Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:38:13 PM

Stack up on some ULTC, big day Smiley
why big day?
Wink Very strong support on bittrex, grab y'a pop corn and sit back and relax.

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:32:39 PM

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
I think the support was pulled and an attempt at a shakeout was starting but the ULTC holders held strong and didn't Panic Dump their coins which is all I've been preaching nonstop when I've seen that happening but since you can only see the top 50 orders on the orderbook you know that just below 120k is probably about another 50 BTC buy support there.  In my opinion no one who has this coin should be dumping anytime soon!! But then again that's just my 2 cents. Happy Trading Everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:57:25 PM

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
I think the support was pulled and an attempt at a shakeout was starting but the ULTC holders held strong and didn't Panic Dump their coins which is all I've been preaching nonstop when I've seen that happening but since you can only see the top 50 orders on the orderbook you know that just below 120k is probably about another 50 BTC buy support there.  In my opinion no one who has this coin should be dumping anytime soon!! But then again that's just my 2 cents. Happy Trading Everyone Smiley

yes no one should dump this coin, as it has a great future.
endcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:14:40 PM

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
In order book i see only 2btc on BID, you want told me this is a support? lol  Roll Eyes
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:25:19 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 10:02:52 PM by TheStarbreaker

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
In order book i see only 2btc on BID, you want told me this is a support? lol  Roll Eyes
Its now just,look at whole day.it was 38btc buy,to 2 btc sell.it changes often,so be patient
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:19:51 PM

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
In order book i see only 2btc on BID, you want told me this is a support? lol  Roll Eyes
The reason you only see 2BTC on the buy side is cause Bittrex only shows the top 50 orders in the orderbook and it's a tactic whales use to flush out dumps by setting many microbuys and then their big buys underneath the microbuys so people dump into their buys.  Just check out the orderbook and see the top 50 buy orders and they are all like 5 coins here or 2 coins there and then the odd 100 coins here. In my experience this is just a strategy to make people think no one is interested in buying the coin anymore so people who bought higher panic and dump to try to not lose out on their investment totally and then next thing you know....... BOOM price skyrockets back up!! Just listen to TheNoobKidOnTheBlock and be patient with ULTC and hold it and don't give your coins up cheap!! The whole last 4 to 5 days since last pump has all been accumulation if you check the charts!! At least that's my 2 cents Smiley Happy Trading everyone! Hey Devs wanna give us some reassurance everything is still good to go here? Just like a little feedback to know you guys are hard at work Smiley That also helps the community want to hold their coins Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:40:54 PM

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
The reason you only see 2BTC on the buy side is cause Bittrex only shows the top 50 orders in the orderbook and it's a tactic whales use to flush out dumps by setting many microbuys and then their big buys underneath the microbuys so people dump into their buys.  Just check out the orderbook and see the top 50 buy orders and they are all like 5 coins here or 2 coins there and then the odd 100 coins here. In my experience this is just a strategy to make people think no one is interested in buying the coin anymore so people who bought higher panic and dump to try to not lose out on their investment totally and then next thing you know....... BOOM price skyrockets back up!! Just listen to TheNoobKidOnTheBlock and be patient with ULTC and hold it and don't give your coins up cheap!! The whole last 4 to 5 days since last pump has all been accumulation if you check the charts!! At least that's my 2 cents Smiley Happy Trading everyone! Hey Devs wanna give us some reassurance everything is still good to go here? Just like a little feedback to know you guys are hard at work Smiley That also helps the community want to hold their coins Smiley Cheers

Of course, plugging away on my end.  As mentioned I am here for the long haul and planning on turning this into a brand.  I don't plan on being another alt coin that fades away, even when the price gets depressed or otherwise.  I have more products on the horizon and recently started to dabble in potential revenue streams with profit sharing.  If we want to get big funding like some of the Bitcoin payment processors then we need a revenue stream.  This will be the next priority after growing the hash and UBTC.

I don't comment on prices.  The market always finds a way to restore balance.  As always, trade smart and set your stops.

--Robert

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:00:12 PM

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there

Of course, plugging away on my end.  As mentioned I am here for the long haul and planning on turning this into a brand.  I don't plan on being another alt coin that fades away, even when the price gets depressed or otherwise.  I have more products on the horizon and recently started to dabble in potential revenue streams with profit sharing.  If we want to get big funding like some of the Bitcoin payment processors then we need a revenue stream.  This will be the next priority after growing the hash and UBTC.

I don't comment on prices.  The market always finds a way to restore balance.  As always, trade smart and set your stops.

--Robert

Well said:) I had no doubt that you guys were hard at work, I just no the patience of a crypto trader and I didn't wanna see people start calling "SCAM" and FUDDING like crazy which thankfully has not been the case with UmbrellaLTC Smiley People really love the idea and concept of your guys coin and being in it for the long haul and I'm sure I can speak for a lot of the other people in the community when I say we stand behind you guys 100% Smiley Keep up the good work and honestly can't wait for UBTC Wink Gonna be a showstopper!!! Noob OUT!! Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

endcoin

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:25:11 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 11:38:29 PM by endcoin

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
In order book i see only 2btc on BID, you want told me this is a support? lol  Roll Eyes
The reason you only see 2BTC on the buy side is cause Bittrex only shows the top 50 orders in the orderbook and it's a tactic whales use to flush out dumps by setting many microbuys and then their big buys underneath the microbuys so people dump into their buys.  Just check out the orderbook and see the top 50 buy orders and they are all like 5 coins here or 2 coins there and then the odd 100 coins here. In my experience this is just a strategy to make people think no one is interested in buying the coin anymore so people who bought higher panic and dump to try to not lose out on their investment totally and then next thing you know....... BOOM price skyrockets back up!! Just listen to TheNoobKidOnTheBlock and be patient with ULTC and hold it and don't give your coins up cheap!! The whole last 4 to 5 days since last pump has all been accumulation if you check the charts!! At least that's my 2 cents Smiley Happy Trading everyone! Hey Devs wanna give us some reassurance everything is still good to go here? Just like a little feedback to know you guys are hard at work Smiley That also helps the community want to hold their coins Smiley Cheers

You are so funny Smiley

Now you have 0.7 BTC and price go down. Where is yours support? Maybe on 1sat ? peace  Grin

EDIT: Now in market history we have only buy and green color. Hmm nice but someone bulid vol and this is not community...
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:48:01 PM

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there
The reason you only see 2BTC on the buy side is cause Bittrex only shows the top 50 orders in the orderbook and it's a tactic whales use to flush out dumps by setting many microbuys and then their big buys underneath the microbuys so people dump into their buys.  Just check out the orderbook and see the top 50 buy orders and they are all like 5 coins here or 2 coins there and then the odd 100 coins here. In my experience this is just a strategy to make people think no one is interested in buying the coin anymore so people who bought higher panic and dump to try to not lose out on their investment totally and then next thing you know....... BOOM price skyrockets back up!! Just listen to TheNoobKidOnTheBlock and be patient with ULTC and hold it and don't give your coins up cheap!! The whole last 4 to 5 days since last pump has all been accumulation if you check the charts!! At least that's my 2 cents Smiley Happy Trading everyone! Hey Devs wanna give us some reassurance everything is still good to go here? Just like a little feedback to know you guys are hard at work Smiley That also helps the community want to hold their coins Smiley Cheers

You are so funny Smiley

Now you have 0.7 BTC and price go down. Where is yours support? Maybe on 1sat ? peace  Grin

EDIT: Now in market history we have only buy and green color. Hmm nice but someone bulid vol and this is not community...
Buy order is normally here but atm i think some whales prepare something
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:30:21 AM

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there

You are so funny Smiley

Way to FUDDING go buddy!! Nice try but you can't shake the Umbrella Tree that easily Wink and once again if you check it's all supermicrobuys filling up the buy order side! Don't take a genius or super experienced trader to figure out what is going on here.  If you are trying to score some more cheap ULTC by spreading some FUD in this thread I regret to inform you that your efforts will go unfulfilled Sad People know that this coin is gonna be big and they are not dumping their coins anytime soon! The whole last 4 days has been steady accumulation if you look at the charts but once again that's just my opinion and people can make their own choices, but I believe this coin is easily worth minimum 300k if not 0.01 a coin Smiley Anyways thanks for the comment my friend and as always Happy Trading Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:05:26 AM

mmmmmmm cheaper coins!! Christmas has come early this year men, buckle up and don't forget your space helmets!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
endcoin

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:16:54 AM

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there

You are so funny Smiley

Way to FUDDING go buddy!! Nice try but you can't shake the Umbrella Tree that easily Wink and once again if you check it's all supermicrobuys filling up the buy order side! Don't take a genius or super experienced trader to figure out what is going on here.  If you are trying to score some more cheap ULTC by spreading some FUD in this thread I regret to inform you that your efforts will go unfulfilled Sad People know that this coin is gonna be big and they are not dumping their coins anytime soon! The whole last 4 days has been steady accumulation if you look at the charts but once again that's just my opinion and people can make their own choices, but I believe this coin is easily worth minimum 300k if not 0.01 a coin Smiley Anyways thanks for the comment my friend and as always Happy Trading Smiley

I dont need these coins. I'll be watching the sinking ship Smiley
Good luck Wink
Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:23:50 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 11:46:24 AM by Harley997

why big day?

Nothing special Sad...
Where is this support?
Buy support is there

You are so funny Smiley

Way to FUDDING go buddy!! Nice try but you can't shake the Umbrella Tree that easily Wink and once again if you check it's all supermicrobuys filling up the buy order side! Don't take a genius or super experienced trader to figure out what is going on here.  If you are trying to score some more cheap ULTC by spreading some FUD in this thread I regret to inform you that your efforts will go unfulfilled Sad People know that this coin is gonna be big and they are not dumping their coins anytime soon! The whole last 4 days has been steady accumulation if you look at the charts but once again that's just my opinion and people can make their own choices, but I believe this coin is easily worth minimum 300k if not 0.01 a coin Smiley Anyways thanks for the comment my friend and as always Happy Trading Smiley

I dont need these coins. I'll be watching the sinking ship Smiley
Good luck Wink
There was a 50 BTC buy order which will most probably re-appear soon. We will all be looking down from the moon laughing at your gay ass Smiley By the end of today it will be worth 200k, i bet you.

PRIMEDICE
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:51:49 PM

I completely agree with Harley about the 50 BTC buy wall is definitely gonna pop up again if not today by tomorrow for sure and I'm sure we are gonna see another rise to over 200k by the end of the week and possibly a new floor for this coin after the next spike because less and less people are willing to sell their ULTC for such low prices!! In my experience when the buy support is all of a sudden gone and it looks like the coin is gonna sink you see a string of dumps from Noobs looking to cut their losses and not lose it all, but not with ULTC!! Even with the buy support gone people are still holding their coins and not willing to sell below 130k from what I'm seeing.  Like I said don't sweat the small drops in price because it will go back up again(at least that's what I think) Thanks for your time and Happy Trading everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:13:08 PM

Yeah I mean the next push above 200k will without a doubt be the new floor, the days of 150ksat will seem like enchant Egyptian times before we know it we'll be above 0.01! Looks like accumulation could be coming to an end as prices slowly go up so prepare yourself for the rocket blast!

PRIMEDICE
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:19:45 PM

Yeah I mean the next push above 200k will without a doubt be the new floor, the days of 150ksat will seem like enchant Egyptian times before we know it we'll be above 0.01! Looks like accumulation could be coming to an end as prices slowly go up so prepare yourself for the rocket blast!
Oh I am ready and strapped in already my friend Smiley I've been nonstop telling people not to buy into whale tactics to get this coin dumped and preaching that this coin is easily worth over 300k if not 0.01 BTC a coin Smiley I love this idea and concept of this coin and can't wait to buy me some UBTC when that comes out because you know that one will be worth even MORE!!! muahahahaha Wink Happy Trading today everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:52:58 PM

Oh I am ready and strapped in already my friend Smiley I've been nonstop telling people not to buy into whale tactics to get this coin dumped and preaching that this coin is easily worth over 300k if not 0.01 BTC a coin Smiley I love this idea and concept of this coin and can't wait to buy me some UBTC when that comes out because you know that one will be worth even MORE!!! muahahahaha Wink Happy Trading today everyone Smiley
Someone just filled 3.4btc buy. Price went up from 136k to 158k, damn looks like this will take off very soon!! Everyone jump on board now!!!!!

And to the other guy who said it will go to the shitter, do you really think that? need to open your eyes sun shine Smiley http://gyazo.com/ca732da3e279874bab52ea8e54649119

PRIMEDICE
Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:00:14 PM

Someone just filled 3.4btc buy. Price went up from 136k to 158.6k, damn looks like this will take off very soon!! Everyone jump on board now!!!!!

And to the other guy who said it will go to the shitter, do you really think that? need to open your eyes sun shine Smiley http://gyazo.com/ca732da3e279874bab52ea8e54649119

PRIMEDICE
Gambiman

Activity: 389

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:12:11 PM

TA is looking good on this coin. Could possibly see 300+ soon. And when I say soon it's in the 12 upcoming hours.
Price now is a bargain.

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: