Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP CRASH BITCOIN  (Read 9036 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:40:24 AM

I hear you. I'm sure they will make copies of this thread and turn them into gold. Fck these corrupted rich ass bitches man.

Only way out is to end this life.

Actually, the way out is to end this economic system.  This can be done by releasing an alternative economic system that allows its users to gain from actively participating in the disruption of the current economy.  I released a 0 day exploit on how to hack the economy.  As a result, the people who funded the theft of my ideas will be losing their money. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:40:52 AM

I was on the StorJ team at the Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon.  I already stated that I designed and help implement datacoin, with my specific contributions being the proof of work/storage algorithm.  

On day 2 of the Hackathon, we are clearly going to be awarded $250k and win.  Some guy on the team starts fighting with me because he wants more money for himself.  I end up leaving because he is harassing me and I haven't slept.  

So now you have private investors taking source code from the public domain that was contributed by me, making minor changes, paying for equity and then reselling it to the public.  WTF is that?!

If it is your code and you did not release it under a FOSS license, get a lawyer.

Otherwise, tough shit.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:42:51 AM

I was on the StorJ team at the Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon.  I already stated that I designed and help implement datacoin, with my specific contributions being the proof of work/storage algorithm.  

On day 2 of the Hackathon, we are clearly going to be awarded $250k and win.  Some guy on the team starts fighting with me because he wants more money for himself.  I end up leaving because he is harassing me and I haven't slept.  

So now you have private investors taking source code from the public domain that was contributed by me, making minor changes, paying for equity and then reselling it to the public.  WTF is that?!

If it is your code and you did not release it under a FOSS license, get a lawyer.

Otherwise, tough shit.

its not my code its my math (which is way more valuable since theres 100s if not 1000s of people who can write the code but far fewer who can do the math)
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:46:52 AM

Otherwise, tough shit.

I think maybe you are ok with your exploitation.  Your life probably has little meaning or validation for your existence. 

When you become activated for a cause you believe in, you will know.  Fighting for this cause has given my life new meaning.  It has validated my existence. 
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:50:26 AM

Otherwise, tough shit.

Dont listen to him, BitAuth is OpenSource :https://github.com/bitpay/bitauth

I also doubt his integrity that its his "idea" as his purpose of this thread is to "kill" bitcoin out of spice.

Even if its true, i support innovation and growth,  not gaining "profits" for having an "idea".

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:51:22 AM

So whoever asked why Bitcoin is economically bad…

It stifles innovation through greed and corruption (I am with holding several innovations from the community because I will not be compensated for them)

Bitcoin exploited a ton of open source developers for investors

Winklevii

Ponzi

Propaganda

Disinformation
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:56:15 AM

Dont listen to him, BitAuth is OpenSource :https://github.com/bitpay/bitauth

I also doubt his integrity that its his "idea" as his purpose of this thread is to "kill" bitcoin out of spice.

Even if its true, i support innovation and growth,  not gaining "profits" for having an "idea".

I'm really not worried about having this concept jacked from me.  As stated, I intentionally only showed non profitable concepts when trying to launch my start up.  But ya, thats my concept for ubiquitous user authentication.  

Also, BitAuth has investors who are paying for the development and look to profit from BitAuth.  Both the programmer and the investor look to turn a profit from this transaction.  This opportunity was created by me and my brain, the only person not being paid.  

I would be correct in stating my only contribution is information.  However, the programmer's only contribution is information, and the investor's only contribution is likely information (bitcoins).  So how did I do less in bringing this to market??
AliceWonder

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:56:58 AM

Look - Open Source developers do what they do because they have a reason.

For some it is street cred.

For some it is their resume.

For some it is philosophy.

For some it is a hobby.

The truth is without developers, bitcoin wouldn't have happened and the investors would not have made money off of it.

But the truth also is without the investors, bitcoin would still be a nerd currency that no one takes seriously.

Are the investors profiting? Sure, but they also risked money. Those risks don't always work out, but without that risk they took, bitcoin wouldn't have gone anywhere.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:04:16 AM

Look - Open Source developers do what they do because they have a reason.

For some it is street cred.

For some it is their resume.

For some it is philosophy.

For some it is a hobby.

The truth is without developers, bitcoin wouldn't have happened and the investors would not have made money off of it.

But the truth also is without the investors, bitcoin would still be a nerd currency that no one takes seriously.

Are the investors profiting? Sure, but they also risked money. Those risks don't always work out, but without that risk they took, bitcoin wouldn't have gone anywhere.

This is my favorite argument to debunk…  "Investors take all the risks!!"

Well, as a kid I was a prodigy video gamer playing Halo 2.  My teachers said it was a waste of time.  My parents said it was a waste of time.  Everyone I knew said it was a waste of time.  My grades definitely suffered as a result.  Had I not played this game, I would probably have been top ranked in my high school class and attended an Ivy League school.  

Several years later, studies showed that Halo was one of the only games to increase your reasoning IQ.  My reasoning IQ is in the upper 99th percentile.  I have made the best mathematical proofs in crypto currency, some of the best inventions in the world, and this is largely due to my training playing video games as a kid.  Now who took the risk?

Without my risk, crypto currency would not have gone anywhere. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:09:38 AM

The spice must flow!

This thread is now about the planet Arrakis.

how about no
AliceWonder

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:13:45 AM

My reasoning IQ is in the upper 99th percentile.

Delusional.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 07:22:29 AM

vintagetrex

I have a prediction for you:

Bitcoin will be totally unaffected by you, this thread, or any of your brilliant ideas.  It will continue on as if you don't even exist.

Prove me wrong.  Release your alt.  What was that POS called again?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:25:40 AM

vintagetrex

I have a prediction for you:

Bitcoin will be totally unaffected by you, this thread, or any of your brilliant ideas.  It will continue on as if you don't even exist.

Prove me wrong.  Release your alt.  What was that POS called again?

haha we will see man.  I clearly don't expect BTC to immediately collapse as a result of this thread.  I want to gather support for centralizing bitcoin mining.  This will take a few years.  

If BTC was released by a VC planning to use some high profile investors to create a ponzi, such as the Winklevosses… that 184 billion BTC hiccup is starting to look like a pretty huge scam!!!
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:32:27 AM

My project is called the Nemesis
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:33:52 AM

My reasoning IQ is in the upper 99th percentile.

Delusional.

#gifted
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 07:37:02 AM

i heard this before, wish i could remember where,

no matter , the references to Dune above are the best part of the thread

My project is called the Nemesis

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:37:20 AM

Muad'Dib will not allow you to crash Bitcoin.

seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:40:03 AM

The spice must flow!

This thread is now about the planet Arrakis.

OMG i love this game. Best strategy game ever Cheesy
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:52:09 AM

ok I'm done with this thread for the night.  hopefully I can convince people why Bitcoin is not a solution to society's problems but part of the cause
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:56:20 AM

Dude, you have to remember bitcoin is in its infancy. its still in Beta for hells sakes...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: