Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Exchange Reviews Collection - the most complete!  (Read 70544 times)
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2156
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:48:38 AM

this is very useful for everyone to choose exchange which suitable for him.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tad_at_monetago

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:27:31 PM

What a terrific resource! We really admire the hard work and diligence you've put into maintaining this collection.

We hope you'll have time to add us soon. Please feel free to shoot me any questions.

Thanks, Tad @ MonetaGo

https://exchange.monetago.com/assets/images/banner.jpg

MonetaGo(MonetaGo.com)

Major Service Area: Global

Currency pairs available:

BTC/AED
BTC/AUD
BTC/BGN
BTC/CAD
BTC/CHF
BTC/CNY
BTC/CZK
BTC/DKK
BTC/EUR
BTC/GBP
BTC/HKD
BTC/HRK
BTC/HUF
BTC/ILS
BTC/INR
BTC/JPY
BTC/MUR
BTC/MXN
BTC/NZD
BTC/RON
BTC/RUB
BTC/SEK
BTC/SGD
BTC/THB
BTC/TRY
BTC/USD
BTC/ZAR

MonetaGo Advantages

• Get paid to trade. Market makers earn 0.1% rebate on trades.
  • Trade multiple currencies.
  • Send multiple currencies.
  • With Fixed-Value Bitcoin, you can fix the value of bitcoin to any of our 27 fiat currencies to protect its value against volatility.
  • State-of-the-art security.
  • Rigorous compliance program.

Service & Discussion thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1157991

Forum Representative: tad_at_monetago

Verification

RequirementsDaily Deposit and
Withdrawal Limits 
Daily Buy and
Sell Limits
Level 1  Email, Country$0 USD$0 USD
Level 2Name, Date of Birth, Address, Phone, ID Card,
Proof of Address, Banking Information
$1,000 USDUnlimited
Level 3Eligible 30 days after first transaction$10,000 USDUnlimited
VIPContact us>$10,000 USDUnlimited

Deposit and withdrawal methods

• EUR - SEPA transfer to a dedicated client EU bank account.
  • BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, JPY, NZD, RON, RUB, SEK, and TRY - International Wire transfers to our EU bank.
  • AUD - EFT to a dedicated client AU bank account.
  • SGD - FAST or GIRO to a dedicated client SG bank account.
  • INR - IMPS, NEFT or RTGS to a dedicated client IN bank account.
  • ZAR - EFT to a dedicated client ZA bank account.
  • CAD, MXN, HKD, USD via local interbank transfer coming soon.

Trading Fee Schedule

Monthly Volume
(in USD)
Taker
Fee
Maker
Rebate
< $1,0000.50%  0.10%
> $1,0000.40%0.10%
< $10,0000.30%0.10%
> $100,0000.20%0.10%
> $1,000,0000.10%0.10%
row5_seat47

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:08:06 PM

CoinMarketCap: ‘About 40% of the Coins Ever Added to the Site are Now Inactive’

CT: How do you decide to add an altcoin to the Index?

CT: Has CoinMarketCap ever permanently removed a coin from being listed on the site? If so is there a list of delisted coins? How about delisting an exchange?

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115160/coinmarketcap-about-40-of-the-coins-ever-added-to-the-site-are-now-inactive

TwaiteTokyo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:46:33 AM

bump

in fact, many bitcoin company has explored their business to other fileds, wallets, exchanges, patments are tended to same
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:49:54 AM

Hi guy, do you notice LakeBTC recent relsased GBP, EUR and JPY currencies?

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:55:51 AM

I think it would be great if somebody can come up with a table showing comparison between the rates and the fees charged by each exchanger. Personally i use kraken for my supply and it would be nice to keep watch for alternatives as well.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:07:51 AM

no, but i must assume that they were dealing only with usd before, that's why they weren't so famous and their volume wasn't great either, good for them then

i still find kraken to be the best for exchange in fiat, but maybe not for trading....
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:56:16 AM

I think it would be great if somebody can come up with a table showing comparison between the rates and the fees charged by each exchanger. Personally i use kraken for my supply and it would be nice to keep watch for alternatives as well.

All of the exchanges that I used have pretty much similar fees. Kraken has one of the highest fees in the industry. The last I checked, if you are a casual trader, their fee is quite higher than btc-e. Then again, to send money via SEPA is much cheaper that to send money to btc-e, so in the end you end up the same.

Fees are not a big deal if you are a casual buyer, but they are important if you are a day trader. Kraken has a dynamic fee, more you trade the fee goes down though.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:16:08 AM

fees are closer to 0, and free is a trend. if any one exchange back their fee rates to two years before,  they will lose customers instantly

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:22:36 AM

no, but i must assume that they were dealing only with usd before, that's why they weren't so famous and their volume wasn't great either, good for them then

i still find kraken to be the best for exchange in fiat, but maybe not for trading....

support mul-currencies are always troublesome and higher costs. because it is fighting to bank which behind is gov.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:49:06 AM

support mul-currencies are always troublesome and higher costs. because it is fighting to bank which behind is gov.
I just registered at LakeBTC and they do not offer normal SEPA deposits for now. You can only get EUR via those "LakeBankers" (I guess these are normal users who provide their personal bank account for deposits to LakeBTC, so LakeBTC does not need a own bank account).  They charge fee from 0.3 to 0.8%, which is too high I think. I would prefer a normal SEPA with 0€ to 5€ flat fee, so I won't trade at LakeBTC, until they offer real SEPA deposits.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:25:37 PM

I just registered at LakeBTC and they do not offer normal SEPA deposits for now. You can only get EUR via those "LakeBankers" (I guess these are normal users who provide their personal bank account for deposits to LakeBTC, so LakeBTC does not need a own bank account).  They charge fee from 0.3 to 0.8%, which is too high I think. I would prefer a normal SEPA with 0€ to 5€ flat fee, so I won't trade at LakeBTC, until they offer real SEPA deposits.

It's not only the deposits, the withdrawals may be very problematic at the first sign of any trouble. You can bet that those "LakeBankers" will fly away from the exchange in no time without looking back. Just don't use such ad-hoc solutions, they may seem fine when everything is in order, but things often are not.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:19:03 AM

indeed for the case, at the first time I heard LakeBanker, it's really exciting, just like a agent with gobal payments, such as okpay, perfectmoney etc.. but if the lakebanker was a personal, a lot of policy risk, local laws and regulations that might take you in a lot of trouble

for the fee, I think it is not important, there must be a max fee, it is impossible to deposit 100,000€ with 300-800€ fee.

in general, I support it if the LakeBankers are regular business with local, do not support individual to do LakeBankers.
desticy (OP)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:37:42 AM

What a terrific resource! We really admire the hard work and diligence you've put into maintaining this collection.

We hope you'll have time to add us soon. Please feel free to shoot me any questions.

Thanks, Tad @ MonetaGo

MonetaGo(MonetaGo.com)

Major Service Area: Global

Currency pairs available:

BTC/AED
BTC/AUD
BTC/BGN
BTC/CAD
BTC/CHF
BTC/CNY
BTC/CZK
BTC/DKK
BTC/EUR
BTC/GBP
BTC/HKD
BTC/HRK
BTC/HUF
BTC/ILS
BTC/INR
BTC/JPY
BTC/MUR
BTC/MXN
BTC/NZD
BTC/RON
BTC/RUB
BTC/SEK
BTC/SGD
BTC/THB
BTC/TRY
BTC/USD
BTC/ZAR

MonetaGo Advantages

• Get paid to trade. Market makers earn 0.1% rebate on trades.
  • Trade multiple currencies.
  • Send multiple currencies.
  • With Fixed-Value Bitcoin, you can fix the value of bitcoin to any of our 27 fiat currencies to protect its value against volatility.
  • State-of-the-art security.
  • Rigorous compliance program.

Service & Discussion thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1157991

Forum Representative: tad_at_monetago

Verification

RequirementsDaily Deposit and
Withdrawal Limits 
Daily Buy and
Sell Limits
Level 1  Email, Country$0 USD$0 USD
Level 2Name, Date of Birth, Address, Phone, ID Card,
Proof of Address, Banking Information
$1,000 USDUnlimited
Level 3Eligible 30 days after first transaction$10,000 USDUnlimited
VIPContact us>$10,000 USDUnlimited

Deposit and withdrawal methods

• EUR - SEPA transfer to a dedicated client EU bank account.
  • BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, JPY, NZD, RON, RUB, SEK, and TRY - International Wire transfers to our EU bank.
  • AUD - EFT to a dedicated client AU bank account.
  • SGD - FAST or GIRO to a dedicated client SG bank account.
  • INR - IMPS, NEFT or RTGS to a dedicated client IN bank account.
  • ZAR - EFT to a dedicated client ZA bank account.
  • CAD, MXN, HKD, USD via local interbank transfer coming soon.

Trading Fee Schedule

Monthly Volume
(in USD)
Taker
Fee
Maker
Rebate
< $1,0000.50%  0.10%
> $1,0000.40%0.10%
< $10,0000.30%0.10%
> $100,0000.20%0.10%
> $1,000,0000.10%0.10%

added it,

thanks!

desticy (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:53:08 AM

indeed for the case, at the first time I heard LakeBanker, it's really exciting, just like a agent with gobal payments, such as okpay, perfectmoney etc.. but if the lakebanker was a personal, a lot of policy risk, local laws and regulations that might take you in a lot of trouble

for the fee, I think it is not important, there must be a max fee, it is impossible to deposit 100,000€ with 300-800€ fee.

in general, I support it if the LakeBankers are regular business with local, do not support individual to do LakeBankers.

I'm agreed, it is supposed to open a corporate for LakeBanker.

one contractor with Lakebtc also invited me to be a LakeBanker, I promise that I refused it at the beginning, but eventually I became a LakeBanker. one reason is that I do have an account which has a few btc at LakeBTC; another reason that LakeBanker is a voluntary thing, I can also do nothing even though I've been a LakeBanker.

but in fact, I had helped to deal with the requests of two deposits and six withdrawals. and now I think I should take a break, to avoid my bank came to me in trouble. and, it seems all is good at least for now, wishes.

Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:39:44 AM

Yes, if there is a maxed fee, such as 20€, I think 0.3-0.8% fee is acceptable.

Most OTC trader fee is more. Although localbitcoins only 1% fee, but the price has already rised 1-10%, so the fee is actually over 3%.

And more local exchangers, they charge a ridiculous fee to transfer btc. If LakeBankers can spread faster and wider, I think at least it would be better than localbitcoins.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
BTCjust

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:53:36 AM

Most OTC trader fee is more. Although localbitcoins only 1% fee, but the price has already rised 1-10%, so the fee is actually over 3%.

And more local exchangers, they charge a ridiculous fee to transfer btc. If LakeBankers can spread faster and wider, I think at least it would be better than localbitcoins.

I am also an old user of Lake BTC

the Lake Banker idea is great, but the problem is that many small requests were accepted too fast, while some big requests were excess and no enough money to complete it.  Sad

I had exchanged more than 10 BTC into any other currencies, and prepared a big fight already.

but so far I only accept one deposit request of 50,000 japanese yen, what a pity

wish more small requests and I will continue to wait and see

desticy (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:24:14 AM

the Lake Banker idea is great, but the problem is that many small requests were accepted too fast, while some big requests were excess and no enough money to complete it.  Sad

I had exchanged more than 10 BTC into any other currencies, and prepared a big fight already.

but so far I only accept one deposit request of 50,000 japanese yen, what a pity

if you do Lake Banker as a person, I suggest you should just do a little amount. otherwise your bank will pay attention to you.

cozytrade

Activity: 1097
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

10 BTC is far more than 50,000 JPY which is less than 500 USD. Do you wish requests less than that? These transactions are not worth handling aren't they?

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██