Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07  (Read 132997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:10:58 PM

Fair Distribution! Hell ya I'm in!  Wink I can live with 10 MH. 50 was nicer but it represents a fair distribution and I will do all I can to support that. Lets give everyone a fair shot at earning some coins! and if Binaryclock should come in here threatening you as he did on the minerals thread tell him to STFU and go to hell Wink

This is the future of new coins and it should be all inclusive = better value for coin and will be much more steady... no more mine and dumps by the elites who think they are elites lol, Their days are numbered!  Grin When can we start mining?

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:12:43 PM

I posted this earlier on several threads this morning. This is the very reason we need to support this dev and Fair Distribution: READ

Hey man, to my point again, tell me this isn't a racket...

http://xan.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Xanon coin released today , virtually only one pool mining it,,, yep Binaryclock and company raping the latest coin again,,, and guess what its already listed on bittrex,,, yep no voting required so long as binaryclock tells them his mega miners are all lined up, get it listed and we will be dumping the coins asap, Binary makes a butt load of money today, bittrex will make a ton, and yes all the rig renters will be cashing in, no one else can even begin to mine this coin until the feast is over and they move on to the next coin. I think you see the racket I am talking about now. Binary's little circle has destroyed any hopes for the average miner once again, its out of hand. And this shit goes on everyday, I hate to think how much these 3 groups are making. ITS ALL PRE PLANNED TRUST ME. They email they plan and execute like clockwork,,, this just doesn't happen. Plus there was no mention of this coin until today and bam its launched and guess what all the 3 players arrived on time for the kill.... If this isn't a racket I don't know what is,,, Noah was a flop for them, but they still made money just not as much...

MMNC

The players: The Pack of Wolves
Binaryclock: (dedicatedpools)
Bittrex: (jumps when binary tells them to list a coin $$$)
Rig Renters: (The email List of loyalist rig renters and mass farms loyal to binary)
Coin dev: Usually but not always

Losers: all other miners of the world and smaller pool operators and smaller exchanges that are quite capable of doing a better job than bittrex etc.. Can we stop this? Open for any and all ideas! any good hackers out there want to help? Maybe even Anonymous hackers group?  we may need to fight fire with fire

ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:17:00 PM

I posted this earlier on several threads this morning. This is the very reason we need to support this dev and Fair Distribution: READ

Xanon coin released today , virtually only one pool mining it,,, yep Binaryclock and company raping the latest coin again,,, and guess what its already listed on bittrex,,, yep no voting required so long as binaryclock tells them his mega miners are all lined up, get it listed and we will be dumping the coins asap, Binary makes a butt load of money today, bittrex will make a ton, and yes all the rig renters will be cashing in, no one else can even begin to mine this coin until the feast is over and they move on to the next coin. I think you see the racket I am talking about now. Binary's little circle has destroyed any hopes for the average miner once again, its out of hand. And this shit goes on everyday, I hate to think how much these 3 groups are making. ITS ALL PRE PLANNED TRUST ME. They email they plan and execute like clockwork,,, this just doesn't happen. Plus there was no mention of this coin until today and bam its launched and guess what all the 3 players arrived on time for the kill.... If this isn't a racket I don't know what is,,, Noah was a flop for them, but they still made money just not as much...

MMNC

Rig Renters: (The email List of loyalist rig renters and mass farms loyal to binary)

Losers: all other miners of the world and smaller pool operators and smaller exchanges that are quite capable of doing a better job than bittrex etc.. Can we stop this? Open for any and all ideas! any good hackers out there want to help? Maybe even Anonymous hackers group?  we may need to fight fire with fire

Did I not read this post earlier, was it removed?

+1 to all you have to say.

Minerals opened my eyes to what was going on - other coin launches have confirmed that MOST new coins are just part of the same rigged game Cry
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:25:24 PM

MMNC

Did I not read this post earlier, was it removed?

+1 to all you have to say.

Minerals opened my eyes to what was going on - other coin launches have confirmed that MOST new coins are just part of the same rigged game Cry
You may have read it on another thread, I must have posted it in 10 places lol, needless to say I was very upset after I went to get info Xanon coin only to find dedicated pools was already there and hashing it at 62GH,,, so I looked over on bittrex, and low and behold it was already listed,,, but I knew it would be when I saw dedicated sucking the life out of the coin as always... so I said screw it. The good news is this new coin has struggled to get over .00000010 all day, I think and hope people are wising up to what's going on with all the mine and dump shit coins lately mostly from dedicated pools and his cohorts  Wink

hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:36:37 PM

Fair Distribution! Hell ya I'm in!  Wink I can live with 10 MH. 50 was nicer but it represents a fair distribution and I will do all I can to support that. Lets give everyone a fair shot at earning some coins! and if Binaryclock should come in here threatening you as he did on the minerals thread tell him to STFU and go to hell Wink

This is the future of new coins and it should be all inclusive = better value for coin and will be much more steady... no more mine and dumps by the elites who think they are elites lol, Their days are numbered!  Grin When can we start mining?

+1.

40 to 50 Mh/s limitation is fair enough to ensure fair distribution among large population of miners.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:34:17 PM

DEV is this coin going to be used in anyway that would be in direct conflict with minerals coin? If not that DEV is retiring in 3 days 6 very nice pools he controlled during launch of MIN. Just a thought maybe you guys could work together. I see this as a new larger community that is growing that needs to stick together in Fair Distribution Currencies FDC baby!  Cheesy Just a thought.

Also, be very careful about when and who you give the wallets out to,,, the pools .. trust is everything, IF dedicated gets their hands on it ,who knows what may happen? they are very very anti FDC ok, you get the point Smiley

THX

CryptoSkills

Activity: 126

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:21:00 PM

We will set up a pool for launch. Please Dev, add to the OP! Thanks Smiley

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE RevoCoin WHEN THE FIRST BLOCK WILL FOUND!

Low 1% fees
    High performance Node.js backend
    User friendly mining client
    Multi-coin / multi-pool
    24/7 Support
    No registration needed! Point your miners to our pool, set your own address and start getting payout every 20 seconds!

EU based

DDOS protected

Under constant improvements for your mining pleasure!

Why choose a NOMP pool?

1) It's Safer than a normal Pool. Cause you do not need to give any personal info such email or passwords.

2) It's faster: point your miners, set your address in your miner config and earn coind immediately with auto payouts every 30 seconds!

3) It's lighter for your internet connection than normal MPOS pool.

Are you still waiting to mine on http://pools.cryptoskills.com/  ??

Quick Guide how to mine on CRYPTOSKILLS POOLS (without even entering the website!!)

Configuration:

Username: your RevoCoin wallet address

Password: anything (could be a letter or number or whatever you want)

Algorithm: x15

URL (difficulty 1): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3023 -->Little Miners
URL (Vardiff): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3053
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3273 --> Bigger Miners

We will be ready at launch!
Stormbringer

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:08:23 PM

MMNC

+1
I couldn't agree more.
It is good to see another coin with fair distribution.

@Revocoin
Would be better if it is 20 MH

BTC:14aefvedNKjJJoHZ8Pv5LqXqjj5Nprd89d
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:15:40 PM

MMNC

+1
I couldn't agree more.

@Revocoin
Hey storm, yes it is!!! ya 20 would be a sweet spot perhaps but ill go with what ever the dev feels is good for his coin.. I cant wait  Wink

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:18:56 PM

Cryptoskills are you going to make your pool cap at 10 MH as planned? per account per IP and 1 worker"  do you have the means to do that, and how will  you guarantee that...

Just a concerned Miner looking out for the little guys  Smiley

EDIT TO DEV: we need full transparency for any pools you select, and you need to let us know before you launch who those pools will be please.... or Post a vote for the pools who want to partake and let the community vote on it, just an idea. Many of us know who the better pools are and aren't Smiley

btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:34:01 PM

MMNC

+1
I couldn't agree more.

@Revocoin
Hey storm, yes it is!!! ya 20 would be a sweet spot perhaps but ill go with what ever the dev feels is good for his coin.. I cant wait  Wink

yes 20 MH would work better for me aswell any chance we could make it 20 instead of 10 Dev?
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:42:11 AM

please change to 20mh limit.
dominikf

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:09:01 AM

We will set up a pool for launch. Please Dev, add to the OP! Thanks Smiley

Low 1% fees
    High performance Node.js backend
    User friendly mining client
    Multi-coin / multi-pool
    24/7 Support
    No registration needed! Point your miners to our pool, set your own address and start getting payout every 20 seconds!

EU based

DDOS protected

Under constant improvements for your mining pleasure!

Why choose a NOMP pool?

1) It's Safer than a normal Pool. Cause you do not need to give any personal info such email or passwords.

2) It's faster: point your miners, set your address in your miner config and earn coind immediately with auto payouts every 30 seconds!

3) It's lighter for your internet connection than normal MPOS pool.

Are you still waiting to mine on http://pools.cryptoskills.com/  ??

Quick Guide how to mine on CRYPTOSKILLS POOLS (without even entering the website!!)

Configuration:

Username: your RevoCoin wallet address

Password: anything (could be a letter or number or whatever you want)

Algorithm: x15

URL (difficulty 1): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3023 -->Little Miners
URL (Vardiff): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3053
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3273 --> Bigger Miners

We will be ready at launch!

Uh I don't think we will have a wallet at launch date  Wink
dominikf

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:25:51 AM

Isn't the launch today? Not much activity here for the day of launch?
shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:39:19 AM

when???
thquan819

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:09:48 AM

LOL Grin 10MH is very low. Please change to 50 MH limit
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 09:16:05 AM

is it solo minable ? (I have hard time understanding how anyone could limit anything if it is) ?
What prevent anybody from setting up multiple username for their rig ( Grin  good luck to ocminer for monitoring hashrate/IP address, it will be a tough job...  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
dominikf

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:25:07 AM

is it solo minable ? (I have hard time understanding how anyone could limit anything if it is) ?
What prevent anybody from setting up multiple username for their rig ( Grin  good luck to ocminer for monitoring hashrate/IP address, it will be a tough job...  Grin)

Check Minerals Coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641057.new#new

They did it  Wink Limit per IP and only 1 worker allowed per pool. So in this case you can get 10 MH total for all your mining rigs. My concern is that the dev is not giving much information or responding to our questions?
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:55:13 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686898.new#new

IPO scams are quite common these days...

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:14:57 AM

add countdown timer....
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: