Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Final capitulation crash incoming, drop your bags & hope now!  (Read 12849 times)
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:45:38 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 04:44:40 AM by Benjig

YAY, cheap coins before the end of year reborn!
I love it.

go ahead, $0.000001 bitcoin are all yours, Congratulations!

Lol i want $0.025 coins not those  Smiley the price originally on mt gox..

actually if the price crashed i dont think it can go below 50 even with the most bad news outhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:51:22 AM

I love it.

Lol i want $0.025 coins not those  Smiley the price originally on mt gox

bitcoin used to be free, you get them as free gift if you  / register at some forums / advertise it at your blog / play games / chat with miners / click at some webpages / ...
remember the 10k bitcoin pizza?
nothing will change if bitcoin drops back to $0.000001 or free, no matter you still want to buy them or not, it would be useless and worthless again
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:51:34 AM

Well it does seem like there's finally some action. Unfortunately the price is going the wrong way and I don't see any news about why. Alt coin holders are saying their coins are dropping more though.

Alts are flat out getting pummeled.  Of course, there isn't any kind of agreed-upon index, but based on some concepts I've been messing around with, if you subtract out BTC and LTC, the rest of the alt market is down 20-30% over the last week.

Right now, TOTAL crypto market cap is 7.905 billion.  BTC and LTC make up more than $7.6 billion. EVERYTHING else combined...hundreds of alts, don't combine to make $300mm in cap.

That is partly due to 3 big IPOs running atm. Ethereum, StorJ and Syscoin.

There are some people claiming it's because of those IPOs, but wouldn't that just dry out the supply? It would only crash the market if those coins got sold by the people behind those IPOs, and the Ethereum coins haven't moved so far, have they?

Many people have all their BTC locked up in alts, so to participate in an IPO they sell their coins to get BTC. Thus creating downward pressure.
I don't think many people have their BTC locked up in altcoins as the market cap for all alts is very small when compared to BTC. I also think this would be an inaccurate statement as prices of alts are very unstable so, in terms of BTC their value can drop significantly.
Octavius

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:09:08 PM

Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:00:27 PM

Well it does seem like there's finally some action. Unfortunately the price is going the wrong way and I don't see any news about why. Alt coin holders are saying their coins are dropping more though.

Alts are flat out getting pummeled.  Of course, there isn't any kind of agreed-upon index, but based on some concepts I've been messing around with, if you subtract out BTC and LTC, the rest of the alt market is down 20-30% over the last week.

Right now, TOTAL crypto market cap is 7.905 billion.  BTC and LTC make up more than $7.6 billion. EVERYTHING else combined...hundreds of alts, don't combine to make $300mm in cap.

That is partly due to 3 big IPOs running atm. Ethereum, StorJ and Syscoin.

There are some people claiming it's because of those IPOs, but wouldn't that just dry out the supply? It would only crash the market if those coins got sold by the people behind those IPOs, and the Ethereum coins haven't moved so far, have they?

Many people have all their BTC locked up in alts, so to participate in an IPO they sell their coins to get BTC. Thus creating downward pressure.
I don't think many people have their BTC locked up in altcoins as the market cap for all alts is very small when compared to BTC. I also think this would be an inaccurate statement as prices of alts are very unstable so, in terms of BTC their value can drop significantly.

My statement was completely irrelevant apparently. I thought this thread was about the downfall of alts Cheesy

I posted in 2 threads and mixed them up! Sorry guys.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:07:57 PM

I love it.

bitcoin used to be free, you get them as free gift if you  / register at some forums / advertise it at your blog / play games / chat with miners / click at some webpages / ...
nothing will change if bitcoin drops back to $0.000001 or free, no matter you still want to buy them or not, it would be useless and worthless again

I don't think you remember the 10k pizza. You just looked it up.
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:16:04 PM

I love it.

Such a fascinating understanding of market principles.

Can I pay you one BTC to teach me of your knowledged ways? Actually, in the long run that means I'll be giving you nothing...How about you just teach me of your knowledged for free?
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:21:14 PM

Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:21:42 PM

I love it.

So you must have tons of bitcoins if you lived that times.. or you sold all of them at 100 usd and thats why you are buthurt
Cranky4u

Activity: 810

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:38:31 PM

If you are truely shitting your pants over this, I will consider buying your near worthless BTC for penny in the dollar...1BTC = $0.01

I await your PM

Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:22:34 PM

If you are truely shitting your pants over this, I will consider buying your near worthless BTC for penny in the dollar...1BTC = $0.01

I await your PM

Too bad that those butthurt BTC flamer don't really hold any BTC and only FUD because of FOMO (fear of missing out)

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:05:41 AM

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:17:27 AM

This is a clear bitcoin PP technical move, surprised most of you guys havent spotted it yet

haha what did i tell u guys?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: