Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PEOPLES CURRENCY][PPL][FIRST X17]  (Read 63549 times)
TripleThreat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:58:24 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 03:04:17 PM by TripleThreat

Dev, what are the future plans for this coin?
for example optimize the CPU Miner
enter GPU Miner
the anonymity of translations
Peoplesmarket
IRC: #
Subreddit:
Twitter: @
without marketinga and any action coin can die
this is the twitter account follow them
@PeoplesCurrenC
and also
@TripleThreatPPL
 and also a dedicated Forum , for people to communicate , so everything can be found instead of having to look through a single thread , people can put there ideas forward , see whats happening and so on ..
This is the peoples currency , so all ideas and community input is encouraged and wanted , lets make this THE TRUE PEOPLES CURRENCY , build by the people..
with the IRC he is going to added it to the wallet plus other new features there to as he spoke about earlier in the thread..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitkol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:12:49 PM

Glad everybody gave this asshole red... If anybody got a virus from him use malwarebytes and panda cloud. Helped a friend remove one that she got from this retard.
Bitkol

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:16:24 PM

Good luck with coin!
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:37:10 PM

cool man, I will look into integrating those too, I can release current linux source with the block browser integration if anyone wants it, but im going to wait until im finished with the other integrations before i release a new windows client if thats cool with everyone in the community
I looked into configuring a GPU miner for Peoples Currency, but having a hard time with it, im sure there is some badass gpu programmer out there that might can do it, but as of right now, im going to have to say Peoples Currency is still CPU only. Anyway it gives the small fry with no GPU rigs a chance to get some coinage. so whatever thats cool i guess. Peace guys.

PM djm34 for the gpu miner.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:46:23 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 04:59:36 PM by djm34

cool man, I will look into integrating those too, I can release current linux source with the block browser integration if anyone wants it, but im going to wait until im finished with the other integrations before i release a new windows client if thats cool with everyone in the community
I looked into configuring a GPU miner for Peoples Currency, but having a hard time with it, im sure there is some badass gpu programmer out there that might can do it, but as of right now, im going to have to say Peoples Currency is still CPU only. Anyway it gives the small fry with no GPU rigs a chance to get some coinage. so whatever thats cool i guess. Peace guys.

hmm... just got a pm, but it wasn't from peoplescurrency  Roll Eyes  Grin "give me the gpu miner, I need the money" ("please" is so overrated...  Grin)

Currently I am working on finalizing talkcoin wallet gui... don't expect much until I am done with it  Wink

Now regarding the opportunity of a gpu miner so early in the life of this coin, as I already stated in different places, it isn't a good idea for the moment.
As soon as a new algo is released, we get 3 or 4 clones who will probably kill the coin while this one is even not yet on an exchange, meaning anyone having mined the coin so far will end up with nothing.
This happened with x15, one day after the release of the gpu miner 3 to 4 crappy clones were "developed" (so to speak) probably in a couple of hours... and the guy who open-sourced so soon, is certainly very happy now with the 5k BBL of the bounty now that the coin is dead...   

So I think it is better to wait that a coin grow in popularity before attempting to make a gpu miner. and as stated by peoplecurrency, for the moment it gives the chance to people with a cpu to get something.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:03:57 PM

hmm... just got a pm, but it wasn't from peoplescurrency  Roll Eyes  Grin "give me the gpu miner, I need the money" ("please" is so overrated...  Grin)

Currently I am working on finalizing talkcoin wallet gui... don't expect much until I am done with it  Wink

Now regarding the opportunity of a gpu miner so early in the life of this coin, as I already stated in different places, it isn't a good idea for the moment.
As soon as a new algo is released, we get 3 or 4 clones who will probably kill the coin while this one is even not yet on an exchange, meaning anyone having mined the coin so far will end up with nothing.
This happened with x15, one day after the release of the gpu miner 3 to 4 crappy clones were "developed" (so to speak) probably in a couple of hours... and the guy who open-sourced so soon, is certainly very happy now with the 5k BBL of the bounty now that the coin is dead...   

So I think it is better to wait that a coin grow in popularity before attempting to make a gpu miner. and as stated by peoplecurrency, for the moment it gives the chance to people with a cpu to get something.

With your "professional experience" with miners  Wink, Do you think they is probably a GPU miner in the works from other sources?.

If anyone has twitter, try tweeting C-CEX.

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX?original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fc-cex.com%2F&profile_id=2301367044&tw_i=488705231438774275&tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=425255587236937729

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bitkol

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:19:38 PM

I thought this was a cpu coin? no....
cryptoangel

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:21:29 PM

At the moment i think yes, but 'I think' a GPU miner could be made, just like BBL x15. I would jump in now before this happens, if it ever does Smiley.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:40:46 PM

it is well knows that some people
with a hobby to mine CPU coins with their GPU
I need to know C++ and OpenCL...
*connecting to the Matrix to take some lessons*

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
lasybear

Activity: 113
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:22:06 PM

At the moment i think yes, but 'I think' a GPU miner could be made, just like BBL x15. I would jump in now before this happens, if it ever does Smiley.
Wink
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:50:43 PM

DRK also started a month only on the CPU
smart guy Elmad optimized it for avx-aes processors
https://github.com/elmad/darkcoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes
speed has grown in 3 times
I then 600 DRK managed to extract , are still not sold
then a smart guy gathered GPU miner
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 06:55:33 PM

except that some dev coin would jump on the occasion to make new x17 coins.
I never understood why mammix who has already 2 coins to manage went to release another one (and I don't mention the 3 others shit clones) and what does he do with his new clone ? (I must have some on supernova... as well as some boost... because it isn't even worth the effort to collect them...)
If this didn't happen, BBL would still be ok. I am pretty sure it is the pressure on BBL which caused BBL dev to do stupid things (things way over his technical knowledge...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
PeoplesCurrency (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:01:45 PM

i am working on cool things fellas ill let ya know how they go soon, got a meeting to goto now but when i get back, its back to work on this shiz!
https://i.imgur.com/Caws9ND.png
invisiblem11

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:03:59 PM

any exchange? dev, you plan add to bittrex?

"DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE now!" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702
PeoplesCurrency (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:15:36 PM

Yeah, I am sure the exchanges will pick it up at some point, I will attempt to bring more an more to the table with additions and innovations and shit, It will come no doubt, better mine now. Peoples Currency is POPPIN!
mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

i am working on cool things fellas ill let ya know how they go soon, got a meeting to goto now but when i get back, its back to work on this shiz!

"Torrent"...?  Huh

karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:37:39 PM

"Torrent"...?  Huh

Yessss, torrent spoted. Finally someone will realize my wishes.  Grin

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
cryptoangel

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:02:53 AM

P2P downloads avoiding ISP download limits. That would be awesome!.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
fortheson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:29:34 AM

waiting for an exchangge

vsmamm

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:30:41 AM

SHIT DEV ALERT!!!!!!!!!
i don't think this dev is worth to trust. if you want to earn money through this coin, please think carefully before you invest this coin. maybe it's another BBL. if you don't know BBL, you can learn from these two links below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665159.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678436.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: