Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCH] Architectcoin ICO on*Bittrex*Wallet just Released! Chat/Exchange!  (Read 22634 times)
82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:45:15 PM

ARCH Community:

What other features would you like to see implemented / changed?

Any ideas for future innovation?

I encourage y'all to post your thoughts, as a community we can be Architects of our own success and that of ARCH.

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:51:25 PM

I do not know who would buy at 2800 and sell at a loss...before ICO ends? Ridicules

ARCH will go up

Someone dumped down to 1800. I will guess they simply dumped a lot to themselves, as otherwise... yeah, it is sort of ridiculous.

I'd like the devs to speak up about what will occur in the situation where they simply don't get enough funds to pay workers like they planned. Say if they get 10-15btc total, will they stick around, and just go with a different model? What is the min. they need to go with their worker model?

At 200-500K coins, the coin would normally be worth much more than ICO prices then. But that does require devs to still stick around... if the ico continues to bomb out, and devs vanish, even rare coins will flounder (i.e. XLC).
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:15:44 PM

I do not know who would buy at 2800 and sell at a loss...before ICO ends? Ridicules

ARCH will go up

Someone dumped down to 1800. I will guess they simply dumped a lot to themselves, as otherwise... yeah, it is sort of ridiculous.

I'd like the devs to speak up about what will occur in the situation where they simply don't get enough funds to pay workers like they planned. Say if they get 10-15btc total, will they stick around, and just go with a different model? What is the min. they need to go with their worker model?

At 200-500K coins, the coin would normally be worth much more than ICO prices then. But that does require devs to still stick around... if the ico continues to bomb out, and devs vanish, even rare coins will flounder (i.e. XLC).

This coin got a bad start because of other coins and their issues? Think how stupid that is...anyway here's the answer to the questions you asked I pulled it off the op.
Makes sense if they don't get 80% they wouldn't be able to support it long term. Ty FUD for ruining a good coin...fuckers.

"Note regarding bounties/employment: Employees are required to post once in our thread claiming their desire for a certain position,
then PM our development team for further discussion to make sure we are a good fit. In your PM please be as descriptive as possible
regarding what you can offer and your time commitments in order to move the hiring process along faster. All positions are contingent upon
the ICO selling at least 80% of it's totality. Payment of Salaries will occur on Friday of every week for every new position. Bonus's will be paid on
top of salary for confirmed hype/marketing that proves extremely effective. We will have a spreadsheet of everyone's user names, their positions, their pay
rates and btc addresses to keep track of you all. Please give us a btc address that can be reused to cut down on clerical mistakes."

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

ARCH will go up

No, it is just because DEV wants money!!!! Come on, a 100% ICO coin, do you really think that he will give a DAMM for his coin when he is in Ibiza? This coin even don't have a comminity!!! AVOID!!! IPO or ICO are ok, but ONLY if the amount is not too high. IPO or ICO should ONLY be MAX. 5% of total coins.
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:24:02 PM

This coin got a bad start because of other coins and their issues? Think how stupid that is...anyway here's the answer to the questions you asked I pulled it off the op.

"Note regarding bounties/employment: Employees are required to post once in our thread claiming their desire for a certain position,
then PM our development team for further discussion to make sure we are a good fit. In your PM please be as descriptive as possible
regarding what you can offer and your time commitments in order to move the hiring process along faster. All positions are contingent upon
the ICO selling at least 80% of it's totality.

80% then, don't think they will come close. So I'm curious what the devs will do if it sells at 10-25% instead? Obviously the worker model won't make sense, but do they simply lower salaries, or pack it in and forget the coin?

And it got off to a bad start because of Iceberg. Their timing was atrocious.

That's why I kept mentioning the polo ICD rules, as it was one of the few ways they could assuage some of those investor fears. Fair or not, when an exchange runs an ICO and it bombs -- actually I should say every single bittrex ico has bombed (xlc, dcm, harmony, iceberg) -- and you run a new ICO the next day after a coin just tanked, it will have an effect. You can argue it's stupid or doesn't make sense, but that's just the way it is. People have short memories, but not that short.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:24:55 PM

I hope this guy even don't hit 3BTC so that he lose money!!!! and i hope that Bittrex will just cancel it and refonds all investors.
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:28:42 PM

No, it is just because DEV wants money!!!! Come on, a 100% ICO coin, do you really think that he will give a DAMM for his coin when he is in Ibiza? This coin even don't have a comminity!!! AVOID!!! IPO or ICO are ok, but ONLY if the amount is not too high. IPO or ICO should ONLY be MAX. 5% of total coins.

Of course it's possible that ICO devs will run away with the money. It doesn't mean all ICOs are bad deals though. I mean, look at Via right now... made money for a lot of people. Crypti probably will make money too. They were huge ICOs in comparison to anything run on Bittrex.

That said, an exchange running a new ICO, right after their previous ICO coin tanked, is probably not the best idea. I can't help but think Bittrex may have killed the golden goose by running ICOs so close to one another, with no safeguards as far as dev payouts go, beyond their wallet checking rules.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:58:57 PM

The wallet was released early to show it's not just another photo-shop ICO. It's real. The wallet is professionally done, and contains some cool features already, the combination of which have not existed in any prior wallet. The source code is also available for inspection. The willingness to listen to the community and implement features it wants is most definitely here. If you have not downloaded the wallet and checked it out yet, please do so:

Windows Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!98QCkAaD!PBCSbaMPN8oh903zoNmKjXMVnJEbTzkc-935GBFK3c0

Also check out the source code here:

Source Code: https://github.com/architectcoin-project/architectcoin

UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:03:32 PM

I hope this guy even don't hit 3BTC so that he lose money!!!! and i hope that Bittrex will just cancel it and refonds all investors.

Leave the trolling to pros Placebo.  Weren't you trying to get a job with this coin?  What kind of retard are you?  Do you think trashing a coin that wouldn't hire you will help you get work in this game going forward? You happen to be right though.  This coin is stupid.  No future no goals no need.  I am still waiting for a good reason why anyone should invest in this.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:05:02 PM

A good reason to invest in ARCH? This will be a real currency. It will have point of sale, FIAT exchange, mobile wallet options, goods and services, and much more. Upon successful completion of the ICO, all of this will be acquired for ARCH in short order. The addition of features will be up to the community, but the addition of everything a currency needs to actually be a currency will be added by default. So yes, absolutely, there is reason to invest in ARCH. Now is a great time to take advantage of a couple sell orders listed under ICO price: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-ARCH
zhangdu

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:34:09 AM

The only way to acquire ARCH is through a limited, 96-hour ICO held at Bittrex.
There is no mining at all - so no "dumping" risk to the investors. We are delivering a carefully crafted
and professional wallet and PoS network backed by a team of crypto experts. Our unique approach allows us
to "employ" members of the community using ICO funds - they will get paid for the work that others normally expect them
 to do for free. They will be rewarded accordingly for their hard work towards increasing ARCH value.
With this plan in place, there is only one direction for Architectcoin, up!
With Architectcoin we want everyone to be architects of their own fate.

so how many hour left for ICO?

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:37:30 AM

Hey, ARCH ICO is still up at Bittrex & people are still buying....get in now

CISSP | PMP | CEH

poornamelessme

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:37:56 AM

Our unique approach allows us to "employ" members of the community using ICO funds - they will get paid for the work that others normally expect them
 to do for free.

Based on the sales so far, I think they better start looking for those free workers.

Devs have been rather quiet... I'm still curious if they have any plans if the ICO doesn't reach that 80% mark. With one day left, I see no real way for them to get there. Or what happens if it remains basically where it is now? Will they still support the coin?

They didn't even bother eating up the tiny orders right in front of their ICO. Which means they sold absolutely nothing at all today.
The Architects (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:53:48 AM

Our unique approach allows us to "employ" members of the community using ICO funds - they will get paid for the work that others normally expect them
 to do for free.

Based on the sales so far, I think they better start looking for those free workers.

Devs have been rather quiet... I'm still curious if they have any plans if the ICO doesn't reach that 80% mark. With one day left, I see no real way for them to get there. Or what happens if it remains basically where it is now? Will they still support the coin?

They didn't even bother eating up the tiny orders right in front of their ICO. Which means they sold absolutely nothing at all today.

We already bought some prior to the situation you described. If the ICO doesn't reach 80% or higher there is no reason to launch the coin with it's current specs. We will just ask Bill to refund everyone and end the thread. In case there are more who can see the actual value in this coin, We want to ask everyone in the community if they would be ok extending the ICO to see if interest generates. Was there something missing from the wallet that people wanted? We can add it. If there a certain service people like to see? We will do our best to get it.

Just let our team know if the ICO extension is ok, and we will run it for another 72 hours. Architectcoin is still looking for more IRC mods. We now have 2 community managers as well.
zhangdu

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:22:28 PM

to do for free.

We already bought some prior to the situation you described. If the ICO doesn't reach 80% or higher there is no reason to launch the coin with it's current specs. We will just ask Bill to refund everyone and end the thread. In case there are more who can see the actual value in this coin, We want to ask everyone in the community if they would be ok extending the ICO to see if interest generates. Was there something missing from the wallet that people wanted? We can add it. If there a certain service people like to see? We will do our best to get it.

Just let our team know if the ICO extension is ok, and we will run it for another 72 hours. Architectcoin is still looking for more IRC mods. We now have 2 community managers as well.

if you like you can run it for even 720 hrs, but the result must be same if the ico rule remain unchange,
buy at 2800 and sell at 1800 before the ICO end. someone had done something.

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:28:52 PM

I am fine with the extension....perhaps the community would see the value of the this coin, selling at a lower price. With the Lower ICO, I would urge the community to buy.

Remeber there are less than 5 million coins...so buying in at a low price = easy profit

CISSP | PMP | CEH

poornamelessme

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:19:19 PM

Not sure if an extra 72 hrs will matter, but sure, if I was in your shoes at this point, I'd just extend it.

I offered up some suggestions in this thread how to salvage the situation. Bittrex could use the same rules Polo does in regard to ICOs/ICDs. You could agree to offer up a buy wall after the ICO ends, at least for the first day or two, at original ICO prices. If you had done both of those things from the start, I expect sales would be much better than they are now.

You could go ahead even if that 80% mark isn't reached, by simply revising your model. Go with 1-2 cheap or free workers, and go with the rare coin model (XLC/XBC), since so many would be destroyed. You'd still have to support the coin however, or even the rarity aspect won't matter. It would at the least most likely result in a higher price than ICO levels. Even with 72 extra hours, unless something changes with the rules or perhaps a buy wall, I don't see 80% happening.
JCNC

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:24:28 PM

Just having a poke through this thread again. No surprise the ICO has been extended. Guys, just let this coin die, don't bother investing. If the developer is adamant it's a coin worth investing in then they won't be easily discouraged from developing it. Go back to the drawing board and come back when you have some better features and plan the launch better. You'll at least avoid these scam threats. For now though, not a chance of investing a penny.
The Architects (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:18:26 AM

Just having a poke through this thread again. No surprise the ICO has been extended. Guys, just let this coin die, don't bother investing. If the developer is adamant it's a coin worth investing in then they won't be easily discouraged from developing it. Go back to the drawing board and come back when you have some better features and plan the launch better. You'll at least avoid these scam threats. For now though, not a chance of investing a penny.

We don't think it was lack of features there are plenty of coins with zero wallet innovation (no built-in chat/markets) that do fine, we shouldn't have waited to release our roadmap/white paper. Also probably the ico issue and other coins didn't help matters much. I'm sure this project would have been more successful for everyone had we not tried to do radical things that people weren't prepared for as well. There is no point developing something people are not interested in, we are open to suggestions and have offered a few to our community managers as ideas for the coin. We will let them explain though as this is their forte. Thank you to those that did support us, though we know we put over 2 btc into this ourselves so there weren't many haha. Do not sell your coins if you want a refund, just wait till the ICO ends on Sunday.
zhangdu

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:20:40 AM

if such good coin die only because of selected bad ICO, sounds sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: