Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:02:22 PM

Any news?  What's the current situation?  Is the coin still alive or not - I will stop mining for now to save electricity?
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:31:48 PM

Looks like this coin will be dead anytime soon if it is not already dead. The dev clearly killed the coin.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:41:14 PM

Like stated above, dev killed this coin with his attitude and ignorance.

We all know the technical side of the coin is good. Amazing good. Must give dev credit for that part of the coin.

Please allow the remaining community to think, debate and discuss what they will do with the coin now.
It just needs a good frontman (DoubleDD ??), and this coin is ready to rock again!

Dont forget, merchant API already has been implanted...
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:56:33 PM

How stupid can one be with such a nice coin? Is this becoming a trend or what? If dev is good, coin is bad and if coin is good, dev is bad.  Undecided

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:57:48 PM

We all know the technical side of the coin is good. Amazing good. Must give dev credit for that part of the coin.

Please allow the remaining community to think, debate and discuss what they will do with the coin now.
It just needs a good frontman (DoubleDD ??), and this coin is ready to rock again!

If you guys have trust in me, we can do amazing things with UNAT.  Dev has done a great job with the code, one of kind.

Who would be interested in being part of the UNAT Team??

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
DoubleDD

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:20:24 PM

If you guys have trust in me, we can do amazing things with UNAT.  Dev has done a great job with the code, one of kind.

Who would be interested in being part of the UNAT Team??

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Interrested, I think that you can be a good frontman!

As a member of the UNAT team for sure  Smiley

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
gross

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:13:49 PM

Bitspender is person dump many coins  Grin ,rent rigs and dump  Grin
MrFeiLong

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:00:22 PM

Bitspender sorry but in my oppinion not only dev killed the coin but also You. You're too "pushy", really.
DoubleDD

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:16:07 PM

TIME HAS COME FOR A NEW UNAT TEAM

Dev has paid back all miner purchases with a bonus 10% UNAT.  Time has come for the community to step up and determine the direction UNAT.

Please post any suggestions.

TEAM MEMBERS NEEDED:
Dev (review current code, wallet)
Marketing (promotions)
Social (twitter, facebook, etc)

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
UNAT TEAM MEMBER
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:26:22 PM

Dev has paid back all miner purchases with a bonus 10% UNAT.  

That is not true. I only receive part payment and he still owes me 200 UNAT coins.
DoubleDD

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:34:29 PM

That is not true. I only receive part payment and he still owes me 200 UNAT coins.

I will contact dev.  can you pm me with the details of your purchase.

Please include the address you sent the coins from so I can verify the transaction and refund.  You could post it here if you are ok with it.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
DoubleDD

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:49:58 PM

I will contact dev.  can you pm me with the details of your purchase.

Please include the address you sent the coins from so I can verify the transaction and refund.  You could post it here if you are ok with it.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

I was able to contact the dev.  He told me c-cex had a withdraw error on their merchant deposit and he had a ticket open for the entire day.  You should see the coins in your wallet soon.  They are on the way. 
Please post once you received them so I sure your issue is closed.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
UNAT TEAM MEMBER
DoubleDD

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:21:02 AM

Join UNAT TEAM

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

DoubleDD

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:18:58 PM

Community has spoken and determined the direction of UNAT....
TimC
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:59:37 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 07:44:14 PM by TimC

I was able to contact the dev.  He told me c-cex had a withdraw error on their merchant deposit and he had a ticket open for the entire day.  You should see the coins in your wallet soon.  They are on the way.  
Please post once you received them so I sure your issue is closed.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
UNAT TEAM MEMBER

I'm still waiting on those coins to be refunded. (3:43 PM EST and still waiting)

So what are the plans/direction for UNAT now?
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:42:34 PM

Community has spoken and determined the direction of UNAT....

You have full control of UNAT now?

Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:43:04 PM

I will be refunding all previous orders at 110% of the paid value. You will receive 10% more than you paid. Just send me a PM with your UNAT address and I'll send it immediately. If I'm being honest, I just don't feel like dealing with this asshole and his troll team against me anymore, when I have done nothing wrong on any account. Never dumped, never stole, didn't premine, didn't need an IPO to offer you guys 90% off of Bitmain's price. I was opening a shop to give you guys a deal. I was losing money on every sale

For the record... I never dumped, and don't plan to. I still haven't moved my coins

I was actually legit, believe it or not, with a real business behind it. You would have all seen my return address as the business information

You guys have here the fastest coin in the entire world. It has withstood over 600 Terahash and several attacks on the network. Nothing has phased it. It won't fork, it won't break. You have one of the best looking clients there is, too. Psuedo Random Rewards have proven flawless and the code is written properly and professionally enough to be accepted on any operating system (see changelog)

There is nothing that needs to be fixed. Enjoy the fastest, most reliable, highest profit yielding SHA coin to date

Feel free to keep tracking my addresses on the Rich List. I have no reason to dump. I don't need money. I'll always be at #1  Wink

But once again, within 2 minutes after you posting you quit, a huge 950 UNAT dump happened  Grin Grin Grin

Bye bye dev.

Be so kind to give your coin to the remaining active members, like DoubleDD etc. At least they did much for the coin apart from bitching around and being arrogant.

That post was actually a test. I was trying to gauge how big of a piece of shit you are. If you hadn't dumped (for a second time) and blamed me, I would be sticking around  Wink

Best of luck with your new team  Cool
TimC
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:52:35 PM

I will be refunding all previous orders at 110% of the paid value. You will receive 10% more than you paid.
For the record... I never dumped, and don't plan to. I still haven't moved my coins

Feel free to keep tracking my addresses on the Rich List. I have no reason to dump. I don't need money. I'll always be at #1  Wink

Well, then can you send me back the rest of my refund? Since I've only received partial refund. thanks
Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:57:26 AM

Bitspender kicked me from IRC, because I said that replacing the old dev won't lead to anything.
I just mentioned that Bitspender tried to take over coins like Payprocoin and Icebergcoin and failed.
That's all.
Good thing is, that he cant delete anything here.
GoldenUnity

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:39:36 AM

I'd just like to echo what has already been said a million times:- Dev, you are an arrogant asshole and no-one believes your bullshit & Bitspender you are a cancer to any coin you go near & a total jackass. Why don't you both hook up and rim each other off in some dingy backstreet alley? You're both perfect for each other. You deserve one another. A couple of low life morons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: