Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIO] * BIOCOIN - First Organic Food Market Backed Up! IPO Open! Join NOW! [BIO]  (Read 11757 times)
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:56:33 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 05:04:33 AM by majeis

Hi Everyone,

Been reading through the thread. I agree it would be nice to have some proof of these contracts. Dev did you contact all the farmers you have contracts with and ask them if they would be willing to allow you to share this info? I understand privacy, but if I was a farme, and believed in this coin I would be happy to share my personal farming information. It would be positive free advertising.

If ALL of your farmers won't share, while not proving anything definitively, post the contracts WITHOUT names. You should already have them all and should be able to block out personal info and post asap. It will give a little credibility, at least to me. I'm sure there is an attorney or business person on the thread to tell if the contracts look legitimate based on a number of factors or just something quickly put together. Oh that's an idea too please post your attorney's information. They can independently corroborate your claims. It is easy enough to find out if they are real attorneys and if they are willing to post that the contracts are in place and legitimate, without disclosing the farmers personal information, it will be a huge influence on me to trust what you are saying.

Also it was said you want the most Eco-friendly option to mine. Well, as pointed out, mining isn't eco friendly. So do you have maybe something else to offset the energy wasted in mining? Not the long term goal you mentioned about solar powered server for multi-pool. Why is it not live for the launch with your own pool to reduce energy usage?

Now I know the above isn't exactly positive, but there are a lot of legitimate concerns that you have not addressed or are just saying it violates privacy. I am excited about the IDEA you have and backing a coin that is good for the environment. I even think you are on your way to being that. I hope over the next few days some more details are released to cover these concerns and the other concerns of community members.

I saw a post from a farmer on the thread ask for more info on being involved. Are you willing to share your contract and/or experience with getting your farm involved on this project?

Have a good day!

You must be an idiot if you think that censored pictures are going to help this crap at all.

If you're an investor in an organization that makes fiat currency in their country, your dream stops short when you consider that you'll be essentially dodging capital gains taxes in whatever country you receive payment since a fiat conversion is necessary somewhere in this imaginary process, and not word one is discussed about that in the ANN.

4th: You can earn from your IPO (apart from coins themselves?): When investors apply in our IPO become CO-OWNER of one Fruit Tree

They're selling you a tree in an undisclosed location run by unknown parties. Are you daft?

So I know people are burned all the time by fake coins, but why start off by calling someone an idiot. How intellectual and helpful is that? Did I say it would cause me to pump tons of money into this coin anywhere? I said a LITTLE credibility. Which is exactly what it would be LITTLE, but anything is better than nothing. Or do you think it has to be all or nothing? With no other options, but your own?

Imaginary world to me? No have no interest in living in this imaginary world you came up with. The dev and his farms maybe in an imaginary world, but of course you would pay taxes on an investment. Also where did I say you wouldn't? You can be pissed at the idea, but there is no reason to be so rude and disrespectful at me for asking a question or making a suggestion. So if I invest differently than you I'm an idiot, even though again no where I said I was buying into the IPO and I clearly stated there are questions that need answers?
It is ridiculous that it seems the crypto community is getting worse day by day.  Making personal attack against people for a forum post. Grow up. Get rid of the IDIOT and Daft parts and keep constructive. Why is that so hard? Great for pointing out the taxes. Great for pointing out your buying a tree. The rest does what good?

I really do hope you have a good day.

It's icing on the cake in addition to highlighting your idiocy.

Good for you I hope that makes you feel better. I really do. Have a good day.

It really does.

Your "suspension of disbelief" and hopefully optimistic attitude is a toxic plague on these forums and the reason why scams like this keep popping up every 8 hours or so.

Please stop infecting everyone else.

Good luck in having a good day.

(btw, the OP's name is spelled in the American version of the word, so they're either American and all that bullshit about Europe is silly, or they're just an idiot like you.)

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:37:03 AM

Hi Everyone,

Been reading through the thread. I agree it would be nice to have some proof of these contracts. Dev did you contact all the farmers you have contracts with and ask them if they would be willing to allow you to share this info? I understand privacy, but if I was a farmer, and believed in this coin I would be happy to share my personal farming information. It would be positive free advertising.

If ALL of your farmers won't share, while not proving anything definitively, post the contracts WITHOUT names. You should already have them all and should be able to block out personal info and post asap. It will give a little credibility, at least to me. I'm sure there is an attorney or business person on the thread to tell if the contracts look legitimate based on a number of factors or just something quickly put together. Oh that's an idea too please post your attorney's information. They can independently corroborate your claims. It is easy enough to find out if they are real attorneys and if they are willing to post that the contracts are in place and legitimate, without disclosing the farmers personal information, it will be a huge influence on me to trust what you are saying.

Also it was said you want the most Eco-friendly option to mine. Well, as pointed out, mining isn't eco friendly. So do you have maybe something else to offset the energy wasted in mining? Not the long term goal you mentioned about solar powered server for multi-pool. Why is it not live for the launch with your own pool to reduce energy usage?

Now I know the above isn't exactly positive, but there are a lot of legitimate concerns that you have not addressed or are just saying it violates privacy. I am excited about the IDEA you have and backing a coin that is good for the environment. I even think you are on your way to being that. I hope over the next few days some more details are released to cover these concerns and the other concerns of community members.

I saw a post from a farmer on the thread ask for more info on being involved. Are you willing to share your contract and/or experience with getting your farm involved on this project?

Have a good day!

You must be an idiot if you think that censored pictures are going to help this crap at all.

If you're an investor in an organization that makes fiat currency in their country, your dream stops short when you consider that you'll be essentially dodging capital gains taxes in whatever country you receive payment since a fiat conversion is necessary somewhere in this imaginary process, and not word one is discussed about that in the ANN.

4th: You can earn from your IPO (apart from coins themselves?): When investors apply in our IPO become CO-OWNER of one Fruit Tree

They're selling you a tree in an undisclosed location run by unknown parties. Are you daft?

So I know people are burned all the time by fake coins, but why start off by calling someone an idiot. How intellectual and helpful is that? Did I say it would cause me to pump tons of money into this coin anywhere? I said a LITTLE credibility. Which is exactly what it would be LITTLE, but anything is better than nothing. Or do you think it has to be all or nothing? With no other options, but your own?

Imaginary world to me? No have no interest in living in this imaginary world you came up with. The dev and his farms maybe in an imaginary world, but of course you would pay taxes on an investment. Also where did I say you wouldn't? You can be pissed at the idea, but there is no reason to be so rude and disrespectful at me for asking a question or making a suggestion. So if I invest differently than you I'm an idiot, even though again no where I said I was buying into the IPO and I clearly stated there are questions that need answers?
It is ridiculous that it seems the crypto community is getting worse day by day.  Making personal attack against people for a forum post. Grow up. Get rid of the IDIOT and Daft parts and keep constructive. Why is that so hard? Great for pointing out the taxes. Great for pointing out your buying a tree. The rest does what good?

Holy words there!

@majesis: Ehm..frustrated teacher or lawyer here? LOL
My pool is the OP (as the others pools) because i posted my pool announce on the thread an it's been added to OP..I think you're quite paranoid man..

EDIT: hey you're spamming the thread too much i think. Please stop your posting madness! And take it easy

Come on mate it's clear from your attitude that you've been scammed or lost your cash on some scam IPO, but this doesn't mean you need to be angry with everybody out there...i suggest some Valium, one in the morning and one in the evening. Your forum communication will be better for sure.
majeis

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:41:14 AM

Hi Everyone,

Been reading through the thread. I agree it would be nice to have some proof of these contracts. Dev did you contact all the farmers you have contracts with and ask them if they would be willing to allow you to share this info? I understand privacy, but if I was a farmer, and believed in this coin I would be happy to share my personal farming information. It would be positive free advertising.

Have a good day!

Holy words there!

@majesis: Ehm..frustrated teacher or lawyer here? LOL
My pool is the OP (as the others pools) because i posted my pool announce on the thread an it's been added to OP..I think you're quite paranoid man..

EDIT: hey you're spamming the thread too much i think. Please stop your posting madness! And take it easy

Come on mate it's clear from your attitude that you've been scammed or lost your cash on some scam IPO, but this doesn't mean you need to be angry with everybody out there...i suggest some Valium, one in the morning and one in the evening. Your forum communication will be better for sure.

Try again. Try harder. Also, try reading and responding to the things I said to you earlier, and also try quoting me on my latest post.

I get it. You want ~50% of the pool fees and you don't want all that hash power to be worthless to you, but at least come up with something better than being a plant in the audience during a magic show.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
BioCoin Organization (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:53:17 AM

We will provide any necessary information by the IPO opening time.

You should remember some important facts: we are not supporting any company or corporation or industrial business. We are linking little "Fair Trade" farmers and they often do not use formal contracts. If you need any information about how handshake contracts work in organic agriculture, you can all google it.

Said this we are not gonna publish now or never such personal informations in a public thread. You can email us to mantain a more conventional communication socket. As it should be normal to ask for private informations.
Our farmers would to remain anonymous to the public world while agree to get also in direct contact with investors.

Please hold on a bit for IPO opening.

Thanks for your support.
majeis

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:05:43 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 10:26:19 AM by majeis

We will provide any necessary information

we are not gonna publish now or never such personal informations

Contracts with our Farmers are private and is possible to show only to Investors due to privacy protection.

But apparently you'll happily give out that information via e-mail where it can't be publicly challenged, and you'll also be blindly trusting that whoever you're in contact with doesn't post it themselves. You don't seem to have a solid stance on what privacy is.

You can email us to mantain a more conventional communication socket. As it should be normal to ask for private informations.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your convoluted explanation about the legalities of co-ownership of mystery trees in mystery countries on the internet as an investment vehicle.

My popcorn will be ready.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
CryptoSkills

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:25:55 AM

Contracts with our Farmers are private and is possible to show only to Investors due to privacy protection.

But apparently you'll happily give out that information via e-mail where it can't be publicly challenged, and you'll also be blindly trusting that whoever you're in contact with doesn't post it themselves. You don't seem to have a solid stance on what privacy is.

You can email us to mantain a more conventional communication socket. As it should be normal to ask for private informations.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your convoluted explanation about the legalities of co-ownership of mystery trees in mystery countries on the internet as an investment vehicle.

Ok man, we got that you know how to quote and underline statement. Very good!
majeis

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:26:58 AM

Cool, you're responding again. Please address every concern I've brought up instead of pandering.

This request includes everything before this post, as well.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
CryptoSkills

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:32:51 AM

Cool, you're responding again. Please address every concern I've brought up instead of pandering.

Well, go elsewhere giving orders. I will not do anything of what you say. I do not give weight to kind of people like you. Just joking a little about you on this rainy day. So funny to see you're getting annoyed and angry !
majeis

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:36:29 AM

Well, go elsewhere giving orders. I will not do anything of what you say. I do not give weight to kind of people like you. Just joking a little about you on this rainy day. So funny to see you're getting annoyed and angry !

I'm neither, since you're not the same as the clueless user I was addressing earlier in this thread.

You're in on the scam since you can't even defend it with conjecture like someone who has faith in a project would.

How many shares of that tree were you promised?

Got any personal attacks that are better than "u mad bro?"

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
CryptoSkills

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:34:23 AM

@majesis: please calm down. I do not want to personally attack you. You are doing this since your first post. I'm just f*** up by people like you that have this kind of attitude. Pointing fingers, yelling at scam here scam there, spamming a thread with so much FUD!

I have nothing to prove to anyone, Sir.

I'm free to accomplish to a project better than another. And you have no rights to tell me anything. It's just YOUR word against MY WORD. So: we'll see what the time will bring to us. Then you could probably come back and say "I was right" or maybe you will not ever return here, if everything goes as developers says.

But how can we know this? I base my thought on feelings in these situation. Have you contacted the DEV team to ask them directly about your stuff? If not why don't you do it instead of spamming here, woting 60000 posts every new post you make. This is so spamming... This coins has not been even launched and has already 6 pages, 3 of them it's because you are keeping spread fud around. Please stop.  I already suggested you some Valium or similar. It's not an offence it's a real suggestion. It's clear from you attitude that you're angry for some reason and you need to pour out here.

I already told you because i like this:

- i love organic & bio way of life.

- i liked the visions of the devs against life poisoning of multicorporations etc

- i like the tech specs of this coin.

- i like their growth plan.

- i like the idea behind the investment on the farming production

After this my communication with you will remain closed until you will change your way of acting.

Peace and boycot multicorporation!

Go BIO!

EDIT: and well, it's clear that i'm sustaining this project. If not i would not set a pool for a coin. I have balls to take positions in life. But i cannot "ensure" anything to anyone, cause i'm a third party and not a member of dev team, nor i have any special infos that others users don't. So i do not see the point of your previous 5 posts. You're just attacking everyone...lol Valiuuuuuuummmmmm
majeis

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:39:59 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 01:55:47 AM by majeis

@majesis: please calm down. I do not want to personally attack you. You are doing this since your first post. I'm just f*** up by people like you that have this kind of attitude. Pointing fingers, yelling at scam here scam there, spamming a thread with so much FUD!

I'm free to accomplish to a project better than another. And you have no rights to tell me anything. It's just YOUR word against MY WORD. So: we'll see what the time will bring to us. Then you could probably come back and say "I was right" or maybe you will not ever return here, if everything goes as developers says.

But how can we know this? I base my thought on feelings in these situation. Have you contacted the DEV team to ask them directly about your stuff? If not why don't you do it instead of spamming here, woting 60000 posts every new post you make. This is so spamming... This coins has not been even launched and has already 6 pages, 3 of them it's because you are keeping spread fud around. Please stop.  I already suggested you some Valium or similar. It's not an offence it's a real suggestion. It's clear from you attitude that you're angry for some reason and you need to pour out here.

- i liked the visions of the devs against life poisoning of multicorporations etc

After this my communication with you will remain closed until you will change your way of acting.

Go BIO!

I just want to point out that:

- you're suggesting that people trade on emotions

- you're giving out unsolicited medical advice without being a doctor

- you support unbacked/unproven promises

- you have a vested interest to profit from this

- your information about organic food is just window-dressing filler content exactly like how it is in the first post of this ANN thread

- you never quoted or responded to any of my legitimate questions or concerns regarding the validity or credibility of this project

- the only thing you've done is ad hominem attacks, hype, and deflection

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
thandie
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:56:20 AM

Looks very interesting. What is the IPO price on Bittrex?

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:39:32 PM

Go BIO!

EDIT: and well, it's clear that i'm sustaining this project. If not i would not set a pool for a coin. I have balls to take positions in life. But i cannot "ensure" anything to anyone, cause i'm a third party and not a member of dev team, nor i have any special infos that others users don't. So i do not see the point of your previous 5 posts. You're just attacking everyone...lol Valiuuuuuuummmmmm

Hi CryptoSkills, Dev and others,

Skipping the ranting of majesis and ignored when it was obvious he couldn't hold a normal conversation and just wanted to personally attack people.
I'm still on the fence about this. Doubt I will buy into the IPO, but will probably mine since for me it is cheap to do and if things turn out to be true would like to try and support the idea. However; I am curious who you actually think of the IPO. I promise not to attack you for your opinion. Since it does no one any good. I personally don't like the lack of information and will PM the dev to see if there is more info provided that way. I know of many local farms, do what I think is called crop sharing, where people pay for a portion of the crop yield in advance and just pickup there "share" of what the farmer grew weekly during the crop's harvesting time. I'm thinking that is the basic notion of the IPO, but instead of getting part of the actual yield we will be compensated in either Biocoin or some other means for our share. Again I like the idea, but without transparency again wouldn't be willing to put up money for the IPO. Especially at the minimum buy in prices, but again looking for other opinions and try and have a discussion about this.

Have a Good Day

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:59:39 AM

Important Announcement: BioCoin IPO will not bet hosted on BIttrex due to their "last-minute" request of 5 BTC!!! on upfront to host our IPO.

We are sorry as you for this bad news. But we did not received any request of BTC from the Bittrex staff until this night. We think this has been a really unfair proposal from them.

We are looking for a new Escrow service.

We will probably open a IPO share selling on Cryptostock or others escrow funding platoforms.

If you are an Escrow with big trusted History, please tell us you proposal.

Thanks for the comprehension.

BioCoin Team
qiuxiang

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:15:29 AM

At a glance, i saw it Bitcoin, then see it is Biocoin...
one letter difference Roll Eyes

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:16:29 PM

Important Announcement: BioCoin IPO will not bet hosted on BIttrex due to their "last-minute" request of 5 BTC!!! on upfront to host our IPO.

We are sorry as you for this bad news. But we did not received any request of BTC from the Bittrex staff until this night. We think this has been a really unfair proposal from them.

We are looking for a new Escrow service.

We will probably open a IPO share selling on Cryptostock or others escrow funding platoforms.

If you are an Escrow with big trusted History, please tell us you proposal.

Thanks for the comprehension.

BioCoin Team

Hi BioCoin Team,

This is really bad news. I hope you find a very reputable replacement, but sorry to say I won't even consider the IPO anymore. I might still mine if it all comes together and you can get some more interest in the coin.

Have a good day

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:38:08 AM

New Escrow : RAXE.io .

profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=301032

BTC ADDRES FOR ESCROW: 1DH4r2kpthr6ZiwWSdg71vyA9j1h3rfxgA

How to apply:

- 1 M coins available to IPO investors.

- You can buy BIOCOIN at 5000 satoshis each.

- Investors can buy IPO coins from a minimum of 0.05 BTC (1000 BIO) to a maximum of 5 BTC (100'000 BIO) per person.

- Simply send your BTC to IPO ESCROW BTC ADDRESS and confirm to us your BIOCOIN bought. We will confirm you back asap.

- If you want to join our program of "co-ownership" of organic products crops, you need to invest at least 0.5 BTC . If you choose to join our program please specify it on your payment PM confirmation. As "farm-partner" you will be able to access to our private online member area, where you will have many instruments to control your investment and other significant values.

- IPO COINS WILL BE ENTIRELY DIVIDED TO OUR INVESTORS. This mean that 1M coins will be divided proportionally to investors, based on their % of coins bought.

Enjoy.

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:42:26 AM

Please, do not hesitate to contact us for any information.

Thanks.

We'll release further and exciting details during IPO duration Smiley

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:31:24 PM

One of our farmers grapes cultivation field.

http://i59.tinypic.com/260bek7.jpg

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:15:48 PM

One of our farmers grapes cultivation field.

This mine: Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you were serious and if that real exists you would be showing satellite images using google maps of the location, where in italy, size of the land, how many grape vines there ware...etc

So you really think if you showed that picture to a real big investor and tell him thats one of your farms and ask him to invest, you think he would?

Buddy you must be living in a different world than all of us...good luck though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: