Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:43:55 PM

Not really that amount isn't on the richlist.

1LXF2wAhqVG9ix7LScsZdWb8UNXT7ZEwRc

Anyone else want to call me a liar?

No transaction history

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/unat/address.dws?1LXF2wAhqVG9ix7LScsZdWb8UNXT7ZEwRc.htm

Yep he moved coins. But all of them still not dumped. U seems like trying to find a problem where actually isn't one.

Why did he move the coins for...

I sent them to one address so you could see I wasn't lying.

You must have more dollars than sense mate...

So that explains why it took you soo long. First withdraw them from exchange, that explains the HUGE buy orders 1 minute before you posted this.
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:45:31 PM

Not really that amount isn't on the richlist.

1LXF2wAhqVG9ix7LScsZdWb8UNXT7ZEwRc

Anyone else want to call me a liar?

No transaction history

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/unat/address.dws?1LXF2wAhqVG9ix7LScsZdWb8UNXT7ZEwRc.htm

Yep he moved coins. But all of them still not dumped. U seems like trying to find a problem where actually isn't one.

Why did he move the coins for...

I sent them to one address so you could see I wasn't lying.

You must have more dollars than sense mate...

So that explains why it took you soo long. First withdraw them from exchange, that explains the HUGE buy orders 1 minute before you posted this.

Everyone sees you fudding and buying and moving coins to go along with my posts lol my coins aren't moving and I've proven it with both a screenshot, and an address

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130217001558/dragonball/images/6/64/Implied-facepalm1.jpg

Take the amateur FUD somewhere where it will work, please
bitspender

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:48:15 PM

Everyone sees you fudding and buying and moving coins to go along with my posts lol my coins aren't moving and I've proven it with both a screenshot, and an address

So why you moved the coins to a new wallet then, aprox 2 minutes after a mega buy ?
Can i predict the future when you will post this maybe?

WHY A NEW WALLET?! 10 post ago your coins never touched exchange, and now you post address of a new wallet?!
What's the old addresses from where you transfered those coins from?

Simple questions with simple answers dev.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:52:05 PM

OK I'm starting to believe that the dev may be an arrogant bonehead but he is telling the truth.  Let's draw a line under this and start again.
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:52:35 PM

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130217001558/dragonball/images/6/64/Implied-facepalm1.jpg

So why you moved the coins to a new wallet then, aprox 2 minutes after a mega buy ?
Can i predict the future when you will post this maybe?

WHY A NEW WALLET?! 10 post ago your coins never touched exchange, and now you post address of a new wallet?!
What's the old addresses from where you transfered those coins from?

Simple questions with simple answers dev.

Everyone saw you put in big buys after I posted. Stop trying to make it look like you didn't for those that aren't watching live
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:55:07 PM

Okay. Just stop arguing. This is what needed to keep the thread clear and respectful. I see no issues here anymore. Just stop seed qualms that can confuse investors. Chill out.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
bitspender

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:56:04 PM

Everyone saw you put in big buys after I posted. Stop trying to make it look like you didn't for those that aren't watching live

You are insane. Want me to post my trade history? you'll do the same? Stop making it look like I'm the one dumping.
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:56:25 PM

For the record...

All of this FUD is because I told them I would not make the coin Proof of Stake for them
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:57:49 PM

No that was me.  I was just buying back what I sold (unfortunately at a higher price).  I suppose the lesson is not to sell in uncertainty.  You could certainly have handled this better but I apologise for making things worse..  Also for the long term the issue of coins being dumped needs to be handled.  Since you were not the one dumping this only proves that too many coins are being mined.  Also the double-spend issue with 8 second block times is a major concern.
bitspender

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:58:52 PM

No that was me.  I was just buying back what I sold (unfortunately at a higher price).  I suppose the lesson is not to sell in uncertainty.  You could certainly have handled this better but I apologise for making things worse..  Also for the long term the issue of coins being dumped needs to be handled.  Since you were not the one dumping this only proves that too many coins are being mined.  Also the double-spend issue with 8 second block times is a major concern.

That explains a few things...
bitspender

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:59:21 PM

For the record...

All of this FUD is because I told them I would not make the coin Proof of Stake for them

For the record, it is because you told us to f*ck off and find another coin.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:00:40 PM

There are still issues that need resolving.  Someone has been dumping large amounts of coins which means that too many coins are being produced.  If that doesn't change the price will never go up.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:03:17 PM

For the record...

For the record, it is because you told us to f*ck off and find another coin.

Exactly when the dev acts like a spoilt teenager it really doesn't inspire confidence.  Anyway lets move beyond this.  It is in the interests of both you and the dev to work together since you have the largest amount of coins so stand to make the biggest loss.  There needs to be a solution to the doublespend issue.
bitspender

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:05:39 PM

Let's close this argument now.

We know who placed the big buy orders now. We just dont know who keeps on dumping it, making it look like either me or dev.
Me and dev posted screenshots of our wallets, we are both still holding.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:09:08 PM

We know who placed the big buy orders now. We just dont know who keeps on dumping it, making it look like either me or dev.

Agreed. Let's work on getting the price up again. Dev address the doublespend concerns.  Is there any reason why the block time needs to be quite so short?
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:11:17 PM

Agreed. Let's work on getting the price up again. Dev address the doublespend concerns.  Is there any reason why the block time needs to be quite so short?

To keep difficulty low, while making it still hard to attain by lowering block reward proportionate to the decreased block times

The coded coins per day have not changed since day 1, just because the mining was hard

I have addressed double spend for weeks. Increase confirms for the exchanges and our shop
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:14:11 PM

Agreed. Let's work on getting the price up again. Dev address the doublespend concerns.  Is there any reason why the block time needs to be quite so short?

To keep difficulty low, while making it still hard to attain by lowering block reward proportionate to the decreased block times

The coded coins per day have not changed since day 1, just because the mining was hard

OK but the double-spend issue.  How can it be prevented?  I have to admit this kind of stuff is beyond my level - I understand the basic concept but is there any way to prevent the increased risk that comes from having such a short block time?  Also could the difficulty not be further adjusted in order to make mining more difficult?  If people are dumping really cheaply, then it suggests that it is currently too easy to mine.
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:17:25 PM

OK but the double-spend issue.  How can it be prevented?  I have to admit this kind of stuff is beyond my level - I understand the basic concept but is there any way to prevent the increased risk that comes from having such a short block time?  Also could the difficulty not be further adjusted in order to make mining more difficult?  If people are dumping really cheaply, then it suggests that it is currently too easy to mine.

If you are happy hovering around a $40k market cap, this is not the coin for you. I will not alter the coin to accommodate a steady price this low
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:24:39 PM

If you are happy hovering around a $40k market cap, this is not the coin for you. I will not alter the coin to accommodate a steady price this low

See this is the problem.  What you said makes little sense and is really quite rude in tone.  

Is it any wonder people react angrily?  

I will assume English is not your first language or you would understand this.  

Are you saying you want the coin to go below a $40K market cap?  What does "I will not alter the coin to accommodate a steady price this low" actually mean.  Are you saying you want the price to go higher?  The current production model is pushing the price down so if you are unwilling to change anything then that would suggest you are accommodating a low price.  Some clarity would be nice.

Also it is usually polite to answer questions directly instead of skirting around the issue which gives the appearance of misdirection.
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:28:38 PM

See this is the problem.  What you said makes little sense and is really quite rude in tone.  

Is it any wonder people react angrily?  

I will assume English is not your first language or you would understand this.  

Are you saying you want the coin to go below a $40K market cap?  What does "I will not alter the coin to accommodate a steady price this low" actually mean.  Are you saying you want the price to go higher?  The current production model is pushing the price down so if you are unwilling to change anything then that would suggest you are accommodating a low price.  Some clarity would be nice.

Also it is usually polite to answer questions directly instead of skirting around the issue which gives the appearance of misdirection.

I am not here to be your friend or make you feel better. I am here to increase the market cap of Unattainium and make money for everyone that is holding on to our coin. This isn't a coin for those that need to be coddled
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: