Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: decentralized Bitcoin are highly centralized to mtgox!11  (Read 28343 times)
bitcoinex (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 05:00:18 AM

Oh, yes, exactly, well, then I turn off my ddos and start writing p2p exchange!

I wouldn't bother if I were you. Nobody will trust anything you write.

Better to leave it to someone who is respected by the community.

You turn into these idiot, who with a smile advertise all sorts of earnings on the net.

New bitcoin lottery: probiwon.com
- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mweather

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:03:53 AM

Oh, yes, exactly, well, then I turn off my ddos and start writing p2p exchange!

I wouldn't bother if I were you. Nobody will trust anything you write.

Better to leave it to someone who is respected by the community.

You turn into these idiot, who with a smile advertise all sorts of earnings on the net.

Do you honestly not realize that your name is mud now? Did you honestly expect people to be happy about your actions? Sorry to disappoint you, but that's simply not the case.
doomcup

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:06:00 AM

I just registered to say:

You have pretty much confessed to DDOSing mtgox. In order to drive people to your exchange.

If you can't see the problem with this, you deserve everything you get. It'll be a miracle if anyone in the know ever willingly visits your exchange again.
Rawr1337

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:06:58 AM

Bitcoinex, although your intentions may be good, I believe your actions have permanently tarnished your name with the bitcoin community. I for one will make sure that my acquaintances and I will never use your service. If this was a stint for more traffic, you sir have failed miserably.
mweather

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:09:39 AM

The ironic thing is that all he managed to do was give Mt.Gox more publicity. The entire bitcoin world is talking about Mt.Gox right now. I'd imagine they're seeing a huge traffic increase aside from the DDoS. This will definitely drive prices even higher.
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 05:10:40 AM

Bitcoinex, although your intentions may be good, I believe your actions have permanently tarnished your name with the bitcoin community. I for one will make sure that my acquaintances and I will never use your service. If this was a stint for more traffic, you sir have failed miserably.

How do I stain my name? I advertise heroin trafficking for bitcoin? Or someone else?

Bitcoiny is not money but above all an experiment. You have forgotten about it.

Of course, I sounded terrible idea for you and by coincidence that someone else carried it, and you have decided that it was me. That's all my fault.

- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?
mweather

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:12:42 AM

If it makes you feel better, you can pretend the drop in traffic on your site is a "coincidence", too. Lol.
demonofelru

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:13:39 AM

How do I stain my name? I advertise heroin trafficking for bitcoin? Or someone else?

Of course, I sounded terrible idea for you and by coincidence that someone else carried it, and you have decided that it was me. That's all my fault.

Oh shut up!  The answer to not liking mtgox is to provide an alternative and I know you are think of doing that now, that's great, but that doesn't excuse a malicious attack against him you lowlife.

Names do not matter; however, if you insist...id...
doomcup

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:14:08 AM

Again, just in case you didn't get it the first time:

You have pretty much confessed to DDOSing mtgox. In order to drive people to your exchange.

I don't know how the hell they do things in Russia, but it is *not* the way people behave.
demonofelru

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:15:37 AM

Again, just in case you didn't get it the first time:

I don't know how the hell they do things in Russia, but it is *not* the way people behave.

I don't even know why you would say "pretty much"  he said this just a few posts ago "Oh, yes, exactly, well, then I turn off my ddos and start writing p2p exchange!"

doomcup

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:19:37 AM

EDIT: Blagh, my eyes are not functional yet, too early
demonofelru

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:20:53 AM

I know doomcup I was saying it shouldn't be pretty much he admitted so unless he's lying he's definitely taken responsibility for it.

mweather

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:22:32 AM

Lying or telling the truth, it doesn't really matter. Either way he's shown himself to be untrustworthy.
demonofelru

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:28:52 AM

Lying or telling the truth, it doesn't really matter. Either way he's shown himself to be untrustworthy.

Couldn't agree more worst is he seems to think he is justified in his actions.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 05:32:18 AM

C'mon, people need a witch for a burning! Smiley

demonofelru

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:33:24 AM

C'mon, people need a witch for a burning! Smiley

Yeah I think they found him! Smiley

Anth0n

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:33:52 AM

bitcoinex - I'm not as pissed at you as most people in this thread are. There was a $4.15 trade on 'gox this morning, personally that seems pretty inflated to me.Exchanges are the obvious weak points in the bitcoin economy, a motivated entity could take down all the exchanges if they devoted enough effort.

What you perceive as a high exchange price does not justify an attack on someone else's property, in my opinion. Mt. Gox is the most popular exchange because it offers superior service to the other exchanges on the market. Otherwise, we would all be using a different exchange. The tarnishing of bitcoinex's reputation is the appropriate free-market response, acting as a voluntary police system of a fragile, yet growing economy. However, I will not pass judgment on those who continue to do business with bitcoinex. The beauty of not having an official police force punishing this moral infraction is that people can still voluntarily do business with bitcoinex as they please, but those who remain skeptical of bitcoinex's business practices will have no part in his/her business.

Also, I disagree that exchanges are the weak point in the Bitcoin economy. How would the layman be able to use Bitcoins without an easy way to exchange for them?
skittixch

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:35:40 AM

Let's consider some options:

1) Bitcoinex is a competitor who doesn't understand he's just ended his career in this marketplace by engaging in dangerous vigilante cyber-warfare against an important piece of bitcoin infrastructure (too important).

2) Bitcoinex is actually tied to govt and this stunt is being used to take the spotlight off the fact that paypal has frozen coinpal's acct

3) other more nefarious dealings *dons tin foil hat*

All I'm saying is that it's important that we get an "official" story before we start pointing fingers angrily.  Even if Bitcoinex has "admitted" to it, there's some shady stuff going on here, and I think we should be cognizant of how easily heresay can impact our community.
Orbijx

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:37:54 AM

The how:
By the way, I am announcing collecting donations for the ddos of mtgox for decreasing exchange rates!

<redacted - You do not need more coin. - this editor>

haxorz! please send letter to support@btcex.com and give your money for that work!

The result:
I distrust you so intensely that I will make it my effort to avoid doing any sort of transaction that directly involves you, influence those inside my sphere to avoid your business, and those that are outside my sphere should hear the word.

Trust.

You have none.
mweather

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:40:34 AM

Yep, and he seems intent on digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: