Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIO] * BIOCOIN - First Organic Food Market Backed Up! IPO Open! Join NOW! [BIO]  (Read 11757 times)
zhangdu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:54:15 PM

once the coin price be fixed ,then this coin nealy to die. 

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:27:05 PM

seems like a fairy tale to me tbh.

the price is not 'backed' by anything other than wishful thinking.

what are the terms of the escrow? the dev should only be paid after our investment is return x10.

lol. I prefer support this project than anything else around. At least what they propose is realizable and are not fake "Anon" promises or stuff like this that only serves to spread fake hype around.

I love organic way of feeding, so i totally agree with this kind of project and i hope that will succeed.

majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:30:10 PM

what are the terms of the escrow? the dev should only be paid after our investment is return x10.

lol. I prefer support this project than anything else around. At least what they propose is realizable and are not fake "Anon" promises or stuff like this that only serves to spread fake hype around.

I love organic way of feeding, so i totally agree with this kind of project and i hope that will succeed.

So you agree with this project withholding details until you fork over 0.1 to infinity BTC?

Then you're either a hopeful dreamer, a liar, a victim, or some weird hybrid of those things.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
CryptoSkills

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:02:08 PM

So you agree with this project withholding details until you fork over 0.1 to infinity BTC?

Then you're either a hopeful dreamer, a liar, a victim, or some weird hybrid of those things.

Early FUD there. So fast!
majeis

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:08:43 PM

Pay the 0.1, get a copy of one of the "contracts" with the "farmers," post it here, and let everyone verify it. Then I'll stop saying bad things about this "project."

Contracts with our Farmers are private and is possible to show only to Investors due to privacy protection.

Get that information, otherwise this is just a small-time variant of a 419 advance-fee scam.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
CryptoSkills

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:15:34 PM

Pay the 0.1, get a copy of one of the "contracts" with the "farmers," post it here, and let everyone verify it. Then I'll stop saying bad things about this "project."

Contracts with our Farmers are private and is possible to show only to Investors due to privacy protection.

Get that information, otherwise this is just a small-time variant of a 419 advance-fee scam.

Excuse me but i'm not one of the Dev and i do not need to give anyone any infos about anything.

I feel good about all this, if you don't i do not see the point about being so angry and doubtful. I live in a place where bio farming is such good. I will invest for sure when ICO will open on Bittrex.

If you are not of the same idea ...not my problem Smiley
majeis

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:21:16 PM

Excuse me but i'm not one of the Dev and i do not need to give anyone any infos about anything.

I feel good about all this, if you don't i do not see the point about being so angry and doubtful. I live in a place where bio farming is such good. I will invest for sure when ICO will open on Bittrex.

It seems you don't know how to read. I'm not saying you're a dev. I'm saying that you're an idiot.

Pay the fee, post the information, verify that it's legit, and I guarantee your investment will go up 100x.

Your good feeling will spread to the entire world.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
arczi19

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:22:23 PM

I do also agree with organic food and stuff, but what exactly makes you feel good about this particular project, asking out of interest.
DiamondZ

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:03:03 PM

Haha lol BioCoin.Seems too healthy  Grin
CryptoSkills

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:33:31 PM

I do also agree with organic food and stuff, but what exactly makes you feel good about this particular project, asking out of interest.

I just exchanged a few PM with the Dev and explained some stuff about how they are planning this project. They seems to be available and not hiding. Btw it's just a matter of communication i suppose. If you feel doubtful or scared to invest in a project you should just ask directly to dev team and not by posting your accusation (that are at the same level of "no proof" as the project itself Wink Wink) .

I just asked, they answered , and that's all. Moreover i like the idea behind the project, and i'm in crypto since long time, so  by my sixth sense, if this is a scam i'm a priest.
majeis

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:53:22 PM

I just exchanged a few PM with the Dev and explained some stuff about how they are planning this project. They seems to be available and not hiding. Btw it's just a matter of communication i suppose. If you feel doubtful or scared to invest in a project you should just ask directly to dev team and not by posting your accusation (that are at the same level of "no proof" as the project itself Wink Wink) .

I just asked, they answered , and that's all. Moreover i like the idea behind the project, and i'm in crypto since long time, so  by my sixth sense, if this is a scam i'm a priest.

I'll be quoting you on this for future reference that you are not actually vouching for the validity of this project, you have a sixth sense, and that the only thing you've written is that they've responded to you, not confirmed anything. You're basically trying to misleadingly imply without specifically stating that you vouch for the credibility of this project, but are afraid to do so directly.

Please respond to this again and explicitly write that you vouch for the credibility of this project since that's what your previous reply leads everyone to believe, but does not actually say.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
majeis

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:39:10 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 10:00:28 PM by majeis

I just asked, they answered , and that's all. Moreover i like the idea behind the project, and i'm in crypto since long time, so  by my sixth sense, if this is a scam i'm a priest.

I'll be quoting you on this for future reference that you are not actually vouching for the validity of this project, you have a sixth sense, and that the only thing you've written is that they've responded to you, not confirmed anything. You're basically trying to misleadingly imply without specifically stating that you vouch for the credibility of this project, but are afraid to do so directly.

Please respond to this again and explicitly write that you vouch for the credibility of this project since that's what your previous reply leads everyone to believe, but does not actually say.

In addition to all of that, it's funny that your pool is one of the only official ones listed in the ANN, but you're entirely unable to verify the claims of the OP whom you should be in relatively close contact with since the success of this project depends on you being complicit.

I was anxiously awaiting for you to reply so that I could bring that up, but I've gotten bored now.

So when you reply, please stop acting like some innocent user who has no idea what's going on with your scam hype.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
woufwouf

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:07:18 PM

Energy waste with mining... and... "Bio"... Coin. Well, very strange but funny to read  Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Webdisigner starting from 0.2BTC ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:14:59 PM

Has this been addressed before: The tree on the coin looks like it's dead  Undecided Which isn't exactly what you want for a BIOCOIN, I guess. Otherwise this has to be a very good idea. BIO, Organic, Ecological... Awesome! That's the way to go!

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:20:25 PM

Another IPO scam. 

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:21:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

Been reading through the thread. I agree it would be nice to have some proof of these contracts. Dev did you contact all the farmers you have contracts with and ask them if they would be willing to allow you to share this info? I understand privacy, but if I was a farmer, and believed in this coin I would be happy to share my personal farming information. It would be positive free advertising.

If ALL of your farmers won't share, while not proving anything definitively, post the contracts WITHOUT names. You should already have them all and should be able to block out personal info and post asap. It will give a little credibility, at least to me. I'm sure there is an attorney or business person on the thread to tell if the contracts look legitimate based on a number of factors or just something quickly put together. Oh that's an idea too please post your attorney's information. They can independently corroborate your claims. It is easy enough to find out if they are real attorneys and if they are willing to post that the contracts are in place and legitimate, without disclosing the farmers personal information, it will be a huge influence on me to trust what you are saying.

Also it was said you want the most Eco-friendly option to mine. Well, as pointed out, mining isn't eco friendly. So do you have maybe something else to offset the energy wasted in mining? Not the long term goal you mentioned about solar powered server for multi-pool. Why is it not live for the launch with your own pool to reduce energy usage?

Now I know the above isn't exactly positive, but there are a lot of legitimate concerns that you have not addressed or are just saying it violates privacy. I am excited about the IDEA you have and backing a coin that is good for the environment. I even think you are on your way to being that. I hope over the next few days some more details are released to cover these concerns and the other concerns of community members.

I saw a post from a farmer on the thread ask for more info on being involved. Are you willing to share your contract and/or experience with getting your farm involved on this project?

Have a good day!

majeis

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:31:30 PM

Hi Everyone,

Been reading through the thread. I agree it would be nice to have some proof of these contracts. Dev did you contact all the farmers you have contracts with and ask them if they would be willing to allow you to share this info? I understand privacy, but if I was a farmer, and believed in this coin I would be happy to share my personal farming information. It would be positive free advertising.

If ALL of your farmers won't share, while not proving anything definitively, post the contracts WITHOUT names. You should already have them all and should be able to block out personal info and post asap. It will give a little credibility, at least to me. I'm sure there is an attorney or business person on the thread to tell if the contracts look legitimate based on a number of factors or just something quickly put together. Oh that's an idea too please post your attorney's information. They can independently corroborate your claims. It is easy enough to find out if they are real attorneys and if they are willing to post that the contracts are in place and legitimate, without disclosing the farmers personal information, it will be a huge influence on me to trust what you are saying.

Also it was said you want the most Eco-friendly option to mine. Well, as pointed out, mining isn't eco friendly. So do you have maybe something else to offset the energy wasted in mining? Not the long term goal you mentioned about solar powered server for multi-pool. Why is it not live for the launch with your own pool to reduce energy usage?

Now I know the above isn't exactly positive, but there are a lot of legitimate concerns that you have not addressed or are just saying it violates privacy. I am excited about the IDEA you have and backing a coin that is good for the environment. I even think you are on your way to being that. I hope over the next few days some more details are released to cover these concerns and the other concerns of community members.

I saw a post from a farmer on the thread ask for more info on being involved. Are you willing to share your contract and/or experience with getting your farm involved on this project?

Have a good day!

You must be an idiot if you think that censored pictures are going to help this crap at all.

If you're an investor in an organization that makes fiat currency in their country, your dream stops short when you consider that you'll be essentially dodging capital gains taxes in whatever country you receive payment since a fiat conversion is necessary somewhere in this imaginary process, and not word one is discussed about that in the ANN.

4th: You can earn from your IPO (apart from coins themselves?): When investors apply in our IPO become CO-OWNER of one Fruit Tree

They're selling you a tree in an undisclosed location run by unknown parties. Are you daft?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Fitness76

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:36:10 AM

Hi Everyone,

Have a good day!

You must be an idiot if you think that censored pictures are going to help this crap at all.

If you're an investor in an organization that makes fiat currency in their country, your dream stops short when you consider that you'll be essentially dodging capital gains taxes in whatever country you receive payment since a fiat conversion is necessary somewhere in this imaginary process, and not word one is discussed about that in the ANN.

4th: You can earn from your IPO (apart from coins themselves?): When investors apply in our IPO become CO-OWNER of one Fruit Tree

They're selling you a tree in an undisclosed location run by unknown parties. Are you daft?

So I know people are burned all the time by fake coins, but why start off by calling someone an idiot. How intellectual and helpful is that? Did I say it would cause me to pump tons of money into this coin anywhere? I said a LITTLE credibility. Which is exactly what it would be LITTLE, but anything is better than nothing. Or do you think it has to be all or nothing? With no other options, but your own?

Imaginary world to me? No have no interest in living in this imaginary world you came up with. The dev and his farms maybe in an imaginary world, but of course you would pay taxes on an investment. Also where did I say you wouldn't? You can be pissed at the idea, but there is no reason to be so rude and disrespectful at me for asking a question or making a suggestion. So if I invest differently than you I'm an idiot, even though again no where I said I was buying into the IPO and I clearly stated there are questions that need answers?
It is ridiculous that it seems the crypto community is getting worse day by day.  Making personal attack against people for a forum post. Grow up. Get rid of the IDIOT and Daft parts and keep constructive. Why is that so hard? Great for pointing out the taxes. Great for pointing out your buying a tree. The rest does what good?

I really do hope you have a good day.

majeis

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:37:05 AM

Hi Everyone,

Have a good day!

So I know people are burned all the time by fake coins, but why start off by calling someone an idiot. How intellectual and helpful is that? Did I say it would cause me to pump tons of money into this coin anywhere? I said a LITTLE credibility. Which is exactly what it would be LITTLE, but anything is better than nothing. Or do you think it has to be all or nothing? With no other options, but your own?

Imaginary world to me? No have no interest in living in this imaginary world you came up with. The dev and his farms maybe in an imaginary world, but of course you would pay taxes on an investment. Also where did I say you wouldn't? You can be pissed at the idea, but there is no reason to be so rude and disrespectful at me for asking a question or making a suggestion. So if I invest differently than you I'm an idiot, even though again no where I said I was buying into the IPO and I clearly stated there are questions that need answers?
It is ridiculous that it seems the crypto community is getting worse day by day.  Making personal attack against people for a forum post. Grow up. Get rid of the IDIOT and Daft parts and keep constructive. Why is that so hard? Great for pointing out the taxes. Great for pointing out your buying a tree. The rest does what good?

It's icing on the cake in addition to highlighting your idiocy.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Fitness76

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:40:12 AM

Hi Everyone,

Have a good day!

It's icing on the cake in addition to highlighting your idiocy.

Good for you I hope that makes you feel better. I really do. Have a good day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: