Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:04:36 AM

No real stats, no contact info, domain name registered just a few days ago - and already all those big trade volumes, good prices? Guys asking when their deposit would make it to the system...
C'mon, ppl - don't be naive. 100% pure SCAM!

Travis, I would suggest to remove the link until there's some real feedback.

Thank you.  It will be done.

yesterday i sent almost 19000 trustplus there, after 12 hours there aren't arrive yet, probably i lose those coins  Cry

If anyone deposited to the coincubess.com, please PM me the transaction IDs and I will see what I can do about getting the coins back.

I have deposit in this MARKET my CRYPTCOIN , but i don't see in BALANCE nothing.

The wallet address have yet MY CRYPTCON that are not yet sloled.

Any can help me to recover my CRYPT ?

Thanks.

Huh Huh Eyes Titty2007

Dont spam other threads with this. You have been answered elsewhere. Your coins are gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
titty2007

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:52:14 AM

No real stats, no contact info, domain name registered just a few days ago - and already all those big trade volumes, good prices? Guys asking when their deposit would make it to the system...

yesterday i sent almost 19000 trustplus there, after 12 hours there aren't arrive yet, probably i lose those coins  Cry

If anyone deposited to the coincubess.com, please PM me the transaction IDs and I will see what I can do about getting the coins back.

I have deposit in this MARKET my CRYPTCOIN , but i don't see in BALANCE nothing.

Thanks.

Huh Huh Eyes Titty2007

Dont spam other threads with this. You have been answered elsewhere. Your coins are gone.

Excuse me.
Any can contact the CRYPT's DEV to recovery my money ?
Thanks who want help me
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:00:13 AM

Thanks.

Huh Huh Eyes Titty2007

Excuse me.
Any can contact the CRYPT's DEV to recovery my money ?
Thanks who want help me

You can contact the CRYPT dev in the CRYPT thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618377.0
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:49:59 PM

Hitting the streets with 100 Paper wallets.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:27:01 PM

Cryptodevil is officially the first person I am going to ignore on this forum.

Too bad you chose not to help the community after the multiple opportunities. Oh, and by this point I think I've proved I am not some sock-puppet account. Thank your for that insult by the way, I very much am a living, breathing, thinking human being.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4sj4wotomorlq8/OnTrustPlusAutomaticTransactions-07-2014.pdf
(Tentative draft to be released when/if approved by dev team. Currently my own personal project)

I wish luck in all your constructive (as opposed to destructive) endeavors.
- Sergio
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:39:43 PM

uhm cryptodevil. it is already low  Roll Eyes. Now is the oppertunity to buy  Cheesy

neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:55:25 PM

Well look who's back.

I have a brother who was really really into debate. He would argue just for the sake of arguing. Didn't matter what the topic was or even if the point had already been proven. He just liked to argue. There really is no answer or admittance that would shut him up. He just plain liked to argue.

Reminds me of someone  Wink

To anyone just joining us to take a look at the coin let me explain this "cryptodevil" guy. He started out as a normal person asking hard questions, which is fine, but further into the thread you will see that he starts attacking the developer personally. MitchellMint even offered an interview to answer all of these questions and finally get him to mellow out on the FUD but the "all knowing" cryptodevil just ignored the offer and kept attacking MitchellMint in the thread. He will argue what I am saying here but its all laid out in the original thread if you care to read through all the FUD over there.

So (mostly pointed at you Travis) instead of arguing back and forth with someone who is willing to give in as much as a 2 year old toddler I say just ignore this blatant FUD spreader. Regardless of whether he is paid or not.

BTW. Bitcointalk gave us the ignore button for a reason. From here on out I would follow stafur's lead and exercise your right to use it  Grin

TRUST is in its infancy but it has a ridiculous amount of potential. One way I judge the potential of coins is by the caliber of FUD spreaders that shows up and how much it gets attacked. The fact that we have someone who is willing to jump from a thread locked down because of his attacks on the dev shows that we have a professional here. Which in my opinion shows the ridiculously great potential of this coin.

There may or may not be a bot messing with the price on bittrex but someone is definitely trying to keep it down so the can gather more coins cheap. They know what will happen when the dev releases something we can lay our hands on. It would not surprise me at all to learn that the person running the bot or suppressing the coin price manually is cryptodevil.

Cryptodevil,

You can come back and fight me and everything I have said all you want. I am sure you will but I will not be giving you any sort of response. I see absolutely no reason to have any sort of back and forth with you.

Neite
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:59:50 PM

Cryptodevil, please leave this thread alone. You have made your point in the other thread.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:01:42 PM

You can come back and fight me and everything I have said all you want. I am sure you will but I will not be giving you any sort of response. I see absolutely no reason to have any sort of back and forth with you.

You haven't presented a response that consisted of a reasoned position or challenge to anything I have asserted, therefore there is nothing to 'come back and fight' you over.

Diversion, Distraction, Deception.

Intellectual honesty, try it on for size.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:05:42 PM

Guys be careful and don't get pulled into an argument, it will only get worse if you react. Everyone has a right to an opinion and Cryptodevil has made his point, leave it at that.
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:11:19 PM

Bought some more, feel like its already at the bottom. Barely anyone selling off anymore so eventually the panic buys will come in

neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:26:34 PM

Bought some more, feel like its already at the bottom. Barely anyone selling off anymore so eventually the panic buys will come in

Just bought some more myself. It could drop a little lower but as soon as the dev releases something it will never be here again.
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:49:05 PM

uhm cryptodevil. it is already low  Roll Eyes. Now is the oppertunity to buy  Cheesy

No, now is the opportunity to wonder where the hell this coin is likely to end up if your dev has been misleading you this entire time.

You think 60 Sats is low? Try single figures, then think about where most coins like this end up, losing their BTC pairing.

Your dev, Travis Mitchell, has based his entire market-price explanation on selling you the lie that there is a buy-high-sell-low bot operating on Bittrex. Bittrex have not confirmed there is such a thing existing, only that, if there was a bot operating in a market, no matter what its configuration was, they would not do anything about it because the markets are unregulated.

Travis has chosen to present that fact as though Bittrex have confirmed his 'buy-high-sell-low' bot exists, which is simply not true.

Besides which, if there was a buy-high-sell-low bot in operation, he wouldn't be asking you to 'defeat' it by buying TRUST, he would be advising you to sell the TRUST you had into it because you could then buy back TRUST cheaper, rinsing and repeating until the bot could no longer function.

This would be a hugely profitable trade for you guys. But it doesn't exist, which is why you aren't able to buy low and sell high into it.

So, on the basis that you are being led a merry dance by a coin dev who isn't being honest with you, as asked before, why am I the bad guy for pointing these facts out?

i have my profit already thanks to the "bot" or the dumpers. My coins are "free"Just follow the waves and pay out my invested btc out of trustplus. if he exist or not i don't care.
All i see is that the dev is active. I see that they give the website more design. And someone create some paperwallets. I read the roadmap and the idea's are good enough for me and a lot of other people to hold this coin.
The next thing is up to the dev to create something where we are all waiting for. Some nice features.

If this topic stays active i holding and playing with my "free" trustpluscoins.

Sorry for my bad English i am Dutch and languages are not my specialty  Cheesy.

stafur

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:07:29 PM

I am hitting the streets with this wallet, just made the update to Stafur's design.  Very nice.

Use LiteCoin Settings.  We will get the rest of the utility cleaned up, but I thought you might want to start selling your coins for more than 50 satoshi.

http://trustplus.co/paper/bitcoinpaperwallet/generate-wallet.html?design=alt-litecoin#

Dont forget to have fun.

Looks good! Thanks for the link. Yeah, we'll have to clean up the site a bit to help it reflect TRUST. Looking forward to helping put in the effort where needed!
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:00:59 AM

buy support seems to grow, im sending in some btc to bittrex so i can buy the last big chunk at 108sat.

any timeline for the next release/update?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bluepixie

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:53:03 AM

buy support seems to grow, im sending in some btc to bittrex so i can buy the last big chunk at 108sat.

any timeline for the next release/update?

That will be good.   Grin looks like its all up from here.

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:28:58 AM

Travis has chosen to present that fact as though Bittrex have confirmed his 'buy-high-sell-low' bot exists, which is simply not true.

Mega LOL this POV Grin

Bot have worked, it's true, everybody could see, who don't have sunglasses...

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:42:44 PM

I am hitting the streets with this wallet, just made the update to Stafur's design.  Very nice.

Use LiteCoin Settings.  We will get the rest of the utility cleaned up, but I thought you might want to start selling your coins for more than 50 satoshi.

http://trustplus.co/paper/bitcoinpaperwallet/generate-wallet.html?design=alt-litecoin#

Dont forget to have fun.

Is social media not a better thing to tell people about trust?
think "hitting the streets" is hopeless this moment.
Tell people what trust is and what they can expect.
I see not alot movement by trustcoin on social-media.
This way you get a bigger community who supports the coin.

stafur

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:15:44 PM

I am hitting the streets with this wallet, just made the update to Stafur's design.  Very nice.

Use LiteCoin Settings.  We will get the rest of the utility cleaned up, but I thought you might want to start selling your coins for more than 50 satoshi.

Dont forget to have fun.

Agreed. The web-dev is planning to have the site up by the end of this weekend. Personally, now that paper wallets are pretty much done, once the site is up I plan to start a serious push with social media!

from the web-dev in IRC:
<minimal[trust]> I'm going to be around all weekend, so hopefully, I can connect with travis and get the site done.

penoze
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:26:35 PM

I am hitting the streets with this wallet, just made the update to Stafur's design.  Very nice.

Use LiteCoin Settings.  We will get the rest of the utility cleaned up, but I thought you might want to start selling your coins for more than 50 satoshi.

Dont forget to have fun.

Agreed. The web-dev is planning to have the site up by the end of this weekend. Personally, now that paper wallets are pretty much done, once the site is up I plan to start a serious push with social media!

from the web-dev in IRC:
<minimal[trust]> I'm going to be around all weekend, so hopefully, I can connect with travis and get the site done.

That is great. When it is finish and this coin is calling some nice stuff i shall tweet and share things with my friends and followers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: