Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:43:13 AM

wts some coins at 0.05 per
0.05 is very low bro.

bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:50:45 AM

0.05 is very low bro.

I agree on that one.
UNAT will be more in the SYNC range 0.55 ~0.85
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:57:03 AM

i can sell u some if u want
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

0.05 is very low bro.

I agree on that one.

+1
I'm also shocked to see someone sold 10 UNAT at 0.007.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
norcalanon707

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:57:08 PM

0.05 is very low bro.

I agree on that one.

+1
I'm also shocked to see someone sold 10 UNAT at 0.007.

I have 2 UNAT that I would like to trade for BTC. A reasonable offer will be considered. Even if the coin gets on Bittrex a deposit could take quite some time to confirm.
bitspender

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:38:30 PM

I have 2 UNAT that I would like to trade for BTC. A reasonable offer will be considered. Even if the coin gets on Bittrex a deposit could take quite some time to confirm.

It will take the same amount of time then it will take for you to transfer it to someone else.
And 2 UNAT? Where did you get such a low reward out of a 200 reward block  Huh
norcalanon707

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:20:28 PM

It will take the same amount of time then it will take for you to transfer it to someone else.

I only mined it the first day and with very low difficulty. I will still have one to keep in case it blows up plus have traded a couple to friends that are gonna hold onto them.

However in a private trade there is no way that I would wait for full confirmation of the transaction without being paid. It took forever for the pool to send them then Centuries it seemed for them to confirm in my wallet. My wallet went out of synch for days with them unconfirmed until this last block #50 or whatever was found. So, as far as I am concerned the trade is complete when it shows up in the unconfirmed of their wallet. Plus whoever is trading me for them needs to be the one that sends first, especially since my guess would be they would not offer me the 0.8 BTC that they are worth, since someone in this forum was selling theirs for 0.05 which my guess would be they sold out in seconds.

Out of a 200 reward block.... In order to have a decent chunk of that we are talking about some serious TH/s to accomplish. I do not even have serious GH/s in the scheme of things. I wish. There is only so much Wattage that can be utilized in an apartment, along with so much heat my girlfriend can stand without showing me the door. I have pressed both issues but chose the later and just slimmed down unit wise into a lean mean fighting machine and a cool girlfriend as a bonus. But trust me, I could take as much heat as these units could throw at me plus run wires and have fire extinguishers throughout the place even in the bathroom if she would allow me to run multiple units. But thats not an option due to an earlier attempt that failed. You probably run 15 TH/s in your Basement and lease another 5-10 TH/s on special occasions. If so I can not deny that the thought of that is impressive.
Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:46:46 PM

I only mined it the first day and with very low difficulty. I will still have one to keep in case it blows up plus have traded a couple to friends that are gonna hold onto them.

However in a private trade there is no way that I would wait for full confirmation of the transaction without being paid. It took forever for the pool to send them then Centuries it seemed for them to confirm in my wallet. My wallet went out of synch for days with them unconfirmed until this last block #50 or whatever was found. So, as far as I am concerned the trade is complete when it shows up in the unconfirmed of their wallet. Plus whoever is trading me for them needs to be the one that sends first, especially since my guess would be they would not offer me the 0.8 BTC that they are worth, since someone in this forum was selling theirs for 0.05 which my guess would be they sold out in seconds.

Out of a 200 reward block.... In order to have a decent chunk of that we are talking about some serious TH/s to accomplish. I do not even have serious GH/s in the scheme of things. I wish. There is only so much Wattage that can be utilized in an apartment, along with so much heat my girlfriend can stand without showing me the door. I have pressed both issues but chose the later and just slimmed down unit wise into a lean mean fighting machine and a cool girlfriend as a bonus. But trust me, I could take as much heat as these units could throw at me plus run wires and have fire extinguishers throughout the place even in the bathroom if she would allow me to run multiple units. But thats not an option due to an earlier attempt that failed. You probably run 15 TH/s in your Basement and lease another 5-10 TH/s on special occasions. If so I can not deny that the thought of that is impressive.
Seems like we need a dating section on BCT for miners in overheated flats.
bitspender

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:57:17 PM

Lol
norcalanon707

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:15:49 PM

Seems like we need a dating section on BCT for miners in overheated flats.

Frankly it would not be a bad idea because we can not allow a little heat and some serious wattage destroy the Independent Miner. Myself, in order to keep the woman happy plus be able to run a rig at home I would volunteer to swim with sharks, be shot with a taser or let them fire me out of a canon into a net. ;-)
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:01:01 PM

Hey guys!

We have just added Unattainium to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:52:01 PM

Hey guys!

We have just added Unattainium to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

very cool site
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:53:52 PM

Most likely will have a hard fork incoming soon to please the whiners that think the coin is too hard  Wink  Stay tuned or join us in #Unattainium on IRC to join the conversation

This will not change the planned daily mining rewards; it will just spread the same amount mined across the network everyday into smaller, easier to mine chunks
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:20:44 AM

Most likely will have a hard fork incoming soon to please the whiners that think the coin is too hard  Wink  Stay tuned or join us in #Unattainium on IRC to join the conversation

This will not change the planned daily mining rewards; it will just spread the same amount mined across the network everyday into smaller, easier to mine chunks

Will this affect what we are mining now? I just got my first million shares Sad

Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:22:04 AM

Will this affect what we are mining now? I just got my first million shares Sad

It will apply to whatever block we are on when it updates (new time and reward). Both pools will be updated immediately, so your mining will not be interrupted
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:38:50 AM

Changing a few things up in the fork, including the logo

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:49:00 AM

Want a 3d version? Pm me if you want to see some of my work.

Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:56:44 PM

Sure, let's see what you can do! If we can get a nice design, maybe I'll get some 3d prints or something  Wink
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:42:46 PM

Sure, let's see what you can do! If we can get a nice design, maybe I'll get some 3d prints or something  Wink

pm me with what you have in mind for it Smiley

denniscdunbar

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:37:33 AM

pm me with what you have in mind for it Smiley

Very nice & clean.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: