Hello 2 all good people out there
I checked for Bitcoin some time ago and I was instantly amazed by ideas behind and now I managed to dig a bit deeper and all I can say my feeling is that the system is honest, maybe favorinf the ones who are in it from beginning, but that seems fair to me anyways.... Long story short, I decided to go mining myself (I see it as helping the network and general idea, and this could be the most natural way new bitcoins are released, possibly we're living in big times when real new honest monetary scheme is on its way up...) bla bla, that's something I just needed to say to people around because I'm actually overwhelmed by the power of the people displayed here. Honest, rightful people... That was not so short story
) ... hehe
So primarily I'm interested in best CPU miners.
- The mining program should have ability to run as service (preferrably natively), no problem if it's regular but can be started as service using one of the methods
- Mining program should be able to connect to mining proxy (hope I'm using right terminology) through anonymous HTTP proxy, in this case ISA 2006.
- Mining program should be able to change its priority not to interfere with foreground processes slowing down the regular man's work on a machine.
- Found two programs that act as mining proxy: https://github.com/cdhowie/Bitcoin-mining-proxy
. Second seems to be the branch of first with some new functionalities, right? Which one is better, or is there some other solutions?
- Mining proxy should connect to what? Some pool or what? This is what I still don't understand enough. What would you advice?
Thank you very much for (possible) answers...