Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <--  (Read 151325 times)
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:26:53 AM

Ethan team members (with the lemons!, szenekonzept, Placebo)! Do you guys have something to say? Any news? update? upcoming feature? positive impact? video contest?  We need progress to trust.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:06:14 AM

how the video contest ended? Nobody send anything?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:00:18 PM

Dead ?. no devs no input. dead Sad

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:04:51 PM

Ethan lives ... Take it easy guys. A little patience .  Wink
wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:39:00 PM

Ethan lives ... Take it easy guys. A little patience .  Wink

MEDIC !!!! we got a Pulse...

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
politzer

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:06:07 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 08:23:58 PM by politzer

This coin is not dead. It is like walking dead. Just look at the team members.
Placebo is project manager. Look at his signature. You do not see anything from Ethan in his signature. Just Profitcoin. While he is in Ethancoin team.

szenekonzept, Media and Marketing. He does not even want to spend a few cents to vote on his coin in Bter. I am not a rich guy but I did a trade on bter and got 110 BTR and spent 100 BTR to vote on this damn coin 3 days ago. Maybe I will do more trades to down-vote it next time.

With the Lemon!, Development.  No Ethan promotion even in his signature.

Even Ethan team members do not support their coin very well. Prolly they are busy with other coins and making money. They do not do anything to promote the coin. not even a 10 second video on youtube, an active Facebook page. IF you believe this coin is still alive, Ethan team will kill it definitely. Stop just sitting and playing with your balls and do something instead.
I hope Ethan's ass gets kicked from Bittrex because I have put all my eggs in Ethan's basket. I am ready to loose my investment but at least I can focus on a better coin.
Hey guys! you and me have bet on a dead horse. I hope I am wrong.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:39:13 PM

Placebo is project manager. Look at his signature. You do not see anything from Ethan in his signature. Just Profitcoin. While he is in Ethancoin team.

szenekonzept, Media and Marketing. He does not even want to spend a few cents to vote on his coin in Bter. I am not a rich guy but I did a trade on bter and got 110 BTR and spent 100 BTR to vote on this damn coin 3 days ago. Maybe I will do more trades to down-vote it next time.

Even Ethan team members do not support their coin very well. Prolly they are busy with other coins and making money. They do not do anything to promote the coin. not even a 10 second video on youtube, an active Facebook page. IF you believe this coin is still alive, Ethan team will kill it definitely. Stop just sitting and playing with your balls and do something instead.
I hope Ethan's ass gets kicked from Bittrex because I have put all my eggs in Ethan's basket. I am ready to loose my investment but at least I can focus on a better coin.

You're wrong.
with the lemons!

Activity: 589

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:56:33 PM

I have been working on Android wallet for past few weeks. Today I spent 10 hours working on it, I took breaks only to drink and eat. You just spent 1 minute writing stupid rant.

No-one of us uses BTER, that's why we didn't voted. Placebo changes signature every few weeks to point out cool coins, nothing wrong with that.

You should do something useful instead of posting stupid posts. You can contribute to development or marketing, you can vote for ETHAN or you can plant a tree.

politzer

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:09:23 PM

I have been working on Android wallet for past few weeks. Today I spent 10 hours working on it, I took breaks only to drink and eat. You just spent 1 minute writing stupid rant.

Just for your record, since 09/05/2014 16:57:17  (which is 49 days now) and when the price was 147 sat , I have been buying your shitcoin and I am still holding it and I have been watching its damn price every minutes during past 49 days, even when you were eating or drinking your fucking coffee. So stop calling me stupid. Now that again I review my stupid rant, I see every part was right.

politzer

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:19:10 PM

No-one of us uses BTER, that's why we didn't voted.

Placebo changes signature every few weeks to point out cool coins, nothing wrong with that.

You should do something useful instead of posting stupid posts. You can contribute to development or marketing, you can vote for ETHAN or you can plant a tree.

Placebo can keep mention Ethan along with other cool coins. I guess it is totally free. As for Bter, First go a few pages back and read szenekonzept's post. He mentioned he does not have enough BTR and fund to vote. Don't forget to open your eyes first, before opening your mouth.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:24:21 PM

Placebo changes signature every few weeks to point out cool coins, nothing wrong with that.

Placebo can keep mention Ethan along with other cool coins. I guess it is totally free. As for Bter, First go a few pages back and read szenekonzept's post. He mentioned he does not have enough BTR and fund to vote. Don't forget to open your eyes first, before opening your mouth.

Indeed, as i'm a project leader of ethan and several other coins.
politzer

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:30:06 PM

Well. If I were you, I would not mention it in public.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:31:38 PM

Why? it is clearly stated in this thread.
politzer

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:34:52 PM

Why? it is clearly stated in this thread.
Never mind brother

politzer

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:43:46 PM

Just for your record, since 09/05/2014 16:57:17  (which is 49 days now) and when the price was 147 sat , I have been buying your shitcoin and I am still holding it and I have been watching its damn price every minutes during past 49 days, even when you were eating or drinking your fucking coffee. So stop calling me stupid. Now that again I review my stupid rant, I see every part was right.
By the way, I have a facebook page with over 20k fans and a youtube channel with over 3 million views and almost 2000 subscribers. I could help you promote this coin there but how can I do it while I am not sure about its future?

with the lemons!

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:38:27 AM

By the way, I have a facebook page with over 20k fans and a youtube channel with over 3 million views and almost 2000 subscribers. I could help you promote this coin there but how can I do it while I am not sure about its future?

Don't be angry, I bought 0.5M when it was at 150 (I have 5M in total) and I'm not angry. One of my friends bought at 220. Price can always go up, price can always go down.

Whole team is working hard on this coin (especially me Cheesy), I think it will start to yield fruits soon.
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:10:05 AM

placebo is doing great with roscoin... and ethan did very well a few weeks back... enjoy the waves friend
politzer

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:24:49 AM

Don't be angry, I bought 0.5M when it was at 150 (I have 5M in total) and I'm not angry. One of my friends bought at 220. Price can always go up, price can always go down.

Whole team is working hard on this coin (especially me Cheesy), I think it will start to yield fruits soon.
I also had a purchase at 258 sats during that dump and then several purchases at lower prices. Well. We are waiting for Ethan's fruit then..

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:37:19 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

Are we save? today is 19th

I know why your pray will never be answered!
with the lemons!

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:40:04 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

Are we save? today is 19th

Yes, we are safe, we had about 1 BTC volume in 7 days.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: