Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LottoShares - Dice 0% Edge - 80LTS Airdrop to all DOGE owners  (Read 62707 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CohibAA

Activity: 223
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:37:00 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 11:52:38 PM by CohibAA

Any working blockchain explorers? Is http://lottoshares.42tx.com/ going to be fixed?

Anyone else have problems sending funds to bter?  I see this transaction in my wallet, but bter had to forward to their dev to look into why they do not have it.
Transaction ID: 2d2311a53cda12e2a77b2fa890a845785e5a226b21b956bddac4b77940cc2120
{
"amount" : -256.60997724,
"fee" : 0.00000000,
"confirmations" : 2394,
"blockhash" : "15432824b4a35b01253e7579e92eb5391bb4039f50883d2a848a6ee34d0c0525",
"blockindex" : 1,
"blocktime" : 1410032439,
"txid" : "2d2311a53cda12e2a77b2fa890a845785e5a226b21b956bddac4b77940cc2120",
"time" : 1410032380,
"timereceived" : 1410032380,
"details" : [
{
"account" : "",
"address" : "LPWPHADV4WZQLxZmopc7yjTqyDxgCiSFCS",
"category" : "send",
"amount" : -256.60997724,
"fee" : 0.00000000
}
]
}

Are these the suggested nodes for lottoshares.conf?
addnode=137.189.91.71:6042
addnode=86.125.207.189:6042
addnode=94.52.19.22:6042

Fun coin, but lots of issues to be ironed out, hopefully quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CohibAA

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:21:19 AM

What the fork is going on with this coin?  Please update.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #VzmIdIxK0WdrgoBX

llildur

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:36:16 AM

Is there any method by which I can claim my LTS without emptying my current wallets? by perhaps a message or transaction signed with my private key, even do not understand why I have to import my private key to your wallet and expose all risks involved when it is very easy to show that this wallet belong to me only with sign with my private key a message, note that I have taken the time to ensure my wallets and repeat this process at least is inefficient  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Huh Huh Huh
FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:57:25 PM

Firstly, I notice that, in comparison to other coins, freshly mined blocks of LTS mature very quickly.  Is it 2 confirmations before they're spendable?  I wonder if this could be part of the problem, and if a tweak to increase maturation time might help?

It's possible - we've got a short maturation time for 2 reasons - 1. people like to be able to play with their winnings right away, 2. we've got checkpointing, so no block reversal is possible - no reason to make miners/winners wait. Not sure why a short maturation time would cause the stalling problem we're seeing.

Secondly, you will notice that we're using Myriadcoin as the parent coin to mine LTS.  As you are likely aware, MYR uses 5 PoW algos, on separate networks, to secure their blockchain.  One of the features that Myriad are looking to develop and promote is the concept of multi vPoW, which would extend the same enhanced security of multi-algo PoW to merged coins.  Details can be found here: http://myriadplatform.org/multi-vpow/.

So I wonder whether expanding the LTS network by opening it up to more than one algo might offer some much needed stability?  There is currently a 51,569.60 MYR bounty for launching the first multi vPoW coin available at http://birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/myriad-bounty/index.php.  I'm sure the Myriad devs would be eager to assist you if you were interested in going down this route.

Thanks for the invitation, and multi vPoW is interesting, but it would probably cause more tech instability in the short term to try to implement it. Priority is always to fix problems first, add new features second.

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.
FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:04:45 PM

I don't think we're seeing forks - what's happening is that clients are stalling at random intervals - every 48hrs or so I'm seeing. The block explorers are seeing the same problem and don't have a watchdog to restart them. It's an annoyance and I haven't figured out why it is happening yet, but it's a not an existential issue.

The major issue is how to decentralize the randomness. I have some thoughts on how this can be done, but not sure how I'm going to gel it with LTS yet.

Current thinking -
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7989.0

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:35:22 AM

Is there any method by which I can claim my LTS without emptying my current wallets? by perhaps a message or transaction signed with my private key, even do not understand why I have to import my private key to your wallet and expose all risks involved when it is very easy to show that this wallet belong to me only with sign with my private key a message, note that I have taken the time to ensure my wallets and repeat this process at least is inefficient  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Huh Huh Huh

You have to use the private key. Then just send coins (for security) to a different address (in the same wallet if you want).

Why would you want to keep the coins in the same address ?
ffwong

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:04:29 AM

You have to use the private key. Then just send coins (for security) to a different address (in the same wallet if you want).

Why would you want to keep the coins in the same address ?

I also don't like the idea of using private keys to obtain the airdrop. Some of my BTC addresses are used for identifying myself as cryptostock shareholder. It is hard (though possible) to change the BTC address. Obtaining airdrop requires risking the corresponding private keys to leaking.

Bitshares X and its derivatives have similar problem.

Signing a message to get the airdrop is a good idea and should be considered in the later generations of Lottoshares as well as Bitshares X plus its derivatives.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
depboy

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:14:16 AM

I don't think we're seeing forks - what's happening is that clients are stalling at random intervals - every 48hrs or so I'm seeing. The block explorers are seeing the same problem and don't have a watchdog to restart them. It's an annoyance and I haven't figured out why it is happening yet, but it's a not an existential issue.

I beg to differ.  I've been mining off on a fork since block 61471 at 19:47 last night.  There were no obvious clues on the wallet to suggest that there was a problem either - it was showing as up to date, with 7 active connections.  So this definitely wasn't a "stall at a random interval".

I really think the problem stems from the fact that the LTS network is tiny in relative terms.  It doesn't take much for a single miner to break it.  I've probably been guilty of causing forks myself by throwing 50 - 100 mh/s at it.

I know you say you fear multi-algo might "cause more tech instability", but I happen to think you're mistaken, and you're starting from a pretty low base.  It's not as if it could really get more "technically unstable" anyway.  Multi-algo would serve to prevent the disruptive effect of any one miner hitting your network with a large hashrate.
educatedwarrior

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:58:09 PM

I beg to differ.  I've been mining off on a fork since block 61471 at 19:47 last night.  There were no obvious clues on the wallet to suggest that there was a problem either - it was showing as up to date, with 7 active connections.  So this definitely wasn't a "stall at a random interval".

I really think the problem stems from the fact that the LTS network is tiny in relative terms.  It doesn't take much for a single miner to break it.  I've probably been guilty of causing forks myself by throwing 50 - 100 mh/s at it.

I know you say you fear multi-algo might "cause more tech instability", but I happen to think you're mistaken, and you're starting from a pretty low base.  It's not as if it could really get more "technically unstable" anyway.  Multi-algo would serve to prevent the disruptive effect of any one miner hitting your network with a large hashrate.

Kimotos Gravity Well would be easier and quicker to implement for one developer at this time .... if there is an issue with spikes in difficulty.

Cryptoculture Mining Pools - http://cryptoculture.net      Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/cryptoculture
depboy

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:43:45 PM

Kimotos Gravity Well would be easier and quicker to implement for one developer at this time .... if there is an issue with spikes in difficulty.

Who said anything about spikes in difficulty?  AFAIK, this coin already uses Dark Gravity Wave for difficulty re-targeting every block.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:42:34 PM

Who said anything about spikes in difficulty?  AFAIK, this coin already uses Dark Gravity Wave for difficulty re-targeting every block.

From OP: "Difficulty Retargeting: Every block with Dark Gravity Wave "

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:12:08 AM

I can claim my lottoshares from my PTS now, right?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:43:03 AM

if you had the pts in your wallet on snapshot date the answer is yes!
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:38:09 PM

wallet update? do i need to update V 1.0.7? seems like can not download in https://github.com/LottoShares/lottoshares/releases
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

wallet update? do i need to update V 1.0.7? seems like can not download in https://github.com/LottoShares/lottoshares/releases

If you have 1.0.6 you can keep use it. Just check the link, download without problems.
Here the direct link for Windows version: https://github.com/LottoShares/lottoshares/releases/download/1.0.7/LottoShares-1.0.7-win32-setup.exe

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:22:55 PM

Mine still show immature and under the transaction tab says I need to wait another 359k blocks?!
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:43:34 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 06:46:07 PM by adjiadjo

Mine still show immature and under the transaction tab says I need to wait another 359k blocks?!

whats with the "!"  Huh
it same with everyone else here ,

http://forum.lottoshares.org/topic/11/lottoshares-distribution

Coin distribution is not related to new client or reset. Note, only 80 coins are available for the users to use right away, the 7000 mature over time, starting at the 2 month from launch.
devlin

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:32:13 AM

Hi,

Dice is not rolling numbers in last days .....

Dice Game: Roll 1 to 512 | Block:71054  | . . .
Dice Game: Roll 1 to 512 | Block:69813  | . . .

CohibAA

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:34:12 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 04:18:53 AM by CohibAA

I am now hosting a working LTS block explorer

http://litecoin-p2pool.com/Block_Explorer/Lottoshares_Block_Crawler/block_crawler.php

Please let me know if you have any issues.

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:21:24 AM

Hi,

Dice is not rolling numbers in last days .....

Dice Game: Roll 1 to 512 | Block:71054  | . . .
Dice Game: Roll 1 to 512 | Block:69813  | . . .

i have the same problem..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: