Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:50:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED  (Read 184333 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
computerparts

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:55:45 PM

dev dumping hidden premine? A dump like this so soon makes no sense.

No dumping here and no hidden pre-mine either, POW is not over yet so dumps are normal.

How do you explain what happened? And, to everyone following this, does the blockchain reveal anything about the truth on this?

"How do you explain what happened" HuhHuh?

Remember guys, this is a free market, I don't control what the people do with their coins.

If you want someone to control stuff like that, go to Forex, there you have the ECB and the FED blocking short selling to prevent further losses Wink

And let me remind you, this is the first day of trading with the coin in the final stages of POW.

And just in case you are wondering: I didn't dump anything.

And I can tell you, even when it gets my time to sell (which wont be soon) I will old my sell orders hard as steel and the buyers eat them.

So in other words, there was a premine/instamine? How can you have coins if there was no premine/instamine?
walkeroo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:56:16 PM

wtf,another scam?
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:57:45 PM

wtf,another scam?

Just another day on bitcointalk.org.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:58:40 PM

C'mon i need to price going back to 21k then... i'm out
arcoins (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:00:03 PM

No dumping here and no hidden pre-mine either, POW is not over yet so dumps are normal.

How do you explain what happened? And, to everyone following this, does the blockchain reveal anything about the truth on this?

Remember guys, this is a free market, I don't control what the people do with their coins.

If you want someone to control stuff like that, go to Forex, there you have the ECB and the FED blocking short selling to prevent further losses Wink

And let me remind you, this is the first day of trading with the coin in the final stages of POW.

And I can tell you, even when it gets my time to sell (which wont be soon) I will old my sell orders hard as steel and the buyers eat them.

So in other words, there was a premine/instamine? How can you have coins if there was no premine/instamine?

Is that a serious question? Cheesy

I mined this coin like anybody else.
computerparts

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:00:57 PM

Plenty of idiots around still buying into this scam so I'm sure it won't be long.
82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:01:38 PM

What?....So the Dev can't mine any coins for personal use, That is ridicules  --> He should be able to mine a coin which he believes in (since he developed it), Just like everyone else ....as long as he is mining at the same time as everyone else, what is the problem?

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
computerparts

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:01:56 PM

So you admit to a premine...nice job dev. It's like taking candy from a baby isn't it? But hey at least you can still get 3 btc more out of it till it's completely dead.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:02:41 PM

Plenty of idiots around still buying into this scam so I'm sure it won't be long.
I need to plenty of idiots, don't say anything let them buying...
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:03:29 PM

What?....Te Dev can't mine any coins for personal use, That is ridicules  --> He should be able to mine a coin which he believes in (since he developed it), Just like everyone else ....as long as he is mining at the same time as everyone else, what is the problem?

This dev is not mined at same time as everyone else. He had compiled already wallet and starts instamine from launch while others had only source not a single wallet.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:04:30 PM

Déjà vu SPATA COIN
82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:06:31 PM

So you admit to a premine...nice job dev. It's like taking candy from a baby isn't it?

Dev said he mined along with everyone else...that is fair!

Look...If a pre-mine is present "I do not believe there to be one" Bittrex will get to the bottom of if (they do that well)

Also Price is shooting up as I type....If you missed it - that is on you

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
computerparts

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:09:03 PM

So you admit to a premine...nice job dev. It's like taking candy from a baby isn't it?

Dev said he mined along with everyone else...that is fair!

Look...If a pre-mine is present "I do not believe there to be one" Bittrex will get to the bottom of if (they do that well)

Also Price is shooting up as I type....If you missed it - that is on you

And why isn't there a block explorer to prove this? Price is shooting up because of the pathetic buys in small amounts. It's an obvious trap! There's 3 btc total support, that means one dump in the amount of 3 btc and this coin is done for good.

Edit: 2.7 btc buy support now.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:10:18 PM

Dev said

He can say he is transformer by zodiac. Do you belive him?

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:12:16 PM

I have no more words for this blind patriots. Blame yourself later, nobody gonna stop you. People so naive. I'm out from this thread.
arcoins (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:13:02 PM

So you admit to a premine...nice job dev. It's like taking candy from a baby isn't it? But hey at least you can still get 3 btc more out of it till it's completely dead.

What part of "I mined this coin like anybody else" didn't you understand?
computerparts

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:14:38 PM

What part of "where is your proof?" don't you understand?
J_Crypto

Activity: 256

CRYPTOMI.IO

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:18:14 PM

Dumpy Dev..  Angry

Cryptomi.io is an advanced platform that provides powerful tools and technologies for cryptocurrency trading. Our secure and intuitive system will help you maximize profits and optimize your trading. Join Cryptomi.io today and start trading at a new level!
arcoins (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:19:44 PM

What part of "where is your proof?" don't you understand?

I can show you my wallet, and maybe you will surprised on how late I was into the mining.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:40:49 PM

show us all the dev(s) wallets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: