Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:51:51 AM

Can the number of confirmations be reduced as it take a week to deposit and trade in exchanges with the current number of confirmations required?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:53:07 AM

Can the number of confirmations be reduced as it take a week to deposit and trade in exchanges with the current number of confirmations required?

Only 2 confirms are needed on the single exchange we are currently listed
martinyin

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:19:14 AM

there is only one buying order placed, and the price is so.. Sad

Am I spamming? Report me!
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:22:33 AM

there is only one buying order placed, and the price is so.. Sad

Nobody has even moved any coins there, yet. Ignore the buy prices until there is someone selling  Wink
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:23:06 AM

The thing about this coin is if transaction times are supposed to be bad, for less merchant adoption, and you will probably the only merchant accepting it, wont it affect the value if you do something wrong, would the coin even have any value?

Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:31:29 AM

The thing about this coin is if transaction times are supposed to be bad, for less merchant adoption, and you will probably the only merchant accepting it, wont it affect the value if you do something wrong, would the coin even have any value?

I didn't say we wanted less merchants, just that I expect them to pick other coins for their speed. There is no premine or IPO, I am the only one taking a risk by putting my own money up to fund the orders. Calculated risk and I'm ok with the odds
armin22

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:36:05 AM

I didn't say we wanted less merchants, just that I expect them to pick other coins for their speed. There is no premine or IPO, I am the only one taking a risk by putting my own money up to fund the orders. Calculated risk and I'm ok with the odds

how long are confirm times on average for unattainium? Maybe you merchants who are willing to accept 1 confirm, or even 0 confirms such as steambitshop might adopt this. Im quite interwsted as to why you are willing to put up your funda like this? Maybe, if i get my antminer s1back i could mine this. Depends on the pricing of the hardware that will go on sale.

Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:50:22 AM

how long are confirm times on average for unattainium? Maybe you merchants who are willing to accept 1 confirm, or even 0 confirms such as steambitshop might adopt this. Im quite interwsted as to why you are willing to put up your funda like this? Maybe, if i get my antminer s1back i could mine this. Depends on the pricing of the hardware that will go on sale.

I see it as a circular business model. Let's say, for simplicity, I hold 100 UNAT. If I make a sale, but lose $20 on that transaction, holding the coins in my wallet instead of dumping them will hopefully increase the price per coin by $.21, putting me in the black on the balance sheet. Now, by offering SHA hardware first, I am counting on (at least) a small portion of those sold for UNAT to be put back into the mining network, raising difficulty, and making each individual coin worth just a little bit more

Basically, I'm just buying the coins from customers, but instead of giving you BTC, you will receive mining hardware
armin22

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:53:49 AM

I see it as a circular business model. Let's say, for simplicity, I hold 100 UNAT. If I make a sale, but lose $20 on that transaction, holding the coins in my wallet instead of dumping them will hopefully increase the price per coin by $.21, putting me in the black on the balance sheet. Now, by offering SHA hardware first, I am counting on (at least) a small portion of those sold for UNAT to be put back into the mining network, raising difficulty, and making each individual coin worth just a little bit more

Basically, I'm just buying the coins from customers, but instead of giving you BTC, you will receive mining hardware

It all looks very promising and interesting, you certainly do seem to have grabbed my attention, but what happens after you receive the coins from selling hardware? Will there be an escrow service? Will you sell off a % of coins to help circulation in market or will you just hoard all of them?

denniscdunbar

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:56:57 AM

I'm all for getting new sha256 miners, hopefully s3 AntMiner.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:58:01 AM

so any buying.i have a few to sell.give me a price per coin and we will go from there.

Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:58:34 AM

It all looks very promising and interesting, you certainly do seem to have grabbed my attention, but what happens after you receive the coins from selling hardware? Will there be an escrow service? Will you sell off a % of coins to help circulation in market or will you just hoard all of them?

There are already a few interested people in #Unattainium - I believe escrow will not be necessary once people see them getting their miners. I just hope some people post proof they received

In reference to tracking your own purchase...without spilling the beans quite yet, I have been following another coin closely and I am going to take their idea of how to process sales and push it to the next level for ease of tracking and proof of purchasing the equipment
armin22

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:01:33 AM

There are already a few interested people in #Unattainium - I believe escrow will not be necessary once people see them getting their miners. I just hope some people post proof they received

In reference to tracking your own purchase...without spilling the beans quite yet, I have been following another coin closely and I am going to take their idea of how to process sales and push it to the next level for ease of tracking and proof of purchasing the equipment

Well, if this coin does launch properly, i would imagine lots of miners mining it, and then they WILL HODL until the merchant shop is released, from there on price will just shoot up, either way, if this thing launches i will be there and im in Tongue

Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:05:44 AM

Well, if this coin does launch properly, i would imagine lots of miners mining it, and then they WILL HODL until the merchant shop is released, from there on price will just shoot up, either way, if this thing launches i will be there and im in Tongue

The coin is already out and on block 49 currently after a week of mining. The shop is not yet live
armin22

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:07:50 AM

The coin is already out and on block 49 currently after a week of mining. The shop is not yet live

my bad, 5am and still no sleep, once i have my hands on my miner i will mine this coin like ive never mined before, i would like to get my hands on some before the merchant ship is released.

Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:30:14 AM

my bad, 5am and still no sleep, once i have my hands on my miner i will mine this coin like ive never mined before, i would like to get my hands on some before the merchant ship is released.

No worries. It's a tough one!
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:12:47 AM

wts 45 coins pm me with offer
martinyin

Activity: 512

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:08:15 AM

wts 45 coins pm me with offer

https://bitex.cc/exchange/UNAT/BTC

now you can sell your coins on the exchange.

Am I spamming? Report me!
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:26:45 AM

much buy orders!!!

and i only trade on named exchanges or here on board..i can read and i know that this coin is on an exchange..but i wont sell there
the coins are balanced in my wallet and until its balanced on the exchange ....years Cheesy
pterion2910

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:37:34 PM

Currently one of the very few interesting coins out there imo.I am in for long in this coin.Mining with betarigs. Smiley

Bitrated user: frisb.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: