Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] MoneroX - A cross platform graphical account manager for Monero  (Read 88592 times)
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:44:21 PM

Greetings everyone!

I'm delighted to announce that I've been working on a cross-platform GUI in the past few weeks. Hopefully, I can complete the feature set as soon as possible, and release a new client which is written from scratch.

Excellent news!
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:31:25 PM

Greetings everyone!

I'm delighted to announce that I've been working on a cross-platform GUI in the past few weeks. Hopefully, I can complete the feature set as soon as possible, and release a new client which is written from scratch.

Excellent news!

If it wasn't for this client, most people I know they wouldn't have been messed with XMR. Keep up the good work Jojatekok. Smiley

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
Jojatekok (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:43:29 PM

The work can now be continuously followed on GitHub, under the multi-platform branch. Smiley

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
Bitcoin (BTC): 14wHehBtFt321WTV15khon8Juaxh9drnfJ
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:08:50 PM

This is fucking awesome... NOT A SINGLE SOUL asked how to change the password. Any help please?

Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:25:22 AM

This is fucking awesome... NOT A SINGLE SOUL asked how to change the password. Any help please?

Currently, it's not possible (from the core assemblies of Monero) to change the password of accounts.

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 10:59:26 AM

Currently, it's not possible (from the core assemblies of Monero) to change the password of accounts.

There is one way to change the password, but you have to use the command line interface. Do a wallet restore from mnemonic seed. It asks for a password. Enter a new password. (I think)

Second is to just create a new address (wallet file). Then you can make a new password.

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:36:07 PM

There is one way to change the password, but you have to use the command line interface. Do a wallet restore from mnemonic seed. It asks for a password. Enter a new password. (I think)

Second is to just create a new address (wallet file). Then you can make a new password.

That's a great idea, but old-format and non-mnemonic account files do not support the change. A better method should be implemented into the core as soon as possible...

Code:
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:36:15 AM

That's a great idea, but old-format and non-mnemonic account files do not support the change. A better method should be implemented into the core as soon as possible...

I personally, don't find it too significant to implement "change password" within the core. I changed my password 3 times so far using the second method. Since XMR is fully anonymous, I don't really care changing my address. So create new wallet, set pass, send XMRs from old wallet to the new one. End of story.

Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:24:28 PM

After a long phase of waiting, and many stressful months using the command-line Monero core binaries, finally there comes a solution! In the past few weeks, I've been working on rewriting the whole application in the Eto.Forms framework in order to support multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux, and Mac. Today, I'm proud to announce the release of

(Thanks for the logo, fluffypony! Wink)

While MoneroX has basically no graphical changes compared to Monero Client .NET, its code has been rewritten from scratch. Thus, the performance and reliablity has also increased during this process. The localization files could also have been kept, however, there are still a few features missing when compared to the old WPF project (backup manager, instant input validation, progress bar text). Transactions are now displayed in groups, so it should be significantly easier to account your holdings.

The new releases can be downloaded from GitHub. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure out how to compile MoneroX for Mac soon.

Please post your toughts, feedbacks, bug reports, or feature requests, as every single opinion counts in my opinion. Smiley
If you like this project, please donate to one of the addresses which can be found in my signature.

Code:
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:26:18 PM

After a long phase of waiting, and many stressful months using the command-line Monero core binaries, finally there comes a solution! In the past few weeks, I've been working on rewriting the whole application in the Eto.Forms framework in order to support multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux, and Mac. Today, I'm proud to announce to release

While MoneroX has basically no graphical changes compared to Monero Client .NET, its code has been rewritten from scratch. Thus, the performance and reliablity has also increased during this process. The localization files could also have been kept, however, there are still a few features missing when compared to the old WPF project (backup manager, instant input validation, progress bar text). Transactions are now displayed in groups, so it should be significantly easier to account your holdings.

The new releases can be downloaded from GitHub. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure out how to compile MoneroX for Mac soon.

Please post your toughts, feedbacks, bug reports, or feature requests, as every single opinion counts in my opinion. Smiley
If you like this project, please donate to one of the addresses which can be found in my signature.

Awesome! I'm going to try it on Windows.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:52:01 PM

After a long phase of waiting, and many stressful months using the command-line Monero core binaries, finally there comes a solution! In the past few weeks, I've been working on rewriting the whole application in the Eto.Forms framework in order to support multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux, and Mac. Today, I'm proud to announce the release of

This would have been neat! I'm running a 64bit VM for XMR right now on win7/64! I'll be happy to test it! Cheesy

mmortal03
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:51:26 PM

Excellent work! I just tested it on Windows, and was able to load my account file from the previous version, and connect to the moneroclub daemon.
antw081

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:28:13 PM

Great work! I might need to fire up the ole Windows and give it a twirl  Wink.

Always good to see 3rd party applications and services been developed for Monero. Sent you some XMR for your effort.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:58:11 PM

Fantastic work! Looking forward to trying this out soon.

Also, I'd like to create an easy torrent bundle with node, blockchain and GUI the way I did with jwinterm for lightWallet.

PM me when you have time to help out with the packaging of that.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 12:55:34 AM

Congratulation Jojatetok! But https://github.com/Jojatekok/MoneroGui.Net/releases/download/v1.0.0/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Linux-x64.zip seems to be Windows binary (MoneroGui.Net.exe)

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:47:10 AM

Congratulation Jojatetok! But https://github.com/Jojatekok/MoneroGui.Net/releases/download/v1.0.0/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Linux-x64.zip seems to be Windows binary (MoneroGui.Net.exe)
The Mono .NET Framework and Gtk# must be installed on Linux before running MoneroX. I'll update the original post to contain installation instructions for Linux.

Code:
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:14:04 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 04:47:37 PM by Jojatekok

Installation instructions have just been added to the readme file.

EDIT: The Transifex project has also been updated.

Code:
mmortal03
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:49:20 PM

In terms of usability, if a user tries to send an amount that isn't allowed (below the send threshold, not enough left for fees, etc.), a dialog box should pop up, telling them this, and why it has occurred. For instance, if I currently have 0.19 XMR in the wallet, and try to send 0.19 XMR, when I click the send button the address box and amount is depopulated, but nothing is sent, and nothing alerts me as to why. Also in this case, the address and amount boxes *shouldn't* be depopulated if the send doesn't occur, because most likely the user will want to change simply the amount and then try again, and not have to re-copy the address that they are sending to.
pa

Activity: 528
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:19:52 PM

Installation instructions have just been added to the readme file.

EDIT: The Transifex project has also been updated.

Hi Jojatekok, any tips for how to install on OS X?
mmortal03
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:22:15 PM

I just got an unhandled exception a short time after sending:

Added item does not appear at given index '80'.

With the following details:
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Added item does not appear at given index '80'.
   at System.Windows.Data.ListCollectionView.AdjustBefore(NotifyCollectionChangedAction action, Object item, Int32 index)
   at System.Windows.Data.ListCollectionView.ProcessCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.OnCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
   at Eto.Forms.FilterCollection`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at Eto.Forms.FilterCollection`1.Add(T item)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Desktop.Windows.MainForm.<>c__DisplayClass3c.<OnAccountManagerRpcTransactionReceived>b__3b(Object s)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MoneroGui.Net
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/MoneroGui.Net.exe
Eto
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.7.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Eto.DLL
System.Runtime
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Runtime.dll
System.Collections
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Collections/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Collections.dll
System.Threading
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Threading/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Threading.dll
System.Runtime.Extensions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Extensions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Runtime.Extensions.dll
System.Reflection.Extensions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Reflection.Extensions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Reflection.Extensions.dll
System.Reflection
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Reflection/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Reflection.dll
PresentationFramework
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll
WindowsBase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
PresentationCore
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
Eto.Wpf
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Eto.Wpf.DLL
System.Linq.Expressions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Linq.Expressions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Linq.Expressions.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.ComponentModel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.ComponentModel.dll
System.Globalization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Globalization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Globalization.dll
System.Xaml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.ObjectModel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ObjectModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.ObjectModel.dll
MoneroApi.Net
    Assembly Version: 6.3.0.0
    Win32 Version: 6.3.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/MoneroApi.Net.DLL
System.IO
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.IO.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Linq.dll
PresentationFramework.Aero
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Aero/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Aero.dll
MoneroApi.Net.Extensions
    Assembly Version: 2.1.5.0
    Win32 Version: 2.1.5
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/MoneroApi.Net.Extensions.DLL
System.Net.Http.Primitives
    Assembly Version: 4.2.29.0
    Win32 Version: 4.2.29.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/System.Net.Http.Primitives.DLL
System.Net.Primitives
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Primitives/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Primitives.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/sr/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/zh/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
System.Net.Http
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/af/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/lt/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit
    Assembly Version: 2.3.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Eto.Wpf.dll
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/id/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/sv/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/sk/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/ru/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/pt/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/pl/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
PresentationFramework-SystemXml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemXml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemXml.dll
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/no/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/nl/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/ja/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
UIAutomationTypes
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationTypes/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationTypes.dll
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/hu/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/fr/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/el/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/de/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
MoneroGui.Net.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Resources/Localizations/da/MoneroGui.Net.resources.DLL
Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 6.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 6.0.8.18111
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mmortal03/AppData/Roaming/BitMonero/MoneroGui.Net-v1.0.0-Windows-x64/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Threading.Tasks
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Threading.Tasks/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Threading.Tasks.dll
PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: