Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <--  (Read 151315 times)
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:48:41 PM

What is wrong with this synchronization wallet ... Dev, you can fix this problem? ?

the normal wallet? works fine! Whats  wrong with your CABS LOCK can you please fix that?
And  if you still think, you are rexperiecing a problem, then take some time to descibe it in a way, we can help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:17:03 PM

I'm pretty surprised too, as i thought there was enough volume, but it looks like there was not enough. More then 30 coins were de-listed.

But we all need to ask the question, why was there no trading, even after the android staking screenshot?

Anyway it is not the end of the world. For example: Dope was trading on mintpal and was de-listed and was only available on allcoin, and it all came back, so the main focus would be/ or should be get it back on a exchange, and move from there.

Mom son fuck you, scammers

Scammer of what?

Facts:

DEV is still around
DEV is still working
DEV is moving slowly to add new functionalities
Traders were not willing to trade on Bittrex because they jump on each shitcoin for quick profit (what is allowed, as i do that too, but then you don't have to complain or start saying scammers when a coin got delisted). The coin was not delisted because of a DEV leaving the coin, it was delisted because of lack of interest. That is it.

politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:41:05 PM

I'm pretty surprised too, as i thought there was enough volume, but it looks like there was not enough. More then 30 coins were de-listed.

But we all need to ask the question, why was there no trading, even after the android staking screenshot?

Anyway it is not the end of the world. For example: Dope was trading on mintpal and was de-listed and was only available on allcoin, and it all came back, so the main focus would be/ or should be get it back on a exchange, and move from there.

Scammer of what?

Facts:

DEV is still around
DEV is still working
Traders were not willing to trade on Bittrex because they jump on each shitcoin for quick profit (what is allowed, as i do that too, but then you don't have to complain or start saying scammers when a coin got delisted). The coin was not delisted because of a DEV leaving the coin, it was delisted because of lack of interest. That is it.

Dev is around? Does it matter if he is around or not?
People jump on shitcoin? This time I agree with you. They jump on Roscoin.
Lack of interest?  yes. why? Because you didn't do anything after launching the coin? Why people should be interested in the coin while there has not been any progress in it. Why people should support it? Because of your blond hair or big nose Kris? I have something special for you scammers soon.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:49:28 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 05:05:03 PM by placebo

Scammer of what?

Facts:

DEV is still around
DEV is still working

Lack of interest?  yes. why? Because you didn't do anything after launching the coin? Why people should be interested in the coin while there has not been any progress in it. Why people should support it? Because of your blond hair or big nose Kris? I have something special for you scammers soon.

Any progress? What the fuck are you talking about? There is a android staking wallet in progress. Development takes time, a lot of time. What have you been doing then just complaining and complaining, nothing. DEV is still around here, and is still working on the coin. I believe that you don't understand the word of scammer. Scamming people means leaving a coin after launch. Everything that is written in the roadmap is delivered or is still pending to be delivered, there are no target dates or time, so nothing is here to say that Ethan is a scam coin.

Do you know why you are sad? It is because Altcointips pumped Ethancoin to 386 sats and you bought at those price, and you lost a lot of money. Before Altcointips pump Ethan was trading at 10 sats and it was still trading above those 10 sats!!!! We don't have control over pumpers & dumpers, we only have control about delivering the roadmap. Anonsend delivered? I think it is, Anonchat delivered, i think it is. Android Staking wallet in progress, i think it is.

So please explain me who is the scammer here? Certainly not DEV as Ethan was trading at 10 sats before the pump from Altcointips! So if you have somebody to blame then it is yourself to pump into a pump & dump.

politzer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:36:59 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 05:49:16 PM by politzer

Scammer of what?

Facts:

DEV is still around
DEV is still working

Lack of interest?  yes. why? Because you didn't do anything after launching the coin? Why people should be interested in the coin while there has not been any progress in it. Why people should support it? Because of your blond hair or big nose Kris? I have something special for you scammers soon.

Any progress? What the fuck are you talking about? There is a android staking wallet in progress. Development takes time, a lot of time. What have you been doing then just complaining and complaining, nothing. DEV is still around here, and is still working on the coin. I believe that you don't understand the word of scammer. Scamming people means leaving a coin after launch. Everything that is written in the roadmap is delivered or is still pending to be delivered, there are no target dates or time, so nothing is here to say that Ethan is a scam coin.

Do you know why you are sad? It is because Altcointips pumped Ethancoin to 386 sats and you bought at those price, and you lost a lot of money. Before Altcointips pump Ethan was trading at 10 sats and it was still trading above those 10 sats!!!! We don't have control over pumpers & dumpers, we only have control about delivering the roadmap. Anonsend delivered? I think it is, Anonchat delivered, i think it is. Android Staking wallet in progress, i think it is.

So please explain me who is the scammer here? Certainly not DEV as Ethan was trading at 10 sats before the pump from Altcointips! So if you have somebody to blame then it is yourself to pump into a pump & dump.

As I mentioned before I didn't loose lots of money. Just 0.25-0.26 BTC which is nothing. But your fake promises caused that  not pump and dump. As you are doing exactly for Roscoin now. I didn't buy your shitcoin at 386. Why am I complaining? Because during past 2 months I trusted you and at every price I kept buying and supporting your shitcoin. You see I have over 800,000 Ethans and I bought more than 700,000 of them at low price when you and your scammer friends were lying about the Android wallet, video contest everyday.
Development takes time? haha yes when you are busy with scamming people on several projects at same time it should take time. If you had focused on them one by one it wold have not taken much time.
Building a website or windows wallet is not called a Roadmap. They are necessary things for the first launch. Look at your development. Even after 2 months your Ethan and Roscoin wallet have problem let alone your upcoming Android staking wallet. DO NOT PLAY WITH WORDS DUDE. You can't cleanup your mess by this game. It's time to spend your BTCs on hiring a lawyer Mr. Linthoudt.....

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:48:38 PM

If nobody is creating a video for the video contest is that Ethancoin problem? There is still a video contest running but without any videos what should we do?
politzer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:50:47 PM

If nobody is creating a video for the video contest is that Ethancoin problem? There is still a video contest running but without any videos what should we do?

Matias said 3 groups were working on it. Should I attach it now? I have its screenshot.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:52:24 PM

Matias said 3 groups were working on it. Should I attach it now? I have its screenshot.

I didn't see any post of any video's here... maybe i miss that one. I know that some people were planning to make a video, but please, if you can give me the link of the video's on youtube or so then you are welcome to show it.
politzer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:54:15 PM

Hey Sissy  you might have been busy with several projects and not remember these things but I have been checking this thread every single day and every single hour. So I easily remember who said what during past 2 months. Maybe that's why I am complaining very much. In Progress We Scamm.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:01:18 PM

Hey Sissy  you might have been busy with several projects and not remember these things but I have been checking this thread every single day and every single hour. So I easily remember who said what during past 2 months. Maybe that's why I am complaining very much. In Progress We Scamm.

So show me the youtube video's? Several projects? I believe you know that ROScoin is my coin and that is clearly stated in the POD and that i'm investing in ICO, other coins, promoting other coins, etc.

Ethancoin was run by J and me as marketing person. Then we decided to give away 50% of the premine coins to add a new person in the group and he took over most of the activity on Ethancoin and i step a little aside.
politzer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:11:29 PM

So show me the youtube video's? Several projects? I believe you know that ROScoin is my coin and that is clearly stated in the POD and that i'm investing in ICO, other coins, promoting other coins, etc.

Ethancoin was run by J and me as marketing person. Then we decided to give away 50% of the premine coins to add a new person in the group and he took over most of the activity on Ethancoin and i step a little aside.

Show you youtube video? Are you kidding me? If there was a youtube video how could I complain now? You get my point but pretend something else. Well you might be smart but not that much. I said it was one of your lies from Ethan team. That three groups are working on video but no outcome. Even somebody donated 100,000 Ethans for the first prize.
Thats a shame. After 2 months you post a screenshot of Android wallet? My 10 yo nephew can make lots of them by photoshop..lol..
You know why Ethan failed? Because a stupid team was behind it.
This is my attitude. I might willingly donate 10BTC to a charity but if someone cons me 10 sats I can not tolerate it.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:13:27 PM

It's been longtime that szenekonzept is silent. Come on! say something. Tell us about the video contest. Time is almost over. I remember a generous guy donated 100,000 Ethans for the first prize and you said that 3 groups are working on video contest. So where is the outcome? where is Android wallet? It is time to answer.

video-contest: Yeah I wonder what the hell these three video teams are doing, I have some contact data from two of them, i will check that out and perhaps I can help them.

szenekonzept gave you a answer only a few days ago. So how can you complain about something when you are checking the thread day by day. Currently there are just no video's available so the video contest cannot be closed or we cannot say there is a winner etc.

And about Android Staking wallet, it takes time or do you want to test it with a untested wallet and lose your coins? Then you have a reason to complain. Your points are very wake, my friend, very wake.

SCAM means :

1. Leaving the coin after ICO money was received - Not happened
2. Not delivery anything in the roadmap - We deliver Ethansend and Ethanchat as there was a hard fork necessary to have this added

If on the thread nobody is talking then the Ethan team also don't need to talk if there are no updates to give. The thread has been quiet for a few days last months, so what should we post 'Goodmorning', 'Good day', 'Goodnight'?
politzer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:26:38 PM

It's been longtime that szenekonzept is silent. Come on! say something. Tell us about the video contest. Time is almost over. I remember a generous guy donated 100,000 Ethans for the first prize and you said that 3 groups are working on video contest. So where is the outcome? where is Android wallet? It is time to answer.

video-contest: Yeah I wonder what the hell these three video teams are doing, I have some contact data from two of them, i will check that out and perhaps I can help them.

szenekonzept gave you a answer only a few days ago. So how can you complain about something when you are checking the thread day by day. Currently there are just no video's available so the video contest cannot be closed or we cannot say there is a winner etc.

And about Android Staking wallet, it takes time or do you want to test it with a untested wallet and lose your coins? Then you have a reason to complain. Your points are very wake, my friend, very wake.

SCAM means :

2. Not delivery anything in the roadmap - We deliver Ethansend and Ethanchat as there was a hard fork necessary to have this added

If on the thread nobody is talking then the Ethan team also don't need to talk if there are no updates to give. The thread has been quiet for a few days last months, so what should we post 'Goodmorning', 'Good day', 'Goodnight'?

Have you seen the movie  Taxi Driver? I am Robert Deniro in that movie. Good whatever.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:35:40 PM

SCAM means :

Have you seen the movie  Taxi Driver? I am Robert Deniro in that movie. Good whatever.

No i haven't see this movie. Lets ask DEV to post his wallet and if he have Ethancoins then it is more then clear that he is still working on the coin, why else he would have coins?

with the lemons!

Activity: 589

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:08:50 PM

I hope this is enough evidence that we are not running away.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:18:57 PM

@Politzer,

So do you still think that DEV don't care about his coin? I believe when you own 2M coins and knowing that a lot of the premine coins were giveaway then he bought his coin even at a lot higher level then ICO price. I believe before talking about scam or scammers you maybe could have checked with the people that run the coin, don't you think?

Maybe you can ask him, how many hours/days/weeks he has been working on this coin? This is not a ICB, PRO, SHIBE, USB coin, you know. This is a coin with still a DEV working on it + he has a lot of coins himself BOUGHT A LOT HIGHER!!! then the current price.

Edit: So maybe you can say something like 'Excuse me, i'm wrong, but it would be nice to keep us more updated' something like that.
politzer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:04:57 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 08:23:26 PM by politzer

@Politzer,

So do you still think that DEV don't care about his coin? I believe when you own 2M coins and knowing that a lot of the premine coins were giveaway then he bought his coin even at a lot higher level then ICO price. I believe before talking about scam or scammers you maybe could have checked with the people that run the coin, don't you think?

Maybe you can ask him, how many hours/days/weeks he has been working on this coin? This is not a ICB, PRO, SHIBE, USB coin, you know. This is a coin with still a DEV working on it + he has a lot of coins himself BOUGHT A LOT HIGHER!!! then the current price.

Edit: So maybe you can say something like 'Excuse me, i'm wrong, but it would be nice to keep us more updated' something like that.

Well. I didn't see any ask for apology during past months because of delaying in Android wallet or being delisted from Bittrex or C-cex. Don't forget you can not force people to buy your product. You only can encourage them by releasing innovative and novel features.  It is good to see the DEV is still alive and able to read and write sometimes. After being delisted from Bittrex and C-cex and while there is no market for Ethan, at least we expected to hear something from him about future plan and what to do with our worthless coins.

As for his balance, he owns over 2M coins now. There are two possibilities. 1- Because of lack of management his coin was kicked from C-Cex and Bittrex. Apparently Cryptsy and Bter wont add it due to lack of interest in voting by investors. The only vote in Bter is mine. So he doesn't know how to do with that 2M coins now and he is someone like us now.

2- He is continuing to work on the project and has a good plan for his 2M coins to sell them somewhere else at least much higher than 173 sats.

If the option one is right, I can't do anything with it and he doesn't deserve to be the DEV.
If option 2 is right I can do a big favor to the DEV and sell my 800000 Ethans at 50 sats. So he can have 3M coins for his future plan and make a nice profit. How about that?

PS 1: considering the DEV is working on Android staking wallet at least for Ethan and Ros (for now I am not sure about more coins), I would like to know which one will be released sooner?

PS 2: Here is my idea. I don't think your fictional Android staking wallet releases soon? You know why? Because if it was supposed to be released in for example 2-3 weeks, the Ethan team would spend 1.4 BTC to save their coin in Bittrex and after releasing the new wallet (which I believe it wont be a very fantastic or miracle feature) they could make nice profit.

PS 3: He really didn't buy even one coin as of September 8th while the price was pretty cheap?

PS 4: PS 1, PS 2 and PS 3 are not Play Station 1, 2 and 3.

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:05:04 PM

What is wrong with this synchronization wallet ... Dev, you can fix this problem? ?

the normal wallet? works fine! Whats  wrong with your CABS LOCK can you please fix that?
And  if you still think, you are rexperiecing a problem, then take some time to descibe it in a way, we can help you.

Wallet synchronizes more than 24 hours. How do I disable it for a moment and turn on, it shows that drew 45% of the blocks and after a while shows that only 16%.
Version v1.1.2.0

All the best dev for your hard work and your entire team, to Ethan was again great.  Smiley
tukho

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:57:50 AM

Damn, for asynchronous, do cunt.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
tuankiet716

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:18:47 AM

No sync wallet
any working nodes?
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: