Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LottoShares - Dice 0% Edge - 80LTS Airdrop to all DOGE owners  (Read 62707 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gz369

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:17:32 AM

https://i.imgur.com/0P3NvPn.jpg
都12小时过去了,那81个LTS还一直未确认。

嘗試“修復錢包”命令。
不会搞啊!!!

Go to 幫助 --> 調試窗口。

这个我知道,就不知道那条命令是修复。

https://i.imgur.com/stcItXn.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:44:02 AM

https://i.imgur.com/0P3NvPn.jpg
都12小时过去了,那81个LTS还一直未确认。

嘗試“修復錢包”命令。
不会搞啊!!!

Go to 幫助 --> 調試窗口。

这个我知道,就不知道那条命令是修复。

https://i.imgur.com/stcItXn.jpg

Roll Eyes

bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:03:06 PM

i was able to successfully import my btc, doge etc. keys

the only problem are the PTS keys:

- they are in the official distribution list
- when i import the corresponding private key i get the following error message:
"Error adding key to wallet (code -4)"

can anyone help?
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:08:52 PM

- when i import the corresponding private key i get the following error message:

can anyone help?

I imported PTS keys just fine.  The same as AGS and BTC.
bitdraw

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:49:43 PM

can anyone help?

I imported PTS keys just fine.  The same as AGS and BTC.

problem solved.. they were already imported through the MMC keys i think.
bitdraw

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:53:54 PM

any other exchanges planned for lottoshares?
KillerByte

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:09:40 PM

any other exchanges planned for lottoshares?

Yes, and see http://forum.lottoshares.org/topic/6/bter-to-support-lottoshares-distribution
milan74

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:10:50 AM

just saw this notice, i have share coin, and i will claim it
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:33:29 AM

Hey Freetrade, great work.  But, is there anything else going on to promote LottoShares?  I fear it will fail like Chancecoin and other coins that don't do any other advertising. Will it trade on an exchange?

Exchanges will pick up only slowly, as volume will not be high initially. Advertising is inappropriate, as it attracts speculators IMO.

I like this project precisely because it is not suitable for quick profits (except only by playing the Lottery), being more about a novel concept, and having some fun with the structure of cryptocurrency blockchains.
pharesim

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:37:30 AM

The asset exchange has another seller, with very good prices compared to past trades. Lowest offer is 16000 satoshis, ~0.10$
FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:29:01 PM

Breaking - LTS has just been added to Bter exchange -

https://bter.com/trade/lts_btc

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:29:37 PM

Breaking - LTS has just been added to Bter exchange -

https://bter.com/trade/lts_btc

Awesome.
milan74

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:18:31 PM

Hi dev, thanks for your great work.

6.6% FootballCoin - 7080 coins to each of the users on the distribution list (80 coins available for use immediately)

May i ask when it the rest 7000 coins will be distributed besides the 80?
Thx
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:18:56 PM

i'm trying to claim my lottoshares from bitshare-pts following this guide:
http://forum.lottoshares.org/topic/12/how-to-claim-your-lts
but i don't understand step 1).
How can i create another bitsarepts wallet?
launching BitShares-PTS.exe i'm not able to setting up \AppData\Roaming\BitShares-PTS path.

So i can setup only one bitshare-pts wallet.

how can i install two bitshare-pts wallet to generate two wallet.dat on the same pc?

thank you very much!!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:38:31 PM

Hi dev, thanks for your great work.

6.6% FootballCoin - 7080 coins to each of the users on the distribution list (80 coins available for use immediately)

May i ask when it the rest 7000 coins will be distributed besides the 80?
Thx

http://forum.lottoshares.org/topic/11/lottoshares-distribution

FootballCoin (6.6%)

6.6% of the shares were distributed to users on the FootballCoin distribution list
Each user received 7080 shares
80 shares may be used or traded immediately.
7000 shares are split into 7 tranches of 1000 and each tranche matures at a random date between 2 and 14 months from launch.

- when you hover over the 7 transactions of 1000, they should show how many blocks before maturation. Each one will be different and will be on a random date between 2 months and 14 months from the launch date.

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:08:02 PM

launching BitShares-PTS.exe i'm not able to setting up \AppData\Roaming\BitShares-PTS path.

how can i install two bitshare-pts wallet to generate two wallet.dat on the same pc?

thank you very much!!!!

Make a backup of wallet.dat from \AppData\Roaming\BitShares-PTS, delete it, start BitShares-PTS client - it's creates brand new empty wallet.
If you want go back to your first wallet, close the client, backup wallet.dat, replace it with old wallet.dat - run the wallet.

But much better solution it's to run bitshares-pts.exe with -datadir param, create empty folder C:\NewPTS, run the client from command line with param:
Code:
bitshares-pts.exe -datadir=C:\NewPTS

You can run many clients at same time with different datadir

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:09:21 PM

thank you very much!!!!

You need to change the name of wallet.dat to something like old_wallet.dat, then restart the coin and it will create a new wallet.dat. Do whatever you need to do, then rename wallet.dat to new_wallet.dat, and change old_wallet.dat back to wallet.dat

Backup beforehand and keep a clear head. I give my wallets more meaningful names, and send the coins elsewhere when I'm doing this sort of thing.

Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:11:17 PM

But much better solution it's to run bitshares-pts.exe with -datadir param, create empty folder C:\NewPTS, run the client from command line with param:
Code:

Neat, much better than my way.  Smiley

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:49:25 PM

thank you very much!!!!

Make a backup of wallet.dat from \AppData\Roaming\BitShares-PTS, delete it, start BitShares-PTS client - it's creates brand new empty wallet.
If you want go back to your first wallet, close the client, backup wallet.dat, replace it with old wallet.dat - run the wallet.

Code:

really good solution testz!!!
thank you verymuch!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
threedream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:58:09 AM

Very GOOD

I have to get back all the lost .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: