Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 04:17:29 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] N5coin | Poloniex & MINTPAL | Community handover!  (Read 47049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:18:19 PM

Suprnova pool is showing correct hashrate, you just need to wait a couple of minutes before it shows up in the pool stats.
My pool stats are about the same as dashboard stats

Yes, I'm sure that stats are correct but last hour few times sgminer put gpus in idle state waiting for job from the pool and that caused that hash rate was 1/2 from usual. Problem for that is at suprnova side.

N5coin-Team (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:19:57 PM

300GH/s on the network
255,000 coins created so far.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:23:19 PM

Wow , Its huge interest now Smiley
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:23:32 PM

Suprnova pool is showing correct hashrate, you just need to wait a couple of minutes before it shows up in the pool stats.

Yes, I'm sure that stats are correct but last hour few times sgminer put gpus in idle state waiting for job from the pool and that caused that hash rate was 1/2 from usual. Problem for that is at suprnova side.

Yeah, i'm seeing you in the stats  Grin
bitspender

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:24:58 PM

Euhm..

I found a block with only 1 share and got the full 100 coins reward?
Is that normal? never had this before  Grin

User Name   Type   Round Shares   Round %   Amount
Bitspender    Credit    1    100.00    100.00000000

------------------------------------------------------

Block    Validity    Finder    Time    Difficulty    Amount    Expected Shares    Actual Shares    Percentage
3009    104 left    Bitspender    07/12/2014 02:16:08    2,239.0399    100.00    573,194    1    0.00
N5coin-Team (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:29:27 PM

yep!  Well done to everyone who's involved, great support! Smiley

Wow , Its huge interest now Smiley
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:32:39 PM

Findblocks frontend stopped processing blocks a few hours ago due to a minor error.

I have found the issue and block processing has begun again. However the system has to catch up processing all the blocks retroactively, and is trying to catch up now.

The frontend may lag until all blocks are caught up but hashing continues just fine.

Thanks,

http://n5x.v2.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

Just an update.

Blocks are still catching up.  It's going to take a while to catch up rewards for found blocks, but it's chugging away.  I'm thinking in an hour or two it should be all caught up.

Thanks,

What about payouts? Since your pool got into backend problems, i have no payouts, or newly generated coins

I just processed payouts for everyone.  Check your wallets!  Usually the payouts won't happen until the block rewards have been fully doled out.  But I'l keep forcing payouts while the blocks are retroatively rewarded.

Ohh and we only have frontend issues, not backend ones.  And the frontend issues are fixed, but we're in catchup mode now:)  Mining works perfect.. it's just the website and rewards that are a bit behind.

Thanks,

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
YAdaminer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:43:17 PM

Smiley
And now stats showing 257MHs and should be 370 and no less than 340, few miner showed info "stratum connection to pool interupted, lost 19 shares..."
So yes, suprnova have issues, working as some multipool when switching from coin to coin,... but at least still working somehow while dedicated is in coma.
bitspender

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:47:25 PM

Smiley
And now stats showing 257MHs and should be 370 and no less than 340, few miner showed info "stratum connection to pool interupted, lost 19 shares..."
So yes, suprnova have issues, working as some multipool when switching from coin to coin,... but at least still working somehow while dedicated is in coma.

Correct. Plus i found the last block and nobody else got a share hahaha...
I'm entering my final 12 hours mining this coin, then going to take a big dump with my 12k N5X on MP  Wink
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:56:33 PM

Yeah, i'm seeing you in the stats  Grin

Smiley

I'm entering my final 12 hours mining this coin, then going to take a big dump with my 12k N5X on MP  Wink
IF you  dump i'm buy all 12k coin from you.
bitspender

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:00:48 PM

IF you  dump i'm buy all 12k coin from you.

About 90% of my rigs stop mining in 11h.
You'll see it coming on MintPal
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:04:25 PM

Smiley

Hey folks,

sorry we are (were) having some DDoS against our stratum, i've banned the IP's now and have an eye on it, did not count with that on a fresh coin, there must be something special here Smiley

Everything should be fine again.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
bitspender

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:07:33 PM

Hey folks,

sorry we are (were) having some DDoS against our stratum, i've banned the IP's now and have an eye on it, did not count with that on a fresh coin, there must be something special here Smiley

Should help if you mention what pool...
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:08:16 PM

Hey folks,

https://n5x.suprnova.cc

Wink

bitspender

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:10:21 PM

Hey folks,

Wink

You still have problems there mate.
Only half of my hashrate is going tru
YAdaminer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:10:58 PM

Yeah, i'm seeing you in the stats  Grin

Smiley

I'm entering my final 12 hours mining this coin, then going to take a big dump with my 12k N5X on MP  Wink

You lucky bastard Smiley
That is wery rare but it happens, and it was almost common thing on UTC mining that one miner gets whole block reward.
And with such blocks stats on the pool side are even more wrong cause pool including block in average but you are the only one rewarded.
And again suprnova is disconected.
Leaving suprnova

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:11:49 PM

Hey folks,

Wink

You still have problems there mate.
Only half of my hashrate is going tru

Ok, let me have a look again

bitspender

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:17:52 PM

Leaving suprnova

Switching to pool.mn if problem is not resolved in 5 minutes
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:19:58 PM

Leaving suprnova

Switching to pool.mn if problem is not resolved in 5 minutes

It must be a problem with your workers, as the pool is fine now, my rigs are hashing away nicely again.

I've sent you a PM, maybe you have a look.

Rogger

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:31:23 PM

how hash can i get with r9 290??

BTC : 15SZNJBazXSLbQ2vfhqV5qpjkaoM6wkFNc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: