Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin only - Done with altcoins - so much scam  (Read 2796 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:07:51 AM

Most of these coins I have never heard of.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:10:56 AM

You're obviously doing it wrong. And based on your list, none of them has a huge market and you seem like a total sucker to fall for most of this garbage and scam coins... I mean come on, who the fuck mines rainbow coin and what does it even offer? <.< Well at least your a SHT trillionaire, Superhashtoken coin that is...

garmin (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:22:52 AM

You're obviously doing it wrong. And based on your list, none of them has a huge market and you seem like a total sucker to fall for most of this garbage and scam coins... I mean come on, who the fuck mines rainbow coin and what does it even offer? <.<

OK I kissed some frogs... LOL but overall many were traded into hundreds of BTC prior to altcoins turning into the shit we see now.
an example is STY or stories, I sold 200k for almost .5 BTC and was selling the rest off little by little till the DEV took a shit same as most.
these are my leftovers. BNS or Bonuscoin made me about 2 BTC etc etc. My point is it's not worth wading thru shit neck deep and diving down for a dime. The best altcoin days look to be behind us. feel free to play the shitcoin game, I played I made and I'm out. BTC all the way to 20k  Grin
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:47:35 AM

garmin, I was hoping to see flappycoin on your list. I want to laugh whenever I see that coin name.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:01:20 AM

yeah.. cuz there is only one type of TV, CAR , Computer, GPU , CHIP , Cat , DOG , Movie, Shoe wear , cell phone, Fiat , drinks.

fiat & product consumptions & trading goods have shown us that the whole world only like one type. NO other choices.

Yes Bitcoin is the only one. there will be no other coin. absolutely no other demand..

what would happen if microsoft all of the sudden says it want to encorperate litecoin? dogecoin ? grumpy coin?

Last time some one like Max said he would back up Maxcoin , Bitcointalk was broken. 404 all day.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:49:40 AM

Yes Bitcoin is the only one. there will be no other coin. absolutely no other demand..
You wish Smiley there is evolution that you can not stop...
Ok there is one successful coin lets say hmm

Doge,BC,DRK - all rest next one cope cats is creating hype to scam you sadly true
but ONLY GREED scam people nothing more just greed.

Evolution of crypto:
BTC -> LTC -> Quark -> Microcoin (block speed overall coin transaction speed POW evolution)

PPC -> Nova -> BC (POS evolution )

ANC -> DRK -> BCN (or XMR)

Java POS brand NXT <> NEM <> Bitshares

There was a lot scam coins now and before and TOO many shit coins is coming out...
Which have only custom builed wallets Cheesy no adding value to crypto at all.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:50:51 AM

Most of these coins I have never heard of.

strong agree with the smoothie

BTW make me a mango smoothie slave.  hurry up.

~CfA~

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:15:32 AM

CFA look like nasty bithsares raped people in shares graph Cheesy and chart is collapsing it can go high it can go down also 150BTC per share stake that will be 10x loss Cheesy if they would buy today...

BTW this is best IPO i have ever seen serious. - cut overhype part in march

u r probably in wrong thread

~CfA~

DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:44:55 AM

no CLOAK?

I am disappointed.
Why is everybody mentioning that cloak coin? It's just another shitcoin, no?
djarot

Activity: 350
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:20:41 AM

Shiiiit, that's a huge bag!
All those coins are shit. Why you dont hold drk, doge, monero, xc, anon, nxt or something like that? Then I bet you wouldn't be so disappointed about alt. Whatever all your coins from the list I have heard for the first time. Look what you are mining next time.

yes, some monero, DRK etc would be a good option! At least with some cryptonote coins you could merge mine to get some good results (I imagine). But it is an interesting bag you have, what will you do with them all now? Or are many of those coin stashes not worth enough to bother with? Shame somehow anyway..
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:25:18 AM

nothing of worth. But if you sell them now you will bite your ass later.
I guess you will get 10 times more by the next months while bitcoin is rising.
Later they are going down again. use the hype to sell off.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:44:59 AM

no CLOAK?

I am disappointed.
Why is everybody mentioning that cloak coin? It's just another shitcoin, no?

If you will sell you must promote  Wink
Another shitcoin? - I think so

@op

Are you kidding? Don´t drink and mine!
YesBoss69

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:48:30 AM

You might find this interesting:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685884.0

Seems to be some sentiment of things livening up rather than dying out..
garmin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:54:11 PM

It would be nice if some of them were relaunched and gained some traction, I don't think it will happen tho.
Maybe a pump so some whales can dump but as far as longevity I kinda doubt it! I have almost zero confidence in most altcoins
anymore.

JMO
boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:26:35 PM

you asked for it here it is: that is something revolutionary something new something different. they bring change

Check out Credits CRD see the ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634403.0 and the video of their upcoming Wallet 2.0 version http://vimeo.com/100148381

I just don't see the point any longer, will a new innovation that that replaces bitcoin come along someday? I don't see it happening anytime soon.

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:51:23 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 07:04:05 PM by megashira1

• worst portfolio ever. Why do you even get into these shitcoins? Hoping for a pump? You just know pwnycoin and unbreakablecoin are gonna be huge.

OP has a huge bag full of SHT! tehehehe

garmin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:27:45 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 07:40:57 PM by garmin

• worst portfolio ever. Why do you even get into these shitcoins? Hoping for a pump? You just know pwnycoin and unbreakablecoin are gonna be huge.

OP has a huge bag full of SHT! tehehehe

I guess I should follow your lead huh?

MazaCoin just went up almost 100% in less then 24 hours.
I would like to get some buy-back orders filled, so if you have some to sell on Cryptsy prices are much higher now.

Nice! I only need it to go up another 6000% to break even!

LOL

I never lost BTC started with 0 BTC and 3 usb erupters. I have almost 3 Th now and a few hundered BTC. And 0 out of pocket.
Funny how all the armchair quarterbacks like to make fun. At least I posted my shitlist. I sold Maza and took profit long ago. And I don't
pay for electric, it's included in my HOA...  Cheesy
Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:52:23 PM

Look for good community and good dev. Support coins that have been around for a while.

At this point don't even try to chase pumps and fads. Look for resistant coins like the ones i mentioned. Maybe they are not as easy to mine but that's because they have the support.

At this point we will see 9 out of 10 new coins fail. Stop supporting crap. Don't waste your hash, time and money.

I completely agree with your statements! People are getting sick of new coins that are nothing more then copy/paste it's hard now to mine at the beginning, dump and then have any profit. Stay with one or more older/active coins that you like and help support them. Doing this gives you a higher chance the coin is still alive in 2015 & of higher value and it also kills off any shitcoins remaining.

bitcoin and some 20 other coins that's what I want to see in the future, maybe a few new innovative ones but stop supporting new coins which are just copy/paste with a crappy name.

devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:07:27 PM

Outstanding shit collection! Grin
garmin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:14:13 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 08:26:27 PM by garmin

Shiiiit, that's a huge bag!
All those coins are shit. Why you dont hold drk, doge, monero, xc, anon, nxt or something like that? Then I bet you wouldn't be so disappointed about alt. Whatever all your coins from the list I have heard for the first time. Look what you are mining next time.

yes, some monero, DRK etc would be a good option! At least with some cryptonote coins you could merge mine to get some good results (I imagine). But it is an interesting bag you have, what will you do with them all now? Or are many of those coin stashes not worth enough to bother with? Shame somehow anyway..

I Only mine SHA coins because I have Asic's for sha. Several laptops run my miners. No big GPU's or scrypt asic here. I wont drop coin for new scrypt
equipment as I think it's diminishing returns for a new start up. Since my equipment is paid off and my HOA covers electric it's all about wasted time
trying to figure out what DEV is a lair or what exchange is up and up. It's easier to loose money on alts now than ever before. I may mine a sha alt in the future but it will have to be awe-full impressive. That's why bitcoin is my choice, I just don't see anything, SHA especially that's worth mining...
Or buying with BTC for that matter....

I do have an Idea for a coin tho.. Cigarette coin CIG but it would need an Android wallet from the rip... so you could use it on the street.

The value could be one Cigarette. Trade a CIG for a Cigarette or vice versa. fuck the exchanges! most coins have little to zero street use, only exchange value. But I'm not a DEV so it will stay an idea unless I can find a DEV to create it or steal it... Lol
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: