Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP CRASH BITCOIN  (Read 9043 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:15:10 AM

I think BTC distribution should have restarted at the time of fixing the exploit.  Also, recognize that BTC does have a life cycle and it will die eventually.  I believe we are nearing the end of that life cycle.  All I am asking, whether you adopt my view point of fairness or not, is that community members accelerate the decline of BTC by promoting centralized mining.  

Yes, you think and you have an opinion and you're sharing it.  You are voting by not using the software.  Those who are using it have elected to do so, so they've cast their votes, too.  Why promote centralization in a democratic -- if not at times seemingly anarchic -- community?

And why would someone just suddenly agree to *help destroy a multibillion-dollar market* if they don't agree with you?  Huh

...You sure you've thought this through?  Good luck getting a profiting miner to stop so he can help devalue the currency he just mined Smiley

Mining's natural tendency appears to be towards centralization.  Promoting centralization doesn't require one to stop mining, it actually requires the developers to slowly make changes that will incentivize centralization. 

Developers can and will turn against bitcoin because it gets them to work for free which is total crap.  At the end of the day, open source developers are exploited by investors in the bitcoin community. 
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:16:00 AM

Community,

Promote centralization of the Bitcoin mining network.  It will crash soon after.  

Why should the community do this?  Name one good thing Bitcoin has done for you other than reducing transaction fees.  You can't.  Bitcoin hasn't ended the fed, hasn't fixed the divide of wealth in society, has hindered our economy more than it has helped, has promoted corruption on a massively unprecedented scale…

PROMOTE CENTRALIZATION TO END BITCOIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=armNJPSFOCI

Name one realistic manner in which BTC has hindered our economy.   Obviously it has made a lot of people a lot of money, but most importantly it has opened a whole new door to how money can be stored and used.

If you need to move a large amount of money, you can now do so on a thumbdrive without having to wait for a bankwire, or carry a suitcase full of cash.

embezzlement, fraud, and corruption.  It got many open source developers to work for free which is crap that I hate.  

Not to forget the potential to turn into a ponzi scheme.  When mining is centralized it will be like buying air from a company.  Mining will become centralized!!

When Satoshi and Winklevii dump on you and you realize they invested practically nothing, you will understand

So are you looking at it strictly from an investment standpoint?   Obviously like any speculative investment, there is a chance of losing a portion (or all), of your investment.   If you are looking at it as a way to transact, BTC is something that truly has never been done before.   That is really significant to be a part of that.  
SirKoin99

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 05:20:47 AM

Lol OP keep dreaming. You got to be just trolling? Attention seeking like a little kid...
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:31:04 AM

So are you looking at it strictly from an investment standpoint?   Obviously like any speculative investment, there is a chance of losing a portion (or all), of your investment.   If you are looking at it as a way to transact, BTC is something that truly has never been done before.   That is really significant to be a part of that.  

I hate bitcoin from an investment perspective.  I like the technology and math.  The tech has lots of valuable implementations.  I do not think that currency is the best implementation. 

List of things I don't like about bitcoin…

1) exploitation of open source developers for investor profits
2) lack of functionality
3) lack of economic productivity
4) embezzlement, greed, corruption
5) profits are only made from investment of financial capital while labor results in 0 profits
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:33:16 AM

Seriously, developer's efforts and gains were socialized for zero profit while total d-bags like the winklevii made a killing off of investing with daddy's money.  That is disgusting!!!
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:34:00 AM

Seriously, developer's efforts and gains were socialized for zero profit while total d-bags like the winklevii made a killing off of investing with daddy's money.  That is disgusting!!!

THIS IS THE REAL REASON WHY BTC MUST DIE!!!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:36:35 AM

I hate bitcoin from an investment perspective.  I like the technology and math.  The tech has lots of valuable implementations.  I do not think that currency is the best implementation. 

2) lack of functionality
5) profits are only made from investment of financial capital while labor results in 0 profits

Hey vintagetrex, look at this accurate quote:
"Lol OP keep dreaming. You got to be just trolling? Attention seeking like a little kid..." ~SirKoin99

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:39:11 AM

2) lack of functionality

Hey vintagetrex, look at this accurate quote:
"Lol OP keep dreaming. You got to be just trolling? Attention seeking like a little kid..." ~SirKoin99

I don't get it…

Anyways, the economic system needs changes.  This "make money by investing your daddy's money" is total bull shit.  Make money by investing your brain or labor.  However, BTC does the exact opposite of this.  It takes value created by open source developers and delivers that value to douche bag investors such as Winklevii
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:41:42 AM

How can anyone get behind the exploitation of open source developers for the profits of Wall Street investors??  That is a disgusting business model.  That is the bitcoin model. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:46:18 AM

Can anyone explain why BTC is worth $8 billion instead of $1 billion??

...NOPE
sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:50:42 AM

vintagetrex,

Have you always been such a bitcoin troll?  You've been around the forum for over a year, were you always so down on bitcoin or did something just go really wrong for you recently and that's why you seem to be so trollish on BTC?  I'm just curious, can you explain your story with something more than "mwa ha ha ha!"?
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:13:33 AM

vintagetrex,

Have you always been such a bitcoin troll?  You've been around the forum for over a year, were you always so down on bitcoin or did something just go really wrong for you recently and that's why you seem to be so trollish on BTC?  I'm just curious, can you explain your story with something more than "mwa ha ha ha!"?

Yes,

I am fairly new to bitcoin.  I have known and understood bitcoin for about 18 months.  Other than being a full time student I previously worked summer internships as an inventor/theorist/developer for Exxon Mobil's Upstream Research Company.  My work was confidential.  

There is a big greed game being played in U.S. finance.  People with money are always trying to play an anticompetitive strategy against laborers.  When you work for a large company, they only offer you a one time payment of $1000 for an invention, even if it makes the company $1,000,000,000.  This is the contract you sign when you begin work, and it is the only contract used by fortune 500 companies.  The environment is completely anti competitive.  

So, where does the money go if you create an invention/product that profits billions of USD for the company in return for $1000?
the answer: shareholders, investors who didn't lift a finger

Bitcoin is the same but worse!!! They pay $0 to open source developers who create software that has produced billions in profits for… investors.  Someone who didn't contribute a line of code to the protocol or ever compute a single hash has made billions on bitcoin.  They haven't produced a single thing yet they have profited, moved up in society, secured a better life for their children, all while open source developers were left groveling over 1 paid position and 1 kicked back ASIC miner.  

THAT IS DISGUSTING

But wait, it gets worse.  You might ask, well why don't innovators not work for the large companies and pursue patents for themselves.  Well,… the same investment money has lobbied the USPTO so it is very inefficient and impractical for individuals or even start ups to utilize profitably.  

Innovators have 4 options:
1) start a company for the invention which will likely beaten by a larger company who may see the promise in your invention at a later time
2) file for patent which is a losing investment because you will be bust by a larger company
3) get low balled by corporate america
4) give tech away for free (open source) and hopefully get some altruistic feeling from it
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:19:20 AM

How to fight back against the corruption of investment

• predict their position (long on bitcoin)
  • analyze market liquidity (low)
  • recognize flaws in the bitcoin model (centralized mining)
  • decide your advantage (mobility, small investment in BTC)
  • make a plan
1) sell your BTC
2) promote centralization
3) have BTC crash
AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:21:38 AM

StorJ has not been released yet.  It likely will not be released for some time as there is growing dissent in the bitcoin community where developers feel they have been exploited by investors.  

So you want us to crash something we currently have that works because we have your word that a new coin that hasn't been released or had the code peer reviewed is coming out.

Um, dude, pass me the bowl. I want some of what you are smoking.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:22:36 AM

Also, Jeff Garzik's Bitpay has recently created a service called BitAuth.  The underlying cryptographic technology was invented by me.  I pitched the concept for a web start up at a bitcoin meet up in March.  Within 3 months the technology had been ripped by Jeff Garzik and implemented on Bitpay.

Within 1 month it was re-ripped from Bitpay and launched as a decentralized project called Block Auth.  At least block auth has a sense of humor about it as the name is clearly playing on "knock off"
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:29:22 AM

Also, Jeff Garzik's Bitpay has recently created a service called BitAuth.  The underlying cryptographic technology was invented by me.  I pitched the concept for a web start up at a bitcoin meet up in March.  Within 3 months the technology had been ripped by Jeff Garzik and implemented on Bitpay.

Within 1 month its war re-ripped from Bitpay and launched as a decentralized project called Block Auth.  

Hah.... now i see where your hate comes from. Guess what boho?, the concept "might" be from you but you couldnt do a damn thing to bring it to life. Now you just hate btc because of you cant gain anything?

LOL why dont you just kill yourself then?

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:31:42 AM

I was on the StorJ team at the Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon.  I already stated that I designed and help implement datacoin, with my specific contributions being the proof of work/storage algorithm.  

On day 2 of the Hackathon, we are clearly going to be awarded $250k and win.  Some guy on the team starts fighting with me because he wants more money for himself.  I end up leaving because he is harassing me and I haven't slept.  

So now you have private investors taking source code from the public domain that was contributed by me, making minor changes, paying for equity and then reselling it to the public.  WTF is that?!
seriouscoin

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:34:00 AM

I was on the StorJ team at the Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon.  I already stated that I designed and help implement datacoin, with my specific contributions being the proof of work/storage algorithm.  

On day 2 of the Hackathon, we are clearly going to be awarded $250k and win.  Some guy on the team starts fighting with me because he wants more money for himself.  I end up leaving because he is harassing me and I haven't slept.  

So no you have private investors taking source code from the public domain that was contributed by me, making minor changes, paying for equity and then reselling it to the public.  WTF is that?!

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:34:41 AM

Within 1 month its war re-ripped from Bitpay and launched as a decentralized project called Block Auth.  

Hah.... now i see where your hate comes from. Guess what boho?, the concept "might" be from you but you couldnt do a damn thing to bring it to life. Now you just hate btc because of you cant gain anything?

Because I didn't put any of the profitable features on the website when pitching my start up.  As a result, these companies have ripped completely shit concepts.  I have learned to do this out of necessity.  When people know you're smart, they will send employees just to follow you around and find out what new concepts you have invented.  This is corruption at its worst.  
seriouscoin

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:37:14 AM

Because I didn't put any of the profitable features on the website when pitching my start up.  As a result, these companies have ripped completely shit concepts.  I have learned to do this out of necessity.  When people know you're smart, they will send employees just to follow you around and find out what new concepts you have invented.  This is corruption at its worst.

I hear you. I'm sure they will make copies of this thread and turn them into gold. Fck these corrupted rich ass bitches man.

Only way out is to end this life.

Btw, did you know i contributed in PFsense project? Damn i'm so mad now that i want to kill myself after reading your thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: