Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
par

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:22:58 PM

The same thing happened before they pumped the coin the first time and in my opinion I believe they are trying to keep this price low so the people who unfortunately bought near the top of the last rise will feel they should cut their losses and get rid of their coins before they lose it all!

+1

how can i trace or look for a ultc transaction, is there any blockchain?

http://blockexperts.com/ultc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:24:49 PM

They try the price to dropp down, but again,they will pump till 200k again after time
Just watch the orderbook today and the whales or whomever is trying to drop the price of ULTC is trying very hard today!! The whole sell side orderbook is filled with 1 coin sells and the buy order looks roughly the same but at very low prices trying to convince people that this coin is dead and to dump it! I urge anyone and everyone who is holding ULTC to not fall for these tricks because as soon as you do that's when BOOM!! They will skyrocket that price all the way up again!! The same thing happened before they pumped the coin the first time and in my opinion I believe they are trying to keep this price low so the people who unfortunately bought near the top of the last rise will feel they should cut their losses and get rid of their coins before they lose it all! Anyways make people pay for your ULTC people and if UmbrellaHoldings wouldn't mind giving us some updates on what is going on that would rock too Smiley I think a lot of people wouldn't mind knowing the status of UBTC release either Smiley Just saying lol Plus last night when I checked the marketcap last night it was almost 200k for ULTC and there are only 400k coins in circulation so this is way undervalued right now.Thanks for listening to my rant folks Wink
nice analyse, bytheway do you think it will increase this evening again?
If you want my honest opinion I think the pump of push of price rise will begin either tomorrow or the end of the month.  If not, then by start of November for sure.  I can see lots of people accumulating this coin and trying really hard to get them for cheap which is why once again I urge anyone not to panic and dump their ULTC to any of these strategies or tactics that the big money makers are doing.  I've seen these things happen time and time again and people are too impatient to wait for the price to rise which is also why I think they might wait a little longer this time to push the price up again but I know this coin is definitely scarce and very heavily undervalued. I mean BTCD and URO are worth 500k and both have more coins in circulation than ULTC.  People just need to be patient and hopefully the Dev will announce some more news here shortly Smiley Happy Trading everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:25:44 PM

The same thing happened before they pumped the coin the first time and in my opinion I believe they are trying to keep this price low so the people who unfortunately bought near the top of the last rise will feel they should cut their losses and get rid of their coins before they lose it all!

+1

here i cant find anything,when i put the transaction id. i have send coins to another wallet, but still not arrived,since 40 mins
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:41:03 PM

They try the price to dropp down, but again,they will pump till 200k again after time
Just watch the orderbook today and the whales or whomever is trying to drop the price of ULTC is trying very hard today!! The whole sell side orderbook is filled with 1 coin sells and the buy order looks roughly the same but at very low prices trying to convince people that this coin is dead and to dump it! I urge anyone and everyone who is holding ULTC to not fall for these tricks because as soon as you do that's when BOOM!! They will skyrocket that price all the way up again!! The same thing happened before they pumped the coin the first time and in my opinion I believe they are trying to keep this price low so the people who unfortunately bought near the top of the last rise will feel they should cut their losses and get rid of their coins before they lose it all! Anyways make people pay for your ULTC people and if UmbrellaHoldings wouldn't mind giving us some updates on what is going on that would rock too Smiley I think a lot of people wouldn't mind knowing the status of UBTC release either Smiley Just saying lol Plus last night when I checked the marketcap last night it was almost 200k for ULTC and there are only 400k coins in circulation so this is way undervalued right now.Thanks for listening to my rant folks Wink
nice analyse, bytheway do you think it will increase this evening again?
Without a doubt, I say give it till 5-6PM EST once the majority of people are home and people from the UK are online as it is night and we should see the price go up again, the whales are shaking off the dumpers, the people who cannot handle to sit of some coins for a few days so they dump. Pick up the coins whilst you can guys because they wont be around this price for very long. 8 hours at the very maximum.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:54:37 PM

+1

Well someone on that Rich list is holding 25% of the total supply of ULTC right now as it stands and there are quite a few huge wallets there too so I assume this is definitely a coin worth holding onto for a good long term profit. Smiley ULTC keep rising baby Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:06:51 PM

+1

Well someone on that Rich list is holding 25% of the total supply of ULTC right now as it stands and there are quite a few huge wallets there too so I assume this is definitely a coin worth holding onto for a good long term profit. Smiley ULTC keep rising baby Wink
Damn just had a look and that is insane! Proves that this coin is a keeper!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:11:11 PM

+1

Damn just had a look and that is insane! Proves that this coin is a keeper!
Hahahaha funny stuff Harley Smiley All I know is that there are people holding this coin and not getting rid of it or dumping it anytime soon Smiley That's always a good sign Smiley ULTC all the way buddy Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:42:04 PM

someone (maybe bot) dumps with small amount, to make price decline and later buys all bigger sell orders.
i think selling last weakhands and some miners.

disc. yes i have ULTC enough... with 131k avg. and still waiting for buy more.
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:06:26 PM

+1

Those are the insurance funds.  I have started to move it in chunks to cold storage.  Already started moving them in 10K increments.  Should be completed within the next day or two.  At that time I will post all the addresses so anyone can monitor and track these funds as they are not to be used for any other purpose than reimbursement.

If someone had 25% of the total coin supply that would be a problem.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:09:34 PM

+1

Those are the insurance funds.  I have started to move it in chunks to cold storage.  Already started moving them in 10K increments.  Should be completed within the next day or two.  At that time I will post all the addresses so anyone can monitor and track these funds as they are not to be used for any other purpose than reimbursement.

If someone had 25% of the total coin supply that would be a problem.
Thanks for clarifying that Dev Smiley I kinda figured that's what the 25% was but wasn't 100% sure lol Good to hear from you as well and looking forward to any updates and news that Umbrella unleashes next Smiley Good work and thanks for that Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Heliotrope

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:58:59 PM

Caught some dumps in the 70k-80k range and an hour later it shoots up over 100k. This is more fun than any video game I've ever played!
Heliotrope

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:24:51 PM

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better...

https://i.imgur.com/UGwqn1e.png

Whale tries to hold down price, bigger whale eats him. Awesome!
kuperis

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:19:24 PM

wtf just happened ?
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:20:23 PM

looks like mega dump will we see below 10k
TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:20:40 PM

What was that man??? Earthquake`?`???
procrastinationtm

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:23:18 PM

RIP
kuperis

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:36:09 PM

looks like whale trying to scary some weak hands and make to dump.
im buying more (got some 50k-60k)
kuperis

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:36:46 PM

pump is coming.
very soon we gonna see reverse
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:37:32 PM

pump is coming.

thats what people said at 120k, could be the end of ULTC
kuperis

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:46:37 PM

pump is coming.

thats what people said at 120k, could be the end of ULTC

someone did attack on coin, there was no point sell with -90% market price, there was starting to build buy wall, and ready to recovery to 150k, but someone dumped everything in once. he made others panic sell, maybe he ready pick them cheap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: