Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CAM] Camcoin | X11 | PoW + PoS | NINJA | Paid Blogging/Photography!  (Read 26403 times)
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 05:45:43 PM

Camcoin Pool
http://cam.coin-miners.info/
1.5% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://cam.coin-miners.info:3378

Rent some x11 hash power at
http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:18:08 PM

CAM Coin Faucet

http://altcoinix.com/faucets/cam-coin-faucet/

Make Donate Make it Live

CAM Coin Block Explorer - Crawler

http://altcoinix.com/block-explorers/cam-coin-block-explorer/

CAM Dice Game

Coming Soon

Donation address: CHXMmS7eoVpypHeH2SrUGozx9NaYtA1kuC

atsuky

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:29:53 PM

Following this coin, all my rigs on it, hope get BitTrex Smiley
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:47:41 PM

click
jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:49:17 PM

Exchanges
https://c-cex.com/?p=cam-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=cam-usd

camcoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:21:40 PM

An update to the community, we're overwhelemd by tne number of people interested in working with us and we couldn't be more happy. Just did a 100k Doge giveaway on twitter.. if were throwing $ like this around, imagine when we pump the hell out of this coin to fund our projects Smiley Honestly, communication, and opportunity changes lives. Please the CamCoin Team by spreading the word and informing people of our goal. Get it while its cheap since when we pump we don't plan to stop til we exit for each project, so anticipate a large pump.. to keep it exciting I cannot release date Smiley But a thank you and to show, money is just a tool. Don't let it control you or own you. You can use that tool for many more riches, which is what I plan to do. Follow on twitter or on here! Cheesy
atsuky

Activity: 310

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:45:36 PM

Hope new projects work well and coin brings us a great future Smiley
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:02:13 AM

An update to the community, we're overwhelemd by tne number of people interested in working with us and we couldn't be more happy. Just did a 100k Doge giveaway on twitter.. if were throwing $ like this around, imagine when we pump the hell out of this coin to fund our projects Smiley Honestly, communication, and opportunity changes lives. Please the CamCoin Team by spreading the word and informing people of our goal. Get it while its cheap since when we pump we don't plan to stop til we exit for each project, so anticipate a large pump.. to keep it exciting I cannot release date Smiley But a thank you and to show, money is just a tool. Don't let it control you or own you. You can use that tool for many more riches, which is what I plan to do. Follow on twitter or on here! Cheesy

gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:36:44 AM

cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:43:14 AM

Pump and Dump thenl....

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:58:12 AM

Pump and Dump thenl....

Lol, pump and sell to bagholders...pump again and create more bagholders. Fund their projects? I think he means his pockets.

Thanks dev for revealing your true colors.
camcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:48:12 PM

Wow, talk about misunderstanding. Our website should speak for itself. My last message was intended to get people excited since the coin is one aspect of the overall plan. If you saw this as a "red" flag or a warning PLEASE vent your comments and have a nice day Smiley
camcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:25:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/8BtC8Se.jpg

LOL
that's funny not going to lie. We got a site up and this concept will work, Patience. were still working on it, but to show some proof http://www.camcoins.info/
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:43:41 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 12:16:27 AM by seedtrue

Website is up (still under construction w/features.)
doing a 2nd 100k DOGE giveaway tonight at 12am est (about 4 1/2 hrs from now)
https://twitter.com/CamCoinShare/status/487370957410271232

2 more days of PoW, then PoS

have been contacted by 2 bloggers and a few photographers which is a real cool Smiley
trading on c-cex as well

updates posted here + twitter

Busted

Always remember to log out of one account and log in to the one you are trying to post under. Otherwise people will think you are running a scam.

Edit : he erased post, luckily levis_31 took a screenshot before.

Image credit belongs to levis_31
thevampireskilledit

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:55:30 PM

have been contacted by 2 bloggers and a few photographers which is a real cool Smiley
trading on c-cex as well

Busted

Always remember to log out of one account and log in to the one you are trying to post under. Otherwise people will think you are running a scam.

D I R T B A G D E V !!!!!!
Taurenchief

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:58:39 PM

trading on c-cex as well

Busted

D I R T B A G D E V !!!!!!

LoL, they abandon ROX when people find it a scam and now create another scam
leduc

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:58:59 PM

roxcoin had a bad dev ? what awfull story behind roxcoin?
Taurenchief

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:01:10 AM

roxcoin had a bad dev ? what awfull story behind roxcoin?

You can go and check it yourself
leduc

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:02:14 AM

no time for that, i ll just dump my S'camcoin then
thevampireskilledit

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:13:51 AM

This coin is a scam along with ROXCOIN.
Same dev just fucked up and posted under the roxcoin username in this thread. screenshots and documented. Such scum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: