Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines MH17 Crash: Boeing 777 Crashed in Ukraine Near Russian Border  (Read 51910 times)
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:30:20 AM

Just heard Juan Williams slap down Obama saying the optics look bad for him to be off fundraising.....
'It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy': Obama sparks anger with 40-second mention of Malaysian plane crash that killed '23 Americans' before giving transportation speech

Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 crashed in eastern Ukraine on Thursday, killing all 295 passengers on board including 23 Americans, according to some reports
    President Obama said his national security team is working on identifying the U.S. citizens – and then launched into jokes and 16 minutes of prepared remarks
    Twitter erupted with digital eye-rolls at Obama's curt mention of the 'tragedy' that the Ukrainian government quickly called a 'criminal case'
    House Speaker John Boehner offered a solemn statement, saying 'many innocents were killed today. It is horrifying.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696366/It-looks-like-terrible-tragedy-Obama-briefly-addresses-Malaysian-plane-crash-emerges-23-U-S-passengers-board.html#ixzz37lmMQkgx

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:32:39 AM

And Ukraine blames the Russians.  So?  Let's wait and learn the truth.  And I agree, Obama should remain silent until proof of fault is found.
Yes it is a stupid idea and I said their was no evidence.  But both Christian religions and Muslim religions want Armageddon to happen.  It is not out of the realm of possibility.

Yes True, but Malaysian are mostly Muslims, if Pro-Russian shooted down the plane with help of Russia, I hope for Russia that they will not get a Jihad... agains their country !

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:37:53 AM

Just heard Juan Williams slap down Obama saying the optics look bad for him to be off fundraising.....
'It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy': Obama sparks anger with 40-second mention of Malaysian plane crash that killed '23 Americans' before giving transportation speech

Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 crashed in eastern Ukraine on Thursday, killing all 295 passengers on board including 23 Americans, according to some reports
    President Obama said his national security team is working on identifying the U.S. citizens – and then launched into jokes and 16 minutes of prepared remarks
    Twitter erupted with digital eye-rolls at Obama's curt mention of the 'tragedy' that the Ukrainian government quickly called a 'criminal case'
    House Speaker John Boehner offered a solemn statement, saying 'many innocents were killed today. It is horrifying.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696366/It-looks-like-terrible-tragedy-Obama-briefly-addresses-Malaysian-plane-crash-emerges-23-U-S-passengers-board.html#ixzz37lmMQkgx
I had the news on when they cut to his speech and I muted the tv because he started with a chuckle, I'm glad I hit mute, its bad enough to read his words let alone hear him make jokes about 23 Americans killed in an unprovoked attack. Anyone see the irony that on the night of the Benghazi attack on September 12 obama ignored the attack on Americans so he could prepare for a campaign speech? That's why the truth about that night was hidden and the lies about a protest came out, to protect obama so the world wouldn't know that this, the above, is what he calls leadership. And all those claims that he's disconnected from the job and from the crisis's going on all over, this proves they're very right.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:41:39 AM

I had the news on when they cut to his speech and I muted the tv because he started with a chuckle, I'm glad I hit mute, its bad enough to read his words let alone hear him make jokes about 23 Americans killed in an unprovoked attack. Anyone see the irony that on the night of the Benghazi attack on September 12 obama ignored the attack on Americans so he could prepare for a campaign speech? That's why the truth about that night was hidden and the lies about a protest came out, to protect obama so the world wouldn't know that this, the above, is what he calls leadership. And all those claims that he's disconnected from the job and from the crisis's going on all over, this proves they're very right.
Every time anything happens around the world Obama goes to a fund raiser and proves our country inept and totally devoid of any leadership. I can remember when his mindless minions were telling us how much more peaceful the world would be when he was elected.
He is a complete moron and that is exactly the reason I did not vote for him. 
sana8410

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:42:57 AM

Every time anything happens around the world Obama goes to a fund raiser and proves our country inept and totally devoid of any leadership. I can remember when his mindless minions were telling us how much more peaceful the world would be when he was elected.
The manifest said there were 23 Americans on board... number might be off by one or two, people miss flights, but there were definitely Americans on board.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:43:38 AM

Ironic how some folks who want America to avoid being the world's policeman can get all upset when our president does not change his schedule every day that a few hundred people get killed due to a war some place.
This was not an attack on America.
Plenty of American officials have been doing their job  aiding the investigation, of what happened.
AS of Thursday evening, there has not even been a confirmation that any Americans were aboard! Not that it would matter much as far as what the president should have done today.

Rigon

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:46:15 AM

The manifest said there were 23 Americans on board... number might be off by one or two, people miss flights, but there were definitely Americans on board.
If the 23 Americans on board manifest is correct, besides more sanctions on Russia...what more can we do to that asshole Putin? I think that POS is just laughing at us and the rest of the world now. And he would laugh at more sanctions...and probably just limit fuel/energy delivery to western Europe in retaliation.

And what is our fearless leader up to? Fundraising/partying in NYC.
sana8410

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:49:12 AM

If the 23 Americans on board manifest is correct, besides more sanctions on Russia...what more can we do to that asshole Putin? I think that POS is just laughing at us and the rest of the world now. And he would laugh at more sanctions...and probably just limit fuel/energy delivery to western Europe in retaliation.

In your first paragraph, you acknowledge that there's really not much more we can do to Putin than to increase sanctions, which won't really accomplish anything. Then you turn around and toss off the standard kneejerk insult to President Obama that he's going about his normal daily business.  "Good Lord" is right. But it's got nothing to do with anything the President is doing or not doing.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Rigon

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:50:32 AM

In your first paragraph, you acknowledge that there's really not much more we can do to Putin than to increase sanctions, which won't really accomplish anything. Then you turn around and toss off the standard kneejerk insult to President Obama that he's going about his normal daily business.  "Good Lord" is right. But it's got nothing to do with anything the President is doing or not doing.
Below is the speech Reagan gave after Russia shot down a commercial flight that had Americans on board. Then compare that to obama playing tiddly winks while putin is playing war on innocent humans. I didn't post all the speech but compare that to obama's 40 second speech where he says it might be a tragedy. putin is a bully, is there a world leader man enough to stand up to him? obama sure isn't, he's busy fundraising and making jokes.

One thing is for sure, obama certainly couldn't promise that those responsible will be held accountable for their actions because Americans have heard that line of bull before and know it means nothing. And like it or not, if obama hadn't talked Ukraine out of their nukes Russia wouldn't have attacked.
Rigon

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:51:59 AM

http://www.presidentialrhetoric.com/historicspeeches/reagan/kal007.html

HISTORIC SPEECHES

RONALD REAGAN
Address to the Nation on KAL 007
September 5, 1983

My fellow Americans:

I'm coming before you tonight about the Korean airline massacre, the attack by the Soviet Union against 269 innocent men, women, and children aboard an unarmed Korean passenger plane. This crime against humanity must never be forgotten, here or throughout the world.

Our prayers tonight are with the victims and their families in their time of terrible grief. Our hearts go out to them — to brave people like Kathryn McDonald, the wife of a Congressman whose composure and eloquence on the day of her husband's death moved us all. He will be sorely missed by all of us here in government.

The parents of one slain couple wired me: "Our daughter...and her husband...died on Korean Airline Flight 007. Their deaths were the result of the Soviet Union violating every concept of human rights." The emotions of these parents — grief, shock, anger — are shared by civilized people everywhere. From around the world press accounts reflect an explosion of condemnation by people everywhere.

Let me state as plainly as I can: There was absolutely no justification, either legal or moral, for what the Soviets did. One newspaper in India said, "If every passenger plane...is fair game for home air forces...it will be the end to civil aviation as we know it."

This is not the first time the Soviet Union has shot at and hit a civilian airliner when it over flew its territory. In another tragic incident in 1978, the Soviets also shot down an unarmed civilian airliner after having positively identified it as such. In that instance, the Soviet interceptor pilot clearly identified the civilian markings on the side of the aircraft, repeatedly questioned the order to fire on a civilian airliner, and was ordered to shoot it down anyway. The aircraft was hit with a missile and made a crash landing. Several innocent people lost their lives in this attack, killed by shrapnel from the blast of a Soviet missile.
sana8410

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:56:29 AM

Another benefit that Reagan had that Obama does not have, is that he did not have an entire political movement eager to destroy him to the point where they trashed him instead of the Soviets for the incident. There is absolutely nothing that could happen in this world that would get the radical right  to stand behind their President. A terrorist could detonate a suitcase nuke in Denver and the right would trash the President rather than back him in going after the perpetrators. The support the left gave to Reagan in his admonishment of the Soviets for the KAL shoot down, or even to Bush in the wake of the 9/11 attacks would NEVER be given from the right to President Obama. They just don't have it in them to put their country first ahead of their party power.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:00:15 AM

http://www.presidentialrhetoric.com/historicspeeches/reagan/kal007.html

HISTORIC SPEECHES

RONALD REAGAN
Address to the Nation on KAL 007
September 5, 1983

My fellow Americans:

I'm coming before you tonight about the Korean airline massacre, the attack by the Soviet Union against 269 innocent men, women, and children aboard an unarmed Korean passenger plane. This crime against humanity must never be forgotten, here or throughout the world.

Our prayers tonight are with the victims and their families in their time of terrible grief. Our hearts go out to them — to brave people like Kathryn McDonald, the wife of a Congressman whose composure and eloquence on the day of her husband's death moved us all. He will be sorely missed by all of us here in government.

The parents of one slain couple wired me: "Our daughter...and her husband...died on Korean Airline Flight 007. Their deaths were the result of the Soviet Union violating every concept of human rights." The emotions of these parents — grief, shock, anger — are shared by civilized people everywhere. From around the world press accounts reflect an explosion of condemnation by people everywhere.

Let me state as plainly as I can: There was absolutely no justification, either legal or moral, for what the Soviets did. One newspaper in India said, "If every passenger plane...is fair game for home air forces...it will be the end to civil aviation as we know it."

This is not the first time the Soviet Union has shot at and hit a civilian airliner when it over flew its territory. In another tragic incident in 1978, the Soviets also shot down an unarmed civilian airliner after having positively identified it as such. In that instance, the Soviet interceptor pilot clearly identified the civilian markings on the side of the aircraft, repeatedly questioned the order to fire on a civilian airliner, and was ordered to shoot it down anyway. The aircraft was hit with a missile and made a crash landing. Several innocent people lost their lives in this attack, killed by shrapnel from the blast of a Soviet missile.
An address to the nation four days later can hardly be compared to a breaking news response from the road.No matter what the President of the United States, Barack Obama, did, fault would be found with it.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:03:15 AM

By the end of this week, Your opinion will have changed. I'm sure of it Smiley Already the flight17(taking off 17th, FLight 370 took off 3/7)'s most reported Death toll is a 7(2+9+5=1+6=7). And it occured on a 22 date.  (1+7+7+2+0+1+4=22)

Im not making this sht up.. oh well, most are too darn cattle-like to notice the bizzare-ness in this.

Sorry for keep this little offtopic one more post:

Numbers are meaningless, specially the casting out nines. If I change a little bit your system from Arabic numerals to Roman it will look like:
Flight XVII, flight CCCLXX, death toll CCICV at XVII-VII-MMXIV
Not that scary anymore, isn't it?
It's like that Bible's Apocalypse thing of 666, there were no Arabic numerals by such time, so he probably meant VI VI VI or DLXVI. So 666 is just a funny number that if you put upside down will read 999... again, just in the Arabic system, Romans would simply see upside down letters without meaning, what can also mean Apocalypse book is a forgery added to the Bible past IX Century AD if the intent was to play with these numerals but no more than that.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:03:31 AM

this hits the nail on the head
Sen. John McCain: I don’t understand this president. The crisis on the border. He did the fundraisers, the fundraisers in New York while they’re major conflicts, not to mention the loss of American lives. It was reported there were Americans on the airplane. I do not understand it. I think your network has already played the clip of Ronald Reagan’s reaction when the South Korean airliner was shot down. This is just what we used to call in the military A-W-O-L.

Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:17:56 AM

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/memories-recollection-guesses-and.html
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:23:16 AM

And what if someone else took down that plane to blame the Russians??? Because they need an excuse to go to Ukraine!!!

Do you remember 9/11 Huh

Here it goes again!

Space for rent if its still trending
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:51:59 AM

Sen. John McCain: I don’t understand this president. The crisis on the border. He did the fundraisers, the fundraisers in New York while they’re major conflicts, not to mention the loss of American lives. It was reported there were Americans on the airplane. I do not understand it. I think your network has already played the clip of Ronald Reagan’s reaction when the South Korean airliner was shot down. This is just what we used to call in the military A-W-O-L.

I'm not all that big fan of Obama's actions myself, but is there anything he could have done that you would not have criticized? If he had spent a lot of time talking about it it would just be empty talk, and if he had promised some kind of real action you would have blamed him for pulling the US into yet another war. The Soviet Union was the ultimate enemy of the US back then, so of course Reagan would spend some time on it when he had something serious to blame them for.
E-valuta

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:52:07 AM

Numbers are meaningless by themselves, they just have some use and form under math. A seven has no clue it is a seven, means nothing to the Universe, we also call today 18th July 2014 by random events like the supposed birth of Jesus.
To all its extent, whatever sums to 7 or other far fetched conspiracy lacks any rational ground.  Grin

By the end of this week, Your opinion will have changed. I'm sure of it Smiley Already the flight17(taking off 17th, FLight 370 took off 3/7)'s most reported Death toll is a 7(2+9+5=1+6=7). And it occured on a 22 date.  (1+7+7+2+0+1+4=22)

Im not making this sht up.. oh well, most are too darn cattle-like to notice the bizzare-ness in this.

You can massage numbers to say anything you want. There is no pattern there other than the ones people want to see. Tragedies happen and there is no rhyme or reason to it. A plane filled with civilians flew through a war zone and got shot down. That is pretty much it.  

Massage numbers?  Cheesy

+ Equations on single digits is hard for some, I understand. As said, there's no manipulation and im not making it up. The point of numerology is to convert a big nr to a single digit, but if its an 11, 22 or 33 you don't split it because its a "master number". 22 being the master Builder or master plan(architecture plan).

Tomorrow it's the 20th of July 2014. That's:

2+0+7+2+0+1+4

or just 20, 7, 7 = 277

Anyway, tomorrow or at the latest the 22nd you'll see Smiley
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:54:56 AM

And what if someone else took down that plane to blame the Russians??? Because they need an excuse to go to Ukraine!!!

If everything would be a west conspiracy west would run the world for few decades...

It's funny cause Russian here say that communism was for destruct Russia but they support everything Russia do today even if the only difference with communism is the economic switch to a very crony capitalism...

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 11:37:07 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 12:12:20 PM by Nemo1024

None of us were alive by 1917. If we go by seek the roots of any conflict by History we come to find shit enough to justify pretty much anything, it just depends on how deep we dig. No country is a saint, not even Tibet!
We have to sort our lives today, not at our grandparents graves.

I strongly disagree with you on this subject. History is a kind of collective memory, a part of a hive mind of a society, even though the individual actors are long dead. Those who forget history are cursed to repeat it.

Not understanding the history will also lead to wrong measure being taken now. Case in point, Novorossia, where the root of the current conflict is in 1917, when a part the Russian society was forcefully moved into a Galicia-influenced one. Those who understand the history, will see that the solution to the conflict was all along federalisation of Ukraine (which was asked for by the population of the region and brokered by Russia), something that was blatantly rejected by the Keivan coup government. So the bomb that was smouldering since 1917 was continuing to wait for a trigger to set it off. Such trigger became the Odessa massacre of the 2nd of May, when the Russian population of Novorossia saw what was also in store for them and had to defend themselves...

As an aside, the roots to Russian distrust to Poland, for example are in the 1600, from the time of Polish intervention, trying to install a false-Drimtrij as Russian Czar.

Now, I agree with you on the point of numbers and numerology. Numbers mean only what we make them mean. the same (in)famous 2777...
101011011001 or 0010 0111 0111 0111 or 5331 are also 2777, 2 7 7 7, and 2777 in binary, binary and octal respectively. It all depends on what patterns our human pattern-seeking mind will manage to see in the static noise.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: