Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Exchange Reviews Collection - the most complete!  (Read 70544 times)
hyipworld

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:34:08 AM

I like to deal with BTC-e  because it exchange my Bitcoins to Perfectmoney at low transaction fee and also provide me fast withdraw process within 24 hours Smiley and also provide me fast support service on any issue with my account Smiley

their support quickly?? do you sure, ah ha??  Sad

what happen with your account any issue which is not resolving BTC-e . if you are talking about online chat support its not provided by BTC-e . you can send a ticket and staff will resolve your glitch ASAP

Earlier this year, I gave BTC-e support opened two tickets, but they never replied to me
what was your issue that time and what happened with your account ? can you  tell us so we will aware from BTC-e ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desticy (OP)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:05:13 AM

ANXBTC verification process is user friendly, they ask for ID and address proof + phone number, you will receive an activation code by SMS after they approve your address proof and ID

HITBTC verification process is very bad, they oblige you to wire money from your bank account to your HITBTC account in order to get the status verified and to start using your account ... waste of time and waste of money + it's not enough, they want your bank to fill a form to certify you are the account holder, bank will charge you to do so and it's stupid. I give them a 0 for their verification process.

BITSTAMP verification process is acceptable too, a little bit annoying because they don't accept address proof you downloaded... you must receive a bill at home, take picture of your bill and submit it to them... if you don't receive any bill at home then it's a problem

BTCCHINA and HUOBI are excellent, fast customer service, but good only if you have a bank account in China.

ITBIT is good too, similar to ANXBTC

Overall they are all good but I cannot judge HITBTC because their verification process is so annoying so I didn't try their service.

ANXBTC provides ATM debit card and installed many Bitcoin ATM in Hong Kong, however they are all out of service for now.

yes, the verification should be added into the list, we want to know how strict these exchanges are in AML.

thanks, let me know more about verification on any exchanges, I'll try to add it into the list.

Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:17:29 AM

please add the quality of servise for their support.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:58:54 PM

deposit fee SEPA for Kraken.com is wrong.  SEPA deposit is free.  Bank Wire € deposit is 5€

And you should add, that bitcoin.de is a marketplace with 0,5% trading fee, for european users.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
desticy (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:52:50 AM

deposit fee SEPA for Kraken.com is wrong.  SEPA deposit is free.  Bank Wire € deposit is 5€

And you should add, that bitcoin.de is a marketplace with 0,5% trading fee, for european users.
Thanks for the feedback, and I have corrected it  Smiley

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:17:02 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 08:07:12 AM by haploid23

Nice comprehensive list. Although, you missed something very important: BTC-e has a fee of 1.5%, with a minimum fee of $150 if you want to withdraw by international wire transfer. This is why I never withdraw fiat from btc-e.

titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:14:43 AM

Nice comprehensive list. Although, you missed something very important: BTC-e has a fee of 1.5%, with a minimum fee of $150 if you want to withdraw by international wire transfer. This is why I never withdraw fiat from btc-e.

rellay? Incredible!

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:23:54 AM

Yes. That essentially means 1.5%, or $150 fee, whichever is higher. The break even point is a withdraw of $10k USD, so the fee percentage only applies if you withdraw over $10k, otherwise it's $150, which is crazy. Btc-e has low trading fees, but withdraw fees kills you unless you do high volume trading.

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:50:18 PM

just curious where does it say on their website that minimum fee of $150 applies to wire transfer?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:08:11 PM

just curious where does it say on their website that minimum fee of $150 applies to wire transfer?

International Wire Transfer ($1000 minimum, 1.5% fee, $150 minimum fee)
Paypal ($500 minimum, 7% fee, $2500 maximum/transaction)

Just look at your USD withdrawal options in BTC-E. Smiley
titulng

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:24:55 AM

it's bandit  Angry

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

desticy (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:02:29 AM

ok, I have confirmed and add this fact.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:13:45 AM

btc-e often change fees. e.g. okpay fee was some month ago 0%.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
desticy (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:22:18 AM

Thanks  Smiley
I noticed it, for example, the PerfectMoney deposits fee is 3% last time, but just now I check it out is 3.5%.
And, I have just updated Kraken fee on list, it‘s higher.

hyipworld

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:38:43 AM

Thanks  Smiley
I noticed it, for example, the PerfectMoney deposits fee is 3% last time, but just now I check it out is 3.5%.
its a good news hopes it will make a good support system to users and BTC-e will solve users' problems in valuable time so user doesn't need waste their money and time facing problems on site Smiley I think the user can afford high fees but if they provide good facilities for users
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:03:09 AM

Thanks  Smiley
its a good news hopes it will make a good support system to users and BTC-e will solve users' problems in valuable time so user doesn't need waste their money and time facing problems on site Smiley I think the user can afford high fees but if they provide good facilities for users

I don't think BTC-e increase the fee that was good

promojo

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:53:02 AM

Who here has used cavirtex with direct or wire transfer deposit or withdrawal? 
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:31:38 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 08:50:14 AM by TinaK

Bitfinex's trading fee is so cheap, why  Shocked  almost the same as China exchanges, free.
titulng

HubrisOne

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:44:58 AM

I have tried, but failed, and I were not in Canada

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

promojo

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:37:04 PM

I have tried, but failed, and I were not in Canada

Oh yeah?  Was it because you were not verified?  Bank issue?  What country are you in?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: