Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188801 times)
Erastos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:04:30 AM

What's the point in these posts.  Do you want a job or do you want to fud?  99% of us have no idea what you're talking about in the formula.  This is not a lets discuss advanced anon thread.

a kid starting high school could understand that equation

besides, the real reason this coin isnt going up is the lack of transparency. where is the source? has it been independently audited? or is this coin all smiles by its backers?

many of the other anonymous providing coins have provided sources and a general public audit. why cant this one? wake up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:47:53 AM

What's the point in these posts.  Do you want a job or do you want to fud?  99% of us have no idea what you're talking about in the formula.  This is not a lets discuss advanced anon thread.

a kid starting high school could understand that equation

besides, the real reason this coin isnt going up is the lack of transparency. where is the source? has it been independently audited? or is this coin all smiles by its backers?

many of the other anonymous providing coins have provided sources and a general public audit. why cant this one? wake up
Bullshit.  Dark is closed. Xc, cloak , as well. Liberty I think is the only one.
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:08:28 AM

Hopefully none of you fell to that reddit fud, they left out one key thing, it's the fact that the nodes communicate with eachother through encryption AFTER mixing and then have a node that was not used to receive the coins from the sending address to process the transaction using fresh coins. This is the reason why our anonymous system works so incredibly well. This fact was left out in it's entirety from the reddit fud, which was just a bold attempt from competitors to get their volume and value back. There is no direct link between any of the nodes as the transaction is being processed. Really, to sum it up the reddit article was just technical jargon used to make them seem knowledgeable when fud attacking our coin, the reality is to anyone one the dev team including myself it's just pure BS.

These swings however have been prevalent over the last few days and are often a great re entry point for the run up back to 100k.

Oh, and were working on a decentralized market and exchange platform.
smille

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:16:45 AM

From Bittrex trollbox Grin  I'm ready!

[19:00] prometheus So who is ready for another key swing to 100k Wink
[19:09] prometheus cool, lets do it!
[19:09] prometheus Also we have a new decentralized market in development

[19:09] prometheus Our fully decentralized anon system has made great progress today. The devs are fucking awesome here
[19:10] marie'smeows sdklfj
[19:10] marie'smeows asdiofj
[19:10] marie'smeows pro what coin?
[19:10] prometheus KEY
[19:10] marie'smeows ok
[19:11] prometheus Were the best motherfuckers out there and were highly undervalue because of the fud attacks on my name. It's actually working out to be good however because were growing slowly as people realize that it was all a personal vendetta against us.
[19:11] prometheus With anything as powerful as we are, there is always jealous that comes along with it.
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:37:49 AM

From Bittrex trollbox Grin  I'm ready!

[19:00] prometheus So who is ready for another key swing to 100k Wink
[19:09] prometheus cool, lets do it!
[19:09] prometheus Also we have a new decentralized market in development

[19:09] prometheus Our fully decentralized anon system has made great progress today. The devs are fucking awesome here
[19:10] marie'smeows sdklfj
[19:10] marie'smeows asdiofj
[19:10] marie'smeows pro what coin?
[19:10] prometheus KEY
[19:10] marie'smeows ok
[19:11] prometheus Were the best motherfuckers out there and were highly undervalue because of the fud attacks on my name. It's actually working out to be good however because were growing slowly as people realize that it was all a personal vendetta against us.
[19:11] prometheus With anything as powerful as we are, there is always jealous that comes along with it.

The Dev are outstanding, and without the pump, I'm sure this coin will gradually rise.  Very few coins, have delivered like this one.  And, who would tarnish such a cool sounding coin.  The name alone is worth 100k.
BlackShibe1

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:40:38 AM

Oh, and were working on a decentralized market and exchange platform??

OMG

I dont have any btc now, need more Keyyy

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Erastos

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:10:05 AM

Hopefully none of you fell to that reddit fud, they left out one key thing, it's the fact that the nodes communicate with eachother through encryption AFTER mixing and then have a node that was not used to receive the coins from the sending address to process the transaction using fresh coins. This is the reason why our anonymous system works so incredibly well. This fact was left out in it's entirety from the reddit fud, which was just a bold attempt from competitors to get their volume and value back. There is no direct link between any of the nodes as the transaction is being processed. Really, to sum it up the reddit article was just technical jargon used to make them seem knowledgeable when fud attacking our coin, the reality is to anyone one the dev team including myself it's just pure BS.

These swings however have been prevalent over the last few days and are often a great re entry point for the run up back to 100k.

the coin has run up to 100k six times now on cryptsy. seems like youre having trouble convincing investors to not exit at that level.

why not explain the workings of the anonymous system, in detail, to solidify your words, or heck do one better and provide the source. id personally buy it with that kind of proof

no one cares about the other features youre adding, anon is what gives this coin perceived value. with many other competitors that have been around for longer than this coin, you wont set yourself above them without something that does like releasing the source

not something like making a few changes in an already made operating system like tails, or any other half baked addition

more is NOT necessarily better than a smaller amount of quality releases
Daggoo

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:47:18 AM

the coin has run up to 100k six times now on cryptsy. seems like youre having trouble convincing investors to not exit at that level.

why not explain the workings of the anonymous system, in detail, to solidify your words, or heck do one better and provide the source. id personally buy it with that kind of proof

no one cares about the other features youre adding, anon is what gives this coin perceived value. with many other competitors that have been around for longer than this coin, you wont set yourself above them without something that does like releasing the source

not something like making a few changes in an already made operating system like tails, or any other half baked addition

exactly.
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:24:16 AM

Erastos, I understand what you are saying, however you need to understand that majority of your statements are opinions that you consider fact. This market cares more about decentralization than any other element.  I will release a detailed description of how the anon works, why it is anon. I do not plan to open source it however. I feel that while that may be something you want to see, it opens the door to copy paste copycat coins. Copycats will eliminate how unique we are and inhibit our ability to move forward as a truly innovative coin in an industry with a million posers and copycats.

Decentralization is our primary focus and we plan to bring it one key innovation at a time. I'll speak more on this topic tomorrow as well as provide some info graphics and a detailed report on how it works.

Looking forward to speaking with you then Smiley

Pr0m3
Erastos

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:27:06 AM

Erastos, I understand what you are saying, however you need to understand that majority of your statements are opinions that you consider fact. This market cares more about decentralization than any other element.  I will release a detailed description of how the anon works, why it is anon. I do not plan to open source it however. I feel that while that may be something you want to see, it opens the door to copy paste copycat coins. Copycats will eliminate how unique we are and inhibit our ability to move forward as a truly innovative coin in an industry with a million posers and copycats.

Decentralization is our primary focus and we plan to bring it one key innovation at a time. I'll speak more on this topic tomorrow as well as provide some info graphics and a detailed report on how it works.

Pr0m3

thats a start in the right direction, but i doubt ill be left impressed.

also this market is pure speculation, sentiment is made on opinion. opinions made that i do not hold alone.
darkproton

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:28:02 AM

Erastos, I understand what you are saying, however you need to understand that majority of your statements are opinions that you consider fact. This market cares more about decentralization than any other element.  I will release a detailed description of how the anon works, why it is anon. I do not plan to open source it however. I feel that while that may be something you want to see, it opens the door to copy paste copycat coins. Copycats will eliminate how unique we are and inhibit our ability to move forward as a truly innovative coin in an industry with a million posers and copycats.

Pr0m3
darkproton

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:28:42 AM

Erastos, I understand what you are saying, however you need to understand that majority of your statements are opinions that you consider fact. This market cares more about decentralization than any other element.  I will release a detailed description of how the anon works, why it is anon. I do not plan to open source it however. I feel that while that may be something you want to see, it opens the door to copy paste copycat coins. Copycats will eliminate how unique we are and inhibit our ability to move forward as a truly innovative coin in an industry with a million posers and copycats.

Pr0m3

also this market is pure speculation, sentiment is made on opinion. opinions made that i do not hold alone.
Erastos

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:37:25 AM

Pr0m3

https://i.imgur.com/i3ZWA.gif

its great that your such a huge bagho... supporter of this coin, but this thread and all ann's are meant for a discussion about the coin ranging from investors to inventors alike.

its very distasteful to disregard the comments made by those who see value in a coin but have suggestions/issues that the coin could work from to make itself even better.

please try and refrain from being a jerk without anything to add to the discussion, as you only demerit the other supporters of the coin (i.e. your cute picture responses)
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:57:45 AM

Erastos, you haven't said a single positive thing since we started even when we deliver on our promises, you always show up moments after to shoot us down.  Let's try to be a bit more constructive at a minimum. Or just erastos yourself from our Ann Wink
Erastos

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:05:02 AM

Erastos, you haven't said a single positive thing since we started even when we deliver on our promises, you always show up moments after to shoot us down.  Let's try to be a bit more constructive at a minimum. Or just erastos yourself from our Ann Wink

ah i see even the development team is professional enough to ask criticizers to stop discussion entirely and leave. i see the price just reflected that sentiment moments ago.

ill be waiting in case you actually post something worth my time, or the picture book on how your anon works. like i said before, im not expecting miracles
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:14:58 AM

Erastos, you haven't said a single positive thing since we started even when we deliver on our promises, you always show up moments after to shoot us down.  Let's try to be a bit more constructive at a minimum. Or just erastos yourself from our Ann Wink

ah i see even the development team is professional enough to ask criticizers to stop discussion entirely and leave. i see the price just reflected that sentiment moments ago.

ill be waiting in case you actually post something worth my time, or the picture book on how your anon works. like i said before, im not expecting miracles

Pr0m is right, looking back at all your comments, you have not been constructive at all.  The truth is, you've been FUDing this coin since the beginning.  That's unfortunately something you're always going to be labeled as.  Of course criticism is always welcome, as long as it's done with a bit of respect.  Sorry man, but you haven't exactly been respectful.
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:16:27 AM

I don't see anything wrong with a troll being trolled? It's all in good fun man. I understand you game and what your intentions are. I'll keep working hard for those that appreciate what we have currently accomplished. I however recognize that a troll is impossible to please.
The4thDimension

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:17:04 AM

Erastos, you haven't said a single positive thing since we started even when we deliver on our promises, you always show up moments after to shoot us down.  Let's try to be a bit more constructive at a minimum. Or just erastos yourself from our Ann Wink

Hitting ignore button on erastos is good decision I made Wink
darkproton

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:18:53 AM

So, you took offense to a gif? Really?! That was in response to your line below...
Erastos, I understand what you are saying, however you need to understand that majority of your statements are opinions that you consider fact. .....

You're the piece of shit who doesn't want to have an open mind or discussion. I'll discuss stuff with you all day. I haven't said anything or done anything negative until now. You're a piece of shit. Dump your .5btc worth of keycoin. Go buy some conceal.

Erastos

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:22:37 AM

remember holders and developers, attacking the poster does not invalidate his ideas and or concerns brought to the table,

exactly.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: