Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:07:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP CRASH BITCOIN  (Read 9039 times)
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:48:39 PM

Community,

Promote centralization of the Bitcoin mining network.  It will crash soon after.  

Why should the community do this?  Name one good thing Bitcoin has done for you other than reducing transaction fees.  You can't.  Bitcoin hasn't ended the fed, hasn't fixed the divide of wealth in society, has hindered our economy more than it has helped, has promoted corruption on a massively unprecedented scale…

PROMOTE CENTRALIZATION TO END BITCOIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=armNJPSFOCI

Moron.

I Agree. Why theymos don't banned he?

What is the sense of all of this? Promote an alt coin and then the interest to fall bitcoin?  I'm amazed  Grin

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 06:22:26 PM

Community,

Promote centralization of the Bitcoin mining network.  It will crash soon after.  

Why should the community do this?  Name one good thing Bitcoin has done for you other than reducing transaction fees.  You can't.  Bitcoin hasn't ended the fed, hasn't fixed the divide of wealth in society, has hindered our economy more than it has helped, has promoted corruption on a massively unprecedented scale…

PROMOTE CENTRALIZATION TO END BITCOIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=armNJPSFOCI
It's just a selfie. Lost me at "Hi, in this video I'll be talking about..."
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:24:30 PM

You're total crazy with your project  Grin

And if you want to know something, your project will fall in the next time Wink

███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
bellgarath1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:25:19 PM

We all need to do our owe homework, and use more then one source.  I prefer to use at least three or more.

Jerry
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 06:56:22 PM

HELP CRASH BITCOIN ..??
I am certain you could find some enthusiastic support for "crashing" some alt coins.  Cheesy

I am in.

What was the name of vintagetrex's POS alt coin?  Let's start there.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:59:36 PM

This person has to be joking. He has to be truly high. Because, yup, everyone will just crash Bitcoin.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:13:45 PM

HELP CRASH BITCOIN ..??
I am certain you could find some enthusiastic support for "crashing" some alt coins.  Cheesy

I am in.

What was the name of vintagetrex's POS alt coin?  Let's start there.

I did a quick search and the last 40 posts he has made almost entirely in this thread (what a waste)
Someone will know the name of his alt coin, or I'm sure we can look forward to him returning and telling us.

@vintagetrex BTC is too successful for you to do any real damage:
Chill out and have some fun.

vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:46:44 PM

Bitcoin was clearly a huge scam that most of you fell for. It's laughable that you think Satoshi was some anonymous genius working as a lone wolf.  Satoshi is an anonymous front for an embezzlement, rat hole scam performed by an organization.  

The clues to this lie in the obvious corruption that can be seen with the 184 billion BTC exploit.  It's pretty sad how the community has had their altruistic beliefs misled.  

It's actually not against your own interest to sell your BTC and then promote it's demise. 
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 08:48:43 PM

Bitcoin was clearly a huge scam that most of you fell for. It's laughable that you think Satoshi was some anonymous genius working as a lone wolf.  Satoshi is an anonymous front for an embezzlement, rat hole scam performed by an organization.  

The clues to this lie in the obvious corruption that can be seen with the 184 billion BTC exploit.  It's pretty sad how the community has had their altruistic beliefs misled. 

Well, you do have a couple of good points there but I am not sure about your conclusions.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:49:36 PM

HELP CRASH BITCOIN ..??
I am certain you could find some enthusiastic support for "crashing" some alt coins.  Cheesy

I am in.

What was the name of vintagetrex's POS alt coin?  Let's start there.

I did a quick search and the last 40 posts he has made almost entirely in this thread (what a waste)
Someone will know the name of his alt coin, or I'm sure we can look forward to him returning and telling us.

@vintagetrex BTC is too successful for you to do any real damage:
Chill out and have some fun.

Vintagetrex(the OP) is trying to promote an altcoin called, Datacoin. He mentioned it in this thread. And he's on some heavy drugs as well.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:50:32 PM

Vintagetrex(the OP) is trying to promote an altcoin called, Datacoin. He mentioned it in this thread. And he's on some heavy drugs as well.

no, I am not promoting datacoin
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:52:31 PM

Below is the quote where you said it in this thread on Page 3, You are trying to promote, Datacoin. There's no point in lying.

I love the technology, the decentralized consensus is awesome.  I am a crypto 2.0 developer and see awesome potential in the technology but Bitcoin is not the potential.  This was and is a bubble caused by Fed inflation that will end as soon as mining is centralized.  

My sources are me, my experience, mathematical skill, and implementations of the technology make me a valid source.

I did the math proofs for datacoin's algorithm on the Alt block chains forum in November 2013.  Datacoin is one of the most innovative ledgers out there and it is being used to launch StorJ, the first Crypto 2.0 to hit the market.  

Shocked
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:54:47 PM

Below is the quote where you said it, You are trying to promote, Datacoin. There's no point in lying.

I love the technology, the decentralized consensus is awesome.  I am a crypto 2.0 developer and see awesome potential in the technology but Bitcoin is not the potential.  This was and is a bubble caused by Fed inflation that will end as soon as mining is centralized.  

My sources are me, my experience, mathematical skill, and implementations of the technology make me a valid source.

I did the math proofs for datacoin's algorithm on the Alt block chains forum in November 2013.  Datacoin is one of the most innovative ledgers out there and it is being used to launch StorJ, the first Crypto 2.0 to hit the market.  

Shocked

AND THEN I SAY HOW THE TEAM MEMBERS FOR STORJ KICKED ME OFF THEIR TEAM SO OBVIOUSLY IM NOT PROMOTING THEM
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 08:55:46 PM

Below is the quote where you said it, You are trying to promote, Datacoin. There's no point in lying.

Shocked

AND THEN I SAY HOW THE TEAM MEMBERS FOR STORJ KICKED ME OFF THEIR TEAM SO OBVIOUSLY IM NOT PROMOTING THEM

What did you do to get kicked off?

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:56:48 PM

HELP CRASH BITCOIN ..??
I am certain you could find some enthusiastic support for "crashing" some alt coins.  Cheesy

Yeah I hate how many alt coins there are that are just the same darn thing. I don't know why op tried to find people to help him crash Bitcoin on a Bitcoin forum  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Currently held as collateral by monbux
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:57:52 PM

The clues to this lie in the obvious corruption that can be seen with the 184 billion BTC exploit.  It's pretty sad how the community has had their altruistic beliefs misled.  

It's actually not against your own interest to sell your BTC and then promote it's demise. 

What clues then are indicated by corruption in other markets (e.g. DOGE forks, pump-and-dumps, etc.).  You conclusion that corruption implicates an organization is plausible, but a non-sequitur, don't you think?

By the way, you're still forgetting that the community *voted* to support the 184 billion BTC exploit fix.  If they didn't, nobody would be on the current blockchain.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:58:09 PM

HELP CRASH BITCOIN ..??

Yeah I hate how many alt coins there are that are just the same darn thing. I don't know why op tried to find people to help him crash Bitcoin on a Bitcoin forum  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I would promote crashing alt coins as well.  Shall we start there??

Plan

1) Crash 3 alt coins
2) Crash bitcoin
Fiftysven

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:35:32 PM

N1 try  Grin hf gl with crashing bitcoin Wink
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 10:47:36 PM

Some of us might help you take down DataCoin so you can get back at them for kicking you off the team.  But you would have to pay us in BTC.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:15:57 AM

HELP CRASH BITCOIN ..??

I would promote crashing alt coins as well.  Shall we start there??

Plan

1) Crash 3 alt coins
2) Crash bitcoin

Where have you been all of my crypto life !? Grin

People living during the late 1700s were in a situation similar to the one we're in now. They had shitbanks with their printing presses and we have shitdevs/exchanges with their right clickers. Once again, history is repeating itself.

"Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve" by the Corbett Report
http://youtu.be/5IJeemTQ7Vk

@ darkota  Kiss

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: