Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: decentralized Bitcoin are highly centralized to mtgox!11  (Read 28344 times)
Bruce Wagner

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:44:49 AM

How do I stain my name?

You are a total freaking idiot and moron.  Learn how to use Google Translate.  Your English is almost as bad as your logic.  You are simply an idiot.   If I believed in banning people from anything.... I would start with asswipes like you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mewantsbitcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:50:52 AM

In my opinion everybody is too emotional. We should lock this thread for some time and come back to it when everybody calms down
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:54:06 AM

mtgox back up boys.  RALLY BACK ON!
alkor

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 05:56:22 AM

It's still not back up for me.
Bruce Wagner

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 06:00:03 AM

What we need to do...  is make absolutely CERTAIN that every newbie KNOWS that they cannot use sites like BTC-asswipe.com because he is a criminal who cannot be trusted.

For example, in my upcoming "Bitcoin for Dummies"-type site I am working on, I will definitely include a section of the Master Directory called,  "Known Scams & Fraud Sites to Avoid" ...and be sure to list his sites there...  so the entire Bitcoin Community knows to stay away from ever doing business with him.

It's VERY important to spread the word about scammers like him.... who give all of Bitcoin a bad name...

And, in fact, give all RUSSIANS a bad name.

Once again I say, if I were Russian, I would be be so ashamed and embarrassed to admit that this evil asswipe with the intelligence of a pea is a fellow countryman of mine.

Just Tweeted to 12,000+ Followers:

Criminal Owner of Russian Bitcoin Exchange site, BTCex Admits to orchestrating DDos Attack on Number One Bitcoin Exchange, http://MtGox.com
bitcoinex (OP)

Activity: 350

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 06:07:37 AM

What we need to do...  is make absolutely CERTAIN that every newbie KNOWS that they cannot use sites like BTC-asswipe.com because he is a criminal who cannot be trusted.

For example, in my upcoming "Bitcoin for Dummies"-type site I am working on, I will definitely include a section of the Master Directory called,  "Known Scams & Fraud Sites to Avoid" ...and be sure to list his sites there...  so the entire Bitcoin Community knows to stay away from ever doing business with him.

It's VERY important to spread the word about scammers like him.... who give all of Bitcoin a bad name...

Once again I say, if I were Russian, I would be be so ashamed and embarrassed to admit that this evil asswipe with the intelligence of a pea is a fellow countryman of mine.

Criminal Owner of Russian Bitcoin Exchange site, BTCex Admits to orchestrating DDos Attack on Number One Bitcoin Exchange, http://MtGox.com

Do not be an asshole, I have nothing to do with it. Bitcoin in Russia just a very well known so there problems came from it: http://www.google.com/trends?q=bitcoin

Most likely you bought recently bitcoins and now are experiencing. This is understandable but I'm not here to blame and even Russian indirectly. ddos are from Vietnam mtgox wrote

New bitcoin lottery: probiwon.com
- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?
Bruce Wagner

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 06:11:09 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2011, 06:30:01 AM by Bruce Wagner

I have nothing to do with it.

You are a liar.   You already admitted that you are behind the DDoS attack.    And by the way, LEARN ENGLISH.   This is the English language section.   No one can understand anything you say.    Better yet, just go away.   No one CARES about anything you have to say.   You have successfully DESTROYED your own reputation in the Bitcoin world.
demonofelru

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 06:13:48 AM

You are a lier.   You already admitted that you are behind the DDoS attack.    And by the way, LEARN ENGLISH.   This is the English language section.   No one can understand anything you say.    Better yet, just go away.   No one CARES about anything you have to say.   You have successfully DESTROYED your own reputation in the Bitcoin world.

Dude don't worry about it he's just trolling you now.  He knows he admitted it and so does every one else don't waste your time on him.

Names do not matter; however, if you insist...id...
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 06:15:12 AM

Do not be an asshole, I have nothing to do with it. Bitcoin in Russia just a very well known so there problems came from it: http://www.google.com/trends?q=bitcoin

Most likely you bought recently bitcoins and now are experiencing. This is understandable but I'm not here to blame and even Russian indirectly. ddos are from Vietnam mtgox wrote

What in gods name are you talking about? BTC dropped slightly to 3.5 when mtgox went down, the current price is 3.57, so if you have btc you made a little money.... not to mention everyone who couldn't buy today will buy tomorrow. BTC holders will make a killing when the US wakes up tomorrow
mweather

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 06:15:47 AM

Do not be an asshole, I have nothing to do with it

So you were accepting donations for something you had nothing to do with? You don't see how that is unethical? All the more reason for people to avoid doing business with you.
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 06:17:17 AM

I feel like we should take down his gambling sites like probiwon off the wiki
Bruce Wagner

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 06:26:42 AM

I feel like we should take down his gambling sites like probiwon off the wiki

Yes.  In fact, could you please list all of his sites --- and sites he is affiliated with in any way.   Please post them here, and please email that list to me.  I want to make certain that all of those sites are banned from the Directory I am in the process of creating.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 06:31:35 AM

bitcoinex, you have the right to remain silent...

he would have been much better off if he had
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 06:34:15 AM

You are a lier.   You already admitted that you are behind the DDoS attack.    And by the way, LEARN ENGLISH.   This is the English language section.   No one can understand anything you say.    Better yet, just go away.   No one CARES about anything you have to say.   You have successfully DESTROYED your own reputation in the Bitcoin world.

Dude don't worry about it he's just trolling you now.  He knows he admitted it and so does every one else don't waste your time on him.

even if he didn't admit it, he certainly tried to take advantage of it, which is just as bad
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 06:34:48 AM

Do not be an asshole, I have nothing to do with it

So you were accepting donations for something you had nothing to do with? You don't see how that is unethical? All the more reason for people to avoid doing business with you.

I have no relationship with the attack on the site. I just wrote on the forum for what and how it can be successfully applied.

Can assume that I have found a vulnerability in the mechanism of exchange and reported on it.

You are a victim of its own greed. Sooner or later I or someone else would have said the same thing and the rate is collapse.

It hurts me to see that savvy in technology and economy are people whom I know almost like a family for six months already think I'm guilty of it.

- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?
Garrett Burgwardt

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 06:36:30 AM

You had no relation with the attack, but you were soliciting donations, said you'd stop, and said that everything was "all according to plan".

Sure, and I have 22 million BTC in my wallet.
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 06:42:17 AM

The old Cold War heating up with a Vietnamese proxy.

What is that thing they say about history?

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
Yurock

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 07:55:37 AM

By the way, I am announcing collecting donations for the ddos of mtgox for decreasing exchange rates!
1AvGzvwCxELCaJsxdzunhYTzTL6GVa2xvR
This address is invalid, I also checked it with the program.
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 07:58:33 AM

By the way, I am announcing collecting donations for the ddos of mtgox for decreasing exchange rates!
1AvGzvwCxELCaJsxdzunhYTzTL6GVa2xvR
This address is invalid, I also checked it with the program.

it was valid before I change it

Yurock

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 08:20:31 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2011, 08:41:10 AM by yurock

Well, I'm sorry to hear about such dissension in bitcoin community. I think that a number of independent exchange tools is needed for stability and firmness. Creating (maybe essentially) new services is a way to go, and arguing with established ones is not, IMHO. I hope, though, that in the end Mt. Gox in particular, and bitcoin economy in whole will only become stronger, which will be to everyone's benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: