Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines MH17 Crash: Boeing 777 Crashed in Ukraine Near Russian Border  (Read 51910 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:17:56 PM

Maybe people who saw it don't want to tell cause they are pro-russian  Roll Eyes

The 10+ kilometer plume of smoke would be visible from far beyond the area controlled by rebells. Don't you find it rather strange that there is no evidence at all? Cool

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:21:46 PM

Also, where are the satellites' photos? Or are they pro-russian too? Roll Eyes

hologram

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

So why nobody saw it if it's Ukrainian army ?

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:23:41 PM

So why nobody saw it if it's Ukrainian army ?

So you guess correctly, there was no Buk, neither Ukrainian, nor Russian. And the plane was taken down by a jet fighter (which is much harder to find out, by the way)... Cool

hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:28:35 PM

So you guess correctly, there was no Buk, neither Ukrainian, nor Russian. And the plane was taken down by a fighter (which is much harder to find out, by the way)... Cool

And why nobody saw it too ? I have see fighter jet in my life and it's very noisy...

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:30:27 PM

So you guess correctly, there was no Buk, neither Ukrainian, nor Russian. And the plane was taken down by a fighter (which is much harder to find out, by the way)... Cool

And why nobody saw it too ? I have see fighter jet in my life and it's very noisy...

You would not be able to see a fighter attacking an aircraft with its gun at a 10 kilometer altitude... Witnesses say there were 2 Ukrainian military planes flying nearby (and, as I got it, there is a proof). Also, would they be noisier than a Boeing-777? Cool

hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:34:04 PM

With machine gun ? 247crypto has say "no hole" for two hours yesterday... And with a blue sky you would see it.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

With machine gun ? 247crypto has say "no hole" for two hours yesterday... And with a blue sky you would see it.

Yes, with a 30 mm machine gun (aircraft cannon). Regarding holes, see these photos:

hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:38:01 PM

Yes, with a machine gun. Regarding holes, see these photos:

So why 247crypto disinformed me with his no hole picture ?

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:40:17 PM

Yes, with a machine gun. Regarding holes, see these photos:

So why 247crypto disinformed me with his no hole picture ?

Why do you ask me? Shocked

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:41:05 PM

At some point someone will figure the plane was shot down with a slingshot by a 10 yo boy...  Roll Eyes

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:42:26 PM

At some point someone will figure the plane was shot down with a slingshot by a 10 yo boy...  Roll Eyes

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos ("the sleep of reason produces monsters")... Cool

hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:47:43 PM

Cause it low the trust i have on pro-russian, pushing disinformation isn't good.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:50:28 PM

Cause it low the trust i have on pro-russian, pushing disinformation isn't good.

He may just not know himself for sure. These are just assumptions and guesswork. But whoever would launch a surface-to-air missile like Buk, it would be easy to notice and prove... Roll Eyes

hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:54:49 PM

He may just not know himself for sure. These are just assumptions and guesswork... Roll Eyes

Yes, but information is about trust. Each day i read 5 technology site, 4 cryptocurrencies site, 4 international news site and 3 national news site. I have not the time to verify everything.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:58:06 PM

He may just not know himself for sure. These are just assumptions and guesswork... Roll Eyes

Yes, but information is about trust. Each day i read 5 technology site, 4 cryptocurrencies site, 4 international news site and 3 national news site. I have not the time to verify everything.

People are prone to lie and lies... Grin

hologram

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:02:39 PM

People are prone to lie and lies... Grin

it's cause of that i trust only site i know well and i take care of what you say  Smiley
so now i know i must not trust 247crypto at all  Cheesy

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:08:48 PM

It is quite telling to see the amount of Russia bashing in this thread alone, and the fact that Russia, again as usual, has to put itself into a defensive position. In a way Russia-bashers' actions speak against their words.

But is it so bad being pro-Russian, history has shown that it's synonymous to being pro-freedom, pro-independence, pro-truth, anti-fascist.

What the fuck Russian has do for freedom for 3 century ? Nothing... Near of all freedom philosopher come from the west.

We can start with Tatar-Mongol invasion and the fact that Russia took the brunt of it sparing the Western Europe. We can mention the Polish invasion of 1600, Tevtonic invasion of 1742, the French invasion of 1812, the French-British invasion of 1854, the Polish and Western intervention of 1917-1920, the German invasion of 1940-1945. The WWI is an exception. Russia didn't have any claims in the war, but was obliged to enter it to defend Serbia, which which it had a treaty, and which received an impossible ultimatum from Austria.

While the West was philosophising about peace and freedom, and conducting an occasional crusade or an invasion, Russia was busy deflecting said invasion against itself or its allies.

Sorry for a continuation of an off-topic. Smiley

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:14:32 PM

While the West was philosophising about peace and freedom, and conducting an occasional crusade or an invasion, Russia was busy deflecting said invasion against itself or its allies.

...just happened to keep expanding until the Pacific Ocean while "defending"... ah! The Romantic/Novel History of XVIII Century is still up around!...

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:17:04 PM

...just happened to keep expanding until the Pacific Ocean while "defending"... ah! The Romantic/Novel History of XVIII Century is still up around!...

Your knowledge of history still has room for improvement... Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: