Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paulthetafy

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:58:54 AM

Nobody seems concerned that one of the major features of this coin - merged mining - has not been explained at all.  Does it even work?  How is it possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LivsUA

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:59:53 AM

So, for now there is the only human clicked to NO relaunch....seems the only one human have eneaugh of coins ? Cheesy

sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:03:04 AM

I don't understand why uploading the source was such a technical feat it couldn't be achieved when the coin has been planned for weeks.  Shit, even within the first 10 minutes of launch, open a github, upload the files, boom, done.

But whatever, relaunch, no relaunch, decide so I know where to point my ASICs before walking away from the computer.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:05:50 AM

relaunching soon?
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:06:38 AM

I don't understand why uploading the source was such a technical feat it couldn't be achieved when the coin has been planned for weeks.  Shit, even within the first 10 minutes of launch, open a github, upload the files, boom, done.

But whatever, relaunch, no relaunch, decide so I know where to point my ASICs before walking away from the computer.
+1 to that

Would certainly like to know ASAP
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:07:06 AM

So the solo miners are the only winners with this coin.....
I would not be surprised if the developers are the largest solo miners.
no that's not so Smiley

Explain?
no the dev is not a large solo miner  Wink
Um OK cool cool. I'm new so I can't vote and Dev isn't replying to my pm so I guess I'm fucked out of btc due to yet another sketchy coin launch.

I have reimbursed a few people already.  You are coming.  How much BTC?  Send me details and/or screenshots to support@umbrella.holdings I can only respond to 5PM per hour because of a forum limit...?  The votes are a nice reassurance that we should correct this mess.

Anyone who had already mined some ULTC, screenshot your wallet and we will verify on our end what you have (email us).  When the new wallets are released we will shoot you the amount you had so you are not reset back to zero.

Again, apologies for this borked launch.  We know we will loose some miners but we hope we can make things right.  We are here for the long haul, please bear with us.  We happened to work remote today (offsite) and there was some miscommunications about the source code.  In fear of asking for another delay, I proceeded to launch anyway.  I take full responsibility for this mishap.

Thank you,
Robert

Coin will relaunch next week.  Stop Mining.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:09:22 AM

no that's not so Smiley

Explain?
no the dev is not a large solo miner  Wink
Um OK cool cool. I'm new so I can't vote and Dev isn't replying to my pm so I guess I'm fucked out of btc due to yet another sketchy coin launch.

I have reimbursed a few people already.  You are coming.  How much BTC?  Send me details and/or screenshots to support@umbrella.holdings I can only respond to 5PM per hour because of a forum limit...?  The votes are a nice reassurance that we should correct this mess.

Anyone who had already mined some ULTC, screenshot your wallet and we will verify on our end what you have (email us).  When the new wallets are released we will shoot you the amount you had so you are not reset back to zero.

Again, apologies for this borked launch.  We know we will loose some miners but we hope we can make things right.  We are here for the long haul, please bear with us.  We happened to work remote today (offsite) and there was some miscommunications about the source code.  In fear of asking for another delay, I proceeded to launch anyway.  I take full responsibility for this mishap.

Thank you,
Robert

Nice to see the problem has been handled in a professional manner Smiley

sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:10:54 AM

Ok, well I soloed 10 of these bad boys so screenshots are on the way.
AtomicFrost

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:12:08 AM

I'm impressed. IMO this shows that this is a serious coin.

Best of luck on the relaunch; I'll be keeping an eye on this project. Smiley
LivsUA

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:22:45 AM

no that's not so Smiley

Explain?

Thank you,
Robert

Yea, i am like it too. Will be watching this tread Smiley

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:23:05 AM

no that's not so Smiley

Explain?

Thank you,
Robert

Yes, and I realize this is a little more involved then the run of the mill coins we continually see coming out. Rome wasn't built over night" lol DEV keep testing and massaging things, it will come together. Ill wait : Cheesy

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
paulthetafy

Activity: 820

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:32:33 AM

Sounds good.  I'll keep an eye out for the relaunch.  I think you need to explain merged-mining and have that ready for the relaunch too.
jasonhopper2412

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:34:38 AM

no that's not so Smiley

Explain?
no the dev is not a large solo miner  Wink

Thank you,
Robert

Thank you for the response. I know new accounts get looked down upon. I emailed you. Thanks.

Pay me to advertise here suckas.....
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:22:36 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 08:08:56 AM by minerpools

http://ubtc.minerpools.com/

Pre-registration open!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- PPLNS
- No hassle, just login and mine

Stratum for UBTC: stratum+tcp://192.155.89.136:4097  -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

armin22

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:27:41 AM

Pre-registration open!

- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- PPLNS

Stratum for UBTC: stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4097 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Wait, has the source already been released? I thought people wanted the source so there could be pools, does your pool have it set up already or you just gathering people until the source is released?

stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:28:47 AM

Looking forward to the relaunch. Nice to see devs own up. Email sent with screenshot of my wallet.
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:30:12 AM

Pre-registration open!

- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- PPLNS

Stratum for UBTC: stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4097 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Wait, has the source already been released? I thought people wanted the source so there could be pools, does your pool have it set up already or you just gathering people until the source is released?

That is a pre-release for UBTC.  Maybe we should break up this thread into separate coins?

Thoughts?

=======================

stoner19, Got and responded.

Thanks everyone.   We are 100% committed to this project.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
armin22

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:32:28 AM

Personally i think we should have 5 different forums, one for each coin, where relevant questions and issues will be addressed to the relevant coins, and then one main forum where questions, issues or statements that afftect the whole Umbrella "collection" can be addressed.

Bitkol

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:04:23 AM

Take your time and do a proper re-launch. Smiley Dont let the fud get to you, some have nothing better to do so they troll. GOOD LUCK ON RE-LAUNCH.!
prdomain

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:27:51 AM

why relaunch?

very strange decision Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: