Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 06:19:56 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 09:36:03 PM by mitchellmint

I have invited CryptoDevil to speak with me on Twitter @mitchellmint

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:41:26 PM

Hmmm... delist warning on Bittrex, not good.

Paid the bill a couple times over.  I will see if I can get it removed today.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:42:26 PM

If you guys have been making money on BTC, could you help support our Buywalls?

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:08:15 PM

In answer to the faceless nameless addressless forum member questions. We are a group of 93 investors who are proud to put our faces names & addresses forward and register ourselves as a legal entity. We have no intention of hiding behind faceless nameless addressless forum accounts.

Resad hassan entered bitcoin cryptocurrencies 16 months ago with no personal knowledge whatsoever of computers however he believed it would be the future of finance. Resad hassan is not a crypto person the technical side of cryptocurrency is goobledygook! to him. After some five months of 80% of everything being a rip-off scam he went looking for something he could invest in for a decade. After numerous PM to TrustPlus via Twitter (if someone could tell me how to access PM from 11 months ago I will post them)  looking for reassurances of TrustPlus's   ongoing development and commitment. After numerous PM mentioning 'a decade' is what he wanted to invest in, something with a future, a long term investment . RH came to trust Travis, today RH knows he can trust Travis. Initially he wanted 4M and gave himself 1 year to get them. Today he has 15.75M and 3 weeks left to go! of the first year! Only nine more years & 3 weeks to go Travis! Absolutely buzzing UKDF are. We have to date over 15.75M. 11.75M more trust than we wanted at this stage. We have a staking machine taking 5 out of every 6 being made! 83% roughly! And 19M left to mint. Time is most certainly on the side of UKDF & RH . Everyday we grow Bigger & Stronger both in coin count & shareholders who TRUSTPLUS RH. Our wallet coins will never see bittrex. Only a % of our incoming staked will be sold. Early days yet, yet RH & now UKDF have come so far in so such a little time. We have 9 years and 3 weeks to go! We feel we are running years ahead of our original timescale of a decade...

Early August 2014 RH started his accumulation of trust & concept.
January 2015 RH formed a business plan and had accumulated 10.8M.
January 2015 RH put his business plan out to a few people and engaged legal help to make his holdings and growing shareholders a legal entity.
UK Digital Futures was formed on the 25th of July.
Our shareholders who have invested in UKDF & RH and TrustPlus have 'no documentation as of yet' this is called TRUSTPLUS and so it is.
Shareholders quickly escalated to present date which we have 93 shareholders with no paperwork at all, just a lot of  TRUSTPLUS.
1% of our company is owned by 30 investors who invested £6,000 between them.
RH decided to continue to look for new investors. This time putting up 1% for £10,000.
This 1%, £10,000 is now owned by 63 investors.
All of these investors have faces names addresses.
UK Digital Futures is now a legal entity who are proud to say who we are. Not one of us is computer literate, or have any knowledge of cryptocurrencies or blockchains. RH interest in cryptocurrencies & Trust.Digital has formed a strong network of legitimate normal working men & women, investors to UKDF & TRUSTPLUS. We are just common everyday people, hairdressers, plumbers, electricians, cleaners, building site operative, real estate agents, mobile phone salespeople, care home operatives, site foreman, business managers, groundworkers, etc etc.          RH works on a building site.

RH
 Crypto people I invested for 10 years a decade, I have 9 years to go. I was sick to death of all the ripoff scams coins, I trusted Travis would be here in a decade, my trust in Travis is absolute now.
As for pump & dump. Crypto people I could have done this last year & this year & took everybody's bitcoins but this would have been a small minded venture to undertake. RH didn't, seeing the stability UKDF's coins could do to make Trust.Digital a International Financial Network working with Travis at Trust.Digital to get there.

We have shareholders in Australia New Zealand Los Angeles Scotland & England all awaiting their shareholders paperwork, these people TRUSTPLUS RH. RH will deliver these relevant documents, along with the company assets, written into UKDF very shortly. This is in process presently.

UK Digital Futures will be putting another 2% up for £20,000 locally to Friends of Friends on FB later on today.
This money will be used as before as it comes in to accumulate more trust coins! And pay for legalities as they come in.
Sooner or later UKDF will unite all the trust coin holders & remove all resistance from bittrex.
The people say what price a decentralised coin is! We are 93 trust coin owners all saying the same thing, growing in size, and we hold over 50% of all the available trust coins, at the moment! We will build a financial platform out of trust. Join RH at UKDF and PoS your TrustPlus.

UK Digital Futures Assets and TRUSTPLUS shareholders relevant share holdings will be issued within 2/3weeks. Each and every one of our shareholders TRUSTPLUS RH UKDF.

RH, now UK Digital Futures invests in blockchain technology currencies and its investors have invested in RH & UKDF's ongoing future

ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST.

I'll give you some helpful (and free) advice here.

Coinsource verified and Cryptoasian Proof of Developer means nothing to members of the Bitcointalk community, you may think it is a positive thing but it is not because many people have used it along with fake ID's or to bring legitimacy to a project full of people with no experience in the field. These talks about 93 investors and what you have raised, also means nothing because there is no list of names of those people associated with the Coins they have supposedly bought. If you want to prove who owns what, then have each person come forward themselves, prove their own identity beyond reasonable doubt and have then cryptographically sign their addresses.

There is 0 mention of distribution on the main page of POW and POS and how Staking affects the Blockchain. How many Coins are there in circulation? How did it arrive at that number? What are the Staking percentages? I assume you are trying to do a clone of PayCoin and give advantage to a small group of people and can tell you that will not work.

Your calling your Coin TRUSTPLUS, and posting and picture of a rocket on your front page? That instantly screams SCAM to me.

You are saying you have 0 knowledge of Blockchains and computers, how can you expect to be able advance and fix problems WHEN they arise when you have no idea about the technology and have already "been ripped off" by your own ignorance? How can you have a model in which you are trying push on to investors which you don't even understand yourself?

Please tell me why this is not a huge waste of time?

First off, I have been with Crypto for almost three years and have posted all of my personal information.  There is no fake ID's.  Im also verified by many different exchanges.  I help many coins and feel I have a decent reputation.  I have never taken, only contributed to crypto as a whole.  As far as my ownership and stake in TRUST, I still own what I mined POW.  Until I can get my Corporation proper licensing, I cannot invest dollars in this coin.  Everyone else can,  and I invest in other coins, which I have published.  I encourage everyone to start an investment group under a Corporation for tax and legal purposes.

Coin distribution is available on our Facebook Pages.  We do not participate too much in BCT because of necessary time to patrol peoples opinions.  They are conjecture and even when proven to be false their antics continue since they do not believe anyone as a verifiable source.  That is why this is moderated.  Sorry if someone feels singled out.

I am following a playbook from WebMoney.  Find Investors and Guarantors.  UKDF is the first investment group that has nearly 100 investors which averages each investor at 5%.  Records will be public.  I was able to distribute their coins on VPS nodes.  I have a system that uses coin control to maximize their stakes over their nodes.  Their position of being first will be very equitable when more corporations are formed.

In no way would stake a node at 51% mine or friends.  Max coin is at 1.3 million.  I am very comfortable.

I broke Paycoin scam on IRC with fact.  It is a VeilCoin Clone, TRUST coin is not.  When VaultBreakers were cancelled, I should have stopped right there.  We are also not selling shares or hashlets.  All of the people who bought Paycoin or GAW items have had their funds returned.  I am stuck with 1000 XPY or so.  

My focus is end user adoption, reputation and guarantors.  We are not crowd funding or looking for resources to build the coin.  Our products we produce funds the project.  RPi hardware and images.  Our marketing plan and crypto services will bring our coin to the forefront.  

You really don't need to have a moderated topic and should know this if being around for such a long time. I have never created a moderated topic in the time I've been around Bitcointalk and have never had an issue with that philosophy because it's better to let people voice their opinions (positive or negative) and trust that your own actions and the things done will yield the positivity you want while discussing any potential issues or problems openly where not even you can silence a persons opinion, that is the spirit of decentralization.

You want FUD? PayCon is atleast proof of concept and you would think there would be alot of negative opinion without moderation but there isn't. Roll through the timeline in the first topic (45 pages) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=912034.0 and then the takeover thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.0 (73 pages), that is 118 pages or approximately 2300 posts but where's the FUD?

There is no such thing as FUD and there is no point in a moderated topic because you want to have people tell you what you are doing wrong and not get upset over you silencing their opinion, there are Bitcointalk mods for that and they will cleanup and remove off-topic posts anyways and without a moderated topic you can prove you cannot shut down the disbelievers or edit past history of the topic without deleting the entire topic. To say you are not going to focus on Bitcointalk is a negative driver, this is the largest market right here, the target market that decides major investment and trade, if you are negating your target market then you are missing out on the largest driver of growth.

Being a part of Bitcointalk for 3 years doesn't mean much to me because I know many that have been around that long and still don't know anything, I've been around for nearly 2 years and also many people know me personally, anyone could find information about me if they took 5 minutes to look but that is not really something that even matters, anyone should be afforded the privilege of being faceless and nameless if they want because it's actions over time that matters. If overseeing work on a Cryptocurrency then it's beneficial to be more open for the sake of the project but not the Achilles heel in doing so (the Blockchain is absolute).

You still didn't answer my question about the Staking rates and displaying that for people to read and understand easily.
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:33:29 AM

You may find some of the information you are looking for at the following links:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/#!crypto
http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/chain/TrustPlus
stafur

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:03:08 AM

You may find some of the information you are looking for at the following links:

Do you have some additional recommendations on how to summarize/format/display that information so it can be read and understood easily?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:28:07 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 02:53:44 AM by jc12345

Do you have some additional recommendations on how to summarize/format/display that information so it can be read and understood easily?

I think only you can answer that since you asked yourself the question.  Grin
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:55:21 AM

Ok, then it also looks like all Coins were mined in the first Blocks so where did I hear about being a fork of PayCoin? How long ago was the OP updated? It looks like they added in all the information I talked about. Where was it that I read that the premine was in fact 30 million? 120 Coins per Block for 3 days is 777,000 Coins, but 12800 Blocks is 6 days of mining? and 12800 Blocks at 120 Coins per Block would yield about 1.1-1.3 million Coins, why is the money supply at 31.5 mil then? that means the premine is 30 mil?
stafur

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:17:21 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 04:48:52 AM by stafur

Ok, then it also looks like all Coins were mined in the first Blocks so where did I hear about being a fork of PayCoin? How long ago was the OP updated? It looks like they added in all the information I talked about. Where was it that I read that the premine was in fact 30 million? 120 Coins per Block for 3 days is 777,000 Coins, but 12800 Blocks is 6 days of mining? and 12800 Blocks at 120 Coins per Block would yield about 1.1-1.3 million Coins, why is the money supply at 31.5 mil then? that means the premine is 30 mil?

It sounds like the dates are a bit mixed up. About a year ago, back around July 4th of 2014, this coin was initially mined via PoW using an algorithm that exponentially released more coins for blocks generated  every 45 seconds up to block 12800. At block 12800 staking began. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that paycoin was not even around during that time.
You can find the initial 12800 blocks at the following link:
http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/chain/TrustPlus?hi=12800&count=12800

If I'm correct staking should be able to be calculated as follows.
Well, at least to make an attempt at explaining, would translating the code in the main page:
static const int64_t COIN = 100000000;
static const int64_t CENT = 1000000;
static const int64_t COIN_YEAR_REWARD = 18 * CENT;
static const int64_t MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE = 0.18 * COIN;
unsigned int nTargetSpacing = 1 * 45;
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 8 * 60 * 60;
unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 30 * 24 * 60 * 60;
int64_t nRewardCoinYear;
nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;
int64_t nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN;

as follows help?

"After a minimum of 8 hours, the coins that are set to stake accrue coin age for up to 1 month, max. The total number of coins that are generated per block is: 0.0004931507 times the amout of coin age accrued. The minimum number of coins generated by Coin Stake would therefore be the number of coins staked times 0.3333333333 times 0.0004931507. The maximum coins generated by Coin Stake would therefore be the number of coins staked times 30 times 0.0004931507." Smiley
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 05:54:38 AM

Thank you everyone for helping.  Firstblock was 3,439,788 of which paid for the dev for the coin software, coinking.io for a multipool after PoW and marketing.  The real challenge to TRUST was the PoW stage.  People would mine X11 waiting for the big rewards in the last reward group... Almost 2.5 T/s at the end because they realized PoS started so quickly and PoW stage was limited to coin count, not the block count.  This coin was made for for people that paid attention and started mining early.  Block 1 could PoS and reduce the total amount of coins cutting off the big miners that waited.

int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 120 * COIN;

if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 == 1)
    {
      nSubsidy = 3439788 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 50)
    {
      nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 100)
    {
      nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 200)
    {
      nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 400)
    {
      nSubsidy = 200 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 800)
    {
      nSubsidy = 400 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 1600)
    {
      nSubsidy = 800 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 3200)
    {
      nSubsidy = 1600 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 6400)
    {
      nSubsidy = 3200 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 12800)
    {
      nSubsidy = 6400 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

Coin went to about 30,000,000 and stopped PoW rewards.

Now, paycoin was launched at Christmas and while I was investigating their code on GIT, I noticed some Veilcoin code and of course the final reference to the Veilcoin Dev.  I had IPOminer's admin confirm.  We where involved with buying a VaultBreaker and GAW wanted us to exchange Hashlets with our deposit.  We knew something was very wrong.  I refunded anyone who bought coins and hashlets through me and kept the hashlets, including the dead immortals.  I have coins from staking  Since then I have been trying to increase the value of XPY since I am a pretty big bagholder.  Their development group TeamXPY are working on open source projects that could be adpated to TRUST, hoping to help recover some losses.  PAYCON is a perfect name for this.

TRUST was a clone from hackcoin made by the best and brightest bitcoiners.  Most coins produced today are LTC/Peer Coin base without the features we have not (published/implemented) and new coins have a nifty QT form.  That is not where I believe 90% of the world consumers are interested in.

TRUST was a good launch and our price was stable, PoS kicked PoW out two days early, and then the large miners started eating away at sell walls driving the price as low as 37.  We were limping along, stafur contributed the android wallet and we met daser.  Daser was more than enthusiastic about investing in TRUST.  I have advised him on many different coins and their attributes to diversify.  Some of those are working out well, but he has stayed focused on TRUST.  His project has turned into a Corporation, in UK called UKDF.  UKDF has pretty much purchased all the mined coins available for sale and is staking, like the original major TRUST Miner wishes since we are a stable 1000+ satoshi coin.  They made and sold the coins under 400 forgoing almost $20k and a steady PoS stream.

I am always open to questions, but no one is allowed to make up anything without proof, or accuse anyone of being something they have not stated.  This is a place where we trust; no one will attack or interrogate anyone(s) responses.  We are to make a community of trust, not distrust.  The only way to do this is to moderate people who do not abide.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:23:42 AM

Thank you everyone for helping.  Firstblock was 3,439,788 of which paid for the dev for the coin software, coinking.io for a multipool after PoW and marketing.  The real challenge to TRUST was the PoW stage.  People would mine X11 waiting for the big rewards in the last reward group... Almost 2.5 T/s at the end because they realized PoS started so quickly and PoW stage was limited to coin count, not the block count.  This coin was made for for people that paid attention and started mining early.  Block 1 could PoS and reduce the total amount of coins cutting off the big miners that waited.

int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 120 * COIN;

if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 == 1)
    {
      nSubsidy = 3439788 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 50)
    {
      nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 100)
    {
      nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 200)
    {
      nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 400)
    {
      nSubsidy = 200 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 800)
    {
      nSubsidy = 400 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 1600)
    {
      nSubsidy = 800 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 3200)
    {
      nSubsidy = 1600 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 6400)
    {
      nSubsidy = 3200 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 12800)
    {
      nSubsidy = 6400 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

Coin went to about 30,000,000 and stopped PoW rewards.

Now, paycoin was launched at Christmas and while I was investigating their code on GIT, I noticed some Veilcoin code and of course the final reference to the Veilcoin Dev.  I had IPOminer's admin confirm.  We where involved with buying a VaultBreaker and GAW wanted us to exchange Hashlets with our deposit.  We knew something was very wrong.  I refunded anyone who bought coins and hashlets through me and kept the hashlets, including the dead immortals.  I have coins from staking  Since then I have been trying to increase the value of XPY since I am a pretty big bagholder.  Their development group TeamXPY are working on open source projects that could be adpated to TRUST, hoping to help recover some losses.  PAYCON is a perfect name for this.

TRUST was a clone from hackcoin made by the best and brightest bitcoiners.  Most coins produced today are LTC/Peer Coin base without the features we have not (published/implemented) and new coins have a nifty QT form.  That is not where I believe 90% of the world consumers are interested in.

TRUST was a good launch and our price was stable, PoS kicked PoW out two days early, and then the large miners started eating away at sell walls driving the price as low as 37.  We were limping along, stafur contributed the android wallet and we met daser.  Daser was more than enthusiastic about investing in TRUST.  I have advised him on many different coins and their attributes to diversify.  Some of those are working out well, but he has stayed focused on TRUST.  His project has turned into a Corporation, in UK called UKDF.  UKDF has pretty much purchased all the mined coins available for sale and is staking, like the original major TRUST Miner wishes since we are a stable 1000+ satoshi coin.  They made and sold the coins under 400 forgoing almost $20k and a steady PoS stream.

I am always open to questions, but no one is allowed to make up anything without proof, or accuse anyone of being something they have not stated.  This is a place where we trust; no one will attack or interrogate anyone(s) responses.  We are to make a community of trust, not distrust.  The only way to do this is to moderate people who do not abide.

Actually, I think you pretty much answered all my questions.

Does that mean you guys launched the Coin and paid all the miners with your own funds to get started? Seems to me it would be better to just premine the whole thing and use that money on development and just skip the miners.
minimal

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:32:23 PM

Cool, thanks.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 11:38:35 PM

Does that mean you guys launched the Coin and paid all the miners with your own funds to get started? Seems to me it would be better to just premine the whole thing and use that money on development and just skip the miners.

The entire game of crypto has many different perspectives.  The Miner is to invest mining power and hardware into a coin that will return a profitable amount of money.  The investor plays the high and low game, looking to buy low and sell high.  Developers are to create a solid product that doesn't waste everyone's time.  All coins topple when the developer confidence falls.

Miners add value to crypto.  They keep the blockchains secure and distribute the coin over the miners.  With the high cost of hashing x11, I would not do that algo today.  Most people would not hash SHA256 for an alt coin.  I didnt want to compete with scrypt.  I have dev friends that are scrypt.  Grostel and NeoScrypt is too complicated for many miners.    Today there is M7M... that would be cool.  You can Mine TRUST very inexpensively with a VPS or Raspberry Pi.  If you learn coin control and how diff changes your staking probability, you can do very well.

But yes Miners were paid by Investors, Investors wrestled each other to enter and exit profitably.  There was a couple coins that launched 100% premine called VOOT and Millionaire.  They were not scams but investor confidence fell, and the whole thing toppled.  Devs walked away with nearly 200 BTC.  100% premines are way to weak and I would never invest in that structure nor would I expect others.  I will leave those to the super investors.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:10:23 AM

The entire game of crypto has many different perspectives.  The Miner is to invest mining power and hardware into a coin that will return a profitable amount of money.  The investor plays the high and low game, looking to buy low and sell high.  Developers are to create a solid product that doesn't waste everyone's time.  All coins topple when the developer confidence falls.

Miners add value to crypto.  They keep the blockchains secure and distribute the coin over the miners.  With the high cost of hashing x11, I would not do that algo today.  Most people would not hash SHA256 for an alt coin.  I didnt want to compete with scrypt.  I have dev friends that are scrypt.  Grostel and NeoScrypt is too complicated for many miners.    Today there is M7M... that would be cool.  You can Mine TRUST very inexpensively with a VPS or Raspberry Pi.  If you learn coin control and how diff changes your staking probability, you can do very well.

But yes Miners were paid by Investors, Investors wrestled each other to enter and exit profitably.  There was a couple coins that launched 100% premine called VOOT and Millionaire.  They were not scams but investor confidence fell, and the whole thing toppled.  Devs walked away with nearly 200 BTC.  100% premines are way to weak and I would never invest in that structure nor would I expect others.  I will leave those to the super investors.

What was this I heard about some bot on the market and then about having a massive GPU farm during the launch and then having purchased these Coins on the market (which could be from yourself), there were threats made that anyone who withdrew Coins would be Blacklisted and lose their Coins. Does this mean that you have enough Stake on the network in order to blacklist anyones Coins at any time if they do not heed to your demands?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 03:24:28 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 04:00:03 PM by mitchellmint

What was this I heard about some bot on the market and then about having a massive GPU farm during the launch and then having purchased these Coins on the market (which could be from yourself), there were threats made that anyone who withdrew Coins would be Blacklisted and lose their Coins. Does this mean that you have enough Stake on the network in order to blacklist anyones Coins at any time if they do not heed to your demands?

It has not been an easy street.  Many of our organic supporters on BCT left because of all the bickering about Bots, Miners and Travis Mitchell's personal life.  

Bots can be bought for profit trading, I have four on coins I believe have potential (ARCH, XMG, MINT, DMD) I use my mining farm to support TRUST, by the way its much bigger now. Each Bank of those miners costs $300 a month to run.  At that time I had four banks.  I invested in Solar Power to prevent that from ever happening again.

I did mine Trust with 24 R9 280X for the sum of 50k TRUST.  I have not purchased TRUST, with the exception of buying and selling 1.4 BTC worth to pay Bittrex and contests.  Anything else would be a conflict of interest.

We were able to establish which possible wallets mined massive amounts of TRUST and dumped hard.  I asked the community to let me know which addresses were theirs.  Many people emailed me and we  had a working list.  The hunt was successful and we were able to open a line of communication. If my intention was to scam, I would just run off with the pre-mine and not spend any electricity.  I have had to answer this question about a dozen times, only one person came up with this conspiracy theory, and its just plain false.

There are six addresses that members reported their coins were stolen or scammed,  these addresses are black listed too me and have trackers on them in-case they try to wash the addresses and sell.  All I can do inform people after the transaction and try to get information to help the original owner.  I personally will not accept them.  

If I was capable of unwinding coins, I still would not do it.  TRUST is not about policing like Card Services.  I would help collect information for both parties to help resolve the conflict.  Most of the time the offending party is anon or a ghost.  This is the largest coin I will not accept https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/address.dws?TCh6Xij6pcGz2gSfQHfvCbq5jWvqVbK9aN.htm

It is completely possible to create a new chain, abandon the old one, and not honoring certain addresses.  MintPal is an example.  If we plan on doing that, we will make sure we have paper wallets available when someones cold wallet was forgotten about.  Sigs would be used to verify wallet ownership.

There isn't a scam story here.  There is no future scam.  There are people working really hard finding investors to build confidence in TRUST.  There is only one person that cannot TRUST and he hopes everyone continues to be a slave to FIAT.

popshot

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 09:44:21 PM

I applaud this project and people behind it. I think you're doing it the right way.

I'm a small investor myself of course Smiley

I'm looking forward to seeing your sidechain solution in action.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 01:25:23 AM

I applaud this project and people behind it. I think you're doing it the right way.

I'm a small investor myself of course Smiley

I'm looking forward to seeing your sidechain solution in action.

Thank you, and you are doing a good thing by promoting Diamond.  Love DIAMOND.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 09:06:41 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 09:17:37 PM by mitchellmint

I am sure this is not the place to ask but, I need some TRUST rep just to the left.  I had to take a hit to stop the continuous accusations, as if they are never going to stop.  If you have time, please put an honest opinion and BCT does like evidence.  

also add this to your BCT Trust Network ~cryptodevil

stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:04:21 AM

mitchelmint has never done wrong by me. We've made some off-exchanges trades and everything went fine. I still hold my TRUST since the day it launched and will continue to do so.
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:24:58 AM

I + repped you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: