and have a nice day Smiley

I like dev's honesty and attitude, I'm in.
camcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:57:35 PM

Why no new features? It would be cool for example to have a 4chan style board with pictures, descentralized, anonymous. Just like talkcoin, but with pictures.

New features for the coin itself is irrelevant. Nearly more than half the world is without food, shelter, technology such as a computer. Would it be fair to to focus on some innovation that will be tossed aside tomorrow by another "fancy" non-sense algo? We aim at simplicity. Pictures from around the world, the good/bad sides of reality. Wouldn't you like to know how someone in Japan lives? Or Afghanistan? Compare it to the US? Or Canada? Or France? What is similar? What is different? Our stereotypes true? Are biased inaccurate? Is there equality among all humans everywhere? This is our primary focus. As well, the more simple, the better. We don't want to confuse any walks of life. We simply want people to see people as they live life in their environment. The impact this could have on societies, public relations, and generally social interactions is monumental.
jox

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:44:47 PM

What the hell...  Shocked
Est. Next Difficulty    402.92038119 (Change in 1 Blocks)
someone want to buy this?  Cheesy
altpooler

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:51:26 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 07:47:03 PM by altpooler

Altpooler's Camcoin Pool is up!
http://cam.altpooler.com

Altpooler's Mining Pools:
- 2% mining fee
- DDOS Protected
- 5 Dedicated Servers
- Optimized / High Efficiency Stratum

GlobalBoost-Y (BSTY) Pool: http://bsty.altpooler.com
Gapcoin - The largest, decentralized prime gap search https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822498.0

Beta launch of our new mining pool is currently scheduled for January 5, 2015.

We will feature Unitus merged mining for the yescrypt algorithm upon launch.

If you are a CPU miner and would like to help test our yescrypt merged mining implementation, please send me a PM for stratum connection details.
jox

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:18:30 PM

blockexplorer, richlist?
camcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:29:15 PM

blockexplorer, richlist?