Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121944 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:37:55 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 11:37:41 PM by neite99

I don't want to start any bad comments or anything but why are we discussing next year when the volume and price is so low?

Seems to me like what the coin really needs is an announcement. Or at least a glimpse of what is coming soon.

Put simply. What is there to invest in? Why would we invest?

I am on the richlist and I am holding but I would like some sort of answer to this rather than just blind faith.

Edit:

When I say this I also mean explain in laymens terms. There are a lot of people out there playing crypto that have no idea what RPi is. Screenshots and a basic explanation of what you are trying to accomplish would do wonders for the coin.

Also cleaning up the front page of this thread. It looks super blocky and odd looking it is a real turnoff for potential invesstors.

One way to increase the value of the coin is to reduce the current rate of inflation and provide an vehicle for use (spending) while reducing the incentive for hoarding of the coin. I have suggested a proposal that gradually achieves this. If the current investors are interested in increasing the value of the coin sooner rather than later, then creating/finding vehicles for expenditure while reducing the staking APR should be pushed for more immediately.

Your comment about the front page of this thread should be addressed. It also applies to the overall presentation of the coin in websites and social media.

I agree that we need a way of spending the coin but I don't think it will solve the problem.

The coins that climb in price (and use) are the ones with new and innovative tech. I believe TRUST has the capability of this but so far I have not seen anything that clearly states what that tech is. There is talk of trust levels on the wallets and such but what does that mean? What does the RPi do? What is the multiwallet? What is the point of recreating the blockchain every year?

I believe in the coin but in order to get some attention we will need a CLEAR simple explanation and some tiny glimpse that its actually real. Rather than what I referred to as blind faith.

Yes we need to get big thing like merchant adoption and use taken care of but even if it was magically done right now who would use TRUST over another coin? Why would they?

I believe in Travis' skills but someone here needs to layout what the development plan is an show the crypto public why TRUST is worth investing in.

Like I said, I am a fan and an investor but the attention span of cryptoenthusiasts is very short when so many new coins pop up everyday TRUST needs to show why it is a contender.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:34:19 AM

Super easy explanation:  TRUST Wallet is a turnkey Multi Wallet Decentralized hosted or local device that can be used from any client software or device to safely withdraw, spending or sending to a universal address book, TRUST Tags, based social media, email, home plus cellular addresses.  As well as deposit to your Wallet.  Its best feature is the ability to trust someone with your coins to provide the other user a credit score, or TRUST SCORE, upon successful return of the Coins.  This score can be used to determine a persons digital credit worthiness.

The functionality of the multi wallet will be essential when we overlap our chains plus add other coins.  That is why we are asking how 2015 should be programmed to start planning its relationship to 2014.  It also looks like we are going to need a local plus public market since the prices will between coins may fluctuate or need to changed over for other services.

This is a huge project with many working pieces that will require team work.  Your opinions and needs are paramount to all our developers and marketeers.  This coin is willing to front the development, we just need the ideas.

Our price is being repressed.  It is up to you to decide how it is being done, so please make small volume investments and wait for the suppression to kick in not to over pay for coins.  This has weakened our pre-mines value, which was intended to pay for the development of this coin with bounties.  MitchellMint Miners have been backing the loss with their BTC to keep development moving forward.

This coin is not going anywhere but up.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 07:37:32 PM

mitchellmint, I would just like to thank you for putting out a legit coin. This is very undervalued atm and I am slowly amassing some since it's so low. I'm sure soon it will shine Smiley

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:28:38 AM

Coin died?

Yes, coin died. Dev only says and does nothing. He lazy and waiting for someone to do everything for him.

You are welcome to sell your coins if you are impatient. This coin will either be very big if the dev delivers or fail miserably if he does not. It depends on your risk appetite and patience. Big risk big reward - typical crypto. Put in what money you can afford to lose. If something comes of it fine and if nothing comes of it also fine.
Bitcoin4ik

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:39:44 AM

Coin died?

Yes, coin died. Dev only says and does nothing. He lazy and waiting for someone to do everything for him.

You are welcome to sell your coins if you are impatient. This coin will either be very big if the dev delivers or fail miserably if he does not. It depends on your risk appetite and patience. Big risk big reward - typical crypto. Put in what money you can afford to lose. If something comes of it fine and if nothing comes of it also fine.
Are there any plans for this coin? There is some development?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:52:28 AM

Coin died?

Dev has posted the plans and concept several times if you look through the history. However, don't expect things to happen overnight as the plans are for the remainder of 2014 and then 2015. As far as I understand it the development was supposed to be funded by the premine. So at the current prices the dev has to use alternative funds for the development.
Bitcoin4ik

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:12:16 AM

Coin died?

Dev has posted the plans and concept several times if you look through the history. However, don't expect things to happen overnight as the plans are for the remainder of 2014 and then 2015. As far as I understand it the development was supposed to be funded by the premine. So at the current prices the dev has to use alternative funds for the development.

I will seek and read.Smiley
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:34:25 PM

indeed, coin is far from dead! dev posted an update a few days ago, just read back in the forum and the old topic.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 01:24:56 PM

Coin died?

We many different feature that every coin wants, and yes I took the lazy way of hiring developers.  The premine used to be the financial source for development, but the market did not cooperate.  I have been finding investors and investing a heavy load myself.

My target markets are nearly in the billions giving the coin a run for LTC.  Becoming bitcoin is unreasonable, but that is why we started to talk about creating an umbrella.  The next conversation lead to multiWallet, so on an so forth.

If you have a need, post it.  If you have a need to get the pulse on this coin (dead.)  We will discuss how to measure.  How would you measure a coin and label it dead? (THIS IS AT MR vint)

vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:32:22 PM

Coin died?

We many different feature that every coin wants, and yes I took the lazy way of hiring developers.  The premine used to be the financial source for development, but the market did not cooperate.  I have been finding investors and investing a heavy load myself.

My target markets are nearly in the billions giving the coin a run for LTC.  Becoming bitcoin is unreasonable, but that is why we started to talk about creating an umbrella.  The next conversation lead to multiWallet, so on an so forth.

If you have a need, post it.  If you have a need to get the pulse on this coin (dead.)  We will discuss how to measure.  How would you measure a coin and label it dead? (THIS IS AT MR vint)

In the world of Cryptocurrency  should have a little more than empty promises. When you move from words to action it will be the best proof that I was wrong.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:10:03 PM

Coin died?

In the world of Cryptocurrency  should have a little more than empty promises. When you move from words to action it will be the best proof that I was wrong.

There have been very few coins this past quarter that haven't included a hidden pre-mine and a pump and dump.  We have seen nothing but anon devs come and go.  That is the unfair cryptocurrency world, that I refuse to be a part of.  I am doing this right and making sure no one loses on this deal, the early investors take the biggest risk, and will be rewarded.  The services will umbrella all coins.  vint, are you investing?

vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:01:49 AM

Coin died?

There have been very few coins this past quarter that haven't included a hidden pre-mine and a pump and dump.  We have seen nothing but anon devs come and go.  That is the unfair cryptocurrency world, that I refuse to be a part of.  I am doing this right and making sure no one loses on this deal, the early investors take the biggest risk, and will be rewarded.  The services will umbrella all coins.  vint, are you investing?

Yes. I still keep a little coin. I would like to trustcoin was not a scam. I want him to grow and develop.
Bitcoin4ik

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:14:45 PM

Coin died?

Yes. I still keep a little coin. I would like to trustcoin was not a scam. I want him to grow and develop.
Agree. Did not sell a single coin .... somehow believe in it.
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:35:40 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 11:11:00 PM by stafur

Model of the Probability density of generating automatic transactions for 1 in 4 trusted addresses every 15 minutes.
The Addr and Trans axes go from 0 to 95 because there are 96 15 minute intervals in a given day. (60mins/15mins = 0.25hours, 0.25hours*96=24 hours)

Smiley

MitchellMint's plan for a smoke screen is very very real, and can hide any real transaction if used properly.
[edit] By properly, I mean that a real transaction should have the same statistical profile as that of the automatic transactions in order to be indistinguishable from them. For example, the address to which coins are being sent in the real transaction would be one of the 4 addresses chosen every 15 minutes for the period of a day.

Please note that there is no constraint to limit this process to a day. I described the model that way for clarity. The real transaction in the smoke screen could take place in the span of a fraction of a second along with all the other automatic transactions.

The modeled probability would yield the same result if these transactions took place every hundredth of a second over a period of 0.96 seconds, Smiley !!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijjn9m3nx64q8nj/ProbDens-96tries-4addresses-08-2014-SergioTafur.png
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:53:42 PM

i dont think people are paying us a visit here... sadly we ended up a few bagholders... thats even worse cause the coins are not widespreaded...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:12:06 PM

yup I've got my whole "bag" still, has been sad to see a coin with this potential stay down cause of a dumper/bot or whatever.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
stafur

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:14:24 PM

yup I've got my whole "bag" still, has been sad to see a coin with this potential stay down cause of a dumper/bot or whatever.

I'm putting some time in on modelling the auto-transactions. This coin still has active community members and an active dev. It is too soon to call bag holders.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:34:06 PM

I'm putting some time in on modelling the auto-transactions. This coin still has active community members and an active dev. It is too soon to call bag holders.

for sure, thats why I used "" around it, was just saying it's sad that a few people would try to kill a coin before it even gets off the ground... it's ridiculous if they hold this much they'd gain so much more from helping instead.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
stafur

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:19:21 AM

Just to spell out how I would use automatic transactions, once the dev makes them available, when sending coins :

I'd choose how many coins I want to send to a particular address. I specify the amount of privacy I want for that address and hit send.

Trusted addys would then be automatically generated and automatic transactions would start to deposit the amount of coins to the payment address and my own addresses in a way that is similar to staking.

For example, say I want to send 25 coins to an address with 25% privacy. 3 other addys would be created in addition to the payment addy and a number of automatic transactions would then ensure that the payment address received the coins in the following way:

Coins to send per Automatic Transaction:  4.16666666667e-05
Sent Coins: 24.9784583333
Norm. Max. Dist., Norm. Sum. Dist.: 0.01245534, 1.00000000

Notice the low amount sent per transaction. That means that these transactions would be in the noise of staked coins and other automatic transactions making them difficult to track within the smoke screen. Also, please note that there is actually no loss of coins. The amount of the difference can be added from the other transactions since the total number of coins is always conserved.

I am working on a graphic that helps clarify this example. As always, please let me know if you have any comments and/or suggestions.

stafur

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:47:28 AM

Example of how Automatic Transactions can be used to hide Real Transactions in the block-chain.

https://i.imgur.com/MlXdMxh.png

Looking forward to the next update by the dev! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: